All hotels in Sacramento, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7216 55th St, Hwy 99 Exit Florin Road, Sacramento, CA, 95823, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Worked out just fine for me"
The room was fine. I was in town for a medical procedure, and it was on the same general side of town as UC Davis Medical Center. It was a great value!
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Price was right and hotel is in a great location.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
Cheryl
"Excellent value with great amenities!"
We were in Sacramento for a craft fair and wanted the most inexpensive room (yet decent). Super 8 fit the bill. Its clean, has great amenities: in room mini-fridge, microwave and free wifi (although a little slow). It even had a nice big hdtv! We didn't have time to enjoy the free breakfast which also included waffles. The area is a little sketchy, but all and all perfect for a quick in and out.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
M. M.
"Great hotel rate for one night passing through!"
When i booked the room the pics of the rooms showed outdated comforter, tv and bathroom, which kind of made me feel uncomfortable but with the cheap rate i knew it would be for a one night stay; but when i checked in front desk girl was very nice and helpful! The rooms were completely renovated with comfortable blankets, nice big flat screen tv and clean bathroom. I had 3 pets which was good because pets allowed but there was no area for my pets to do their business :-(. They did have free breakfast which was another great thing, overall it was worth my money.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
fabi
"Clean, up to date, near freeway"
I thought the furniture was nice. The room was clean. No closet but a space for handling clothes. For a unexpensive stay it was nice.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Clean Mom
"First Timer"
The pillows were small, more channel selections, bad WiFi connection, and the towels were a little rough.
4 night romance trip Sep 4, 2013
"Convenient and comfortable"
The room was comfortable, had all the necessary amenities and is affordable.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2013
Danielle
"too tall"
If you're over 4 feet tall you're going to have difficulty using the shower and the bathroom mirror as the mirror and showerhead are mounted way too low. The fresh? fruit (bananas) for breakfast were over ripe and bruised. The rest of the breakfast was good.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Convenient..."
Convenient and clean...will stay there again
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Would not book it again.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
this is the first time we stayed at Super 8 and my husband loved it, room clean staff very nice and most of all shopping very close. We will now stay here when ever we visit family in Sacramento. THANKS :)
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
Mike and Ruth
"Florin Super 8"
Overall not bad for the price. I would say the effort to make your stay nice was good. The items I would say that keep the price so low is the location and the surrounding lifestyle is not the greatest. Several homeless in the area, lots of Highway traffic sound, the breakfast though available, wasn't the greatest. The bananas as the week went by just sat there so on Friday they were all bruised and brown. The hotel is a good option if on a budget and would stay again brining in everything from my car.
4 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
I think I'll spend a little extra to have a more inviting atmosphere upon arrival.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
DTM
"OK hotel"
Close to HW99 and you can get to downtown in 20 minutes. Breakfast is pretty simple cereal, and waffle. The room is relatively small since the hanger was right next to the bed.
2 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2013
"good weekend"
Nice, clean hotel. Close to the freeway entrance. No problems.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2013
TJ
There was no breakfast room,no free coffee 24 hours as in other Motel 8. lots of parking and Dennys was next to the hotel for breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
"Nice hotel off the freeway."
Rooms are clean. Very pleasant stay. Definitely would come here again.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
Hailey
"Convenient and Inexpensive"
My first impression was that it seemed it was in an odd location. But it was conveniently located next to the freeway and a Denny's restaurant. My next impression was that the lobby and check in desk smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. It made me worry the entire hotel might smell badly. The elevator did have some scent to it as well of cigarettes. But the room smelled clean and free of cigarette smoke. The room was clean and comfortable, though the shower was dreadfully short. Coffee and tea were available in the room. Free Wifi was available without having to get a passcode. The airconditioner worked well. We were located on the side with the main road and freeway and did not hear the traffic. There was a TV, but we did not have an occasion to watch it. They seemed to have limited parking. Overall, the stay was pleasant enough.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
Katherine R
"pleasant stay"
Had a pleasant stay. And a great nights sleep. Also,Thank you for the breakfast
1 night business trip May 16, 2013
"Nice and convenient!"
The hotel was clean and convenient to where our job site was. Denny's restaurant was next door which was great for us. Although the breakfast that was included with our stay was limited which was okay, the maintenance of the breakfast area wasn't up to par. Butter, and necessary condiments weren't there when we ate and we were there for 3 days. We would definitely stay here again and tell others to stay here as well. Nice stay.
