All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America

2.9
"Americas Best Value Inn - El Paso / Medical Center"
The hotel served its purpose... The place was clean, the service was prompt, the location was ideal, and the price was excellent.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Gabriel
the bed was not great , the covers are torn , the curtains kept blowing with the A/C and did not cool the room, had to put something in the window to hold the curtains back. the towels was old and starting to get thread bear. other than that all else seemed ok
3 night trip Jun 17, 2015
Bruce
"Easy access to interstate and restaurants."
Upper floor facing highway was a nice view, 5 min from restaurants and shops, the staff was very polite, rooms and TV are outdated but for a brief stay and not spending too much time in the room, it is the best deal.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Nice stay close to highway and shops."
Very nice stay for few days, hotel clerks were very polite and helpful to find shops and eatery, easy access to highway and shopping centers.
5 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Okay for the money"
Nothing to brag about but was comfortable
4 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Worst ABVI I ever stayed in."
WiFi in lobby only. Bathroom was nasty. Bad area. Breakfast was a joke. This is the worst ABVI I ever stayed in.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2015
Dale
"terrible nightmare"
Called in advance to confirm wifi in rooms and business office to print from. When i got there no such thing existed. No wifi in rooms no business office. Lady flat out lied about accommodations. But worst of all i woke up with hives. All over my body that was exposed to their sheets. Beware never stay at this place.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Cheap but safe"
Room needed a lot of fixing up. Only one pillow per person and they were flat. Only 2 towels for 4 people.
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
"Stolen Car"
We stayed here because we needed a pet friendly hotel. Our car, along with all of our belongings, ended up being stolen from within 3 feet of the hotel lobby entrance. There were no cameras and the hotel staff apparently saw nothing although the car was merely 10 feet away from the front desk. The staff didn't seem very concerned or even interested in helping. They actually seemed bothered that we were asking them questions. The hotel is located in a rough neighborhood and I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay there.
5 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Enrique
"close to where we needed to visit"
We had to ask for hand towels; there was no tub mat; coffee pot did not work; only one coffee cup in room; no drinking cups available; water fountain not working - no water would come out; next day not enough towels; no shampoo/conditioner in room; carpet not clean and had not be vacuumed; found a q-tip on floor & change on floor so that verifies that the carpet was not vacuumed..Room did not smell clean. I would not use this hotel again. I thought the price was high for what the amenities offered.
CC
"Almost perfect"
Had a a perfect view but the coffee machine didn't work
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Nicholas
"Inexpensive and efficient."
The service personnel made the biggest impression! Great customer service, the room was okay, clean but it did smell like smoke and it was a non smoking room. It served it's purpose directly off 1-10 which made a quick stop to rest.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel in El paso"
I loved the hotel,staff and my room. The area is nice and people there are friendly
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Mena
"Why did I book this?"
I chose this hotel based on cost and proximity to the airport exit. It was ok but the hotel didn't have the information from Expedia. I luckily had my paperwork printed off and in hand. The first room he put me in was already occupied by someone else. The inside hall light didn't work to the room I finally got. The second room had the wrong room # written down on it which required two more trips up and down the floors to finally get it right.
KME
"Could be better"
Looked good when e got there staff was very friendly and helpful. Room seemed to be clean and nice then i found a cockroach on bathroom counter, smoke detector was hanging from the ceiling with a plastic bag covering it, there was no fitted sheet on the bed out just had a flat sheet on the mattress. If it got cleaned up a little better would consider starting again
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Run Down"
This hotel is run down and in very poor condition. The bathroom was just awful. There was a hole in the wall, and the baseboards had places that seemed to be rotted out from water splashing out onto them from the shower. The shower walls had black mildewy stuff on them. I never got the internet to connect. The TV service was lousy. Someone had spilled something on the carpeting at some point, and there was a huge stain on it. It just made the room look even more dingy. My husband went to their breakfast. There was coffee, and 3 bagels, jelly and butter. He asked if there was anything else. The worker got out a container of Froot Loops, Raisin Bran, and milk. Then he put out two packages of a cheap Danish.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Tina
The pictures on line were deceiving. Carpets everywhere were disgusting. Internet is only in the lobby, and only next to the tv, and only when you are facing north siting next to the tv in the lobby. I actually would not sit on the bed first time in the room. Felt grungy. Places to eat were not within a walking distance that one would want to walk in adverse weather. .
