All hotels in League City, Texas, United States of America
102 Hobbs Rd, League City, TX, 77573, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Perfect location"
Our room was clean and roomy we got exactly what we asked for, even the view from our window was great. The neighborhood was quiet. We will recommend to friends and family, and we will stay there again and again.
8 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Juan J Garcia
hotel (more like a two story dorm room) was as "advertised": inexpensive and basic. Room was clean and everything worked. Glad I got a smoking room, because there was no place outside to smoke except standing around a "smoking pole". Continental bfast was simple and promptly ended at 9 AM, even on weekend. Coffee was weak. check out at 11AM was a bit annoying.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
DRF
Over all it was nice. All thing the lady at the front desk was rude. And they wouldn't give clean towels
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
nice place rooms are nice newly decorated new bathrooms even the halls are nice will stay here again
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Glanne
"in need of general maintenance"
This hotel needs some general maintenance bathroom had mold on walls light in room did not work finally got one light to work hallway and stairway smells of smoke and musky wet smell non smoking rooms located in middle of smoking rooms go figure breakfast below standard trash overflowing tables dirty
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
randy
Everything was nice except for the smokey room.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
JC
I was not happy with reservations since the agent that made changes to one of our rooms change room type with out our knowledge or permission.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
j wilson
"Good location, terrible service"
Convenient location. Front desk service awful. She had a sign up that said "back in 5 minutes". 30 minutes later, she was on her cell phone speaking in a foreign language and couldn't be bothered to attend to me. I came back 3 times that night, and my husband came up twice in the morning trying to resolve a problem and we got nowhere with her. I had to contact hotels dot com and have them intervene for me. Even then, the desk person continued to be rude and unwilling to help, refused to give me a receipt or anything in writing to confirm that I had paid or checked out.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
The room looked clean until you looked at the bathroom door and the furniture. Looks like actually mold on the bathroom door front and back and on the table legs. Air worked good in the room but was a little loud and could hear people walking on the floor above room.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Not Terrible But Wouldn't Go Back"
Our family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) stayed here for 2 nights. Here are the highlights. Pros: - good location for our needs, since we wanted a cheaper place to drive to Galveston from - fairly quiet - no distractions from outside our room or the building - room was clean (i.e., no gross out factors like some other reviewers mentioned) - little fridge & microwave were nice to have although we only used the fridge - hair dryer worked - they provide little soap bars - towels & linens looked & smelled clean - bathroom toilet & tub were clean - TV set from the 80's or 90's but it worked fine - continental breakfast was okay but picked over pretty much by the time we got to it, no fault of the management, though Cons: (some mentioned in other reviews) - air conditioning was marginally cool - the hallway was much cooler - sheets were clean but one did have a rip - mattress too hard for me but nobody else in my family complained - musty odor in the (non-smoking) room but hallway smelled of cigarettes - ugh, the wall color!!!!! Let's just say that if you love turquoise, you'll love this place Not a great experience & not terrible. -
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Bethany
"Terrible smelling hotel in the kemah area"
The halls and rooms smell terribly. Staff very unkind and do not speak very well English. We did not bother to get breakfast from there, left as soon as possible. Only stayed one night.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
sunny
Room was clean. Bed was hard. Pool was not big enough. 3or 4 people and it was full.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great condition nice value."
The hotel has been recently updated and was very nice.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Good 4 Star"
The stay was pleasant. No problems. Need to update the TV's to a flat screen. Other than that everything was fine.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Horrible service!! I will never stay there again.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Very nice for the price."
The room was clean very well maintained. The end time for the continental breakfast posted in the dining area did not seem to agree with the literature in the room.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Barrie
"2nd Time to Stay Here"
Our 2nd stay was much improved from the first (and the first stay was good). The owners are making renovations and upgrading the positive overall feel. It is conveniently located between Galveston and Houston.
4 night family trip May 28, 2014
"Quiet and comfortable"
Purchased one night and ended up staying 4. Hotel going thru renovations with new tile, bathroom fixtures, carpet, lazy boy chair in room, bedding. Super clean. Close to everything and easy to access freeway. Will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
sheilad
"Right off the highway, but quiet. Easy to find."
We just needed a place to sleep for the night, but got much more than that! It wasnt advertised that the motel had juat gotten a makeover. The rooms were very clean, beds comfy, and they smelled good! Would definitely visit again.
