All hotels in League City, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here102 Hobbs Rd, League City, TX, 77573, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Much more better than what I expected"
We were going on a cruise from Galveston and most hotels were priced at $150+ so we thought about staying in Kemah. I never considered Super 8 as a choice but and after reading several reviews it sounded good. Honestly after staying there I would recommend this hotel and I will stay there again. Rooms were big, clean and hotel staff are nice. Breakfast is not much of a deal but it is okay for the price.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Austin
I loved the stay. The receptionist could have paid more attention to the customer rather than his phone. I waited a good seven minutes before I yelled hello to have someone attended to me.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
The stay was okay, front desk person was RUDE and does not smile, tone in her voice was noncompassionate.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Smith
"overnight stay"
not bad
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
oralia
"Overnight."
Overall cleanliness was not optimal but staff was very friendly.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
We were told that there was an elevator, indoor pool, and 24 hour sun bed availabile, when we got to hotel there was NO elevator (we had to older people with asthma with us), when we asked about sunbed the receptionist looked at us as if we were crazy, when we told her that the website said they had one, she immediately said that it was broken. (Never saw a room where sun bed should be). And the indoor pool was extremely hot, not the water, but the location of the pool and it had way too much bleach in it. (Our eyes were watering from the amount of the bleach). The people were friendly, it just seems that what they say they have to offer and what they actually have are totally different.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
"Great for the $$"
The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the price was very reasonable.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Texson
"Nice for the Money"
It had a strange smell, everywhere like maybe it used to be a smoking hotel. We bought some room freshening spray and it was fine. The hotel seems to be pretty old but you can tell they are remodeling.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Won't go back..."
Put on 2nd floor with an infant & they don't have an elevator... Tub was dirty. Didn't feel comfortable taking a shower in there, let alone bathing my daughter in there. Pool was so filthy that someone had went around and wrote letters in the tile of side wall.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
christina
"Only if you're on a budget"
I wouldn't stay if could pay a little more elsewhere
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"Close to the freeway"
The room was clean and we had a good night of sleep. No elevator to 2nd floor....bummer!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Clayton
"Not so Super 8"
The motel was adequate, in that it was a bed and a shower; however, that was about it. There was a hole in the wall from the door knob as you entered the room, and holes in the bathroom wall where the shower rod had been replaced. Carpets were clean, but worn. Breakfast buffet was provided, but they ran out of waffle batter an hour before breakfast hours were finished. And English was obviously not the primary language of the management. The room was not ready when we arrived after 4:00 p.m., but on the plus side, they did allow us to stay an hour past checkout time, since our cruise departure was delayed. Wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Billy
"close to the highway we needed"
The ladies at the front counter was very sweet and extremely helpful when needed. I would love to visit that same motel again before the prices go up.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014
James Welch
"Dirty room"
We got put in to a smoking room, even though I did not book a smoking room. We decided to stay in it since we had just driven 9 hrs and didn't want any stress at the start of our vacation. The room was not very clean. The faucet had dried beard shaving on it and there was trash on the bathroom floor. The bed was comfortable enough but I had a really hard time sleeping due to the suffocating feeling I had from the smoke smell. Air conditioner worked great. Check out was easy and quick. Staff was nice but on the phone a lot, didn't keep up with the coffee demands in the morning, and left the trash in the lobby to over fill even after several people complained. When we got to our next destination and brought our clothes out to unpack, they all smelled like cigarette smoke. I wish we would have asked for a different room but I noticed the next morning that there was a no vacancy sign so we may not have been able to get a different room anyway. I would not recommend this specific Super 8 and would not stay in it again.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"great just what I needed"
I was very happy with everything. The manager was very nice. He took my service dog papers with NO problems. Wonderful. I will stay there again for sure. I'm a happy guest.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Lacey Kay Green
"I was pleased!"
I was pleased. Everything was done to my liking. The manager took the papers for my service dog without any problems. Big plus. I liked everything. I will go back there every time I'm I'm League City.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2014
Lacey Kay
"Never"
So you could not except my first review. Sorry if the truth hurts.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Beverly
"Place to lay my head"
The location is great. Close to freeway. The hotel could be better but you get what you pay for. It was not a bad stay but I just would not stay their with my children.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
E. Lingard
"would not recommend or stay again"
non smoking rooms smell like smoke. remote in 2 rooms broken. tape was used to hold toilet paper dispenser together along with many other items. pillows were so old they were completely flat. would not recommend or stay again.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Terri
"Hardly anything"
Hardly anything worked in the room. The plugs available were shorted out, the shower curtain was falling off the wall, the remote to the tv did not work, and I asked for non-smoking and I get a smoking room. Ick!