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Okay for the Price"
Light was out over the vanity. TV remote only controlled volume, not channels. Mold in bathroom but shower had good pressure and temperature. Sheets would not stay on bed but it was ok. My son's room next to ours had the headboard missing but with a wood 2x4 still up over the bed with nails in it.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Vicki
"Don't stay here. Not worth wait you pay!"
the room was very hot and had a bad smell the carpet was very dirty. The shower had black mildew all over the walls and smelled very musty. Even after leaving the ac as cool as we could and the outside temp being 75, the room never cooled down. The so called breakfast was either bran flakes or fruit loop with milk that had ice chips in it. Or you could have a hard pastry type thing.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Jayme
"I left"
I recommend avoiding this hotel. Although Gabriel at the front desk was extremely helpful, due to the condition of the premises I quickly found another hotel near the airport of comparable price and much better repute. I first noticed the glass at the counter separating the patrons from the staff. There I was informed the free wifi was not working with no ETA on a fix. I didn't mind that they didn't have the single room I had reserved and put me in a double, but it was sweltering and the fridge was off, although both the AC and fridge did work once I turned them on. Other gripes include glass-brick style windows you cannot see out, more hair in the bed than I could ignore, what I can only hope was toothpaste on the carpet, and a torn bedspread. The building could be a decent hotel, but it is neglected and creates an unwelcoming atmosphere. I checked out within an hour of arriving - the whole time spent finding an alternative. I was given a full refund from the desk clerk who showed understanding and regret for the situation. Although the wifi had magically been fixed by this time, he conceded that it really only works in the lobby and I had booked elsewhere.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Very bad experience"
When I came in the hotel. I smelled something musky and old. As soon as I checked in and got to my room, OMG it's stinky and dirty. The bathroom grout has molds, the room is stinky. So what I did is I checked out right away but never got a refund. Please, before booking for any hotel, please read the reviews.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
disgusting
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Upon check-in, the hotel clerk took 20 min to find my reservation, even after I showed him a copy of my confirmation. I had even phoned the night before to make sure that they had my reservation. The gentleman I spoke to the night before found it right away so I felt I had no worries. When I got to my room, It looked clean, however, the tub/shower area had mold/mildew in the tiles and around the tub area. I was tired and didn't want to request another room since it took them so long to get me this one (with a confirmed confirmation) so I stayed in it. The mattress was comfortable & sheets were clean. Furniture is very old & worn & just needs to be replaced. This is an older hotel and is in big need of a renovation. I guess I got what I paid for :( I thought by going through Expedia, they would only have clean & well run hotels to recommend. I was wrong.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Sam
"Did he really just say that?"
The best feature to this place is the Arby's across the road providing you don't get squashed crossing it. So, I go to check in & the clerk informs me that my paid for reserved room for two days had a broken a/c. He didn't offer an alternative room, but instead insisted we go somewhere else even though the room was non-refundable. We did wind up staying after insisting on any available room, but we regretted that quickly. No wifi, view of a commercial district, & a continental breakfast consisting of a few packaged baked goods.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
mouse
Needed a cheap place to stay for a night and this hotel did that job just fine. WIfi wasn't working properly, which was VERY inconvenient. Need to go to front desk to ask for iron and ironing board.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"it was alright"
It was alright for the price we paid but I try to stay in a better place next time
3 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Wifi didn't work in my room, had to come to the hotel lobby for it to work.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Pun
Well bathroom real bad shape black spots all over the tub over price thats our first and last time we stay in the place i rather stay across street in motel 6 DONT STAY IN THISCPLACE IS REALLY BAD
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
bad place
"Excellent stay"
For the price it was excellent! We didn't stay there long but everything in my eyes was awesome! Reccomend staying here if need be
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
jmerk from cali
"Nice shower"
Staff was friendly and lent me an iron because there wasn't one in the room. Bed wasn't too comfortable but the price was right.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"DIssapointed"
Checked in late, so didn't look around until morning. Had no soap , coffee pot but no coffee no sugar ,cream spoon, Shower didn't work, continental breakfast, the guest made the coffee.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
JR
Centrally located near Fort Bliss and airport. Comfortable room.
