All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
9250 Airport Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90045, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.9
"Typical airport hotel"
They got us in last minute which was great. The location, with planes flying overhead was not ideal and the pillows felt like they were made of cotton balls and straw. It was exactly what I would expect from an airport Super 8.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Hipmunk
Nice comfortable and easy. Only complaint is I was really looking forward to a swim after a long drive and the pool was freezing cold.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Remedios
"I love their free shuttle service"
If you are looking for a close proximity with a reasonable price and that comes with free airport service then this is it. If you want clean and comfort then I suggest elsewhere... Just depends on your needs!
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Victoria
"Served it's purpose"
Served its purpose as a place to hang ones head before a 7am flight out. Shuttle service was on time and price was right
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Ok for a place to sleep after a flight, not more"
Hotel was in bad condition, cleaniness was ok. It needs some renovation. It's a good place to sleep one night before going somewhere else. Pretty cheap. Good point, the staff was great. No shuttles going to car rentals, we went there by foot (~15 min from Alamo / National).
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Enoha
"Not a great place"
It was an okay place to spend 8 hours before we got on a plane but other than that old, and HVAC didnt work.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Cheap and Dirty"
Very dirty room, urine smell Friendly staff Very close to airport
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Close to the airport, a little noisy. Nice staff"
I went to LA for the Rose Bowl, Oregon Ducks won. Had a good time at santa monica pier. Great food at Bubba Gumps.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
barry
"Long shuttle wait"
The stay was OK, but it took over an hour for a shuttle to pick us up at LAX. Admittedly, it was 12/23, a very heavy travel day. However, we saw shuttles from other hotels at least three times during our wait. Also during our wait, we called the hotel four times, and each time we were told that the shuttle would be there in 10min. After our flight we were tired. The wait was unacceptable. If we had known it when we first called, we would have taken a taxi.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Phil
"very close to airport"
airport shuttle arrived in short time, called via courtesy phone from airport. Rooms are to have wifi, but it's a bit spotty in the room. Loud planes can be heard but that's expected this close to the airport. Room was comfortable with good amenities, very friendly staff. I walked a mile to shopping and restaurant, but only a block to an awesome taco truck nearby that I discovered. Great stay on my way overseas the next day for the price.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Mitch
"Trip to Maui"
The bed was not comfortable it was loud all night
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
jay
"Good Hotel and Good Shuttle to Airport"
I got there late in the day (after 8:00 PM). By the time I got settled in the room and went to the hotel restaurant it was closed (it closes at 10:00 PM). It was a long walk to nearby restaurants, so this was the only disadvantage I had with this hotel, otherwise it is a good choice.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Haltom
"we enjoyed it"
Everything was good. We only stayed one night, but we felt comfortable. The breakfast was good and also the airport shuttlet helped out a lot!!
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice, remodeled room. Clean."
Comfortable, close t airport, transfer bus to airport was great for us. Appreciated.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
p.
i missed my flight so i had to find a hotel in 5 min. I did not want to spend too much money so I did choose this hotel. I was surprised, the staff is very helpful and friendly. The room is clean and pleasent. Lots of choices for restaurants to deliver you food or you can walk and eat at the Greek Restaurant. If I have to stay close to the airport again I would choose this hotel again.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Maria
"fine"
Good and clean
3 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Not so Super 8"
will not stay there ever again.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Convenient location"
This hotel was a good deal for $88 considering it was so close to the airport. The beds were comfortable and the room was cleaner than some other super 8 motels I've been to. The floor in the room creaked and squeaked, but other than that it was in good shape. The bed comfort was above average. The bathroom towels were below average (a chain wide problem for Super 8). The main reason you want to stay here is that it is so close to the rental car return. (Avis is right across the street). I usually stay at hotels like this on my last night to avoid morning traffic and save a rental day by returning the car the night before.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Stephan
"Cheapest hotel I could find near LAX airport"
No problems. Staff were helpful. That's all I have to say. Your requiring me to add more information is going to discourage me and others from submitting a review at all.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Good price"
Older hotel but a good value for the price. Very convenient to the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Hotel close to LA Airport"
Hotel is very close to airport. Services is minimum, room size is good but not enough lighting.
Tony
"Not a clean bathroom or room"
Front desk person not a people person. . asked if we could check in early ?? He said your crazy we had a full house last night. .
"Really bad"
Very bad hotel and service. The receptionists were at least rude and the room was smelling like feet. The only good thing is the proximity to the airport but that's all. Even the airport shuttle they offer takes too much time to arrive to the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"We will stay again"
We were really exspecting a dive motel for the price and so close to the airport. We were peasently surprised. Aside of the low flying airplanes, which was not too bad. The staff was very helpful and pleasent. The room was very comfortable and clean. We will deffently be back.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Douglas
"Good quality at a very reasonable price."
Except for the frequent roar of take off i couldn't have been more pleased for the very reasonable price. Motel employees were helpful and polite and my room spacious and immaculate. Though not the memory foam i'm accustom to, the bed was comfortable and I managed to get a good nights sleep before heading across country the next morning.
