All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
3320 Dickerson Pike, I-65Exit 90 (Dickerson Pike), NashvilleTN37207United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Delicious food
    Poor vibe
    Dirty
    Bad internet service
    Bad amenities
"Awesome!!!!"
Came for a 4 day get away with my boyfriend and was very pleasantly surprised! Comfy room which was cleaned daily and so close to downtown activities! For the price we payed it was perfect! We will for sure stay here in the future!
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Lauren
Was a nice hotel which I would recommend to a friend
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"DO NOT GO HERE!!"
DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!! If you have more than 2 people they charge you extra when you show up! I have never had any hotel ask how many people and they do. They totally rip people off!!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Johne
"An Overnight on a long Road Trip"
Have stayed here several times on our annual trip home from FL back to IL. This time noticed that the hotel had been "cleaned" up...new carpet & room decor including bedspreads. Nice! After a long drive it's a good place to crash as the kids can swim in the outdoor pool while adults relax & watch...a bit noisy sitting outside due to highway traffic. Make sure you order from Sicilian Pizza & Pasta ( ad on our room key) Great Pizza!! Easy access to hotel from highway then back on the road in the morning. Gas station & Waffle House right next door :)
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Christine
very rude am handicapped was going to put me on 4th floor
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"DECENT PLACE, REASONABLE PRICE"
Earlier this week we stayed here for the first time. We were pleasantly surprised. The place is clean, nice, and reasonably priced. The front desk staff were helpful (but they didn't let us check in early). Also, there were times when there was no one at the front desk, and no one responded to the bell. But all in all, it's a decent place and we would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
"Good location. Only minutes from downtown."
Everything about the motel was fine with one exception. The A/C unit was very noisy. It needs to be replaced. The room was very clean and the microwave/refrigerator was a big plus. We would definitely stay here again, but would insist on a better working A/C unit that was less noisy and kept the room a bit cooler.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Rusty
"Close to Opryland."
Good basic motel. No bugs. Breakfast area had black shoe and heel marks. Typically managed by foreigners. No coffee in room. Our toilet didn't flush properly and was loose on it's base. Faint scent of cigarette smoke in hallway but not in room. Room was cleaned nicely every day. Bed was comfortable.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Did the job"
It was a good basic place to stay close to Opryland. Roof over our head, a potty and an AC that worked. Didn't see any bugs either. Other that, our toilet was loose on its mount and didn't flush properly. One of the light fixtures on the wall had been pulled down and was hanging loose. The walls in the breakfast area were covered with black heel and shoe marks. Construction workers were getting a free breakfast during the week. Basically just another budget priced hotel run by Pakistanis or India.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Brown Recluse Bit Me & I had to go to the Hospital"
We found a brown recluse in the shower on Friday morning. I showed the spider to the hotel front desk staff and they acted as if they weren't worried about it. The person traveling with me was actually bitten by a brown recluse, we guess while he was sleeping, and had to go to the hospital.
3 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Ashley
"Okay Hotel"
The hotel was clean. It's close to downtown Nashville as well, a little far from the airport, but it was okay.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Would Stay Again"
Most comfortable pillows ever. A basic, cheap place to stay in Nashville that is clean, quiet and convenient to highways and downtown. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Mandy
"Nice hotel close to mall and fast food restaurants"
I had stayed at this hotel in years past but didn't realize it until I arrived there.The hotel is still in good condition as it was then.It had new carpet in the hallways and room. The room that I had also a flat screen tv in it.Overall my stay was great and I wil be staying there again.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Rosalind
"Comedy show weekend"
We stayed here from Friday to Sunday. Everything was awesome at this hotel.. from the time we checked in till the time we left!! We will b staying there again each time we visit Nashville!
