All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
450 Raynolds St, El Paso, TX, 79905, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"Dirty."
Right away, walking in, the room smelled.... Off. The room heater/air conditioner had all the knobs taken off and would randomly turn on throughout the night (there was a space heater on the table though?) When we pulled the blanket and sheet down to go to bed there was a giant crab spider crawling around on the bed (although not poisonous, still creepy). After finding the spider, I had my husband look between the sheet and blanket only to find multiple white crusty stains on the blanket!!! Eww. Needless to say, were slept in our clothes. Thankfully I had extra blankets to wrap my 6 month old son in. The guy at the front desk was no help. Only good things about the hotel is it's pet friendly and close to the hospital, both if which were necessities for our stay.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
"Great location but dirty shower"
The room was relatively clean however the shower was very dirty with mold in the grout. It was pretty disgusting. I purchased bathroom spray with bleach and a couple of sprays here and there did the trick. I can't understand how they didn't see this or take any action.
4 night family trip Dec 2, 2015
Sara
"Did the job for a good price"
Its not fancy, but for the most part it does the job for a good price. Rooms are big with a good work table and the bed is decent. Only complaints are that the shower curtain needed to be replaced (mould) and the breakfast wasn't worth eating.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn - Medical Center/Airport
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to hear that there was mold in your bath room. Your comments were reviewed by the staff and proper procedures were taken to assure that this would not happen again. We just initiated a major renovation project. We hope that in the future when you come back to El Paso, you would give us the opportunity to provide you a satisfying stay. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback.
3 night trip Sep 13, 2015
Benjamin
"Great overall experience."
Great location at a great price. Need more pillows!!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
"New management...great experience!!!"
I stayed here for 2 nights and paid only $92 although it still would have been worth it to pay more. I didn't expect for this place to be so clean and updated since it was cheap but I was pleasantly surprised. Everything at this hotel was spotless and the room was very nice and accommodating. I was able to do a load of laundry for $2 and it was nice to have a continental breakfast and coffee to start my day. Along with their high standards of taking care of their rooms and property in general, they have a very friendly and positive group of employees. The staff was very friendly and helpful with every question I had and constantly smiling and greeting everyone that came through their door. The manager of the hotel even offered to give me a ride to the Greyhound bus station since I checked out at 12 and didn't leave until 5pm. This place went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and welcome. Everytime I come to El Paso I will definitely be staying here and I would recommend it to everyone traveling through here.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn - Medical Center/Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with our property.
2 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2015
"Great stay at a great price!"
It was great for the price I paid
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
"Excellent stay and value"
My stay was quiet and comfortable. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly, courteous, and professional. They accommodated my every wish and made excellent recommendations for restaurants and shopping.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
Gabriel
"Poor service"
poor service, no good clean,the tub shower looks like no clean for years..
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Jose
"gross hotel"
this place was nasty. there were ants in my room and my father in law clogged the toilet. not enough towels and the front desk guy seemed like he hated his job. the lobby restroom was disgusting...it had hair on the toilet and dead bugs on the floor. avoid this place. I heard the ambulance all night
1 night trip Aug 5, 2015
It was an ok Hotel for the price you pay. We arrived at 130 in the morning and just wanted to sleep. Bed was a bit old and the pillows could do with replacing, otherwise it was a place to sleep after a long drive.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Geoffrey
"OK Motel"
Close to the 10 Freeway for a night stay on your way to someplace else. OK motel with comfortable room and bets. Breakfast was a little below standards.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Fred
Worst ever! Dirty room, no towels, smelt of filth!
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Tony
"Americas Best Value Inn - El Paso / Medical Center"
The hotel served its purpose... The place was clean, the service was prompt, the location was ideal, and the price was excellent.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Gabriel
the bed was not great , the covers are torn , the curtains kept blowing with the A/C and did not cool the room, had to put something in the window to hold the curtains back. the towels was old and starting to get thread bear. other than that all else seemed ok
3 night trip Jun 17, 2015
Bruce
"Easy access to interstate and restaurants."
Upper floor facing highway was a nice view, 5 min from restaurants and shops, the staff was very polite, rooms and TV are outdated but for a brief stay and not spending too much time in the room, it is the best deal.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Nice stay close to highway and shops."
Very nice stay for few days, hotel clerks were very polite and helpful to find shops and eatery, easy access to highway and shopping centers.
5 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Cheap hotel all around"
No cups in the room for water. Only One wash cloth. Nice guest services at check in, never met another nice staff member. Continental breakfast was a joke. Pastries were horrible, outdated and terrible selection. $2.00 for 20oz pop? You must be kidding! Bed was very comfortable, only 3 pillows on a king bed, it could have used at least two more. Towels were thin and rough. Like drying off with sand paper.
Other trip May 31, 2015
da
"Okay for the money"
Nothing to brag about but was comfortable
4 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Worst ABVI I ever stayed in."
