All hotels in Galloway, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here229 E. Whitehorse Pike Rt. 30, Galloway, NJ, 08201, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.9
    2.9
    2.8
"WIFI Issues"
After we checked-in and went to the room, we could not get a hold of the desk clerk anymore, had issues with towels being damp and felt wet, wifi not functioning. In the morning i addressed the issue and the clerk had reset the wifi and still did not work. I had asked if we could move rooms because i had noticed that other areas of the hotel the wifi worked. The clerk agreed and we went to the office, before i could talk to the manager he had told him that i wanted to checkout and i was unhappy. All i wanted was to move to a another room. They did agree to give me a refund for the rest of our scheduled stay though and parted ways
4 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"Flea Bag"
This facility has seen it's best days decades ago. Room was filthy. The first room ( a non-smoking room) smelled of heavy smoke and the door would not lock. The second room had a carpet so dirty and yucky, I was afraid to walk barefoot. The only good thing was the bathroom. It was satisfactory.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Nasty Motel"
Dirty Room Bed Sheets. Dirty Appliances. No Towels. No Toilet Paper. I Will Never Recommend...
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Jay
"Ok"
Ok
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Our 4th of July Weekend Experience"
I booked 2 rooms with double beds, upon arriving I was informed that these rooms were not available and there were no available cots. When we entered the rooms and inspected we found hair on the sheets and the phones did not work in either of the rooms. We requested new sheets, which were brought but we had to put on the bed ourselves. We were told told that it was a busy night and he could not do it. The following morning I requested additional towels and wash clothes, I was informed that there may not be any towels available.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
"Bad Experience"
You pay what you get! At check-in I was given a different room than what I booked and I had to change it. The room was suppose to be non smoking. It smelled like smoke everywhere. All I was offered was an air freshener (which never arrived).
Diana
The room was very old. To use the microwave or refrigerator, you had to unplug the lamp. The outlet in the bathroom didn't work so you couldn't use the blow dryer or plug in a night light. The rug looked really dirty. We were very unhappy with the room.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Just another bed provided by rude people"
The room was nice and clean, beds comfortable, my fiance and I slept through the night. But the manager of the hotel was extremely rude, we were 5 minutes late for checking out because we were packing our stuff to leave and he was banging on the door like the room was on fire! And charged us $20 for 5 minutes over check out time. I will NEVER go back to that hotel, and I don't recommend it to anyone else!! Worse service ever!!!!!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Great location and price, comfortable room."
Very nice stay, the time spent there went quick.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Horrible"
My family & I will never stay at this hotel ever again. We booked two rooms. One on Friday & the other room for Saturday. The carpet was dirty, blankets had holes in them. Both rooms had a horrible smell, the room my kids had was even worse. One bed would move up & down when sitting on it, the mattresses were sooo hard it felt like you was sleeping on the ground. The back boards would fall off if your laying on the bed watching tv. It's just horrible.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
"It was a dump."
I wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone! The room and linens were dirty! The AC stopped workin and we had to be moved to another room. They only supplied enough towels for 1 person. No wash clothes. The "continental breakfast" was cereal and orange juice.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Andrew Huf
"will never stay there again"
the front office smelled of bleach. There was a room available but they wanted to charge me $10 per person for each hour I "checked in early". The room smelled musty, the wallpaper was pealing off of the wall, the toilet clogged the first time we used it. If we could have gotten a refund we would have gone to another hotel the minute we opened the door to our room.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"WaWa is near"
The carpet was horrible. No air. Smoke scented room. The complimentary breakfast was minimal to none. You get what you pay for.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
shaybutta
Staff was ignorant , and the rooms weren't pleasant . Wouldn't stay here again .
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
nicole
"awful experience"
Dirty!!!! Hair in tub on the walls of tub... toilet was dirty. Bed was very hard and uncomfortable. The front desk called our room 830 am and we did not answer. . The housekeeper came up to room and opened Door saying towels .. The chain was the only thing keeping her from coming in all the way. ..mean while we were sleeping and I had to get up and shut door and tell her No towels!!!! Crazy! !!!!
