All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
9250 Airport Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90045, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value
    Breakfast is average
    Service is adequate
    Regular internet service
    Room is not nice
"Jet setter for one night"
Perfect for a short night before boarding my flight… Burger King on corner… Clean pool… Shuttle to airport… Friendly staff...
1 night trip May 19, 2015
Maggie
Great location, right next to the airport car rental area and not far from the mall and local shops.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Caroline
No special feeling, good.
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Gensheng
"Not so good"
I didn't like my stay at all. The fridge was in the restroom which I found pretty weird and the place seemed very dirty.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Ozgur
"Perfectly good if you are at LAX"
Just fine for a stop-over at LAX
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Valerie
"good airport hotel"
Good stay for airport, comfortable bed , strong hot shower, breakfast good, free airport shuttle only negative guy on reception in the morning quiet rude but other than that would stay again
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Close to airport"
Easy airport shuttle. Good for a one night stopover. Room was a bit old and squeaky but still okay. Got a good night sleep in a comfy bed. Staff friendly
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Sufficiently, convenient location and met needs"
Just a quick overnight stay and needed to be near the airport for early AM flight.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Edmond
"Ideal Airport Hotel"
Ideal Hotel for a night or two. Very convenient to the Airport (free shuttle) and all the rental car returns (Avis directly opposite!) Quite good Greek Taverna very close by. Obviously some airplane noise but not as bad as I thought.
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
nothing special. went to convention and slept in room. waffles were a surprise.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Transit visit"
Just staying the night before a morning flight. The staff was friendly, the room clean and nice. The breakfast was much better than I excited:) The shuttle to the airport was on time. So all in all a good experience- great for the price.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"good rate for a quick sleep"
We were literally just there to sleep for a few hours before heading to the airport to catch our flight. We arrived fairly late in the evening, and were greeted with a very friendly man at the desk. He was able to check us in quickly without any hassle. The room is very, very close to the airport, and we had planes flying over all night but once we fell asleep we didn't hear a thing. I also had earplugs with me just in case. The room was older and the shower ad bathroom could have been a little cleaner, but for the rate and just a place to sleep it was fine for what we needed. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
"Do never go there!"
The worst hotel I have ever stay! The room is full of flies and stink! And it is too noisy!
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Good place to stay while waiting for a flight."
I live about 20 miles from LAX and traffic is so horrible in the mornings on the 405 that I just book this hotel the night before so i can have a nice and relaxed 5 min shuttle ride to my terminal in the morning.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Vaue for money."
For the money and position this hotel is OK. I was on the ground floor, so aircraft landing at LAX did'nt bother me. The free shuttle was excellent. The driver was very helpful. The bed was clean and comfortable. I noticed some reviews stated a urine smell could be smelt in the bathroom; this smell was in my bathroom too.....however those reviewers are wrong about the cause. I smelt the exact same smell around the Delta Airlines Service Desk at LAX. While I was waiting nearby for a later flight,one of the Delta staff commented "What's that smell?" before I mentioned the subject. She also said she smelt the same smell "across the road at a deli" i.e. on the inside of the main LAX ring-road. I suspect the smell is in the local water supply, or some other service....it was certainly NOT urine in the Super 8 bathroom.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Douglas
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Good breakfast, shuttle service to airport, clean room, good price.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"super"
Pretty clean noisy because of the airport didn't try the breakfast because I had an early flight out parking is a pain but would stay again no bed bugs we make sure to check haha
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
tara
"Close to the Airport BUT..."
Really close to the airport but the hotel is really bad, door did not work and hadto wait for 1hr, not meant for travelers with huge bags. you think its cheap and I can cach some sleep between flughts but nooooo way. next time im paying more and stay in a better place
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Javier
"Poor shuttle service pick up"
Pick up at airport set the tone: I called Super 8 & was instructed on where to be (I was already there). Told it would be about 20 minutes. After 20 - 25 minutes bus came by & driver paid no attention to me. If I hadn't run after & banged on door he would have left me. Just said "I didn't see you". Would have helped if he had looked. Not a happy start, as it was already 10:30 PM. AM shuttle went very well though.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2015
"Dont stay here"
Booked online.....said certain things were included...after we checked in we were told it'd be an extra charge. Check in clerk not friendly at all as well. We decided not to stay again....went to the Westin a VERY nice hotel for a better rate and better service.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Value just because it is close and low budget"
You can't expect a paradise when you get very low rates, but the room cleaniness could be much much better
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Edu
"Stay Away"
I stay at Super 8s across the country. Each one is unique. This one was horrible...dead bugs in the room, "spa" upgrade with 50 year old filthy jacuzzi in the middle of the living area, horrible mattress, noisy. I give it the lowest rating possible and it's not low enough. Compare this to the Super 8 in Irving, TX on John Carpenter...amazing motel with amazing staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Ned
"Low Price Explained"
This place is directly under a glide path for airplanes landing at LAX. That's great if you are an airplane spotter. The noise stops around midnight. We had a room next to the outdoor stairway to the upper floor of rooms - with people coming and going all night and conversing outside our door. Room 128. Exceedingly hard mattress. The room was clean, but lots of grime on the tiles. When we noted to the clerk that we were surprised by the low-flying airplanes, he reminded us that, after all, this is an airport motel. I was surprised not to get any papers on checkout to show that we had stayed only one night out of three of the reservation. We declared our cancellation of 2 days when we signed in for one night, per the cancellation policy.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Ron
"close to the airport"
It was ok, somewhat austere, no clock in the room and the hot water was not constant but it worked for the short time that I was there.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
james
"Super-8 near LAX"
There was a mix-up with the reservation. But the customer service person at Hotels-dot-com fixed the problem to my satisfaction. The "hotel" was a Super-8. It will not be confused for the Ritz Carlton. As Super-8s go, this one was quite adequate.