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Pick a different area"
Our first room had a nonfunctional toilet with a bar of soap on it-the bedding had something black that looked like ashes-room service just gave us a "cover" to put over it. We asked for another room & that toilet leaked and rocked when you say down. Mold on walls, odd smell, missing tiles, TV was broke. We took kids to a Pizza Hut down the road & were solicited to give money to a man who "wanted to get his buzz on". (He wouldn't take out leftovers. Very unclean, and was a nervous stay for a young family. They did serve breakfast--but again cleanliness was an issue. This is a place just to put your head in a night of need. Nothing more--and should be priced more in the $30/night range
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Old, out of date, repairs needed, noisy, not very clean common areas.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Needed more bathroom lightning, could hardly see in the mirror.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"vacation"
Two days for two rooms, the price was right.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Grand Ole Opry trip"
Stay was fine, hotel smelled of smoke even though no smoking signs around...
5 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Okay."
sketchy neighboorhood.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
April
"would not recommend"
The hotel was in a shady neighborhood. The bathroom was dirty. The lobby was not very welcoming. When I needed someone at the front desk there was nobody there.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"better going to another hotel"
I had to going to the desk a couple of time.because my room key would not work... The pool was dirty, it took forever for the front desk person to came to the front desk
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"nashville"
Most of the room was clean Lady at desk was very efficient and polite.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"close to hospital skyline"
it was clean and comfortable and and close to where I needed to be
Other trip May 1, 2015
valeisha
"Large room"
The overall stay was a good one. The suite was large and comfortable. The table was a card table and a chair was a fold up chair. But the beds were very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
CJB
"Decent stay, nothing to complain about"
I was staying in Nashville for a single night, just looking for a video place. The room was fair, they are obviously doing some remodeling. The beds were clean and comfortable. Staff want overly friendly, but I just needed to get checked in and out so no issues there. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"First time in Nashville, TN."
Breakfast is ok. So basic. It's like if you did not wake up early for breakfast, you lose. Have ants in the room crawling in the bed. Hotel needs bad renovation. HOtel staff is ok. I give it 2 stars.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Icarammel
"Family getaway spur of the moment"
Close to Nashville items of interest needed extra pillows had to go to Walmart close to I65 so lil background noise but tolerable
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Not that bad."
The stay was nice because I didn't spend much time in the room . I didn't like the fact that they started taking the continental breakfast down right at 9 or even before. If you came down 5 minutes late than you were out of luck.
4 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
terry
"Needs an internal face lift"
Two of the lights didn't work, electrical outlets were loose had to screw two covers completely on myself and the bathtub was plugged. There were not any sheers in the window, so if you open the curtain people could look right in on the first floor. This made the room dark and gloomy
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Norman
"Security risk"
At check-in I was asked for my ID. Not unusual. But then they proceeded to make a copy of it. I asked at when the room was prepaid. They said it was so they knew I was there. I told them they didn't need that. The manager crumpled it up and was going to throw it in the trash! I told her to give it to me since that wasn't secure to throw away. When I went to my ground floor room, I looked out the window and decided to check to see if it opened. It did! It wasn't even locked. I tried to lock it and couldn't. I called the front desk and asked if they could come and lock it. They tried and couldn't either. A stick was produced and put in the window track to keep it from opening. I was offered an upper floor room, too.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2015
Good access from highway, but heard truck noise, too
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"it was great"
the staff was great,,,,the bed was really comfort for me the heater was great too....as me an single woman it was a safe place to stay....all the room where inside..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.the vending machines all work.....and the ice machine was clean....thank you for a great place to stay..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised at the cleaniness & comfort of the room. Service was good & ice machine worked!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"you get what you pay for"
Hotel staff was friendly but pipes busted while staying there.