3 night business trip May 13, 2013
Alex
"Great place for the price"
Awesome, I am a traveling contractor, this place is great for the money, very clean and safe. Breakfast goes quick but I will stay again without hesitation.
3 night trip May 14, 2013
Theo
"Good, safe location"
Easy access to highway, shops...not the best neighborhood, but expected for Sac
1 night trip May 5, 2013
"Family visit"
I spent 3 nights at this motel. Overall, the room, & area were "surprisingly" clean. Towels were a bit thin & scratchy, But, overall,I had no problems, & would recommend the Super 8 to any one seeking an affordable stay.
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2013
Ron M.
"continential breakfast was below average"
Staff was not warm or friendly like Good Nite Inn.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2013
"Satisfactory--what I expected for the price"
We stayed there 3 nights while at an event at Sacramento State Univ. I was looking for an inexpensive hotel, and knew that I wasn't going to have luxurious accommodations. The rooms were what I expected--small but clean. The shower head was at a height of about 5' 6", so if you are taller than that, expect to have to do some contortionist moves to wash your hair. We only caught the tail end of breakfast one day, and what we had wasn't very good. It is in a convenient location--close to a lot of places to shop and eat, and right off the freeway. There were some young people in the parking lot each night that might be intimidating to some people, but we had no problems and there is a security guard there all night long. Overall, I was satisfied with the experience, and would recommend it to anyone who needs to save some money on your hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Candi
"Fine stay..."
Convenient location, easy to locate, friendly staff, clean room, noise level was low. If you have several electronics to plug in, you will find this difficult. I had to unplug items to plug in cell phones.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Rox
Clean and nice
Business trip Mar 17, 2013
"Surprisingly nice"
I was surprised at how much I liked the room. For a hotel of this price the room was spacious and clean. The decor was updated and pleasant. The noise was minimal especially when the fan was on. The neighborhood wasn't the best but I felt safe enough in the room and going to and from my car.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Jen
"Not bad"
I was travelling for a dog Agility competition and hotel served my needs. Dog friendly and convenient to location. Not the most up to date and breakfast was adequate. Would stay again since I really only need a place to sleep for me and my dog.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Laurie
"more than i expected"
the room was a nice size, staff wad friendly, mini fridge and micro saved me some money. looking to stay local ask for vinny when you come he'll take care of you.
5 night trip Feb 15, 2013
R
"Great Stay As Always"
We stay at this Super 8 regularly. They have upgraded and improved the rooms greatly since we were here first about two years ago. It really looks like a full service hotel room. Thanks for hotels.com for finding this Super 8 for us.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
Rod
"Room's great; breakfast's lousy."
The room's great for couples, especially lovers. The breakfast bites, though; the staff rarely stocked anything, and ofttimes even the orange juice would be out of stock.
Other trip Feb 3, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
I choose this hotel for my family based on the previous reviews. My family comes to Sacramento up to six times a year for our sons doctors appointments. I thought I could save some money by choosing other hotels that are 10 miles or less from Shriners. Well the saying you get what you pay for is true. The neighborhood looks like it's run down. Our room grossed me out because in the bathroom it looked like no one swept the floor. There was hair all over. The desk was duct taped together and it had a funny smell to the room. The breakfast was just as bad. The waffle iron looked like it harden been cleaned. The bananas was over ripened with brown spots and the juice machine out of order. Luckily a Denny's is in the same parking lot. Lesson learned. My advice, don't stay here.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2013
Great value, clean room, close to gym, food, and freeway.
Business trip Jan 26, 2013
"Near Destination"
Honestly, the room itself was not too bad. My real issue was that my non smoking room was near (I believe next to) a smoking room. I smelled smoke all night, it was especially bad in the bathroom. I was woken up at 2:30 in the morning with the slamming of doors, loud talking, laughing and children running around. This went on for over 1/2 hour. When I went to check out, there was no one around, just a drop box for my key.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
Cindy N
"Coffee"
They give you maybe enough coffee to make 6 ounces. I stay in hotels all the time and I only go back to the one that have coffee .. And I don't consider 6 ounces enough ..
