All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
8991 University Blvd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"1 night only"
Ok for cheap place to sleep for a night. Would not stay any longer.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Brad
"Smoking vs non smoking"
It was a good stay overall, the only thing that upset me is when I booked online, I booked a smoking room and once I got to my room and went in I found it was a non smoking, which wasn't a huge deal but by the time j realized I was already settled in and wasn't about to try to change rooms
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Benjamin
Good go there again
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Gross"
Hotel is dirty. Air conditioner had no knobs on it
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Matthew
"Great value"
This hotel has been remodeled and a vast improvement room was clean and contemporary, breakfast could have been better but for the price it is a great value clean and met the needs of a place to get some sleep without spending a fortune.
2 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
"stopover"
Came in late night slept and was up and out very early morning room was fine but didn't really have much time there so can't really say how the service was....
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Sharon M
"Nice Looking Room"
When I showed up to check in, they were very busy. However, I was impressed with how quickly the woman behind the desk was able to check everyone in and she was very polite at the same time. The room was clean and looked very nice. The bed was firm and comfortable. Breakfast was from 4 AM to 9 AM, which made me happy because I had a very early flight. But I usually like it when breakfast is until 10 AM. I would consider staying here again.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Dennis
"You get what you pay for"
I needed a place to drop, and this is pretty much what I got. While the staff and service was excellent, the place is fairly run down. The AC unit and blow dryer looked broken, but I didn't have to use either. I survived however--the bed was clean and comfortable. Pros-low cost, wi-fi, coffee maker. Cons-the place needs upgrades and a good scrubbing.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Gregory
stayed the night after a concert. was a peaceful night. bathroom waa kind of dirty...very low water pressure...made reservations 4 months in advance ..rooms ( we had 3) were not ready for 2 oclock check in. the breakfast area was disappointing.We were woke up early due to construction on building next door but not hotels fault. we would stay here again if in the area
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"great for an early departure."
we ere just lookng for a place close to the airport to get a few hours of sleep before catching our flight. it suited our needs of close, clean and budget. I would stay there again or the same reason.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
I stayed here to attend the Pirates-Braves game. Loved the room, found out the day I was leaving, I could of opened the window. Wish I would of knew, instead of using the ac. Only had one small problem, which was quickly fixed, as my key card would not work. Both desk clerks that I dealt with were very friendly. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Patrick
"Fine Airport Hotel"
It was a quick stay in Pittsburgh.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2015
"average hotel"
The room needs a more thorough cleaning. What might have been a tick was found in one of the beds. The breakfast had a good variety of items from which to choose. The airport shuttle was prompt and the drivers were polite.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Stay here if you dont have any other choice"
I can give 1.5 star to this hotel. Not worth for what I paid.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"My trip"
Air travel lay over
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
harriet
"Airport"
One Night stay close to airport -- suitable for my needs
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Jane
"Close to Airport"
Chose this hotel for courtesy airport shuttle. It was fine for the money. The hotel clerk was great!
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"perfectly ok"
Perfectly satisfactory for a night. Room was clean though it seemed a bit worn. The location is a bit out of the way but there is a shuttle to the airport which is a big plus for a budget motel.
1 night trip May 11, 2015
"A great place to stay!"
Staff was incredibly polite and went out of their way to make our stay perfect. For instance, we arrived after 10PM and the night desk manager offered to brew us a new pot of coffee, and after we situated ourselves in our room, he phoned to ask if it was adequate for us. By the way, here's a word or two about the beds: big and comfortable. We appreciated, too, that the windows could open and let in fresh air: a lot of hotel/motel windows do not. The morning desk manager was exemplary: she put out a tasty, simple breakfast buffet, was very cheerful, and went out of her way to do a good job. For instance, when I requested a copy of the bill but then had to rush out to the car for something, she ran out after me to give me the copy.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
wendy
"Business"
Business- Close to restaurants. Nice hotel staff.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"Great price, barely mediocre accommodations."
The room was inexpensive, near the airport and provided a shuttle service. However the property was not well maintained, and the room didn't "feel" clean. Perhaps it was the unrepaired damage and unmaintained worn out items that made me question the cleanliness. I can say that there were no overt signs that the room hadn't been properly cleaned. The buttons on the AC were smashed in, but it was March, so that wasn't an issue for me. The bed was clearly sunken in the middle and should have been replaced.
