All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3320 Dickerson Pike, I-65, Exit 90 (Dickerson Pike), Nashville, TN, 37207, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.3
    2.5
    2.3
    2.7
"I wouldn't do it again."
Let's just say, you get what you pay for. There is never anyone at the front desk and you have to ring a bell and wait for service. The whole hotel is old looking and the carpets need to be replaced, in and out of the room. The furniture in the rooms looked like something out of a fraternity house that has just had years of abuse. I could go on and on, but it's not worth my time. The motel 6 right next door was twice as nice, just FYI if you have to stay in the area.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Jonathan
"Not as nice as some Super 8's."
Very friendly reception, clean room, but no microwave or frig. The hall carpet was very dirty. Good housekeeping service.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Charlie
"You get what you pay for!"
You get what you pay for. The breakfast was okay. The toilet made a loud noise eveytime you flush. Customer service was not so friendly.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Jess
"Terrible hotel"
the hotel was extremely dirty carpets all stained. Sheets on our bed were not clean. we didn't even sleep under the covers we were that grossed out. I would not ever recomend this Super 8 to any body.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
cab
Good room and easy access to the interstate but I could never get anyone at the front desk
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Terrible staff treatment/ experience"
We were treated terrible from the minute we walked in! They placed us in a smoking room and when we told them we had reserved a non smoking and that my grandmother who has asthma could not sleep in the room because you couldn't breath in there they told us oh well that it was expedias fault (even though our confirmation email clearly said we had booked non smoking) and that was all they had so we could not get a different room. After that we called up to the office from out cell phones to "book a non smoking room" and over the phone she said they had rooms available. When confronting her about it, she acted like she didnt.understand what we were talking about (she was foreign). Then later at around 10 they came and asked us to turn our A/C off because it was leaking and going through the floor below us. Needless to say they refunded our money and we left there and will NEVER go back. We have stayed at cheap hotels before but have always had better service than that. This was terrible
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Houston
"Horrible place"
Bathrooms were filthy. Hairs everywhere. Virtually impossible to get assistance at the front desk. Breakfast was laughable, all the breakfast items were empty. No coffee no waffle mix one pastry, an the hotel manager was sitting there eating and didn't do anything about it. I will never stay here again and I would NEVER recommend to anyone.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Summer & Wade
"Ok location, gross hotel. Don't stay here."
I'm usually not very picky about my hotels so when I saw this Super 8 was 10 minutes from downtown Nashville, I figured I'd give it a shot. Some of the reviews I read were slightly poor, but I was not at all prepared for how bad the hotel actually was. When we entered our room, the first thing we noticed was a wall-unit air conditioner that had the front ripped off it of it and was covered in dust. The sheets were dirty, the shower head was coming out of the wall, the carpet was stained and the desk was broken. To top it all off, it was in a seedy neighborhood where we found shot gun shells on the ground. While it was nice to have a little extra money, I would have easily paid more to stay somewhere nicer. Avoid this hotel if at all possible!
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Worst hotel ever stayed at"
The hotel quality was the worst I had seen. They need to do significant upgrades. The sink's caulking was so bad it looked like it would fall off the wall. It had been a long time since they painted the hallways, etc. I am not sure why they don't maintain some of it.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"This is a no."
Don't go here. Nasty. The area is not the best and there is questionable activities going on at this establishment. According to the locals. I didn't stay around long enough to find out.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Busted chair couldn't sit in it. Noisy ppl"
Noisy ppl I got no sleep and the chair was busted couldn't sit in it. Very unhappy
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Very average"
Get what you pay for. Wifi not the best
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Hotel was dirty"
The hotel was dirty. The carpets in the hallway need cleaned very badly. The rooms were ok, but the hallways and elevators were dirty. The room had an odor, so we needed to leave the window open. Very noisy with traffic
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
d
"Decent location, but very run-down"
This hotel really needs to be upgraded. The mattresses and pillows were ancient and uncomfortable. There was no milk or fruit with breakfast and the orange juice dispenser was out of order. We also had some problems connecting to the wifi, which was not password protected.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2014
"do not believe internet photos"
Not very clean looking. Lots of stains on the carpets. Internet pictures not true.