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
at arrival clerk said they didn't have my reservation. the name (not mine) had my confirmation number. finally settled this. room was supposed to be non-smoking. smelled like smoke in a bar. my clothes smelled of smoke.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"Close to everything BUT......"
I do not swim at hotels anyway BUT the indoor pool was out of service. The side door that the employee told me to use in order to enter the building from the dark side of the hotel that I was on, was out of service. Therefore, I had to walk even further to get in. I walked in the room and it was just plain. Nothing bad or good about it. I had a microwave and a frig that were clean. i would stay there agan for a quick place to stay but if something better came up, I would go there. It's not a great place for a family vacation or even a family stay.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
Erica L
"kemah outing"
I like the room, but I could not get into the pool the small one. It was not heated.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Bowen review
"Sketchy"
I wouldn't stay here again unless it was an absolute necessity. It was damp and eerie feeling. The outside door that was only supposed to be opened with a key just pulled right open. The deadbolt in our room was busted off. Security was an issue.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
Room smelled musty upon arrival. After A/C ran for a while smell improved. No elevator to second floor, which would be a huge inconvenience to guests with mobility issues. Free continental breakfast was worth every penny. Two types of cereal, but only one dispenser worked. Waffle iron was OK. Mini muffins and cinnamon rolls were not kept full. Coffee carafes ran out of coffee. Will never return to the League City Super 8 and may not stay at any other Super 8 motels in the near future.
4 night family trip Oct 3, 2013
C & K Fry
"good service"
good an cheap service
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
mariel
"Not satisfied as charged us $15 extra cash."
We were so disappointed after booking it ahead for a non-smoking room and upon arrival had to pay extra money for a room I had booked before hand. at a better price
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Dirty"
I had stayed here several times in 2011 and for the price it was a good experience. This stay was not as good, black mold behind the top of toilet, shower would not drain, sheets not clean. The price is not going to bring me back to stay again. The front desk person was not real concerned when I voiced the issues with the room at check out. He didn't even ask what room I was in so that they could look at the drain or the mold.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
M
"Vacation"
I was very surprised at the comfort of the beds. The hotel was clean for the most part. My only complaint was that there was hair in the shower upon our arrival. The indoor pool was a plus especially because of the rain but the hot tub was the same temperature as the pool. Overall our stay of okay just minor complaints. We were very close to the Kemah Boardwalk and eating places.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Nikki
"STAY AT MOTEL"
I think the rooms could be updated...
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Ivette R
"Affordable, just a little disappointed."
The price was affordable. I was just a little disappointed in one staff member, the super 8 hotel has an indoor pool, in which we took advantage of. One of the staff member spoke to my children rudely, the kids were not allowed to jump in the pool. My children were splashing water to one another and the staff member threatened to close pool if my kids would not stop throwing water out the pool. It was not done intentionally, the pool was small and the kids were just playing around in the pool. I asked him to talk to my children right and he argued with me too.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Rebeca
"Never again"
I needed a room downstairs so that my Dad (who was traveling with me) didn't have to take the stairs as there was no elevator. He is 79 and had suffered a stroke during our travels and he has a partial amputation on his foot so he has a hard time walking. Then they only had 1 king bed so we had to share. So glad we are family!! The only reason a room wasn't available downstairs was because they hadn't been cleaned yet!! We arrived about 8 or so in the evening! Why weren't they cleaned yet?
2 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"This place is ok."
It's ok for a one night stay as we were passing through.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
Natasha
"Clean and quiet"
spent a weekend here, staff was helpful, beds were comfortable, even with a lot of kids in for a baseball tournament, it was quiet. Breakfast was all carbs. Convenient to expressway some restaurants in the area.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Bee Gee
"Nice Place"
Nice Place, will probably start staying there each time we travel to the Houston / Galveston area.
5 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2013
"Long Weekend NOT Enjoyed"
Check in says 2pm, I got there at 2:45 and room wasn't ready until 3:15. We finally went up to room at the smell was overwhelming. Smokes and what every so called cleaning spray they use is terrible. The pool is indoors and extremely small probably 10x20. The staff was very unfriendly and some what rude at different times. As a female even being there with my 19 year old son and my boyfriend every time would walk in the hallways was stared at and direct following with complete head and body turns as you walk by. There breakfast was frosted flakes, rice crispies and waffles from 6-10am, but at 9:30-9:45 they were rushing you out asking repeatedly are you done so we can clean up. Was 30min drive to the beach and all around SUCKED. For a vacation don't recommend, but as no other choice the then it works.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Christal
"close to everything"
we were pleased with staff and location
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"Coffee really sucked"
The hotel was fine but the coffee in the room AND in the lobby really sucked.they really need to think about changing brands.