3 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nor very good"
Not pleased rooms not clean bathroom had mold on tiles, no microwave no iron in rooms was very inconviniete to visit lobby and leave identification card for iron and board.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Valdo
"unprofessional staff"
When I first arrived I had to bang on the doors of the lobby to wake up the customer service representative who was working the front desk. He was extremely rude and very inexperienced. I spent an hour waiting to be checked Into my room. He didn't know what he was doing and kept me waiting and waiting and never once apologized. He kept yawning and was acting like he just didn't want to b bothered with me at all. I will never return to this location again.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Todd
"Never again"
Room key was not available so staff had to let me in each time...annoying. bathroom had to be recleaned. Yrried to reneg on price quoted on expedia...overall a bad experience.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
V
"Reasonable stay"
My room with a king bed was quite adequate for an overnight stay. The bed was comfortable, air conditioner worked. I had difficulty with the wifi. The bathroom is in need of some updating but was clean. Reasonable breakfast.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Carolyn
"bad dirty old smells bad"
Old dirty bad sevice no ac for the same price you can find better spots , overall. BAD
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
raul
"awesome stay enjoyed it..."
loved it
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
"good location"
good. good location
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"easy to get around sight seeing"
No complaints all went well
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Dianne
"simple place to stay"
If you just need to have a place to stay overnight, this is a great location. Easy access to the freeway and close to shopping centers. We had a room to the front and the noise from the freeway was very audible. I think they had just sprayed the rooms since we found a couple of dying bugs in it. Not so nice :((
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Close to most places in El Paso"
Its very close to the zoo and if your ambitious you could walk to it. There's an Arbys right across the street. And a subway a few blocks from that. The cabs are expensive so rent a car if you can!! The room was REALLY nice. When I saw the price for 4 nights...173.00$ I thought "this is going to be my worst nightmare ;.; I thought it would be in a bad neighborhood with a horrible "ghetto" feel to it, but I got just the opposite! It had an amazing king sized bed that was SOO comfy! The check in/check out guy was a little blunt, but he got things done. The all you can eat breakfast was very small. Not a good breakfast if you like to eat a lot of food. But in all I was very satisfied!
Other trip May 30, 2014
hailey
"A Quick Stop in El Paso"
This was just a one night stay between two very long days of driving to get back home to Houston. The hotel was conveniently located off the highway that we were traveling down, and it was near a few choice restaurants. The rooms were comfy, with ample amenities, but any type of cleanliness was lacking in areas like the bathroom and vanity. Otherwise, the hotel was great stop along the way.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2014
"Worst trip ever"
When I arived at the hotel I was rudely meet by a man that looked to be the maintenance man not the front deck clerk. I told him that I had booked two rooms with king size beds they only had one ready, after the mix up was fixed they gave us a second room with two small beds, no air and when you opened the door after it dragged so bad you had to force it close to make sure it was shut. I would never recomend this hotel to anyone. The only good thing that came out of it is we were able to see our son that was stationed at Fort Bliss in the Army.
3 night family trip May 16, 2014
Dawn
"Room"
The pillows were extremely flat. Elevators smelled like cigarette smoke. We stay in the furthest east room and could not get WIFI.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Needs help"
Bathroom tile moldy. Hotel. Towels had hair in them.
Other trip May 16, 2014
c
Very helpful!!!
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Not happy with Service and employees"
Got the hotel according to Hotels.com reviews but made the mistake of leaving my expensive jacket and watch in room. Called back the same day and it walked away. Room was never booked so only employees on duty knew about it. Not happy. Was told to wait til monday to speak to manager. In meantime, I have filled a police report. Even though they have surveillance, they seem to not wanna do anything about it. Be very careful. Sad that there are people like that in this world.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
Lidia
"You get what you pay for"
It's not a bad place, don't get me wrong. But it's not like a five star hotel. The location isn't bad, although there's nothing in walking distance, it's not far from anything. But that's because el paso isn't big. Hotel staff is nice, always working. Hotel isn't new but clean. Everything is functioning. The room is clean. Although I got a non smoking room, the hall way and the elevator always smells like cigarette a lot. Bed is nice and comfy. I wanted a cheap hotel and I can't complain.
3 night trip with friends May 1, 2014
orange
"Hotel"
Room was clean and bed was very comfortable! No complaints of room, book rroom online to get better deal
Other trip May 5, 2014