Other trip May 24, 2014
larissa
"Pretty basic"
Its an inexpensive hotel for a quick overnight or budget vaca. Looks like its had a recent remodel with new carpet, countertops etc. but it was like it wasnt finished. Lock on window broken. Security latch on door broken. Bathroom door would not close and doorknob missing on one side. Tissue box wall cover missing so tissues were just in hole in wall. Electric outlets in room were old and worn out and plugs fell out. Plus was a microfridge. Bed clean and comfortable enough. Continental breakfast verrrry lame.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Renovating"
This was a pretty decent hotel. You have to overlook the renovation they are going through right now. Getting in and out of the room was like walking through a maze, as all the room furniture was stacked in the halls. The rooms were fairly spacious and clean; stocked with microwave, fridge, & coffee pot. The internet connection was a little spotty. The continental breakfast was the standard waffles and cereal. Has a laundry facility, and indoor pool. No elevator. The location is easy to access, and surrounded by plenty of fast food and sit down restaurants.
6 night business trip May 6, 2014
Toni
"Acceptable, but certainly not a luxury hotel"
The motel is fairly easy to get to from the highway, with adequate parking. While the exterior of the building appears somewhat modern, the interior is quite dated. Everything screams 1980's...from the color scheme to the big backed, tubed TV in the room. The place is clean for the most part; however, there was an odd odor in the room. It wasn't that bad, but it certainly wasn't pleasant. Overall, the motel was OK for our 1-night stay. But I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a lengthy stay (such as a vacation or honeymoon).
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Roxie
"Keham then Galveston beach"
Found others complaining reviews about a rude woman running the front desk, maybe she's been replaced. I got the impression this hotel was run by an Indian family. The lady at the front desk was super sweet and helpful. They ran it like they were running a convenient store, constantly looking over your shoulder during breakfast (alittle unconfortable) but otherwise great stay. As usual comforters are never clean/washed (expected), carpet was not vacumed. Spa/pool stayed opened extended half hour on request.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
VO359
"Terrible"
So sorry to have to say this because they were in the middle of renovating with new carpet. However, I made reservations in advance, even called to confirm I would have a non-smoking first floor room since they have no elevator. I arrived and was given a room on second floor. Told them I had called to confirm a non-smoking first floor room. They said I would have to agree to a smoking room to get one of first floor. I agreed since that was all they had. Got in the room, unpacked since I was staying 4 days. Unfortunately I did not realize the carpet was wet (this was OLD carpet) until I had pulled off my shoes, getting ready to go to sleep. I got into bed, could hear voices clearly outside the room next to the window of my room. So I got up to adjust the temperature, again walking on the nasty wet carpet. I realized then that the window was OPEN. I closed it, had to put a wooded stick in the other side to keep it from being able to be opened. And I also noticed the screen was pulled loose from the outside too. The bed was not comfortable. Got up and went to work all day next day. Came back and the room smelled like a mixture of old tobacco and mold (from the wet carpet). Horrible smell. I tried to cover the wet carpet as best as I could and just made it through the rest of my stay. When I left, I told the front desk about the carpet and they said YES THEY KNEW and that they were going to pull it up now that I had checked out. No apology, nothing!
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Terrible breakfast, Smelly room"
Beds were clean and OK comfortable. Bathroom was newly remodeled and very nice except for moldy shower curtain. Room had an odor that caused me to leave window open for fresh air. Breakfast consisted of the usual wafflemaker which did not get the waffle done, packaged muffins, frosted flakes and rice krispies, bread for toast, OJ and coffee. No fresh fruit or whole grain cereals; not even oatmeal packages. Our business concluded early, but we were refused refund of third night. Refused to give us receipt at checkout.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Gene
"Not bad for the price"
Had all the essentials and a waffle iron so we were pleased!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Jamie
The room was clean, but there was a very, very strong air freshener scent in the room. It was almost unbearable actually.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
George Rodriguez
"We loved it ♡"
The room was clean and lots of room. We're a family of 7 and fit fine with lots of room to spare. The room had a hair dryer microwave fridge and iron which we loved lest stuff to take while we travel on vacation. We'd most definitely will stay here again
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Katherine
"Much more better than what I expected"
We were going on a cruise from Galveston and most hotels were priced at $150+ so we thought about staying in Kemah. I never considered Super 8 as a choice but and after reading several reviews it sounded good. Honestly after staying there I would recommend this hotel and I will stay there again. Rooms were big, clean and hotel staff are nice. Breakfast is not much of a deal but it is okay for the price.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Austin
I loved the stay. The receptionist could have paid more attention to the customer rather than his phone. I waited a good seven minutes before I yelled hello to have someone attended to me.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
The stay was okay, front desk person was RUDE and does not smile, tone in her voice was noncompassionate.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Smith
"overnight stay"
not bad
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
oralia
"Overnight."