WiFi in lobby only. Bathroom was nasty. Bad area. Breakfast was a joke. This is the worst ABVI I ever stayed in.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2015
Dale
Room are pretty run down. There was a screw comming out of the wall at the headboard. Kinda dangerous. room wasn't very clean. Friendly hotel workers.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"terrible nightmare"
Called in advance to confirm wifi in rooms and business office to print from. When i got there no such thing existed. No wifi in rooms no business office. Lady flat out lied about accommodations. But worst of all i woke up with hives. All over my body that was exposed to their sheets. Beware never stay at this place.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Cheap but safe"
Room needed a lot of fixing up. Only one pillow per person and they were flat. Only 2 towels for 4 people.
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
"Stolen Car"
We stayed here because we needed a pet friendly hotel. Our car, along with all of our belongings, ended up being stolen from within 3 feet of the hotel lobby entrance. There were no cameras and the hotel staff apparently saw nothing although the car was merely 10 feet away from the front desk. The staff didn't seem very concerned or even interested in helping. They actually seemed bothered that we were asking them questions. The hotel is located in a rough neighborhood and I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay there.
5 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Enrique
"close to where we needed to visit"
We had to ask for hand towels; there was no tub mat; coffee pot did not work; only one coffee cup in room; no drinking cups available; water fountain not working - no water would come out; next day not enough towels; no shampoo/conditioner in room; carpet not clean and had not be vacuumed; found a q-tip on floor & change on floor so that verifies that the carpet was not vacuumed..Room did not smell clean. I would not use this hotel again. I thought the price was high for what the amenities offered.
CC
"Almost perfect"
Had a a perfect view but the coffee machine didn't work
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Nicholas
"Inexpensive and efficient."
The service personnel made the biggest impression! Great customer service, the room was okay, clean but it did smell like smoke and it was a non smoking room. It served it's purpose directly off 1-10 which made a quick stop to rest.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel in El paso"
I loved the hotel,staff and my room. The area is nice and people there are friendly
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Mena
"Why did I book this?"
I chose this hotel based on cost and proximity to the airport exit. It was ok but the hotel didn't have the information from Expedia. I luckily had my paperwork printed off and in hand. The first room he put me in was already occupied by someone else. The inside hall light didn't work to the room I finally got. The second room had the wrong room # written down on it which required two more trips up and down the floors to finally get it right.
KME
"Could be better"
Looked good when e got there staff was very friendly and helpful. Room seemed to be clean and nice then i found a cockroach on bathroom counter, smoke detector was hanging from the ceiling with a plastic bag covering it, there was no fitted sheet on the bed out just had a flat sheet on the mattress. If it got cleaned up a little better would consider starting again
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Run Down"
This hotel is run down and in very poor condition. The bathroom was just awful. There was a hole in the wall, and the baseboards had places that seemed to be rotted out from water splashing out onto them from the shower. The shower walls had black mildewy stuff on them. I never got the internet to connect. The TV service was lousy. Someone had spilled something on the carpeting at some point, and there was a huge stain on it. It just made the room look even more dingy. My husband went to their breakfast. There was coffee, and 3 bagels, jelly and butter. He asked if there was anything else. The worker got out a container of Froot Loops, Raisin Bran, and milk. Then he put out two packages of a cheap Danish.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Tina
The pictures on line were deceiving. Carpets everywhere were disgusting. Internet is only in the lobby, and only next to the tv, and only when you are facing north siting next to the tv in the lobby. I actually would not sit on the bed first time in the room. Felt grungy. Places to eat were not within a walking distance that one would want to walk in adverse weather. .
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Okay for the Price"
Light was out over the vanity. TV remote only controlled volume, not channels. Mold in bathroom but shower had good pressure and temperature. Sheets would not stay on bed but it was ok. My son's room next to ours had the headboard missing but with a wood 2x4 still up over the bed with nails in it.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Vicki
"Don't stay here. Not worth wait you pay!"