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
The hotel is very dated and needs to be remolded. Nothing was wrong with our room aside from a stained chair and a broken bed.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
Morgan
"old hotel"
nice front desk help. This is an older hotel in need of renovation, but at the price point it was as expected. The room was older, but nice and spacious. for the money, this is a good deal if you are in the middle of a trip and not staying for more than an overnight.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
"Keep looking !!!!!"
Very disappointed. Trust me this Booked this hotel for one night and ended up leaving within one hour. I didn't get a refund but I was so disgusted I didn't care. First off the Linens were dirty, carpet had giant stain in the middle, and they used a nightstand to cover up a hole in the wall. Would never stay at another super 8 because of this experience.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"DO NOT STAY HERE. THE HOTEL IS FILTHY."
WHen we checked in and got to our room I immediately called Motel 6 and made a reservation for the next night. The carpet in the hallway looked like someone else splattered coke all over the floor and never cleaned it up.. We had a king size bed and I had to sleep in the middle of the bed to keep from falling into the hole in the bed where there was no longer any padding.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Judy Riddle
"dirty"
We were scared to set things on the floor since the carpet had lots of stains, even the hallways. And lots of lady bugs in the room who were camouflaged by the red polka dot curtains. We didn't realize Super 8 was a motel, not a hotel. Next time I'll spend the extra $10 for a decent hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
It's a decent hotel. For the price, it's ok. If you want a hotel at a good value and don't care as much about appearance, it's good. If appearance is important, you should find somewhere else.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"One night stay"
We were passing through on our way to Florida. Wanted to visit downtown it was perfect just off 65 easy to find. Would not vacation there but for what we wanted it for it was great.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Passing through
"Hotel in good location. My stay wasnt comfortable."
Terrible experience dirty room. Hotel room had cleaning supplies.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"HORRID!"
THE BED WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLE WE COULDN'T EVEN SLEEP...YA COULD HEAR THROUGH THE WALLS AND HEAR STUFF FROM YOUR ROOM ALL THE WAY DOWN AT THE END OF THE HALLWAY...THE SINK WAS COMING OFF THE WALL IN THE BATHROOM...SHEETS FELT LIKE SAND PAPER...CARPETS WERE STAINED....THE WALLS HAD HOLES THAT WERE COVERED UP BUT THEY DIDNT REPAINT SO IT LOOKED TACKY...BUT I GUESS ITS WHAT YA GET WHEN YA GO CHEAP!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
ADUBS
"Dirty and dark."
The rugs where filthy. The hallways were dark. The bathroom was dirty. I requested a refrigerator . They didn't mention there was none.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Horrible last resort stay"
Hotel is in a bad location cab drivers won't drive location after dark
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"motel stay"
nice room
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
jim
"unclean"
I will never stay there again very shabby hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2014
Jan
At first I was ready to leave because it had an odor but I took care of that in my room with lots of spray and perfume. But the bed was clean and comfortable. I stayed 4 nights and didn't want to leave once I got the smell out.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
The visitor
"WORST SERVICE EVER"
Absolutely the WORST customer service. The woman that "helped" us was horrible! Idk how the other employees are, but if I were the owner I would get rid of her. The rooms had clean bedding, but we found a beer cap on the floor in our room, and the springs in the mattress were poking out. We needed fresh sheets and what do you know it was the same rude woman at the front desk that checked us in... We didn't get fresh sheets until later that night. PLEASE! Whatever you do, do not stay here!
