All hotels in Williamsburg, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here304 2nd St, Williamsburg, VA, 23185, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Basic hotel at a great price and VERY clean!"
This hotel didn't have bells and whistles, but had all of your basic needs. The highlight of the hotel was the cleanliness, I was very impressed. The hotel manager was constantly around the premises and was very polite. Breakfast was the bare minimum, but McDonalds was directly across the street. Our bedroom was missing a clock, which drove me nuts, but we survived. :-) We would stay in this hotel again in a heartbeat, especially when you go on vacation to DO things, not sit in a hotel room. The hotel is a hop away from Col W'burg and theme parks, and in a very safe area. We were quite comfortable staying here with 3 children. I was pleasantly surprised!
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Carrie
"A trip to Busch Gardens"
The room was as clean as expected. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was close to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA as well as many restaurants. Couldn't beat the amount we paid for our one night stay. I highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Super 8 Williamsburg / Historic Area
Thank you for staying with us and we thank you for your kind word's. We strive to make everyone's stay a great one. Thank's again and we hope to see you again real soon. Night Auditor mark
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Gabe
"Convenient to shopping"
It served the purpose of a place to sleep as long as you were a heavy sleeper. Lots of stuff going on late at night. Walls are very thin. You could hear the toilets flushing and showers running. It sounded like the water was coming through the walls! Our phone didn't work. I had to call the office from my cell phone. When I mentioned that the phone didn't work he said 'oh'. That is it!
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Nice location, clean and nice pool. I would stay here again.
"Ok Super 8"
Expected a little more.
8 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Super 8
"Horrible Stay"
This hotel was not clean, blankets on the bed were dirty with cigarette holes in them!! looked nothing like what is shown on expedia web site. No one at the front desk to complaIn to, other guests were oputside their rooms all night making noises. Would never stay ther again!!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Lu
"Hotel as expected"
We knew paying the amount asked a night wasn't getting a luxury hotel. That's what we wanted, somewhere cheap and clean to sleep. Free breakfast included bananas, yogurt, cereal, waffles, toast , cinnamon rolls and juice. Room was clean, bed was nice. Nothing fancy but it does the job. Our son loved the pool but pool area could have been nicer. Lady at the desk was very nice.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Jess
"Great for Busch Gardens and Water Country USA Trip"
My boyfriend and I have stayed here twice now while visiting Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. The hotel is 10 minutes from Water Country and has several food options next door and across the street. The hotel offers a breakfast from 6am-9am which was too early for us, but we were happy to have breakfast at the McDonald's across the street. The bedroom was clean, and the bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was also clean and had hot water, but the water pressure is lacking. Overall it's a great place to stay on a budget and we'll continue to stay here when we're in the area.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Not the Hilton but it works"
The front desk staff/manager was very friendly and helpful. The room was basic but wasnt cleaned or cleaned correctly. The microwave was dirty, food was left in fridge, and there were trah items left around the room. The room was 'cleaned' the next day. Location is great and the room was cheap and I felt safe. This is where you can go for a baragin, just bring your own.sheets and towels...
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!"
I stayed at the Super 8 because my daughter was playing in the travel ball World Series in Williamsburg. I admit I was a little nervous about the condition of the hotel. When I arrived I was very pleasantly surprised to find a very clean spacious room. I do wish the bathroom was a bit larger but that was very clean as well. We were there for a week and swam often in the pool which was always clean and well maintained. I also think the tvs could use an upgrade. We brought our Wii but couldn't play it. The only REAL complaint was the rude woman at the front desk. Her attitude was terrible and she didn't even check my ID or verify my credit card information. I even offered them both to her when I noticed that she didn't ask. I found that to be a bit unprofessional and disturbing. Besides her, I would stay again with hesitation!
6 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
L. Reynolds
"stay away"
the lady in front office was very nice, that is the only positive thing I can say about this place. condition and maintenance of this hotel is awful as was the cleanliness. It is in a great location if you are there to visit Colonial Center.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Sheri
"Convenient for Busch Gardens"
The staff were friendly and very helpful. Our first room was a non-smoking room, but previous guests had not honored that policy and made the room uninhabitable for us because two of the children had breathing difficulties and could not occupy the room. The staff courteously reassigned us different rooms. When we needed to print something out for the park, the front desk was helpful and allowed us (for a small fee) to print it out at the front desk.
Response by Super 8 Williamsburg / Historic Area
thank you and come again we leave the light on for you.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Teresa
"You get what you pay for!"
Stayed for one night. We paid $50 a night for a broken TV and sunken mattress. If you need a cheap place to stay it isn't the worst choice, but don't expect quality service or amenities.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Vick
The location of hotel was excellent for what I wanted to do...as far as staff there was only one friendly girl employee... There was mold on my shower curtain..bed linen was full of cigarette burns and we were in nonsmoking rooms ..trying to get clean towels was like pulling teeth...the pool railing is very lose .. Outside garbage not emptied out enough always full and lots of bees
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
anonymous
It was close to everything we wanted to see and do. Rooms were clean and employees were nice.
