All hotels in Sacramento, California, United States of America
Sorry, you can’t collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
7216 55th StHwy 99 Exit Florin Road, SacramentoCA95823United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Rather comfortable
    Clean
    Service is adequate
    Bad pool
"would stay there everytime im in town"
great price, comfortable and clean
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
ice man
Great location on our way south. Rooms were clean and confy
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Not an enjoyable stay!"
The room was very dirty. Front desk agent was not attentive. She was on the phone while checking me in. And still on the phone when I tried to call down with a question. Not a good experience.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Margo
"Clean, comfortable"
Good Value for my purpose on that trip. Surrounding neighborhood not great, but its location close to highway, Denny's next door, and a Hometown Buffett down the road compensates. Did not rate hotel service because I was there over night.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Arthur Butler Jr
It baffels me why they never have a room ready for me when I made a resevervation days in advance. Room was clean and comfy if you could make it to your room without smelling of ciggarett smoke.
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
T. Rockwell
"Non smoking room smelled like a smoking one!"
Just needed a room for a night for a funeral. Locating was kinda ghetto. Reserved a non smoking room. Smelled badly of smoke. You know it's a bad area when the clerk is behind plexiglass. Although price was cheap I won't stay there again. Rooms were clean but smelled badly of smoke.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Very small and overpriced!"
The room was pretty small and stuffy even with a/c on or window open. I feel I paid too much for the room I have had better hotel stays with the price expedia offered! The only convenient thing about the hotel was that it was close to my sisters n stores that's it!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Breakfast?????"
Room clean & adequate. good value. breakfast sad And unwelcoming.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Good for the price"
Needed somewhere cheap to sleep for the night, this did the trick. It was comfortable enough to get me through and was easy to find.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
We did not stay after making reservations. Terrible part of town. We were very uncomfortable with the motel, windows open with people hanging out, A locked rickety fence around the back parking lot. There were ton's of undesirables hanging around the area. We felt like we would have had to sleep in our car to protect it and our belongings!
1 night trip Feb 24, 2014
"great price and clean"
I will stay at this Hotel every time I'm in this area
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Iceman installers
"Will never rent Super 8 again."
The room itself was ok. But: Every day, they didn't have enough towels. When there were 4 of us, we got 3 sets. When there were 3 of us, we got 2 sets. I asked at the desk why we didn't get the correct number of towels: "We don't have enough towels for everyone because people keep stealing them." Wha-a-at? If I wanted more towels, I was told to ask for them in the day then PICK THEM UP AT THE FRONT DESK IN THE EVENING! Did I mention that they don't use fabric softener in the laundry? The thinnest, most scratchy towels ever.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
S.K.
Mix up on reservation hotel did not have which was good because we double booked 1 night. Discussed the double booking with Hotels.com and the hotel but since the hotel did not have the second reservation we thought we could just add a night at the end. Hotels.com said the hotel had to take care of it the hotel said Hotels.com had to handle it and even though both knew we wanted to cancel it we were charged. The hotel told us to call them direct next time and not go through Hotels.com.
7 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
It worked well for what we needed for the one night. The cleaning crew should clean during the day and not after we went to bed we had to be up at 4:00 am. and wanted to get to sleep.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
"Surprisingly Clean"
For the price, I expected it to be a run down motel. It was quite the opposite! This hotel was very clean and well maintained. The continental breakfast was great. I was glad There was an iron and ironing board as well!
