All hotels in Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States of America
2028 N Mulberry St, Interstate 65, Exit 94, Elizabethtown, KY, 42701-9150, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value
    Clean
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
The desk guy when I checked in was so great! I had accidentally made the reservation the day before I meant to stay. He was very helpful in letting me know how to handle the situation so I could get a refund. My night went well and I didn't awake once to noise from other rooms or traffic...just what I needed.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Stains and Smells. Hell No."
The gentleman at the front desk was super helpful and very professional. When I booked the room and they demanded payment I should have known something was up. When we walked in the room the stench of stale sweat and old diapers hit our noses. I sprayed some air freshener and we began to unpack after a 9 hour drive. Thats when we saw the stains on the bedspread and carpet. I left the key on the nightstand and we walked out. I checked a few other places nearby and found a clean one. I took a $75.00 loss but ended up sleeping comfortable. The room needs a good cleaning and new linen. Then air the place out!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
R.G.
"Very dirty!"
One of the worst experiences I ever had at a hotel. The room was filthy, toilet looked like it hadn't been cleaned in six months. Bed was hard as a rock. The smell of smoke from the hallway was terrible.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Good Place - No complaints!"
Wanted a place to stay that would accommodate whole family and had a pool. This was it! Dressers could use updating but still usable. Would go back again and would recommend to others.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Rita
"Slept like a baby"
The hotel was about forty-five minutes from our destination at Fandom Fest comic convention. The front desk was very friendly and the hotel suited my needs adequately.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Adam
"Good for a one night stay"
We stopped for one night with our dog. The property was in good condition and the room was clean and comfortable. The interior hall smelled of cig smoke, but remember it is legal to smoke indoors in most of Kentucky. There is no lobby other than the two small tables used for breakfast. No surprises.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Skychief
"Convenient."
We were looking for an affordable place to spend a night on our way to visit historic sights in the area. The room was serviceable and provided a good shower and a good nights sleep on the bed. Staff were always helpful and pleasant. The breakfast area was very clean, bright, and plenty of food choices. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Traveling Through"
it was fine for what we needed.
1 night trip May 20, 2014
"Overpriced"
Had to book here because everything else was gone Memorial Day weekend. Very high priced for the room that we received. Very old and outdated except for the TV. Cable constantly went in and out. Breakfast bar was average (go to Waffle House next door). Location was great, right off the expressway. Make sure you request your bedding and towels get changed. Also, didn't have an elevator to the 2nd floor.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
AGK
It was definitely a nice place to stay for the price! Would stay there again!
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Dirty"
We stayed here only because there was no place else to stay during derby weekend. The main entrance was run down and unclean but the room itself was worse!! The bathroom mainly was dirty. The floor was nasty and looked as if they had ran a mop through but pushed al dirt over the years into the corners! The tub was nasty and we felt the need to wear flip flops on the shower ! The faucet appeared to have mold built up all around as well as the wash cloth bar inside the tub ! Walls are also very thin! Only good thing was the friendly staff
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Nice room, and indoor pool."
Everything was clean, the staff was curtious and kind. The pool was great clean and very warm. The only problem was the bed was brick hard, I personally like a soft bed. I understand some people like brick hard beds, but I do not and found the first night very hard to get comfortable. The second night want to bad because of lack of sleep from the first.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Josh
Employees were very helpful and friendly. The area wasn't bad -- it was close to several restaurants. The rooms seem a little old and needs some updating.
5 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"Nice home away from home place to sleep!"
I am not an easy person to please, when it comes to cleanliness of hotels, but this was a very nice stay and I'll definitely return! The breakfast could've been a little better but whatever. With the money I saved, I could afford to go out to breakfast.;)
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Sanders
"Cozy and friendly"
I stayed one night in this motel and found the staff to be quite friendly. The room was on the small side but clean and very comfortable considering.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
"OK Hotel"
This was a clean, but older hotel. Breakfast was ok very simple. Pool was not open under construction and that was disappointing. I saw it was closed before so I figured it would be opened, not so. I have a feeling it is never opened. If you want a pool, I would call first.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Elizabethtown, ky."
My stay was ok. Price was good. If you are just looking for a place to sleep, than I would stay here.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Craig
"On a scale of 1-10 was about 8-9 for the price"
we were satisfied with the room, staff were very friendly and eager to please
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Frank & Sheryl
"Title"
For the quick stop I needed, this was perfect...late night check in with a very happy, inviting front desk clerk. The comfort of knowing my cats were safe is invaluable!