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"Work"
Nice room
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
This is one of those places that you get what you pay for. One excellent feature was that the front desk called us after we had settled in to check on our satisfaction. My wife and I are not very picky, so it was fine for us. The bed was comfortable and they had a good selection of pillows. The room has a large flat screen tv, mini fridge, and a microwave. There was a lot of street noise, but that is to be expected near the airport.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Curtis
"Valentine's day weekend"
It was great
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Janei
"A truckers layover"
I arrived around 2am, Sunday morning and the young man was very quick and friendly. The problem is with the hotel itself. I felt like I was staying in a building for storage I was in room 206 but I went downstairs instead of up. The stairway & hallway smelled of smoke. The room had a nice queen size bed made up but the room appeared stark with a rolling desk chair foe furniture. The TV was fine with good selections. The breakfast was below average with the most unhealthiest food you could find. They did have activa yogurt.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Dana
"Super 8 ~ not so super"
You get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"happy time"
stay was great close to airport.try find the place on return trip.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
exzell
"close to my daughter's home"
comfortable bed, brief overnight stay, arrived late, got last parking space, price good.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Clare
"Weekend of Oct 25, 2014"
Breakfast was way too early (4am-9am).
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Dale
"good stay"
Rooms were nicer than expected. Hallways are dingy and smell like smoke (but the room didn't at all). Its a longer than expected shuttle to the airport but they picked me up promptly.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
"Not horrible"
Not horrible for the price and just an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"super 8 Pittsburgh"
This was a low budget and comfortable option. The halls smelled a little smoky (cigarettes) and it was not a pretty area, but the room was clean, quiet and comfortable. For an overnight on a business trip trying to keep expenses relatively low, this was a fine option. No frills, but basically just fine. Helpful staff.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Mixed"
The staff was excellent--truly excellent. Many small courtesies and two follow-up calls. And, the room was very clean. However, the rug in the hall was dirty, the hall smelled of cigarette smoke (not our room--thank goodness), and the air conditioner in the room was noisy.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"enjoyed stay"
Only stayed from 9pm unti 6 am but was very satisfied. Front desk attendant was very attentive even tho she was working double shift. Shuttle servce was good.
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
"Nice & Comfortable"
The room was clean and the employees were all polite and accomodating. It was close to the event I was attending and there were a number of affordable restaurants in the area. My only issue is that someone forgot to clean the toilet and there were remnants from a previous guest.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
The managers of the motel were very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Sep 27, 2014
harry kelleher
"Just what I needed"
Room was nice, breakfast ok. People were awesome! Great place to stay to be ready for early flights out of Pittsburgh airport. I have stayed there several times and will go back!
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Lib
"Worst motel ever"
Worst motel i ever stayed at, rooms were small and dingy, beds were terrible bathrooms dirty clerk was surley parking was a joke
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Gene
"Perfect for simple, no-frills stay"
I had a very early flight out of Pittsburgh, so I just wanted a safe, comfortable place near the airport to stay the night before. I'll be honest, I wasn't quite sure what to expect booking such a cheap place, but for the amount of time that I was going to be there, I really wanted to keep costs to a minimum. However, I actually was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The check-in staff was extremely courteous. They offer free parking during your stay and a courtesy shuttle to/from the airport. There's a Sheetz across the street, which is super convenient. My room was a little on the smaller side, but everything was very clean and comfortable. The bed spread looked like it was new. I would definitely stay here again if I ever need a place near the airport.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Aaron
"DO NOT GO HERE"
