All hotels in Sacramento, California, United States of America
7216 55th St, Hwy 99 Exit Florin Road, Sacramento, CA, 95823, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Not Half Bad If Your Expectations Are Reasonable"
This hotel is exactly what you'd expect from a Super 8 -- A no frills, basic hotel experience. It's not in the nicest of neighborhoods but it's fairly close to the downtown area and has some good restaurants just up the road. The breakfast was kind of a joke, but hey, what can you expect when you're staying in a hotel on the cheap? The halls and stairwells do smell pretty strongly of cigarettes, but our non-smoking room didn't have the smell at all so we were very happy about that. Going into this knowing it was an economy hotel, I'd say I was pretty impressed, and that's the key here -- You won't be staying at the fanciest hotel, so if you're expecting a big breakfast with lots of variety and state of the art rooms, I'd suggest you find elsewhere to stay. But if you're looking for a cheap hotel with basic amenities and just need a place to rest at night then I'd say you've come to the right spot.
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Tyler
"Spending time in Sacramento"
We didn't spend much time at the motel because we were their for a family celebration. We got to our room a few minutes after 9:00 pm and found the back door locked. My husband has bad knees, so I went to the office and requested they open the back door. The security guard told me it was not possible, so I told him my husband had trouble walking. He was reluctant, but did open it. I feel the motel needs to post a sign stating the back door is locked at 9:00 pm and reopened at 9:00 am. This would have helped us and we would have parked closer to the motel entrance.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Mary H
Wish the continental breakfast was enough for every quest. The room was great. Good stay overall.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"deceitful accomodation"
bad neighborhood
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
matt
"Solo getaway"
Love my stay...accomodation was very good, close and easy access to the freeway.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Overnight stay in Sacramento"
In town for a wedding in Elk Grove. King bed was a little hard for my wife. I slept alright. Amenities were fine and the price was reasonable.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"ratings"
nice
3 night family trip May 11, 2015
nery
"It works for a quick over nighter"
I needed a place to stay over night near the hwy that was affordable and dog friendly.
1 night trip May 29, 2015
neal
"Ok hotel for the price"
The room was ok for the price I paid for, but it was a bit dark and the smell of the carpet was horrible. Parking is also limited and kind of creepy in the back.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Centrally located!"
I was surprised that the hotel was clean. Not sure if I would book this hotel chain again but at the time it was a good fit for my budget.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Herman
Nothing happen
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
Restituto
"Super 8 Sacramento, Florin Road"
Close to work site. Accommodations adequate.
3 night business trip May 3, 2015
MARILYN
"A Good Night Sleep"
The room/ hotel was as advertised. Clean, quiet and bed was comfortable. A goodnight sleep.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
The pool was not opened to be used. The breakfast items finished before 9:00.....
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Disatisfied"
I did not stay in the Hotel, it was not welcoming. No one was available at the front desk on arrival. The Entry glass door was broken and insecure, the overall appearance of the hall and clients were not decent. My stay was canceled when clerk eventually showed up.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
"Review"
The glass on the front door to the hotel was shattered and a piece of cardboard was put up--definitely not a good first impression of the hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
"Fine for overnight"
The room was clean and beds comfortable enough, despite really small pillows (but they supplied more upon request). Fine for an overnight stay. Breakfast had limited selection but was adequate, however the few bar-type tables and stools right in the entry way was not comfortable for eating, and difficult for children. Convenient location but some freeway noise.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Neoma
"Very nice rooms, good value, bad brkfst, nghbrhood"
Quality facility exceeded the neighborhood, the people staying there and even the staff (who were ok, but not great). Breakfast was very, very below expectations. Like several of this kind of hotel, they should feel ashamed to claim they serve "breakfast." HOWEVER, the rooms were very nice and well kept up and clean. I was surprised. I'd stay there again, especially for the money. Neighborhood was not great at all.
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Great Motel"
Was great just a very small room.
4 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Ezra
"Good value."
Great beds. Nice breakfast. Pleasing decor. We liked that you enter the room off of an interior hall rather than an exterior corridor as it felt safer.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Clean hotel in good location, very good value."
The room was clean and there was room to move around. Microwave, fridge and coffee maker, no spare table and little counter space. No partitioned closet, hanging rack in the main room. There were plenty of outlets so I didn't have to hunt for spots to charge my electronic devices. They had trouble with their internet routers and for almost 2 days I couldn't use their wifi in the room or in their small lobby. They did send for repair but it came too late to allow me to catch up on work so I was frustrated by the problem. The room looked out onto a large (temporary) dumpster and the exit nearest me was fenced off but I didn't see renovations in progress. On the bright side, the dumpster blocked the parking lot light so it wasn't too bad for an Expedia room.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Super 8"
Room was ok,location is convenient,next to Freeway,breakfast was poor,it is good to stay one night,good for price but it is not good for families
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Sergei
"okay"
godd and accomadating
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
David S
Good and nice play to stay. hotel was nice. will recommend to others to stay
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Overnight stay for business"
Interior was newly renovated. Mostly clean, although I saw a couple hairs in the bathroom sink when I arrived. Beds were comfortable.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Angela
"very dissapointed"
Walked in and the smoke alarm was beeping from a dead battery. The hallways reeked of weed!!!!! The breakfast bar was not stocked nor was the coffee containers!!!