2 night trip May 25, 2014
Ac not working no cups they want u to use the same towels for the days u stay and got a room that wasn't renovated after spending $338 for two days
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
"looks good from the outside but far from it"
There was mold on the ceiling and the place smelled dingy. It cost $47. There are other motels in walking distance that are twice as clean and updated
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
"Good Value"
The rates are very reasonable for the area and for the room. Very comfortable and the staff are friendly and helpful. Also easy to get to and close by to stores and Atlantic City.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Very satisfied! We checked after midnight and rang the doorbell. A staff member came to the door right away and was very polite. Room was clean and had HBO on demand. Breakfast was perfect! Large selection from bagels, muffins, danishes, Eggo waffles, toast, cereal, etc. My husband and I aren't early risers and were the last and only ones at breakfast at 9:30am. A member of the staff came and turned the TV on for us without us even asking. The cost was the least expensive available in the area when I booked and my husband and I were very pleased. Will definitely stay again.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Jeanine
"frightening!"
The heater was very noisy, the chair at the table was stained, there was NO top sheet and the bottom sheet was dirty. That was as far as we got before checking out
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
DJ
"Overnight"
Bathroom was a little dirty nails on the floor n dusty towels were dingy coffee maker pot was broken no cups for the coffee no soap wall paper was falling down in room other than that that I has a great night sleep.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"the wall paper was hanging off the walls"
it was ok , but the room was a little shabby..
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
johnny
"Will not recommend"
Carpet was filthy. Shower curtain and bar hanging by a thread. Dingy towels and barely enough towels to bathe with. I booked a King bedroom and ended up with two doubles which was fine but was told three times not to use the other bed if I didn't need it and that I wasn't being charged for extra bed not to use if I didn't. Which really made me skeptical about the cleanliness of this hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"close to food"
language difficulties w/ staff old facility parking OK
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Nice place /nice staff and only ten minutes from casinos.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
JC
"Close by but VERY TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
The heat in room did not work I have a 9 month son manager would not change room insisted heat worked but it did not very cold in room never stay there again I do not recommend plus breakfast stuff was all stale an not enough towels plus towels that were provided was baby size towels.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Tiffany
"Skip it"
They didn't have our reservation, which may have been hotels.com's fault. They then tried to up charge us for two small children (both under 5) even though we had reserved for two adults and two children. We requested a non smoking room but our room smelled like an ashtray and people beside us were smoking. For the price I wasn't expecting much. I'd spend a little more and skip this place
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Julia
"Good Hotel"
When in the AC area I've found this hotel to be excellent for the price. The new management and staff are always friendly and will go out of their way to accommodate. Convenient, easy to get to and a good night's sleep. I recommend it and will be back.
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
"Dirty"
The staff was rude. The room was dirty. Never again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"It is what it is"
After a night of winning at the casino, I ended up going home and only taking a shower in the room earlier in the day.The room was clean but for $50 I was not expecting a top notch resort. A little dumpy but if I had stayed, it would have served its purpose to have a cheap place to sleep. One bright spot, I had left my key in my room by accident (had to go back and get my bag) and there was someone awake at 1AM who gave me another key. I would use this place again.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Charlie Bananas
"Nothing spectacular"
i found the bed to be somewhat comfortable but it could have done without the many burnt cigarette holes in the comforter. the rooms were outdated with old bed spread, an old tv and rug. the heat/ac unit would only shut off when you unplugged it and the curtains would fly up when the air blew. i had to tuck the curtains to the side. Atleast the Country Hearth across the street had a string across the curtain to keep it from flying up. and there was a draft coming through the bottom of front door as there was a warped opening at the bottom. the bathroom was not very well cleaned up from the last guest as there was still drops of urine on the back of the toilet. for the overnight stay i had, at least i can say there were no bugs. not that i didn't find anyway, but for that price i guess you can't expect much. it was borderline "ok".
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2013
"Good for one night stay for traveler"
Not that bad
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
raul
"You get what you pay for.."