4 night trip Jun 12, 2013
JH
"You get what you pay for."
The staff was very nice and helpful. Hotel looked a bit old but was acceptable for the price. Breakfast was very disappointing. Only offered waffles & cereal; no English muffins or eggs or any of the typical things you find on this type hotel breakfast. Only really bad thing was that our shower curtain was a rag and was mildewed at the bottom pretty bad. YUCK! If the shower curtain had been clean I would have rated it okay for the price but the mildew really grossed me out.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Helen
"non smoking room?!"
We asked for a non smoking room and that room smelled like someone had been smoking in it for over 10 years, the smoke detector was even yellow. The bed was kinda hard too. But the hotel people were really very friendly and i'm sure breakfast was good but we didn't have time to stop and grab a bite we had a cruise to catch.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
"Nice for the price...heated pool"
We stayed the day before our sons medical appointment. The room was clean and stocked well. The staff was courteous and kind. The bed was a little hard for our taste and could've used an extra pillow or two. We usually bring our own anyway though. It has a heated pool and spa that I wasn't aware of.I went and looked at it but didn't get it. It was nice and clean. We had breakfast the next morningand it was good, especially the hot waffles. Coffee was way too weak and I couldn't drink it but the juice was good.
1 night trip May 19, 2013
Wendy
Pool could have been better but overall stay was very nice.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2013
"Nice reonably priced hotel for travelers."
Hotel was older but in pretty good shape. The bathtub was very slick when we showered--dangerous for elderly like us. Rates were very good.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
It is good to have walking distance restaurants. Fair price. Ten minutes drive or less to NASA Space Center. Less than 15 minutes drive to Kemah boardwalk, that is nice to go if time allows. The hot tub is a plus for this kind of hotel, and the breakfast waffles is delicious. Don't expect luxury, but is good for the price. If you are using a GPS don't take the Exit 23 on the highway. Although they charge $10 per day for the crib, it is a great deal if you need it, because different from other hotels they will assemble, disassemble it and supply adequate linens for it.
2 night trip Apr 2, 2013
Family traveling
"Very quiet & comfortable"
Given its proximity to the I-45, we were VERY surprised at how quiet the room was. Their breakfast was nothing to brag about unless you're nuts over Belgian waffles; would have really enjoyed a simple piece of fruit instead of only high-carb choices. The bed must have been new because it was super nice!
Business trip Mar 18, 2013
Brierwolf
"Lived down to the previous reviews"
I noticed quite a few areas/items that needed update or repair such as duct tape on carpeting to patch tears and patches, larger than my hand, in public areas of chipped paint. The washing machine and dryer provided for guests were totally inadequate and did a horrible job. The free internet access did not include an outlet for ethernet connection so was useless to us. Manager insisted nothing was wrong and the problem HAD to be with my laptop. Free breakfast was not appealing and we only tried it once. Staff had no idea where specific large or national chain area businesses were located, even just a few blocks away. Definitely will not be a repeat visitor. Since Owner/ manager and family live at the hotel, the smell of cooking food was always present. Housekeeping routine was to place clear plastic bags of linens and trash in hallways to be picked up later. Navigating around these bundles was tricky and visually unpleasant.
3 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Stonebec
Room wasnt ready when we arrived and still wasn't cleaned throughly enough.
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2013
mrs lee
"not a hotel to visit"
Charged 10.00 for an extra bed that you could feel the springs on. Room smelled funny.
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
"one night stay on our way to Galveston"
The service was minimal! I had to wait to check in and wasn't even acknowledged for five minutes. There was no one else even waiting! Okay for one night but probably won't stay again. Room was fair! Broken lamp sitting in corner. Parking was so far from door & no other doors working. No elevator so had to drag luggage up stairs.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2013
ro
"Great value, great location"
This hotel is in a great location, literally seconds from I-45, and a few minutes from a ton of stuff. It's also a great value, cheaper than Motel 6. My only complaint was the service, and more specifically, it was sometimes hard to find the front desk person. I think they only have 1 person working at a time, so if they have to go to a room to check something out, the front desk is empty. But overall, great location, great value.
4 night trip Feb 7, 2013