3 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
"better than its rating"
I was alittle worried about my stay based on its rating but I was pleasantly surprised with the over all experience, rooms was very nice and service was good and friendly. no its not a 150.00 a night room but it was WELL WORTH THE MONEY!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
doug
"ok for our needs"
we just needed a place to spend the night before getting to our destination. it was ok for that. would not use for extended stay. price was good for this purpose. hotel had some fresh paint but needs some more work. carpet was stained throughout hotel. staff was alright once you get them to the window.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Do not stay here"
For starters, they could jlnot find my reservation. When I showed the attendant all of my paperwork to prove I had a reservation she said she couldn't help me until it was in her system. I had to call Expedia myself and get things cleared up. The place was filthy. The microwave had to be moved to the floor to even plug it in. The fridge was broken. The heater in the room did not work. The breakfast they offered was not even worth the trip downstairs - unless you really enjoy days old food and stale coffee. Expedia needs to remove this hotel from their list.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
candice
"Do not stay here"
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
candice
Rude people and small rooms
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Chaney
"Terrible Hotel"
Hotel employees were rude
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Worste hotel in Nashville"
Checking in was fine. The room was one that you would not expect to be that poorly maintained. Was there for 3 nights and housekeeping did not clean room once. When discussed with management I was blown off. This place is a dump ran by incompetent business owners.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Worst place I've been"
Cracks in the bath tub, socket hanging from wall, person complaining about finding a syringe in their bathroom to the front desk as I was waiting to check out. That about sums it up.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Not too far from downtown."
Hotel was decent, it's about 15 minutes from The American Pickers store and about 10 from Broadway/ Bridgestone Arena which is nice, but it's a little run down, beds aren't great but for $50 for two people I won't complain.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Kyle
"Loud and felt unsafe"
Our stay at the hotel was one I'd never want to experience again. We were given the first room in the hall on the main floor which ment everyone in the hotel had to walk past our room to get to theirs. Not to mention the laundry room was also next to our room (it seemed they ran laundry all night) It was extremely noisy and we even had someone knock on our door in the middle of the night.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Dirty"
It was just a run down dirty motel. The pictures on the web site are not current.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"our stay"
we had asked prior to booking if we could check in sooner then 3 and they told us yes and when we got there they said there was no way we could...which in turn though our whole days schedule off.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"Large room but not worth it!"
Have been goin to shop Black Friday in Nashville for over 10 years and this was the worst hotel yet. We only sleep there but want cleanliness. I do not want to spend a bundle for a few hours, so I try find cheapest right where we are shopping. This was it...only a few dollars...and said 1 mile from shopping center. Well, it was a lout 9 miles...the 1 mile must have been as the crow flies. Not in area I thought, and the lobby was tiny with a glass window ciovering the workers with a slot for money...bullet proof glass in a hotel lobby. . Enough said!!!!! Carpet nasty. Tub had mold...sheets had cigarette burn holes .... Will not stay again!
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Beth
THE CARPETING NEEDEDS REPLACING, NEEDS SOME UPDATING IN GENERAL
3 night trip Nov 6, 2013
JOHN ELLISON
"Met Needs"
The hotel was exactly what we paid for. The rooms were clean and had a microfridge and microwave. Breakfast was adequate for our needs.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Not real clean. Smelled bad."
Had to go ask for room deodorant. The clerk was very rude, but gave me some spray. No coffee pot in the room. Would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Rat hole"
This place is so dirty, it defies any reasonable description.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Cheap hotel. Good for just sleeping"
This hotel was not the cleanest but continental bfast was good. Desk staff not the friendliest but they did do all that was requested. We were here during our stay mainly just to sleep so it suited well. It was cheap.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Allicia
Hotel staff were courteous & responsive. Excellent location to visit Downtown Nashville. In non-smoking room, but bed spreads had cigarette smell & burn holes. Cable was out most of Sunday morning. Towels felt like sand paper.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great location between downtown and the opry"
For just staying one night it was very convenient and affordable
Other trip Sep 27, 2013