Response by Super 8 Williamsburg / Historic Area
thank you and we hope to see you all again real soon. night auditor mark
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Cheryl
"Worth what I paid for."
Room was very clean and comfortable, exactly what we needed for the night. "Continental breakfast" was a bit disappointing, consisting of frozen waffles and prepackaged honey buns. Sadly we did not get the opportunity to try out the pool but it looked great from what we saw and those who were enjoying it seemed to like it.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Angel
Liked the fact that I was able to take my dog on my trip hassle free. Staff was not smiling.
Response by Super 8 Williamsburg / Historic Area
So for that we strive to make our guest comfy, I am the night Auditor and your next arrival will be a better one. Thank you for your input.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
You get what you pay for. Perfect for a cheap overnight stay close to Busch Gardens.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Rooms smelled musty. Shower had black mold on the tiles. Needed a lot of cosmetic work done
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Small Room but worth the Price!"
We enjoyed our weekend stay at the Super 8. It had quiet atmosphere and the room was comfortable. We did not care for the mattress. I could hear the springs buckle under us. For the price everything else was just right!
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
"Can't beat the price"
Considering we're only in the hotel room to sleep, we rarely spend much money on them. This hotel was clean, easy to find, and with great access to colonial Williamsburg and Busch gardens. The only negative was the AC was noisy, but it worked.
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2014
"close to all parks, outlets, and colonial areas"
close location to everything, the room size was OK . The location was great. The staff was responsive. The continental breakfast was OK
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Denise
"Better Than I Expected"
I was expecting this place to be a total fleabag, but, it really wasn't that bad for the low price I paid. Walking into the room with the smell of cigarettes hitting me right away gave a terrible first impression, but I turned on the AC and it thankfully went away. It's not a bad idea if you're looking to stay only one night because it's cheap and it was clean.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Annie Collins
"Never again"
While this hotel was conveniently located it was abysmal. The place has certainly seen better days. The room did not have a clean appearance. The comforter was tattered. Was supposed to be a nonsmoking room but it wasn't. The microwave was yellowed and had burn marks and the blanket was riddled with cigarette burn holes. I will NEVER stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
JD
"Dont waste your money"
When we got to the Hotel the lady at the front desk was very rude. My son rung the bell to get in and she told him is he rang the bell again she would punch him in the head. The room was not clean at all,( there was actual human waste on the wall in the room and the bathroom also the fridge didn't work) the pool was cold and i didn't seem like there was any chlorine in the pool. In the morning breakfast was mediocre to say the least. We had wet clothes from the swim the night before. When we asked for a garment bag (which most hotels provide) they told us 3 times to come back to the office. Like I said dont waste your money.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Kevin C
"Not bad for the money"
Had to make a quick trip with a low-budget. The room was comfortable, clean, nothing extraordinary, but didn't expect it for the price. Did have microwave and fridge which were a plus. Definitely low-scale "breakfast" -- basic continental, coffee was good, though pretty cleaned out by the time we arrived near the end. Swimming pool was clean, nice at the end of the day, convenient to get food delivered. Overall, this was a good value.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Theresa
The location of the hotel was perfect for those visiting Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The shower didn't drain properly and was slippery.
3 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Grand C
Very good location and good service from staff. The room was a great value for what you received. Bed was comfortable and the room had everything you need for a great stay. Wonderful place for breakfast and lunch was just down the road, Shorty's Diner.
7 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"close to busch garden and a quiet neighborhood"
My husband and I always stay in this location every time we go to Busch Gardens. We love the location and the price is affordable. We have stayed here so much that they know me by name. We'll definitely stay here again when we go back for howl o scream and Christmas town.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Mary A.
The room was in need of repairs. The furniture had chunks missing and the dry wall wasn't finished. The room was quiet and most things were easy access.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Nice getaway"
For the price it was amazing. The breakfast wasn't great (defrosted frozen waffles, cereal, coffee, juice, packaged pastries) but what do you want for the price??? There is a McDonalds almost directly across the street and a super Wawa about a mile down the road. Loved the location. Would defintely without a doubt stay there again!
3 night family trip May 29, 2014
Jill
"Breakfast"
The hotel advertises a breakfast, but it was inadequate. The orange juice tasted as if they keep adding new orange juice to the old without beginning from fresh. The rest of the breakfast was inadequate. We ended up spending more for a decent breakfast at a restaurant than we would have to just upgrade to a better hotel. The rest of the hotel was fine if you are looking for a motel type of room, but nothing more. We loved Williamsburg, but we won't stay here again.
4 night trip May 22, 2014
Maria
"Not Recomended"
It was awful stay. Bed was not good got complete back pain . And there was only one window in the room. If you want to open the later you have to give up your privacy. too stinky ....
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"close to colonial Williamsburg"
What this location has going for it is that it is near C. Williamsburg and very quiet. The breakfast advertised was not up the standard that we have had all the way across the USA. The room had at some time been smoked in, maybe years ago, but the stall order is still there. I had to use allergy meds. while there.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
"You get what you pay for!"