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Only if price is your only concern"
With the price point where it was we were not expecting much but it was far worse. The hotel was old, dark, and dingy. The bed felt like it hadn't be replaced in 20 years and a pillow that was more lumps then comfort. All this added up to a sleepless night which is saying something after a 14 hour drive. The shower was unusable and covered in dirt I have seen cleaner showers in my college dorm.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Fair stay for the price. Room was clean. Bathroom a little outdated. A/C only blew on FAN but was able to open window. Staff was very friendly and more than happy to provide extra towels AND pillows.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Melanie C
"Nice enough for the price."
The heating unit in my room did not work but they immediately transferred me to another room. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Otis
"Impromptu hotel find"
I was in town visiting my husband and I brought our dog with us and the original hotel that we booked was disgusting and we needed to find another hotel right away that was affordable and would accept a dog. Super 8 was it! We booked through hotels.com and got a great deal on the room for two nights and it was only a single $10 charge for our dog. The beds and pillows could have definitely been more comfortable but you also get what you pay for so with that being said it was a great deal.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2013
"It was an okay stay overall"
The room was slightly musky when we arrived but after turning on the A/C it wasn't so bad. Loved being close to resturants and town. It was alright overall
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
Stefanie
"Fit the bill."
We had to find a hotel room quickly, since our other hotel cancelled our room. So, went onto Expedia and looked for something that was close and reasonable rates. We called our original hotel and they wanted $110 in order to get our room back; which was $45 more than what we had booked. So, we found Super 8 and they had a room and charged us $69. It had a pool where the kids could play after the day; too bad it didn't have a hot tub. Room was clean and the bed was comfy. All in all, it was a descent stay there. Wish there was more of a selection for the continental breakfast, but it got us going in the morning.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Good for the price"
We have stayed there twice this year as a stopping point for our destination. Since we only stay just to get sleep, It's good enough. The First time We had our teenage daughter along so we got a double bed room. It was a Saturday night and the hallways smelled of pot and the hotel was pretty full and kinda hard to find parking. The 2nd time it was just the 2 adults. We didn't have an issue with parking the 2nd time nor the pot smell. The breakfast is simple cold cereal and things of that nature, nothing fancy but good enough for me. The fridge looked liked it hadn't been wiped out in some time. The biggest complaint for me is I requested a ground floor room as I have trouble with stairs but got a 2nd floor room.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Brandi
"A clean place to sleep"
This place met expectations for a cheap place to stay.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2013
Very noisy. It sounded hollow even ehen stepping lightly. You could hear showers in the hallway. Great checking in service. Decent price if you don't need complete quiet. Poor choices for breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Teri Tracy
"CLEAN"
NICE ROOM, AC NOISY
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
"overnight, traveling on"
The pool was closed. It would have been relaxing. That is one reason we booked it.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Acceptable Mid-cost Hotel"
Close to town. Lots of eating places nearby. Was quiet.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
Mongo
"ok for the money if not too picky..."
The online picture is a little glamorized... The staff was friendly and courteous enough although they did not supply the WiFi info until I asked. The room still hadcrumbs and debris under the bed from whenever and the mattress was about the cheapest and lightest I ever saw. The mattress pad was not all the way on the top end and the flat bottom sheet did not extend over the top of the mattress either so it came loose every time we shifted in bed.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Ron
"Great Price for Clean Hotel"
Staff were friendly, room was clean and comfortable for a great price. The hallway upstairs wasn't air conditioned, but the room was fine.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Perfect for 2 nights, close to food n town, cheap what else you want?
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
"NICE HOTEL"
THIS HOTEL WAS REASONABLY PRICED, IN A GOOD LOCATION, AND THE SEEMINGLY FAMILY STAFF WAS NICE. I'D STAY THERE AGAIN IF I WAS IN THE AREA.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Dilapidated, but cheap."
We have stayed at several Super 8 hotels recently, and this was the worst. I guess the problem is it is off the beaten path for tourists, and has a lot of workers staying there with multiple people in rooms, and all their companies want to pay for is a place to stay with free breakfast to keep the expenses down.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"You get what you pay for."
