All hotels in Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
340 South Island Hwy, Campbell River, BC, V9W1A5, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9482

"Disappointed in Travelodge"
The hotel is quite old and not renovated. They have old style bedding and very old bathroom. One blanket. Heater was extremely loud. The parking lot was very dark, next to a trailer park and the highway. Breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Good place to stay."
Good value, good parking, convenient
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
We stayed one night while away from home. Check-in and check-out were both incredibly easy, and the staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was very well stocked. The room was comfortable, clean and had everything we needed. The location, despite not being 'right downtown', was quiet and easy to find.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
Kali
"Waste of MONEY!!!!"
I don't usually write reviews about places , but i have to about this hotel my stay with them was below poor . I request to have towels sent to my room , they told me to come pick them up at the front desk ,also they have a swimming pool but don't supply robes.Sleeping at night i can hear people talking in the hallway ,as well above our room i can hear them walking around ...The review rating they have for this hotel is a lie , the only thing that was decent was the breakfast ..... P.S. It's also right beside a trailer park, not a good one .
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
sanjay
"Excellent hotel"
While Travelodges may have a reputation of basic accomodation, this one is an exception, the quality and service of this hotel is excellent, it was very clean, the beds are very comfortable, it is in a very good location directly opposite the beach and 5 mins from downtown. For the price you pay it is more than reasonable.
3 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2014
Peter Wilson
"Basic but comfortable"
Stayed here for one night doing a Bear tour. Very basic but clean and breakfast was included
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Ocean View"
Enjoyed the stay . Only complaint would be faulty toilet and poor shower head with low water pressure .Room was very sound proof and we experienced no hallway or traffic noises . Staff were amazing . We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again .
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Harris
"overall fine."
Carpeting a bit outdated. Nice to have the pool and hot tub.Breakfast option was grateful received.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Peggy
"ok"
Nothing fancy, but we just needed a place to sleep..filled the bill. Was clean and easily accessible.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Central location, get oceanside room with a view"
it was ok, just needed a place to stay for the night. In town for a funeral.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Comfortable for an overnight"
Arrived late and departed early, but that is only because we needed a quick overnight enroute to a destination. Was very basic -- clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Stephen
"Very nice place to stay"
The staff was very polite, the rooms were clean, the pool was great, and so was the breakfast. Ocean view and close to shops.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
had a good time
"Adequate hotel a bit out of city centre with pool"
We had a bit of trouble finding it since a new highway 19 has recently been built so it is now South of the main city centre on coast road 19 A. It was also after quite a long journey and drive in hot day and a hire car. We used it as a base and found evening food walking distance at local pub to South or elsewhere. We stayed 6 nights between Sat 1st to Thur 7th August 2014. During a heat wave. Great to have fridge, coffee maker and aircon in room. Since I drink tea a kettle would have also been handy. Pool was small but we used it a few times. Breakfast room sometimes a bit full but, food in with the room price easy to take outside. Moderate choice and good to have some central facilities. It was full or almost full most nights of our stay and we got some noise from pool machinery and other guests in pool and car park but comfortable adequate room and facilities.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Ursula
"Convenient location, close to relatives home"
We arrived late but were met by a very friendly receptionist, very pleasant after a whole day of driving.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Ron
An ok overnight stay if you don't spend much time in your room.Breakfast ok. Staff friendly.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Quick Stop"
We stopped off after a couple nights camping. It was nice to have a shower and a good bed. The hotel is right off the beach which was nice but there were not any shops (i.e. grocery, restaurants, liquor stores) nearby.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2014
"Lovely ocean view"
Very pleasant hotel and good value. Not sure I liked plastic cutlery, paper plates and cups at breakfast but can understand logic. Good breakfast menu, if somewhat limited.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Campbell River hiking trip 2014"
Expected much better room and location. The room smelled terrible upon arrival. Had to keep windows open throughout the stay and deal with highway traffic. We had 2 group of friends in hotel and they rating is very similar to ours.
3 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2014
Hooshang
A nice place to stay for a short term visit, the staff was very helpful and friendly.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
"hotel close to the bay"
nice friendly staff at the hotel very nice experience had a nice time and good service
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
The motel is a quick drive into downtown and there is a great walking path along the beach just across the highway. You might want to request a room at the back if you are light sleeper. And if you park downtown be advised they have extremely keen parking patrols.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Shirl
Very small room for 4 people. Wouldn't drink from coffee pot but for the price it served it's purpose.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Good value, good location"
We found this stay to be excellent. It was not overpriced, very convenient location, and the hot tub was very warm, just the way I like it. I would recommend this motel to everyone. Breakfast was convenient also.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Roxie
"Ok hotel in a good location"
Everything was fine in the room. Average comfort nothing more. The bathroom was a good size but the TUB - omg gross. Completely yellow tub (was white at one time - yrs ago). It was a shower with shoes on kind of tub and defiantly not bath our child in! The swimming pool and hot tub were ok, not very clean or anything above average for sure.... We stayed here years ago once, tried it again and won't again unless we need that price range again.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to beach and decent rates"
Nice place to crash for a few nights. AC was a bit loud and would have been nicer if controlled by an wall mounted thermostat but place is old so thems the breaks.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
c
"Wouldn't go back"
The room had electrical problems, plug-ins would work intermittently if at all. Room wasn't cleaned thourouly upon arrival. They have coin laundry, when we got the laundry key from the front desk they forgot to inform us the dryer didn't work. Then didn't refund our money, saying "there is nothing we can do". Highlight of breakfast was room temperature hard boiled eggs and a waffle machine. the view from the room was
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Sara
"Close to beach"
Noisy, walk in costomers got a discount , I booked a head and never. Was told I'd get a $10 refund which never happened. I won't stay here again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
mary
"close to all must-see sights"
Excellent Service, Clean & Tidy
4 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Mr B
"It was great having such close access to the beach"
We just stayed one night, but would certainly stay again another time. The lodge was right along the highway so easy to find. It was also along the waterfront, so access to the beach-walk was convenient.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Marnie
"Room"
Room smelled of old stale used hotel room. Clean. Windows were covered with moisture between glass panes.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Robett
"AnnualSt. John Ambulance Competition Accommodation"
We stayed for 2 days and the front desk were very friendly and accommodating. Very informative and gave great directions for the amenities in Campbell River area.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Betty
"ocean view"
satisfactory
4 night trip May 25, 2014
Lousy hard beds
1 night family trip May 4, 2014
Rolf
"Good location looking over to the beach."
Friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast.
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Nice quiet hotel great pool"
We stayed for three nights my son lived the pool it was clean and warm and it was a very convientient location
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
julie
"One night in town"
This was a convient hotel for our stay but a drive to find supper.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Albert
very happy with all things hotel people very helpful breakfast good nice and
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
dennis lamont
"Convenient location with great views"
Motel was clean and comfortable with great views of the northern Straits of Georgia. Convenient location. Complimentary continental style breakfast was a welcome surprise and much appreciated - included tea coffee milk, cereal, waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, toast. Staff was friendly and helpful. The wi-fi system was not very robust in the initial room assigned to me, but was transferred to another room for day 2 which had excellent wi-fi connection.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"convenient"
We have been there before, for this room the washroom could use a restoration.The sink in particular should be replaced.
7 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Great staff"
There during a snowstorm, very impressed by the staff, and hot tub! Our room was cozy and warm and clean! Hotel is located away from the downtown core but not that far. Quiet and well kept overall! Great staff very friendly desk crew and maintenance man!
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
tammy
"February stay in Campbell River hotel"
First night, old shampoos had been left on a high ledge in the bathroom. Great to watch the Olympics on a flat screen TV. A nice tip for the maid was left the morning after our first night. On our return the bathroom floor had not been touched up (hair on the floor). The continental breakfast was respectable; however, the clerk at the front desk who had responsibility for the breakfast was seen busily texting around a corner while there were dirty tables, no coffee, empty juice, no eggs. She came . . . after 5 minutes. Still didn't wipe up the tables. Not a good experience.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Good Hotel Location"
Nice spot to see and watch the sunrise...Getting to and back from the place of work at the ship terminal is very convenient...
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Romeo
"Decent hotel for $79"
Room was a bit smelly. Breakfast is ok, not great. Was hoping for some hot food options such as eggs, sausages, etc.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
"Good room for the price and great staff"
The room could have been cleaner, but I'm not very fussy. The staff were helpful and friendly and the free breakfast was greatly appreciated :)
2 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Old hotel across from the beach, but great service"
This is an older hotel, old decor in the rooms, etc but it is maintained well. The staff is amazing, and it is so wonderful to have the free breakfast in the mornings in a clean, organized, well stocked area. We enjoyed the waffles that you make yourself, there are boiled eggs, bread to toast, yogurt, three types of cereals, oatmeal packages, milk, orange juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and fresh fruit. They have coffee in take away cups which is helpful when needing to start a long drive in the morning, and such a relief to know the kids have a full belly before we leave. I was initially saddened by the beds.They are small, double sized, older, and are sporting those old comforters...the flat ones, not those puffy warm newer ones. When I booked the hotel, the double were the biggest I was told they had. But, I must say, they were not as uncomfortable as I was expecting, as I have a very bad back. The room is a good size for 2 adults and 2 kids.....it is not crammed with a whole bunch of furniture. There is a mini fridge (not those tiny mini bar fridges, a bit bigger) and a microwave. There is the typical small coffee maker. The staff is very helpful and friendly.....and the price is right! To be right across the road from the ocean, and not too far a drive to town, we were pleased. Not many of the Campbell River Hotels have pools and hot tubs, so this was a bonus, and they maintained it well. Clean, comfortable, and FUN for the kids. We would go back!
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Abbeyfro
"The absolute worst"
If it wasn't so bad, I wouldn't be wasting these precious seconds of my life writing this review, but I wish someone would have before I rented from them, so I'm warning you now!!! Wifi - never worked. Luckily I have a large data plan. They took a damage deposit that wasn't supposed to be posted on my credit card, of course it was. There was someone above me, and the hotel was completely empty. Why I was underneath the only other occupant in the hotel is beyond me but I couldn't sleep, and on top of that the bed was horrible. The only, and I'm stretching here, bonus was that there was a fridge and a microwave which made it a little more bearable.....cause atleast I could have a COLD beer!
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"very friendly staff - spacious room"
We had a great stay. We were close to the ocean and also to the event we were attending. Very friendly and helpful staff. Delicious breakfast made it economical for our family.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Joyce
"You get what you pay for!"
This hotel serves the purpose, but it could use a lot of upgrades! There was a recliner in the bedroom that looked like it was from the 1970's, beds were hard.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Good, clean, basic, Hotel at a fair price, in a good location. Has a convenient continental breakfast including; breads, cereals, eggs, fruits, and yogurts which is included in the price. Nice pool and Hot tub for those that want a swim and/or soak. Will use again and would recommend.
3 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Adaquate accommodation"
The motel did not have my Expedia reservation, when I arrived. This was the second time I've booked with Expedia that this happened. This caused a delay which was not the motel's fault. The receptionist was very nice, got in touch with Expedia and straightened out the booking.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013