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
"visit to see my daughter"
I have stayed here before. It is very close to the airport. So close that the planes fly right over your room all day until the night time comes. . It is a little outdated but the complex is clean
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
James T
"surprisingly wonderful"
I was not expecting such a wonderful place. its not super fancy but its clean and nice and the people are wonderful. every morning breakfast comes in a little cafe setting with both indoor and outdoor tables. right by the airport you might expect plane noise but the rooms are quiet and they have all the wonderful amenities you get in more expensive rooms. of course the price is fantastic and I have to say when you're traveling on a budget you really can't beat this place.
9 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
good location with adequate free parking. Very close to airport. Good place to stay if you need to be near LAX to catch an early flight.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Worst experience"
Terrible front desk service. The place is more like a worn out motel, but you kinda expect the condition with that price. We asked the front desk when the shuttle bus, she pointed a paper on the counter. Then found out it was a paper for the next day, so we asked again for today's schedule. "We have no shuttle bus for today" she replied. Then how we could go to the terminal? She made a face. We asked if we could take Avis shuutle. She answered very impolitely: "go ahead". We dont understand why she behavoired so rudely. Definitely not go back and recommend.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Close to the airport, has free shuttle service"
The room was noise because it was close to the airport and the rooms are not sound proof.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Jing
"holiday in L.A."
convenient to bus routes and comfortable.. the downside was no shuttle service to airport after 12.noon.
5 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Frederik
"Dirty"
It was pretty dirty to be honest. from the walls to the floors and corners were dirt and dust and unknown substances. pretty gross when you have to assume they apple the same amount of effort cleaning the beds..
3 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"good value for the price"
For the price the room was fine. My only complaint was that outside in the stairwells and walkways things sometimes weren't picked up. A little more attention to outside trash pick up would make the place a lot more desirable.
6 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Seminar near by"
The room smell like urine. The door needed resealing there were big gaps. The towel were small and thin. The continental breakfast was terrible. The only good thing I could say is the people at the front desk were very nice.
4 night trip Oct 22, 2014
MC
"did the trick"
was good for a 1 nighter..having a shuttle for the airport was a big plus
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Wishing it was cleaner!"
The room little smell of smoke and it was a nonsmokering room. There were silverfish in the bathroom and didn't feel very clean. The room was right next to the road so there was a lot of traffic noise.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Reasonable price close to LAX"
We chose the location to be close to LAX for a morning international departure. The Shuttle service arrived within 8 minutes of our call and was right on time in the morning for our scheduled trip to the airport. The flight path for arrivals is over the hotel and is loud outside the building. Inside it was not disturbing when the TV was on. The noise did not interfere with our sleep. We had a nice dinner two long blocks away at the Renaissance
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Just fine for early morning flight.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
greg
Situated really close to the Airport, but accordingly planes fly directly above your Head. Not really clean.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Super 8 shuttle was nowhere to be found"
The most irritating thing was the shuttle was nowhere to be found even after calling. Had to take a taxi costing and extra 20. Otherwise it was pretty good.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
"near LAX"
Waited forever for Airport shuttle - no breakfast before returning to airport
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"very close to airport"
IT certainly is close to the hotel. It took 40 minutes to get picked up from the airport and the hotel is only 1 mile away. But we left from the hotel for the airport promptly. Yes it is noise since the hotel is under the flight path, but the flights stopped at midnight and started after 6 am, so not a problem.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"good"
good
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Convenient Location"
Location was convenient for me. This is an older motel that could use a renewal. Room is small, no microwave, but does have modern LED TV and WIFI. Continental breakfast serving was adequate, not outstanding.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Ron T.
Hotel was good If you just need a place to stay for 2 or 3 nights. Anything longer and I would find another hotel to stay in. The room smelt alot and the bathroom wasn't the cleanest. Also it is really noisy because it is right over the flight path if planes coming into lax. Bed was comfy and room was big and breakfast was ok.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
l
"Ok. for the price"
It was ok for one night. It is an old hotel, but centrally located for LA airport if catching an early morning flight. Otherwise it is not certainly a resort.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Sticking towels and breakfast in the sun"
I was luck that had my own towel, because all the hotel towels were sticking. First time I try to dry my hands, my fingers stick one another. Then I try every towel, and all of then was sticking. The breaksfast was ok, but there was only two tables in the shadow, and the sun there is very hot. I stay stand until one of the tables in the shadow area was free. And the planes pass to close, so the noise is very loud. But I guess that every hotel in that area is noisy.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Isabele
"it was very good for the price."
Arrived, the signing was short ans sweet. Open the door on the bottm floor, handicap room. Big and spacious bathroom. My daughter said: "oooh this is a good bathroom!" the bed was nice and comfortable, new tv, extra towels, it really had nothing to envy expensive hotels, as we have bee in quite a few. Aircon was fab, nice and cool weather. It was cleanned. We enjoyed it, specially the easy parking. The only thing that was kind of pff was that the entrance to the hotel is sort of hidden so we missed it twice when we arrived at night time.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
t
"Convenient location Clean place Friendly dsk clerk"
Good experience for one night stop over. Restaurant was good .
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Ganga
"The worst hotel I ve even stayed"
Very bad. Shower doesn't work, sheet very dirty. We found someone else's unfinished food on bed. And a used napkin on bed. The worst is it needs 104 dollars!!! Are you kidding me!?
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014