Not a bad hotel, very out dated cosmetically, thought it was pretty clean. It smelled slightly musky, like no one had been in our room for a long time. We were given a room with double beds though we had booked a king size. In the morning we realized how many empty rooms were around with the windows open & big beds.. would have been nice to not have to squeeze into a small bed....They at least offered plenty of channels & a working fridge. If we were broke & headed out that way we might stay again.. otherwise we probably would not go back.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
Kristina
"Dissapointment"
Reservation was made for king size bed , but was told only had 1 and it was smoking unit. Instead, was offered a room with 2 queen size beds. But the beds were full size. We had to be at a show and were stuck with this room. Never again.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
For the cost, it was definately a good hotel. You can't expect luxury at that affordable of a hotel. Was it perfect, no, but it was a good nights sleep at an affordable weekend rate compared to the casinos.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
JJ
"A nice place"
The new owners have done a great job scrubbing the rooms and renovating the exterior. A chat with the new manager confirmed that the rooms will be renovated soon too. I'll definately stay here next time!
12 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Barry C
"Close to Atlantic City but not very clean"
The hotel looked very nice from the outside. But when we got to our room that was a different story. The room smelled so bad, the coffee pot leaked, the refrigerator I don't think was ever cleaned as well as the microwave. The sink took so very long to drain. The bathroom wasn't cleaned as well. I went to the store and bought cleaning products and tried to make it work for the time we were there. It was absolutely disgusting. You cannot walk on the floors barefoot because your feet would be pitch black. I tried a few glade air fresheners but it didn't help with the smell at all. I even had to fix the curtain because that was falling apart, the wallpaper was coming off. I left everything in my car so it wouldn't have the bad smell from the room. If they would update the rooms and really scrub them good it would be a nice place to go.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
stephy
Adequate and cheap. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"It was TERRIBLE!!!"
This was so bad that we checked out a day early because we didn't want to stay another night in that room. It had a weird smell, stained sheets, and a thin towel. Apparently our family of four was supposed to share 1 very thin towel and 3 other small rags. The outside looked great but the inside was a major disappointment!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Good for a quick stay"
The hotel had nice staff enough and the location is near a Dennys and less than 10 miles from the beach which is what we wanted the most. The included breakfast was in the lobby and it was sub-par with some cereal, juice, coffee and some things prepacked to microwave. There are 2 tables in there & it was small. The room--smelled musty and bed was hard. It was not very clean either--I was hesitant to take off my shoes in there. We stayed one night and then headed to our timeshare near the ocean. It was fine for a one night stopover but was not interested in more than that esp. since we were traveling with 2 kids ages 6 and 2.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Traveling Mom
It was Okay. The smell in the room needed to be aired. It was affecting my sleep. The mattress was fine. The host and the parking were nice. The wi fi did not work. Overall we would not go back.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Monserrate toro
"Don't do it!!!!!"
This place was horrible, the entire place reeked off old cigars!!!!!!...EVEN THE BED!!!!!... The worst part was that the tub was filthy!!!!..THIS PLACE WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST!!!!
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
Nabayah
"Hotel near Atlantic City"
Very bad!!! Even I booked the non- smoking room, they gave me the smoking room.. The cleanliness is 0.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"A very clean and friendly place"
Needed an inexpensive place to sleep and shower while we visited Atlantic City. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Clean room. Got to the room late one night and had to park on the grass. Not a big deal.
4 night romance trip Aug 8, 2013
Stephanie A.
This hotel was a dump. The exterior looks nice, but the room was ridiculous. The toilet did not flush, the tile was dirty and cracked in the bathroom. The broken couch in the room was damp. The carpet was dirty, the floor felt spongy. The room door looked like it had been broken. The worst was the day I was checking out, the owner uses his key at 10:50am (10 minutes before checkout) and walks in my room to ask me if I want it cleaned. Never never again.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Good for what I was looking for!"
Decided to stay close to Atlantic City for the night and chose the Super 8. It was a name brand that I felt would be good for what I needed. I wasn't disappointed as far as the room was concerned. I don't know or see if the continental breakfast was included or not. I think for the rate I paid it was a good stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
Chris M
"no comming back to super 8 hotel!!!!"
very dirty place. bed was with dirty comforter, bed itselft was dalling apart, barhroom very nasty had someone"s else vomit. i did not like it at all! owner should improve in housekeeping!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"absolutely poor hotel. don't stay"
Found mildew towels in fridge, that smelled like death
5 night trip Aug 4, 2013
andre
"Room was damp and old"
I feared for my safety and I want my money back. The room was awful. The television, bedding and furniture was old.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"horrible, dirty, and a long wait to check in"
Never again horrible experience.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2013