All hotels in Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States of America
2028 N Mulberry St, Interstate 65, Exit 94, Elizabethtown, KY, 42701-9150, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.9
Fair stay for the price. Room was clean. Bathroom a little outdated. A/C only blew on FAN but was able to open window. Staff was very friendly and more than happy to provide extra towels AND pillows.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Melanie C
"Nice enough for the price."
The heating unit in my room did not work but they immediately transferred me to another room. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Otis
"Impromptu hotel find"
I was in town visiting my husband and I brought our dog with us and the original hotel that we booked was disgusting and we needed to find another hotel right away that was affordable and would accept a dog. Super 8 was it! We booked through hotels.com and got a great deal on the room for two nights and it was only a single $10 charge for our dog. The beds and pillows could have definitely been more comfortable but you also get what you pay for so with that being said it was a great deal.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2013
"It was an okay stay overall"
The room was slightly musky when we arrived but after turning on the A/C it wasn't so bad. Loved being close to resturants and town. It was alright overall
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
Stefanie
"Fit the bill."
We had to find a hotel room quickly, since our other hotel cancelled our room. So, went onto Expedia and looked for something that was close and reasonable rates. We called our original hotel and they wanted $110 in order to get our room back; which was $45 more than what we had booked. So, we found Super 8 and they had a room and charged us $69. It had a pool where the kids could play after the day; too bad it didn't have a hot tub. Room was clean and the bed was comfy. All in all, it was a descent stay there. Wish there was more of a selection for the continental breakfast, but it got us going in the morning.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Good for the price"
We have stayed there twice this year as a stopping point for our destination. Since we only stay just to get sleep, It's good enough. The First time We had our teenage daughter along so we got a double bed room. It was a Saturday night and the hallways smelled of pot and the hotel was pretty full and kinda hard to find parking. The 2nd time it was just the 2 adults. We didn't have an issue with parking the 2nd time nor the pot smell. The breakfast is simple cold cereal and things of that nature, nothing fancy but good enough for me. The fridge looked liked it hadn't been wiped out in some time. The biggest complaint for me is I requested a ground floor room as I have trouble with stairs but got a 2nd floor room.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Brandi
"A clean place to sleep"
This place met expectations for a cheap place to stay.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2013
Very noisy. It sounded hollow even ehen stepping lightly. You could hear showers in the hallway. Great checking in service. Decent price if you don't need complete quiet. Poor choices for breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Teri Tracy
"CLEAN"
NICE ROOM, AC NOISY
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
"overnight, traveling on"
The pool was closed. It would have been relaxing. That is one reason we booked it.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Acceptable Mid-cost Hotel"
Close to town. Lots of eating places nearby. Was quiet.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
Mongo
"ok for the money if not too picky..."
The online picture is a little glamorized... The staff was friendly and courteous enough although they did not supply the WiFi info until I asked. The room still hadcrumbs and debris under the bed from whenever and the mattress was about the cheapest and lightest I ever saw. The mattress pad was not all the way on the top end and the flat bottom sheet did not extend over the top of the mattress either so it came loose every time we shifted in bed.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Ron
"Great Price for Clean Hotel"
Staff were friendly, room was clean and comfortable for a great price. The hallway upstairs wasn't air conditioned, but the room was fine.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Perfect for 2 nights, close to food n town, cheap what else you want?
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
"NICE HOTEL"
THIS HOTEL WAS REASONABLY PRICED, IN A GOOD LOCATION, AND THE SEEMINGLY FAMILY STAFF WAS NICE. I'D STAY THERE AGAIN IF I WAS IN THE AREA.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Dilapidated, but cheap."
We have stayed at several Super 8 hotels recently, and this was the worst. I guess the problem is it is off the beaten path for tourists, and has a lot of workers staying there with multiple people in rooms, and all their companies want to pay for is a place to stay with free breakfast to keep the expenses down.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"You get what you pay for."