3 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
darryl
"good"
had a great time
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Crystal
"Not a bad experience"
We paid $66 for a suite during the Bowl Game on the 30th. We were extremely pessimistic after reading all of the negative reviews but we had a very positive experience. Our interacrion with the staff was minimal but we were permitted to check in about 30 minutes early. We had a "suite" on the 3rd floor and for $66 and 3 people staying in the room we had zero complaints. Sure there were small things wrong with the room like the shower head was loose from the wall and protruding slightly but it didn't effect the functionality. The door handle to the bathroom wouldn't lock and there was only 1 light working. I will agree that the hotel staff wasn't around often as when I went down for breakfast in the AM there was a sign to "ring the bell." Breakfast consisted of a waffle maker, packaged cinnamon rolls, yogurt, and cold cereal. Breakfast was from 6-9 and I arrived at 715 and there was still plenty left. There is a McDonald's right next door as well as a Waffle House. My brother slept on the couch and didn't find out until the next morning when we were leaving that it was a pull-out couch!!! The problems were cosmetic and I would stay there again without any complaint for the menial price we had to pay.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Justin
"The beds wer"
The beds were awful. The entire weekend I didn't get any sleep. The beds need to be replaced. The ice machine was broke.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
amanda
"Awful hotel"
The whole hotel smells of cigarette smoke, even the non-smoking room. There were cigarette burns in the bedding, stains on the sheets, towels and carpet. The staff was unpleasant when politely asked for a better quality room. We cancelled our reservation and they refused to reimburse us at first. Finally we were reimbursed for half of our reservation.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"HORRIBLE! Filthy accomodations."
The reviews on this Nashville Super 8 hotel had to be for a different hotel. Hotel staff were rude when we asked questions about the breakfast and availability of coffeee (or lack there of). The carpet throughout the hotel was filthy. We stayed one night because we arrived very late but we cancelled our other 2 nights and moved elsewhere. This incident unfortunately has given us a bad taste of the Super 8 Hotels. However, I have stayed at another one in a different state and had better results.
Pretty good for the price.not in the best part of town but would stay again.clean but a little run down
bob
"Dump"
Place was filthy, don't think hallways have ever been vacummed. Horrible smoke stench you could smell from parking lot. Did not check in until 9pm, checked out 9am next day, seriously considered going elsewhere at check in. 2 positives-stayed in suite, large size, great for a high school party-but I'm almost 40..good shower head/water pressure..if you dare to even bathe, which you will want to to get the overall stench of the place off your body
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"We had a great Nashville getaway,"
Hotel people were friendly helpfull and helpfull . we went to the farmers market, Station Inn, downtown, went to Grand ole opery and mills mall, had a good time
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
david and janet
"Very bad"
The hotel was old. The elevator smelled horrible. There were no amenities in the room(no coffee pot, shampoo, soap). We will not go to a Super 8 again.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Very clean; Nice people"
For the price, this place was great. My friend and I expected the worst, but we were very pleasantly surprised. Checking in was so quick, and we got the type of room we requested. The room was very clean. It's fairly close to everywhere we wanted to go. The wifi wasn't that great, but we didn't really need it anyway. We either slept too late or had breakfast elsewhere, so I can't speak for the continental breakfast. Regardless, I'd stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
Rachael
"Never again"
We arrived and the room had not been cleaned. after waiting 20 mins for the lady to fonish cleaning the room was disgusting. ashes were still in window seals. sheets were soiled severly with bodily fluids and we had to strip it down and go buy our own bc of the smell of the supposed clean linens that were brought up fpr US to change!! I wish they would have gave us our money back!
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"change sheets"
they didnt change bed sheets
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
dirtiest hotel i have ever been in ! I dont think the carpets have ever been cleaned in rooms or hallway.I will never use them again
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
larry
"Staff was friendly..."
The only thing this hotel had going for it was the friendly staff. The rooms looked like they hadn't been cleaned in years. The shower head had mildew all over it. The bathroom sink didn't drain. There were stains all over the floor and furniture. I'm glad I had my own blanket and pillow to sleep with.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Dirty carpets in room and hallways. Staff was nice. We stayed for a cheap night, cheap is what you get
Other trip Oct 13, 2014