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Nizzi
"bad location too noisy"
ok so so
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Good and comfortable for the price"
Hotel is ok for the price. The room was clean and the bed was suprisingly comfortable. The hotel staff was OK, but seemed to do the minimal effort to get me to the room. I had to ask for location of the room. The front desk is also very odd because it's behind what looks to be bulletproof glass. Doesn't give a good impression of the hotel and the area, but it felt fine and was good enough for a one night stay.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Joey
"Was very nice, except for needing one more towel"
It was very nice, My daughter and I and two teen grand daughters stayed in one room, two beds. There were 3 towels and when we asked for one more towel it, as their were four of us. It was only given grudgingly after a back and forth conversation, when they gave in. We stood over Christmas Eve and Christmas, it didn't get booked until thursday the day after, we couldn't understand their determined reluctance to give one more towel. Despite that would stay again. Usually we bring our own towels.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
debbie
"3 Days"
I enjoyed the free breakfast, but the males that worked behind the counter, werent that friendly. Female staff behind the counter was ( friendly )
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Room was Great"
We got a great rate on this Super 8 from Hotels.com and I was not expecting much in regards to our room . But it was a nice surprise to find that the room had a 40 " flat screen , new carpet and furnishings and was just as clean as any top flight hotel room . I would gladly stay here again .
4 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Keith . L .
Clean room and well maintained.. Will definitely come back
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"Disappointing stay"
We were in town to attend a funeral, so arrived appx 10pm and requested a quiet room and was told it was. Wrong - it faced the highway and my wife had to use ear plugs. Also the breakfast area was extremely disappointing (no juice, week old bananas, only 2 slices of white bread) and the only staff member never greeted anyone, never smiled, was rude to one customer. We would not recommend the hotel and would never stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
verne
"Cheap and easy location for a 1 night stay"
You get what you pay for. The smell through out the hotel was a bit bizarre.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
kirj
Non-smoking room had been requested but it was clearly a smoking room. Pet deposit paid 3 different times (once via phone when the reservation was made, once again upon arrival and the third when an extra night was required/requested). I'm waiting to see if these "refundable" deposits will be refunded. Overall feel was unsafe and uncomfortable.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Nice stay but even nicer staff!"
We arrived from working all night to check in but only had 2 hours before check out. The room was already paid for so in order to get some sleep, we would've had to pay for another night even though we would be off to our next job site that evening and not be able to come back to this hotel. The lady at the front desk was extremely helpful and extended our check out by two more hours instead of making us pay for another night. She saved the day!
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
"Ok for one night"
We have stayed in nice Super 8s before (the one in Fortuna, CA is excellent!) so I had certain expectations going to this one. We just needed a place to stay for one night on our trip back home from Washington and I'm thankful it was only for one night and that we arrived so late and had to leave relatively early that we weren't there for that long. It probably wouldn't have been that bad except that we have 3 kids (ages 3 1/2, 2, and 3 months) and it just didn't feel clean enough to let them walk around the room. The room had been updated recently with nicer countertops and such but it still just felt dirty in there. The mini fridge did not have a freezer compartment. We slept well in the beds. The walls were thin and you could hear people easily from the hallway. We arrived around 11:30pm. I had called ahead to make sure this wouldn't be an issue and they were polite and said it wouldn't. I also requested a ground floor which they were able to accommodate even with the late arrival. So that part of our stay was really nice. The breakfast was pitiful. The only options were waffles (one waffle maker), bread you could toast with one kind of jam or butter, raisin bran cereal, and coffee. Other places we have stayed for very similar prices have had all that but also had more variety in those options as well as yogurt, fresh fruit, orange juice, apple juice, hardboiled eggs, muffins, bagels, etc. It seems like this place just didn't care what or how little they offered.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Sara
"Not to far from Sacramento"
Overall good.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Louie
"Worked out just fine for me"
The room was fine. I was in town for a medical procedure, and it was on the same general side of town as UC Davis Medical Center. It was a great value!
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Price was right and hotel is in a great location.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
Cheryl
"Excellent value with great amenities!"
We were in Sacramento for a craft fair and wanted the most inexpensive room (yet decent). Super 8 fit the bill. Its clean, has great amenities: in room mini-fridge, microwave and free wifi (although a little slow). It even had a nice big hdtv! We didn't have time to enjoy the free breakfast which also included waffles. The area is a little sketchy, but all and all perfect for a quick in and out.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
M. M.
"Great hotel rate for one night passing through!"