Staff was friendly, but the hotel was old and not clean. Non-smoking hotel, but the hallways smelled like cigarettes. We booked online before our trip because of the price, I wish we would have spent more and gone somewhere nicer.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
The hotel was nice and around everything that I needed and close to my event. I was afraid of what I might find when I got to the hotel because of the low price, but was very pleased.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"woulldn't stay again"
We booked this hotel because of the affordable price and convenient location. We arrived at 10:30 PM. We had booked a non smoking room due to health concerns. The lobby and the hallway had a strong smoke odor. We were on the 2nd floor and there wasn't an elevator. This made getting luggage to the room difficult. When we arrived in the room, the bedspread had a huge stain in the middle of it. We weren't sure if the other linens were clean. The air conditioner was so loud we couldn't sleep with it running and it was too hot to leave it off for long. The pillows were so flat it was like not having one at all. The shower head made a screeching noise so showers had to be fast. The "super" continental breakfast was a real let down. It was a very limited selection and had no protein items, all carbs. I told the front desk of our complaints and the clerk said she didn't know anything about it, because she was new. We will not stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Horrible"
I stayed here to get some rest while traveling. Awful choice and I should have just spent the extra money on a more reputable chain. Terrible place. I'm hard pressed to label this a hotel. Sure, there is a room and a bed. A shower and a toilet. But a hotel? No. It stinks, barely passes for clean, stains and trash everywhere. An ever present order lingers throughout the building. I strongly suggest you consider staying in your car if you can't afford a higher graded hotel (Hampton, Hilton, Marriott, etc).
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
Disappointed
"Afforable stay for baseball tournament"
Hotel was exactly what we paid for. We were looking for a room to sleep in that was not very expensive. There are no frills at this hotel what you see is what you get. Building kind of old. The only problem we had was the key locked us out of our room everyday so we had to go get new keys to get into our room everyday.Front desk staff very nice.
3 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2013
"Just ok"
It was just ok
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Toi
"clean hotel close to interstate"
I was pleased with the hotel. I was a late arrival and early departure so didn't see the pool or breakfast but the room was nice and clean.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
I will NEVER stay here again. Bedspread had stains on it. Sheets and towels were both stained and threadbare. The chair in the room also had stains on it. This hotel is supposed to be a non smoking facility, but the second floor smelled of cigarette smoke!  I ask the front desk and she confirmed this was a non smoking facility until I told her the upstairs smelled of smoke. She then informed me they do have some smoking rooms. Every door had a non smoking sign on it. Extremely dissatisfied. Super 8 should shut this hotel down!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
Armelda
"Wouldn't stay here again"
Wasn't pleased. The room was dirty, especially in the bathroom & towels. The beds were ok, but the pillows were awful. The rooms and hallways smelled like smoke. ALthough we had a non smoking room there were burns on the sofa, that we wouldn't even sit on b/c it was dirty and torn up. Very disappointed in the Hotel. I would not stay here again!!! The pool bottom was slimy and the water cloudy...
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"check your locks"
Found out by mistake that door was not locking, including deadbolt. Manager changed batteries, then everything was fine.
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
Jme
"Motel needs upgrading."
The bed was worn. It needs to be replaced. The motel was clean. The carpet was worn and showing age. The back entrance door was very difficult to unlock. The door was worn and not in alignment, therefore, it was difficult to open from the outside with the handle. It was not a bad motel for the price. Location is a bit difficult to find from the Parkway since you have to exit off Pkwy and get on I-69.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2013
we were not impressed with this hotel at all. we went there knowing it was a less expensive hotels in some of the others in the neighborhood. however the two dresser drawers would barely open and close, outlets did not have covers, the bedding had burn holes. and dog food pieces on the floor. it took forever for the water to get hot. the other couple we were with left only after one night of a3 night booking. their refrigerator did not work. their outlet was falling out of the wall and their bedding had holes in it. we will not be staying at this hotel again and we go back to that area every year.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
marcie
"Just Ok for one night sleep near I-65 exit"
We arrived at 2am, but the staff was friendly. The bed was soft and the breakfast (continental) was cheapy. Ice machine did not work. I asked a maid and she said.. it should be made in 20 mins, but even 1 hour later, it did not work. Seemed like the machine itself was broken. Gave up.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Mini Me
Came for the derby had a great location service was great and very friendly
2 night trip May 3, 2013
robn g
"super 8"
Good service and staff but the bed was uncomfortable.
Other trip May 1, 2013
LD
"Maintenance needed"
The hotel needs to hire a handyman to maintain minor items around the hotel. None of the self closing room doors closed fast enough to actually latch the door shut. Many guests had to turn around and pull their doors shut so they latched. Door handles in the bathroom were loose and will soon fall out. The shower head was caked with calcium build up and sprayed water all over the place and the flow was very weak. The pillows were so flat that you had to fold them in half to get a normal thickness of pillow. Carpets were stained and the exterior of the hotel needs to be repainted.