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Tracy
"Only if you are desperate"
Extremely uncomfortable. Felt damp and dingy. Could hear the room the next door had to wear ear plugs to sleep. Outdated. Breakfast is barely a breakfast. Internet does not work far from the office. Smoking rooms are scattered throughout nonsmoking so basically it still smells like a smoking room.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"Hotel Stay at a Super 8"
This hotel served our purpose for our short stay. It was close to highway and shopping.I felt safe, the staff was friendly and the room was clean.I do recommend lower seating in the lobby,as opposed to having only the high chairs and tables.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Essie
"Good value, Clean room"
Good value clean room. Not for the kids and family, better for truckers and lone travelers.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Kenneth
Excellent hotel nothing bad to say. I recoment . I just stay 1 night but everything was so goog. Ahhh and Dennys is next to the hotel. So I love it too
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Mainor
The breakfast was sub standard. Ran out of coffee and donuts. Cereal was also out.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Very well"
Very well
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
cuong
"Nice hotel iffy area"
The hotel itself was nice and clean. The showers were really short, designed for those under 5 foot. For the price it was fine but it's not a luxury hotel.
BRUCE
"good place to stay"
I stay at this hotel ever time am in town clean and friendly price very reasonable
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Wil
"Low Budget Hotel"
Budget hotel! Breakfast was worthless, they did not refill the items so if you are not their first thing you get nothing. Older facility with band-aids to compensate for issues with items. Does not live up to the Super 8 name at all.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"A little gem"
Great rooms: Quiet; bed was comfortable; bathroom counter small; shower head was sooo low but great water pressure.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Kathleen
"Exactly the hotel that fits on me"
awesome however I like to use the washing machine but I can't because somebody clothes in there for hours even it's done.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Agila NB
"convenience to freeway the only plus"
The only good thing about this 'motel' was the convenience to the freeway. The floors were not vacuumed in the halls. There was nothing blocking the shower water from getting onto the bathroom floor, no bathub. In the morning there was no orange juice at the "continental breakfast". Would not stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Lousy"
Just needed a place to stay for one night, and this was cheap. But the carpet left black stuff on my feet and the shower head was about five feet high - had to duck to wash my hair. Breakfast was pitiful - a waffle machine (making lousy waffles) or toast. Service was fine, and wifi worked well.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Tara
"would stay there everytime im in town"
great price, comfortable and clean
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
ice man
Great location on our way south. Rooms were clean and confy
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Not an enjoyable stay!"
The room was very dirty. Front desk agent was not attentive. She was on the phone while checking me in. And still on the phone when I tried to call down with a question. Not a good experience.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Margo
"Clean, comfortable"
Good Value for my purpose on that trip. Surrounding neighborhood not great, but its location close to highway, Denny's next door, and a Hometown Buffett down the road compensates. Did not rate hotel service because I was there over night.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Arthur Butler Jr
It baffels me why they never have a room ready for me when I made a resevervation days in advance. Room was clean and comfy if you could make it to your room without smelling of ciggarett smoke.
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
T. Rockwell
"Non smoking room smelled like a smoking one!"
Just needed a room for a night for a funeral. Locating was kinda ghetto. Reserved a non smoking room. Smelled badly of smoke. You know it's a bad area when the clerk is behind plexiglass. Although price was cheap I won't stay there again. Rooms were clean but smelled badly of smoke.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Very small and overpriced!"
The room was pretty small and stuffy even with a/c on or window open. I feel I paid too much for the room I have had better hotel stays with the price expedia offered! The only convenient thing about the hotel was that it was close to my sisters n stores that's it!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Breakfast?????"
Room clean & adequate. good value. breakfast sad And unwelcoming.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Good for the price"
Needed somewhere cheap to sleep for the night, this did the trick. It was comfortable enough to get me through and was easy to find.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
We did not stay after making reservations. Terrible part of town. We were very uncomfortable with the motel, windows open with people hanging out, A locked rickety fence around the back parking lot. There were ton's of undesirables hanging around the area. We felt like we would have had to sleep in our car to protect it and our belongings!
1 night trip Feb 24, 2014
"great price and clean"
I will stay at this Hotel every time I'm in this area
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014