Where do I even begin... when I first arrived there was an old man asleep behind the counter. I had to wake him up to get my key. After that, what do you know, the key did not work to get into the building. We had to drive to the other side of the hotel to enter the building before getting to our room. We paid $92 so I guess I should have known what I was getting myself into. Carpet dirty and wet and we were afraid to sleep in the beds. My group of 4 decided to have fun and drink that night, but were later accused to being too obnoxious asking about breakfast (we asked at the front desk and called twice and they gave 3 different answers) (btw the breakfast is a joke- basically all you can get raisin brand). The next day I find myself charged an extra $50 by the Super 8. I guess I put in 2 guests instead of 4 staying even though it cost the same exact price to book. She said I had lied and it was an extra $25 a person. I told her it being the same price and then accused me of being wrong and that $20 would have been added before I booked, which is clearly a lie. She then accused us of having noise complaints and being dumb about asking breakfast so much. She later was threatening to call the local police on underrage drinking even though all 4 of us were of age. I preceded to tell her I spent the equivalency of a night at a really nice hotel for that crap hole and rudely hung up on me. Do not go here. List of too many negatives to even begin. Kathy and the hotel as a whole ca
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
MWD
"Good hotel close to the airport"
We booked this hotel because we were flying out of Pittsburgh early in the morning for vacation. The hotel and the room was nothing special (just a standard hotel room), but the staff was very nice and helpful. We ended up leaving our truck there for an additional fee that was less than the airport fee and when we came back from vacation we stayed there again. No complaints here
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Pennison
"Basic, fit the bill"
All I needed was a bed the night before an early flight. No frills here, but very convenient to the airport and it worked fine.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Super 8 @ Pittsburgh Airport"
There was nothing wrong with the Super 8 at the Pittsburgh Airport other than its age. The motel needs a good refreshening. The staff were attentive and pleasant, and the room reasonably clean. However the motel's age related issues were impossible ignore.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Jerry
"Older hotel but clean."
VERY convenient to the airport! Would stay here again because of low price and location.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Ed
"Inexpensive shouldn't mean dirty..."
This hotel was pretty run down... - the bed was bowed in the middle - there was a bunch of wires hanging from a hole in the ceiling where the smoke alarm should have been - the A/C had HOLES stabbed through where the touchpads should have been - the remote for the A/C worked, but only at max cool setting and high fan. - there was a brownish puddle that had dried on the sink - there was some sort of hair matted scum on the shower - the shower bar was broken and hanging at an angle - the door lock didn't turn (though thankfully there was a secondary lock) I get that this is a Super 8 and it's inexpensive... but there's a difference between being low-cost and run-down. I wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Becky
"Excellent Accommodations Considering the Cost"
We were laid over on a flight for an unanticipated (and very short) night, and we really just needed somewhere inexpensive to sleep since the airline was not covering costs (weather related). This was a VERY inexpensive hotel, so no one should expect to find all the deluxe accommodations that a 5 star hotel might have, but they do have everything a person needs to be comfortable. There was a free shuttle to and from the airport, only about 5 minutes away. The place was clean, and the room smelled nice even though the hallway smelled like smoke. I think what really made the experience was the very friendly and helpful staff who started the continental breakfast extra early just for the two of us since we had such an early flight, and it was a pretty great breakfast too! There were two restaurants within walking distance, and the one we picked for dinner was fantastic and cheap. All in all, this little Super 8 made our inadvertent extra night in Pittsburgh something bearable.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Could Have Been A Five"
The lady at the front desk I felt was exceptional in how thorough and helpful she was. In addition, my room was clean and comfy, and the price was very reasonable. My issue however, was that I was told by the manager that airport parking had gone up to $13 per day. As a result, I opted to leave my car at the hotel. Upon my return I had to wait a while before the shuttle arrived and I then found out that extended parking was only $8 per day. If I had known that I would have parked my car at the airport and could have left much earlier, which is significant since I live far away. If the manager knew this and only said the parking went up to get the extra business then that is not ethical. However, if it was merely a mistake I suppose I can let it slide. Regardless, it's unfortunate because everything else about the hotel was either at or close to 5-star worthy.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"never again"
Well I was not impressed. Needed a room cheap for the weekend. Just very small room and not very clean. went out and bought clorox wipes to clean up the room.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Everything we needed."
Check-in was simple. We just needed a room close to the airport for a morning departure and had everything we needed. Added bonus - directly across the road from Sheetz and Arby's. Manager was very accommodating. While we were checking in, he assured another guest that he would personally have coffee and breakfast ready for his checkout time of 4.30 am. Price was very reasonable and I felt it was good value for the money.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Knittingnanny
"Great location, close to airport"
Was a good value, had the basics
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014