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
"GOOD REVIEW"
GOOD
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2013
"Short stay"
I was traveling with three kids and arrived very late due to an event in town. Had to stay for a soccer game the next day. Check-in was fast and easy and the clerk was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and nice. Beds a bit on the hard side for my liking and bedding was sparse (one sheet and thin cover and two small little pillows). Liked the wood floors and felt they were much more sanitary than traditional carpet. Little noisy from the freeway but it was very close and why we picked the hotel. Parking lot was well lit but hotel itself was set back. Little hard to find. Pavement in rough condition and watch out for huge potholes. We never got to enjoy breakfast because it was only out until 9am and no longer. We checked out at 9:15am. Seems like maybe they could leave it a little longer for people with kids. We chose to sleep in since we came in so late. The hallways were a bit dark and the whole building smelled smokey. Even our room smelled even though we chose a non-smoking room. It was bothersome to me but maybe not to everyone. Overall it was worth the price for two queens and a place to sleep for the night but I might look a bit longer next time.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012
Hillary
"Visit to Sacramento"
Great hotel for the money, very convenient location, would stay there again, and would recommend to others.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2012
Was not pleased with my stay
4 night trip Oct 25, 2012
Super 8
"A Great Visit to CA"
We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights the first time and 2 nights the second time. This is not a top of the line hotel but it certainly provided the necessities we need for this trip. We would defiantly stay here again. Really appreciated the mini frig, microwave, and coffee pot. If you are a big breakfast eater than you would be a bit disappointed with the selection, it worked for us. We found the location to be perfect, close to airport and easy access to highway.
3 night family trip Oct 20, 2012
Grammie & Pappy
"Restful night and ready for the next day"
We have stayed here a number of times, and always satisfied. Close on and off freeway, lots of places to eat, and shopping across the street.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2012
56GMC
"Quick and convenient"
quick, easy, polite staff, soft bed. Not in the greatest part of town, because it's right next to the highway. On the plus side, it's right next to the highway. And a Denny's.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
"Close to the restaurant where the wedding was held"
we enjoyed the one night stay at the hotel. I feel secured ,when I saw the security guard late night hr. I don't know if there were any posting regarding more parking in the back. When I checked in earlier I was in a hurried to get dressed for the wedding , I didn't get a chance to really look out the window to know there were more parking. when we got to the hotel late night there was no parking avail. So we parked on the restaurant parking lot next to the hotel. Until I got to the room opened the blind and saw there were more parking in the back , had it moved right away.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Pleasant Stay."
Stayed at this hotel visiting my girlfriend enjoyed the hot waffles for breakfast & their amenities at a reasonable price. The room was kept in nice and clean condition, employees were very helpful too.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2012
Vince
"Convenient"
I recently moved to Sacramento and have had to live in hotels for a while. After staying in a few that were either shady or unclean or claimed to have internet access, but did not, this one turned out to be a nice surprise. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the internet connection is great. I ended up staying here for a month.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"10 minutes away from downtown, a good value hotel"
I was very surprised with this hotel. I have never stayed at any of the Super 8 Hotels before, but this one looked just like any of the more expensive hotels. It's simple, but comfortable. The checking was very fast, and the room was updated, with modern furniture and overall clean. It's next to a mayor highway, so it was easy to reach. I think is a good value overall fo the price that we paid. They also had regular breakfast included, nothing out of this word but it's a plus.
Trip with friends Sep 29, 2012
HoneyWendy
"Nice place to stay"
I was very pleased with the hotel. Very clean, quiet. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
hotel is good for the price
Business trip Sep 18, 2012
"close to freeway but not noisy"
We stayed here for labor day weekend for 2 nights. reasonable prices which with free internet and breakfast. The pictures posted here were old. the hotel was remodeled in 2010, it's more modern looking with a clamming blue wall, new sheeting and bedding, flat panel TV, fridge, microwave, iron and hair dryer in the room. the bed is comfortable and the pillows are soft. What not to expected. Please bring your own body lotion, and conditioning, toothpaste etc since they only have one bottle of shampoo/conditioning. The bath towels are thin, bring your ipod charger as the alarm doesn't have the docking station. And you may need to eat breakfast outside the hotel. two days in a row, they have self made waffle, two kinds of cereals and either white or wheat bread. Coffee are not strong enough for me.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012