Overall cleanliness was not optimal but staff was very friendly.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
We were told that there was an elevator, indoor pool, and 24 hour sun bed availabile, when we got to hotel there was NO elevator (we had to older people with asthma with us), when we asked about sunbed the receptionist looked at us as if we were crazy, when we told her that the website said they had one, she immediately said that it was broken. (Never saw a room where sun bed should be). And the indoor pool was extremely hot, not the water, but the location of the pool and it had way too much bleach in it. (Our eyes were watering from the amount of the bleach). The people were friendly, it just seems that what they say they have to offer and what they actually have are totally different.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
"Great for the $$"
The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the price was very reasonable.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Texson
"Nice for the Money"
It had a strange smell, everywhere like maybe it used to be a smoking hotel. We bought some room freshening spray and it was fine. The hotel seems to be pretty old but you can tell they are remodeling.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Won't go back..."
Put on 2nd floor with an infant & they don't have an elevator... Tub was dirty. Didn't feel comfortable taking a shower in there, let alone bathing my daughter in there. Pool was so filthy that someone had went around and wrote letters in the tile of side wall.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
christina
"Only if you're on a budget"
I wouldn't stay if could pay a little more elsewhere
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"Close to the freeway"
The room was clean and we had a good night of sleep. No elevator to 2nd floor....bummer!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Clayton
"Not so Super 8"
The motel was adequate, in that it was a bed and a shower; however, that was about it. There was a hole in the wall from the door knob as you entered the room, and holes in the bathroom wall where the shower rod had been replaced. Carpets were clean, but worn. Breakfast buffet was provided, but they ran out of waffle batter an hour before breakfast hours were finished. And English was obviously not the primary language of the management. The room was not ready when we arrived after 4:00 p.m., but on the plus side, they did allow us to stay an hour past checkout time, since our cruise departure was delayed. Wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Billy
"close to the highway we needed"
The ladies at the front counter was very sweet and extremely helpful when needed. I would love to visit that same motel again before the prices go up.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014
James Welch
"Dirty room"
We got put in to a smoking room, even though I did not book a smoking room. We decided to stay in it since we had just driven 9 hrs and didn't want any stress at the start of our vacation. The room was not very clean. The faucet had dried beard shaving on it and there was trash on the bathroom floor. The bed was comfortable enough but I had a really hard time sleeping due to the suffocating feeling I had from the smoke smell. Air conditioner worked great. Check out was easy and quick. Staff was nice but on the phone a lot, didn't keep up with the coffee demands in the morning, and left the trash in the lobby to over fill even after several people complained. When we got to our next destination and brought our clothes out to unpack, they all smelled like cigarette smoke. I wish we would have asked for a different room but I noticed the next morning that there was a no vacancy sign so we may not have been able to get a different room anyway. I would not recommend this specific Super 8 and would not stay in it again.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"great just what I needed"
I was very happy with everything. The manager was very nice. He took my service dog papers with NO problems. Wonderful. I will stay there again for sure. I'm a happy guest.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Lacey Kay Green
"I was pleased!"
I was pleased. Everything was done to my liking. The manager took the papers for my service dog without any problems. Big plus. I liked everything. I will go back there every time I'm I'm League City.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2014
Lacey Kay
"Never"
So you could not except my first review. Sorry if the truth hurts.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Beverly
"Place to lay my head"
The location is great. Close to freeway. The hotel could be better but you get what you pay for. It was not a bad stay but I just would not stay their with my children.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
E. Lingard
"would not recommend or stay again"
non smoking rooms smell like smoke. remote in 2 rooms broken. tape was used to hold toilet paper dispenser together along with many other items. pillows were so old they were completely flat. would not recommend or stay again.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Terri
"Hardly anything"
Hardly anything worked in the room. The plugs available were shorted out, the shower curtain was falling off the wall, the remote to the tv did not work, and I asked for non-smoking and I get a smoking room. Ick!
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
at arrival clerk said they didn't have my reservation. the name (not mine) had my confirmation number. finally settled this. room was supposed to be non-smoking. smelled like smoke in a bar. my clothes smelled of smoke.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"Close to everything BUT......"
I do not swim at hotels anyway BUT the indoor pool was out of service. The side door that the employee told me to use in order to enter the building from the dark side of the hotel that I was on, was out of service. Therefore, I had to walk even further to get in. I walked in the room and it was just plain. Nothing bad or good about it. I had a microwave and a frig that were clean. i would stay there agan for a quick place to stay but if something better came up, I would go there. It's not a great place for a family vacation or even a family stay.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013