All hotels in Keene, New Hampshire, United States of America
3 Ash Brook Road, Keene, NH, 03431, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Good not great"
Had amazing breakfast. Checking time too early for me 11am. Bed was not very comfortable and I was restless all night. Towels looked worn out. Would go again mostly because rooms were great sizes and had everything. Definitely worth the breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
J
The price was right and the room was clean and comfortable. We will stay there again.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Cheryl B.
"Relaxed Hotel in Keene"
It was a very nice experience for our first time being in Keene. The manager was very friendly and we are very much dog lovers so we enjoyed the warm welcome of the managers dog. Overall, it wasn't a bad experience and my husband and I enjoyed ourselves.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Clean and convenient"
This location is clean, the folks are friendly, and it is most convenient for shopping, dining, and catching a movie.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Affordable, comfortable motel"
It was a very convenient location, reasonably priced and very comfortable. We would definitely come back again.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Adam
"Forget sleep"
Screaming children that the parents or hotel cared about. At all hours of the night. Why put kids on the 2nd floor anyway?
3 night trip Nov 6, 2013
"Very nice, simple, accommodating"
I had to stay overnight for a conference and get some work done. The wireless was easy and the room was peaceful. I also eat carefully, so having a grocery store next door and a fridge and mocrowave was a bonus. There is a long list of things at the front desk that they can supply should you forget: toothbrush, deodorant, etc. hotel staff were very friendly. I would come back.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
CLOSE TO MY SONS HOUSE
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
B Floyd
"Average"
The front desk staff were not very friendly and the "shuttle" that would take us to Pumpkin Fest that supposedly runs every 15-30 minutes, took over an hour to arrive. It was so frustrating because there was no way for them to even contact the driver. The room was average and the bathroom shower needs updating. We were however pleasantly surprised by the continental breakfast offerings.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Liz
"After Pumpkin Fest 13"
I've stayed at this hotel before, and both times have found it to be a great place: not too expensive, nothing fancy, but a comfy bed and a good location. The staff is polite and friendly. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Holly
"Hotel Stay for the annual Pumpkin Festival"
it was an overall good clean and quiet stay. I would book this hotel again. It was perfect for the timing. They even had continuous shuttles to the pumpkin festival. The hotel is located near a shopping plaza with restaurants in walking distance.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Emine
"Good Stay"
Staff was patient and caring ade us and our per feel welcome.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Long Weekend"
Hotel was close to shops and dining. Central to NH and VT. Information booklets were outdated for some destinations. Room was clean but crowded. Front desk staff friendly but housekeeping not so much.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Sue
"Old and Small"
we stayed at the Days Inn for a cousin's wedding. The room was very small. The lobby was even smaller. Staff was friendly and nice. No amenities. Bathroom was dirty. Bed skirt was dirty. There was dog food stuck in the crack of the chair. TV had no reception. Wouldn't stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
JD
"Nice economical stay"
I was in town for a friend's wedding. It was much cheaper than staying at the lane, but not as luxurious. Great hotel to stay out of center of town and close to main roads.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Kristin
"Clean & Comfortable"
The room was very clean and comfortable. We thought the beds would be queen size, but they were full size beds. Daily breakfast was very nice. Some of the employees were on the surly side, but overall we had a good time.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
"Convenient location and the price was reasonable"
Staff was very accommodating and friendly. They went out of their way to help me when the computer/internet was not functioning for me. Would return if in the area
5 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Convenient"
We enjoyed its convenient location.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"nice clean room"
great place good location and centered in center of town
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
martha
"Needs Renovation"
The bathroom needed major renovation. Tub was stained, sink wouldn't drain and toilet didn't fully flush. Bed was comfortable. Appreciated having microwave and fridge.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
Repeat customer.Right off Rt 9-across the street from Chili's,Olive Garden,and Longhorn Steakhouse.Rooms have been redecorated since last stay.Refrig,microwave,and coffee machine in room.AC worked REAL good-very hot last week!!!Will stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2013
CTAngus
"Hotel option in Keene, NH"
Room rug needs to be shampooed. Smell from vent of air conditioner was very unpleasing.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
very comfortable
2 night trip May 10, 2013
Julia M
Great expeience. Clean, quiet and a very good continental breakfast the included a waffle maker. Good deal for the price.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Fine cheap option in Keene"
OK hotel - had a problem when checking in - they didn't have the room ready, and as it was late and no rooms left, they had to move us down the road to another hotel. This was not very convenient as I had had a long travel day already.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
"Don't stay here"
Poor air quality; masked with incense and antiseptic smells.