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
Fred
"I wouldnt stay here if I was you."
Not good. Was placed in a smoking room and the young desk lady was very rude.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Maria
"great location for"
great for watching airplanes landing
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"Close to airport"
Just stayed overnight between flights. Clean and close to airport. Used to have fruit for breakfast....but not this time.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Bruce
"Pretty good"
It was fine.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Trudie
"good stay"
a good stay in here and nice service
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Good place to stay"
It was a good place to get some sleep after a long flight from Singapore. Clean, but worn. Shuttle to the airport, decent complimentary breakfast, and helpful, friendly staff. Bus station nearby.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
JANET
"Close to airport"
Friendly staff room was a little dirty found food crumbs by bed
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
mike
"UNBEATABLE VALUE AND LOCATION"
Loved it. Friendly service, sumptuous continental breakfast, very close to LAX and a free shuttle - all that for a very modest price.
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2014
Jozef
"Good motel close to airport."
Nice people there, from start to finish. All the hotel staff I met were courteous and knowledge.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
GM
Very economical place to stay to ensure your close proximity to the airport for an early departure flight the next morning. The staff (desk clerk) was above and beyond courteous, friendly, and helpful. I give him 5 stars.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Clean and great price"
This was a clean property. checked me right in upon arrival and put me in a room close to the office as a female traveling alone. Felt the desk clerk was very in tune to his guests needs and felt good about the place. And breakfast was really good.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2015
MELODY
"Good stop over near the airport"
We needed a hotel near the airport with a free shuttle. This was perfect for convenience. While it is on a busy street and a bit noisy and not overly attractive, it worked out very well. Staff was helpful, breakfast exceptional for this type of hotel, and the nearby Greek restaurant very delicious. I would recommend this hotel for an airport stay for sure.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Jacquie
"Typical airport hotel"
They got us in last minute which was great. The location, with planes flying overhead was not ideal and the pillows felt like they were made of cotton balls and straw. It was exactly what I would expect from an airport Super 8.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Hipmunk
Nice comfortable and easy. Only complaint is I was really looking forward to a swim after a long drive and the pool was freezing cold.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Remedios
"I love their free shuttle service"
If you are looking for a close proximity with a reasonable price and that comes with free airport service then this is it. If you want clean and comfort then I suggest elsewhere... Just depends on your needs!
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Victoria
"Served it's purpose"
Served its purpose as a place to hang ones head before a 7am flight out. Shuttle service was on time and price was right
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Ok for a place to sleep after a flight, not more"
Hotel was in bad condition, cleaniness was ok. It needs some renovation. It's a good place to sleep one night before going somewhere else. Pretty cheap. Good point, the staff was great. No shuttles going to car rentals, we went there by foot (~15 min from Alamo / National).
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Enoha
"Not a great place"
It was an okay place to spend 8 hours before we got on a plane but other than that old, and HVAC didnt work.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Cheap and Dirty"
Very dirty room, urine smell Friendly staff Very close to airport
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Close to the airport, a little noisy. Nice staff"
I went to LA for the Rose Bowl, Oregon Ducks won. Had a good time at santa monica pier. Great food at Bubba Gumps.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
barry
"Long shuttle wait"
The stay was OK, but it took over an hour for a shuttle to pick us up at LAX. Admittedly, it was 12/23, a very heavy travel day. However, we saw shuttles from other hotels at least three times during our wait. Also during our wait, we called the hotel four times, and each time we were told that the shuttle would be there in 10min. After our flight we were tired. The wait was unacceptable. If we had known it when we first called, we would have taken a taxi.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Phil
"very close to airport"
airport shuttle arrived in short time, called via courtesy phone from airport. Rooms are to have wifi, but it's a bit spotty in the room. Loud planes can be heard but that's expected this close to the airport. Room was comfortable with good amenities, very friendly staff. I walked a mile to shopping and restaurant, but only a block to an awesome taco truck nearby that I discovered. Great stay on my way overseas the next day for the price.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Mitch
"Trip to Maui"
The bed was not comfortable it was loud all night
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
jay
"Good Hotel and Good Shuttle to Airport"
I got there late in the day (after 8:00 PM). By the time I got settled in the room and went to the hotel restaurant it was closed (it closes at 10:00 PM). It was a long walk to nearby restaurants, so this was the only disadvantage I had with this hotel, otherwise it is a good choice.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Haltom
"we enjoyed it"
Everything was good. We only stayed one night, but we felt comfortable. The breakfast was good and also the airport shuttlet helped out a lot!!
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014