The only down side I would give this motel is that the walls are very thin! You can hear any and "everything" your neighbors decide to do over a moderate tone of voice. I was good until my neighbor decided to start singing for a half-hour. Lucky for me it was in the middle of the day.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"good price, good location"
The room and breakfast are great for the price. The location is close to everything - restaurants, Busch Garden, etc. The only bad thing is that the walls between rooms are thin; you can hear a lot of noises such as water running, upstairs squeaking. Overall, it is a good stay for the price.
2 night family trip May 2, 2014
"Works when on a budget"
While this Super 8 Motel isn't the most deluxe of accommodations near Colonial Williamsbiurg, it is satisfactory. Our room was a non-smoking room that had the faintest whiff, only upon arrival, of having once been a smoking room but it wasn't such that we needed to change rooms. The room was very clean if not slightly outdated. The lobby is also outdated and could use a few less plants. The check in staff was friendly and courteous but the other staff buzzing in and out and distracting the check in clerk was annoying. The air conditioning worked great and the room was comfortable. You might want to request more pillows or perhaps bring a few of your own. In terms of convenience, we were as convenient as possible without spending an arm and a leg to everything we wanted to see or do. There's an awesome diner down the road - turn left out of the parking lot and past Mc Donald's - called Shorty's. We only found it on our last morning or else we would have had breakfast there every single day!
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"Good for the price"
We have stayed at this hotel a few times and it is nice for the price.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
Wanda
"You get what you pay for..."
Overall the room and location worked for the rate we paid. I would recommend to stay here if you plan on being on being out a vast majority of the day and need a budget room. Room was clean but the bed (king bed) was TERRIBLE. I chose that I would recommend on the assumption that someone is looking for a budget room for the pure purpose of sleep and shower. The customer service was great. All employees were polite and one was quite helpful with an issue (non motel related) that required a computer and printer.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
RoryOry
Close to food and plenty of parking. We stay here often and we like the valu for the price.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
PaulT
"Convenient to Busch Gardens"
We stopped in for one night after driving down to Busch Gardens before heading back north to RI. It was convenient, clean and easy to find.
3 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
"nice and comfy"
We book for 3 nights and you get what you pay for.nothing fancy. But at least clean. Also the only thing bad was the breakfast time to many people and little space. Even if you there waiting on line to serve you. And is 9 am better looking for another place to eat. Other than that. Nice.clean.and comfortable.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
jose
"Great Bargain Close to Everything"
I was looking for an inexpensive place close to the Williamsburg attractions and in this Super 8 I found it!!! The hotel was minutes from Colonial Williamsburg and easy access to all area fun. The room was small but clean with a comfortable bed! Free WiFi and a complimentary breakfast added to the value. When we return to Williamsburg we will definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Samantha
"Very poor, below expectations"
National chain should be average. Typical motor inn/motel set up, doors facing parking lot. Motel room was extremely old and all motel equipment was old and worn out in the room. Phone did not work, nor did the lamps. Bed felt like it was 30 years old and very poor.
yy
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"Good place to crash in area."
Room was good for the price, although the high taxes in the area means the room is more than the quoted price. The breakfast isn't very satisfying, and the rooms are kind of small. But the rooms were clean and it was a good place to stay to see the area attractions.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Enjoyed my stay very much.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Robert C.
"Great price but noise"
I stayed there for a conference (4 days). The price was unbeatable. Staff very nice, they place me next to the room of my friend! I would not recommend first floor though. We could hear a lot of noise from the neighbors upstairs. The pipes (water I'm guessing) makes a terrible noise (a regular beating noise). Shower was nice, we had a fridge, a micro wave, a desk, a TV. The bed was clean and very very big and comfy. I was happy with the room, not so much the noise level.
Response by Super 8 Williamsburg / Historic Area
thank you and hope to see you again real soon night auditor mark
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Eva
We stayed for two nights in Mid-march for a great rate. By far the best hotel (for the low rates) that we've stayed in in the area (We come down a lot because we're Busch Gardens Pass Members). We got a King non-smoking but it was very obviously a smoking room(By the smell). We didn't ask to switch though because we got in around 2am and the smell didn't really bother us. Staff was very, very friendly every time we spoke with them, even in the wee hours of the morning. The shower was fabulous. The room was clean and quiet, but the heater was very dusty smelling though it worked well. the breakfast was pretty low-quality, but the coffee wasn't as bad as many hotels. We ended up eating at the Wawa just down the street on the way to Busch Gardens. We will definitely stay again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
Monica
"You get what you pay for!"
Room was very old. I thought it was clean until I found a pair of dirty women's underwear under the edge of the mattress. The mattress was very old. We could feel EVERY spring in the mattress. Breakfast was your average continental motel fare. Again you get what you pay for. It was one of the cheapest in the area. We would not have stayed a second night.
tuu
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Ok for the money"
This is a quiet hotel. The bathroom and room were clean. However, the sheets were just about worn out, not the crisp clean sheets I would expect. The towels were small but very clean.
3 night trip Feb 20, 2014