When i booked the room the pics of the rooms showed outdated comforter, tv and bathroom, which kind of made me feel uncomfortable but with the cheap rate i knew it would be for a one night stay; but when i checked in front desk girl was very nice and helpful! The rooms were completely renovated with comfortable blankets, nice big flat screen tv and clean bathroom. I had 3 pets which was good because pets allowed but there was no area for my pets to do their business :-(. They did have free breakfast which was another great thing, overall it was worth my money.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
fabi
"Clean, up to date, near freeway"
I thought the furniture was nice. The room was clean. No closet but a space for handling clothes. For a unexpensive stay it was nice.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Clean Mom
"First Timer"
The pillows were small, more channel selections, bad WiFi connection, and the towels were a little rough.
4 night romance trip Sep 4, 2013
"Convenient and comfortable"
The room was comfortable, had all the necessary amenities and is affordable.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2013
Danielle
"too tall"
If you're over 4 feet tall you're going to have difficulty using the shower and the bathroom mirror as the mirror and showerhead are mounted way too low. The fresh? fruit (bananas) for breakfast were over ripe and bruised. The rest of the breakfast was good.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Convenient..."
Convenient and clean...will stay there again
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Would not book it again.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
this is the first time we stayed at Super 8 and my husband loved it, room clean staff very nice and most of all shopping very close. We will now stay here when ever we visit family in Sacramento. THANKS :)
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
Mike and Ruth
"Florin Super 8"
Overall not bad for the price. I would say the effort to make your stay nice was good. The items I would say that keep the price so low is the location and the surrounding lifestyle is not the greatest. Several homeless in the area, lots of Highway traffic sound, the breakfast though available, wasn't the greatest. The bananas as the week went by just sat there so on Friday they were all bruised and brown. The hotel is a good option if on a budget and would stay again brining in everything from my car.
4 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
I think I'll spend a little extra to have a more inviting atmosphere upon arrival.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
DTM
"OK hotel"
Close to HW99 and you can get to downtown in 20 minutes. Breakfast is pretty simple cereal, and waffle. The room is relatively small since the hanger was right next to the bed.
2 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2013
"good weekend"
Nice, clean hotel. Close to the freeway entrance. No problems.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2013
TJ
There was no breakfast room,no free coffee 24 hours as in other Motel 8. lots of parking and Dennys was next to the hotel for breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
"Nice hotel off the freeway."
Rooms are clean. Very pleasant stay. Definitely would come here again.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
Hailey
"Convenient and Inexpensive"
My first impression was that it seemed it was in an odd location. But it was conveniently located next to the freeway and a Denny's restaurant. My next impression was that the lobby and check in desk smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. It made me worry the entire hotel might smell badly. The elevator did have some scent to it as well of cigarettes. But the room smelled clean and free of cigarette smoke. The room was clean and comfortable, though the shower was dreadfully short. Coffee and tea were available in the room. Free Wifi was available without having to get a passcode. The airconditioner worked well. We were located on the side with the main road and freeway and did not hear the traffic. There was a TV, but we did not have an occasion to watch it. They seemed to have limited parking. Overall, the stay was pleasant enough.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
Katherine R
"pleasant stay"
Had a pleasant stay. And a great nights sleep. Also,Thank you for the breakfast
1 night business trip May 16, 2013
"Nice and convenient!"
The hotel was clean and convenient to where our job site was. Denny's restaurant was next door which was great for us. Although the breakfast that was included with our stay was limited which was okay, the maintenance of the breakfast area wasn't up to par. Butter, and necessary condiments weren't there when we ate and we were there for 3 days. We would definitely stay here again and tell others to stay here as well. Nice stay.
3 night business trip May 13, 2013
Alex
"Great place for the price"
Awesome, I am a traveling contractor, this place is great for the money, very clean and safe. Breakfast goes quick but I will stay again without hesitation.
3 night trip May 14, 2013
Theo
"Good, safe location"
Easy access to highway, shops...not the best neighborhood, but expected for Sac
1 night trip May 5, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"1st time in Sacramento"
THE ROOMS ARE NICE AND CLEAN, SEEMED TO BE RECENTLY RENOVATED. i AM PLANNING TO STAY AGAIN.
4 night business trip Dec 17, 2014