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2013
PA traveler
"Don't Stay Here"
I booked this as a halfway overnight stay for a getaway trip. When we got in the room, my fiancé found dried blood drops on the bathroom floor, she took pictures of it. The handle on the room fridge was filthy and there appeared to be a couple of spots of dried blood on the walls. There was a wall outlet not mounted to the wall and hanging by the wiring. The complimentary breakfast was prepackaged cinnamon rolls, two plastic dispensers of cereal, juice and coffee. I expected at least a little more for breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2013
"restless stay"
the toilet run the entire 2 days we were there,the bathroom was not clean the beds and pillows were covered with plastic which was very uncomfortable
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
debbie
Was not satisfied at all. Moved the next day to another motel which was clean.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2013
F Walters
"The longest night ever"
Hotel needs updates, does not have enough plugs in the room. Mold in the bathroom. Horrible beds, pillows had plastic covers on them and caused your head to sweat badly. No closet, no iron, bad continental breakfast. WOULD NOT STAY IN THIS MOTEL AGAIN!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Heat control wasnt working!!!!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
mathew
"Convenient to Interstate; clean and well-kept"
No complaints and friendly staff.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2013
we loved staying there we needed a mini vacation the only thing we didnt like is we left our pillows and pillow cases up there by an accident. We called up there and they informed us that they threw them away. It wasnt even an hour after we signed out of there when we called. The pillows were enspensive and i feel that they need to replace out pillows. We had just gotten them for christmas.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2013
Anita
"half way point"
we were very unhappy with the heater because it made noises so we had to turn it off and were cold. There was no shampoo, and the mattresses were very noisey because of the plastic and uncomfortable. Every time another customer would shut thier door it sounded like they were being slammed. We were very happy with the pool area and the night shift employee, he was very nice and helpful. Breakfast had a good selection. We enjoy this area because it is our halfway stop between family and home.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
We have stayed here several times. The staff is always very polite and helpful. We really enjoy staying here. Sometimes we make weekend trips just to stay in a hotel and this is where we come.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
mike and beth
I booked a smoking room because my husband still smokes and was fully expecting the room to smell like an ashtray, but was most wonderfully surprised to find no smell at all.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
"Spend more elsewhere"
The room and hotel was not the worst place I've ever stayed at, but it was not a very clean place and the continental breakfast was limited to bread, bear claws or frozen waffles with room for only 8 people to sit. The area was a bit rough and you had a great view of waffle house and their employees constantly smoking outside.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
Aaron G.
"Run down hotel"
This hotel is becoming run down and needs considerable updating and care. Non-smoking but smells smokey. Smells musty. Lobby is nice.
7 night business trip Oct 29, 2012
"Worth the experience."
I would stay there again. Would bring family members as well.
Other trip Oct 27, 2012
"You get what you pay for."
Evening/nighttime staff was very pleasant and helpful. The guy behind the counter in the morning was just taking up space. The room overall appeared clean enough, but the bathroom counter was off-putting. The free breakfast, which typically goes til 10:00 am, closed at 9:00 am, so I and others missed it. The manager did get me some milk so I could have some cereal, but when another customer wanted orange juice from the dispenser and it was empty, the clerk behind the counter just said he was out of luck.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
"Cheap and affordable."
Hotel was ok, with a little loss of luster. Very friendly stuff with a nice Waffle House right outside.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
Nick
"Drive pass this motel, many more to choose from in"
Hotel needs updates, does not have enought plug in the room. Mold in the bathroom. Room smelled musty. WOULD NOT STAY IN THIS MOTEL AGAIN!
Other trip Sep 15, 2012
Diana
"If the price is cheap this will do"
The hotel was disappointing. You can tell it was a smoking hotel at one time since the nonsmoking rooms reeked of smoke. The rooms have not been updated in a long while. The continental breakfast consisted of prepackaged cinnamon rolls, eggo waffles, bread and bananas. The staff was wmextremely nice though and accommodating. The pool area was good and pleasing.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
Natasha
"very convenient"
Employees very nice, needs improvement in beds and pillows
1 night trip Aug 16, 2012