the room was very hot and had a bad smell the carpet was very dirty. The shower had black mildew all over the walls and smelled very musty. Even after leaving the ac as cool as we could and the outside temp being 75, the room never cooled down. The so called breakfast was either bran flakes or fruit loop with milk that had ice chips in it. Or you could have a hard pastry type thing.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Jayme
"I left"
I recommend avoiding this hotel. Although Gabriel at the front desk was extremely helpful, due to the condition of the premises I quickly found another hotel near the airport of comparable price and much better repute. I first noticed the glass at the counter separating the patrons from the staff. There I was informed the free wifi was not working with no ETA on a fix. I didn't mind that they didn't have the single room I had reserved and put me in a double, but it was sweltering and the fridge was off, although both the AC and fridge did work once I turned them on. Other gripes include glass-brick style windows you cannot see out, more hair in the bed than I could ignore, what I can only hope was toothpaste on the carpet, and a torn bedspread. The building could be a decent hotel, but it is neglected and creates an unwelcoming atmosphere. I checked out within an hour of arriving - the whole time spent finding an alternative. I was given a full refund from the desk clerk who showed understanding and regret for the situation. Although the wifi had magically been fixed by this time, he conceded that it really only works in the lobby and I had booked elsewhere.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Very bad experience"
When I came in the hotel. I smelled something musky and old. As soon as I checked in and got to my room, OMG it's stinky and dirty. The bathroom grout has molds, the room is stinky. So what I did is I checked out right away but never got a refund. Please, before booking for any hotel, please read the reviews.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Eliza
disgusting
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Friendly staff, dirty room"
When I arrived at the hotel, I was greeted by a welcoming desk clerk. He gave me the run-down on the continental breakfast and answered all my other questions. Then I got to my room. Immediately I noticed problems. After I flipped on the light switch, none of the lights turned on. Except for the light in the restroom. In there, I noticed pee all over the ground, and all over the toilet seat. There was also a heavy cigarette smoke smell in the room. And the room was supposed to be a non-smoking room. I went back downstairs and asked if it was possible to be checked into a different room because the first room was unsanitary. The clerk apologized and said there were a couple other rooms available, and he would escort me to the rooms to take a look at them. After we exited the elevator to the third floor, we immediately came upon a bunch of towels all piled around in the middle of the hallway. And a construction cone sitting on top of them. Apparently there had been a pipe burst, and this was the aftermath. My second room was directly behind those piles of dirty towels, and when the door was opened to enter the room, we were greeted with a strong, musky stench of old sitting water. And it was hot in there. We both agreed that room was not any better than the first. Opening the door to the third room, we immediately noticed a fresh, airy room. Only problem was that all the light bulbs had burnt out. The clerk gladly changed them all out for me and I had no other problems.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Victoria
Upon check-in, the hotel clerk took 20 min to find my reservation, even after I showed him a copy of my confirmation. I had even phoned the night before to make sure that they had my reservation. The gentleman I spoke to the night before found it right away so I felt I had no worries. When I got to my room, It looked clean, however, the tub/shower area had mold/mildew in the tiles and around the tub area. I was tired and didn't want to request another room since it took them so long to get me this one (with a confirmed confirmation) so I stayed in it. The mattress was comfortable & sheets were clean. Furniture is very old & worn & just needs to be replaced. This is an older hotel and is in big need of a renovation. I guess I got what I paid for :( I thought by going through Expedia, they would only have clean & well run hotels to recommend. I was wrong.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Sam
"Did he really just say that?"
The best feature to this place is the Arby's across the road providing you don't get squashed crossing it. So, I go to check in & the clerk informs me that my paid for reserved room for two days had a broken a/c. He didn't offer an alternative room, but instead insisted we go somewhere else even though the room was non-refundable. We did wind up staying after insisting on any available room, but we regretted that quickly. No wifi, view of a commercial district, & a continental breakfast consisting of a few packaged baked goods.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
mouse
Needed a cheap place to stay for a night and this hotel did that job just fine. WIfi wasn't working properly, which was VERY inconvenient. Need to go to front desk to ask for iron and ironing board.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"it was alright"
It was alright for the price we paid but I try to stay in a better place next time
3 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Wifi didn't work in my room, had to come to the hotel lobby for it to work.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Pun
Well bathroom real bad shape black spots all over the tub over price thats our first and last time we stay in the place i rather stay across street in motel 6 DONT STAY IN THISCPLACE IS REALLY BAD
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
bad place
"Excellent stay"
For the price it was excellent! We didn't stay there long but everything in my eyes was awesome! Reccomend staying here if need be
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
jmerk from cali
"Nice shower"
Staff was friendly and lent me an iron because there wasn't one in the room. Bed wasn't too comfortable but the price was right.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"DIssapointed"
Checked in late, so didn't look around until morning. Had no soap , coffee pot but no coffee no sugar ,cream spoon, Shower didn't work, continental breakfast, the guest made the coffee.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
JR
Centrally located near Fort Bliss and airport. Comfortable room.
3 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nor very good"
Not pleased rooms not clean bathroom had mold on tiles, no microwave no iron in rooms was very inconviniete to visit lobby and leave identification card for iron and board.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Valdo
"unprofessional staff"
When I first arrived I had to bang on the doors of the lobby to wake up the customer service representative who was working the front desk. He was extremely rude and very inexperienced. I spent an hour waiting to be checked Into my room. He didn't know what he was doing and kept me waiting and waiting and never once apologized. He kept yawning and was acting like he just didn't want to b bothered with me at all. I will never return to this location again.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Todd
"Never again"
Room key was not available so staff had to let me in each time...annoying. bathroom had to be recleaned. Yrried to reneg on price quoted on expedia...overall a bad experience.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014