Staff was friendly, but the hotel was old and not clean. Non-smoking hotel, but the hallways smelled like cigarettes. We booked online before our trip because of the price, I wish we would have spent more and gone somewhere nicer.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
The hotel was nice and around everything that I needed and close to my event. I was afraid of what I might find when I got to the hotel because of the low price, but was very pleased.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"woulldn't stay again"
We booked this hotel because of the affordable price and convenient location. We arrived at 10:30 PM. We had booked a non smoking room due to health concerns. The lobby and the hallway had a strong smoke odor. We were on the 2nd floor and there wasn't an elevator. This made getting luggage to the room difficult. When we arrived in the room, the bedspread had a huge stain in the middle of it. We weren't sure if the other linens were clean. The air conditioner was so loud we couldn't sleep with it running and it was too hot to leave it off for long. The pillows were so flat it was like not having one at all. The shower head made a screeching noise so showers had to be fast. The "super" continental breakfast was a real let down. It was a very limited selection and had no protein items, all carbs. I told the front desk of our complaints and the clerk said she didn't know anything about it, because she was new. We will not stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Horrible"
I stayed here to get some rest while traveling. Awful choice and I should have just spent the extra money on a more reputable chain. Terrible place. I'm hard pressed to label this a hotel. Sure, there is a room and a bed. A shower and a toilet. But a hotel? No. It stinks, barely passes for clean, stains and trash everywhere. An ever present order lingers throughout the building. I strongly suggest you consider staying in your car if you can't afford a higher graded hotel (Hampton, Hilton, Marriott, etc).
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
Disappointed
"Afforable stay for baseball tournament"
Hotel was exactly what we paid for. We were looking for a room to sleep in that was not very expensive. There are no frills at this hotel what you see is what you get. Building kind of old. The only problem we had was the key locked us out of our room everyday so we had to go get new keys to get into our room everyday.Front desk staff very nice.
3 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2013
"Just ok"
It was just ok
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Toi
"clean hotel close to interstate"
I was pleased with the hotel. I was a late arrival and early departure so didn't see the pool or breakfast but the room was nice and clean.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
I will NEVER stay here again. Bedspread had stains on it. Sheets and towels were both stained and threadbare. The chair in the room also had stains on it. This hotel is supposed to be a non smoking facility, but the second floor smelled of cigarette smoke!  I ask the front desk and she confirmed this was a non smoking facility until I told her the upstairs smelled of smoke. She then informed me they do have some smoking rooms. Every door had a non smoking sign on it. Extremely dissatisfied. Super 8 should shut this hotel down!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
Armelda
"Wouldn't stay here again"
Wasn't pleased. The room was dirty, especially in the bathroom & towels. The beds were ok, but the pillows were awful. The rooms and hallways smelled like smoke. ALthough we had a non smoking room there were burns on the sofa, that we wouldn't even sit on b/c it was dirty and torn up. Very disappointed in the Hotel. I would not stay here again!!! The pool bottom was slimy and the water cloudy...
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"check your locks"
Found out by mistake that door was not locking, including deadbolt. Manager changed batteries, then everything was fine.
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
Jme
"Motel needs upgrading."
The bed was worn. It needs to be replaced. The motel was clean. The carpet was worn and showing age. The back entrance door was very difficult to unlock. The door was worn and not in alignment, therefore, it was difficult to open from the outside with the handle. It was not a bad motel for the price. Location is a bit difficult to find from the Parkway since you have to exit off Pkwy and get on I-69.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2013
we were not impressed with this hotel at all. we went there knowing it was a less expensive hotels in some of the others in the neighborhood. however the two dresser drawers would barely open and close, outlets did not have covers, the bedding had burn holes. and dog food pieces on the floor. it took forever for the water to get hot. the other couple we were with left only after one night of a3 night booking. their refrigerator did not work. their outlet was falling out of the wall and their bedding had holes in it. we will not be staying at this hotel again and we go back to that area every year.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
marcie
"Just Ok for one night sleep near I-65 exit"
We arrived at 2am, but the staff was friendly. The bed was soft and the breakfast (continental) was cheapy. Ice machine did not work. I asked a maid and she said.. it should be made in 20 mins, but even 1 hour later, it did not work. Seemed like the machine itself was broken. Gave up.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Mini Me
Came for the derby had a great location service was great and very friendly
2 night trip May 3, 2013