3 night trip Jan 21, 2013
"Lots of Room Amenities!"
Our room had all the amenities that we needed and more. We were very pleased with the mini frig, microwave. We only were there for an overnight, but liked that we could get a king size bed. The room was a bit small for all the amenities, but adequate. I was able to exercise on the treadmill, too. The breakfast offered was also an unexpected pleasure...the homemade waffles as an option were delicious, also the sugarfree syrup available was a surprise. We will definitely come here again if we are in the area. Thank you for a pleasant stay!
Other trip Dec 20, 2012
Marge
"close to college"
parking is limited and refrigerator trucks and buses should be told to face towards the woods so you don't hear them all night. Slept two nights off and on. The refrigerator froze everything no matter what setting. THERE WAS NO LAUNDRY FACILITY IN THE HOTEL. When staying a few days it is nice to have laundry on site.
2 night trip Dec 16, 2012
"Just right"
My room and the hotel in general were just right. Although the gym was small, I had no problem getting a turn at the equipment. Not everyone offers free Wi-Fi anymore, and I was glad to take advantage of that. The complimentary continental breakfast was better than most. There were many wonderful choices and plenty of them were healthy. I was also glad to discover that pets are welcome.
2 night trip Nov 10, 2012
"Very pleased"
My wife, 10 month old son, and I recently stayed at the Days Inn! I was very, very pleased! The staff was friendly, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the FREE breakfast was great!!!!! I highly recommend it for people who, like me, enjoy a basic but nice hotel!!!!!
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"a great hotel"
I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were all very hospitable and friendly. The room was comfortable and there was a large variety of businesses around the hotel to keep us occupied
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2012
"Good location, but in need of remodel"
The people who worked here were very nice. The room was OK, it was in need of updating, parts of it seemed grungy. The bedding was immaculate and seemed new and fresh. The bathroom ceiling was stained and the switch plates were filthy. I loved having the continental breakfast, that is a big plus. For the money and the location it was OK for the price, but would like to see some remodeling done.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
MCC
This hotel wasnt bad at all. We had a smoking room which was nice because me and my friends smoke. The room had a fridge in it which is always a plus. The beds were pretty comfy. Its located in a major shopping plaza which is convienient. This Hotel does however allow pets and if your someone looking for a solid sleep, this might become an issue as some pets have loud mouths. Although not an issue if your someone who needs to bring a pet. my party was fairly loud and we had no complaints. we went up for pumpkin fest and the hotel is pretty far of a walking distance from the downtown but only a 2-3 minute drive. a lil pricey but def not bad overall!
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2012
"Too much for too little"
Wouldn't stay there again, but okay for one night. The bathroom sink didn't drain. The free breakfast was good.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"Totally unhappy"
I recently stayed (and thought I left a review but guess not) for a wedding. When I arrived at 1:40PM the lady very rudely told me check in was not until 2 which I apologized as I did not realize that. She then checked to see if room was available and came back and said it won't be and it'll be at least another hour. I informed her I had plans and she was rude but did finally get me into a room right before 2. Inside the room the sink didn't drain well, the room smelled like bleach and some other odor and a drawer was broken. I paid quite a bit for this room and have stayed at others for a lot less and been a lot happier. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Very friendly staff. Great room for the price.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
"will be back"
Clean, comfortable, good service, good breakfast. We had a very comfortable 4 day stay
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Lorraine

"Nice clean hotel"
The room was clean and comfortable with an Olive Garden restaurant just across the road which meant we didn't have to go far for a meal. There was a good continental breakfast available early in the morning which was good for us because it was to be a full travel day. Overall, a very good place to stay when travelling.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014