All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
720 Royal Pkwy, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
    Food is not good
The people were nice but it was advertised as having a fitness room but it didn't. Also, the pool was so cold that my children and I couldn't even swim in it. But overall, it was decent.
3 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
Harry
Room was clean and comfortable but did have an odd damp/musty smell when you first opened the door. Also asked for a wakeup call and did not get it.
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
Annie
"Passable"
When we arrived on our first day the room was awesome. The only thing is there aren't black out curtains, and I like it dark when I sleep, and there are parking-lot lights right outside our window. On our way back out of town we stayed again and in addition to the street lights the room smelled funny. Overall for the 18 combined hours we spent here, and for the price, I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
"on way to punta cana"
We only used this stop to sleep a few hours till our connecting flight. The only disappointment was time we waited at airport for shuttle bus. I called hotel day before to fins out workflow, was advised call as soon as I land. I did so & then they told me the driver couldn't just wait for me to get down stairs, call after bag check pick up. We did that and waited outside where they advised-after 20mins I called again for ETA, they were "rude" when they said he was on way-approx 10mins later the bus with markings they told me I would look for arrived, she said she wasn't for us-she was going for another hotel. As she was getting ready to leave-finally our driver came-40mins of waiting outside :(
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
anthony
"Decent Hotel close to Airport"
The hotel is being remodeled and we stayed in a remodeled room. The room was nice, had nice furnishings. Beds could have been better. I don't think they replaced the beds during the remodel. The new paint colors they chose are okay but paint quality/paint job poor. The breakfast was great, however, the tables were full and we had nowhere to sit to eat. I think they need more tables. The hair dryer quit working but the housekeeper could not understand as she did not speak English. Overall the hotel was good. Not the greatest but definitely nowhere near the worst that I have stayed in.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Christen
"Love it!"
We stayed for 4 nights at Super 8 and had no issues whatsoever. The hotel was clean, room was modern with comfortable beds. They had a great breakfast with waffles, eggs, biscuits, cereal, fruit, etc. It was only a 10 minute drive to downtown. I would definitely return here if visiting Nashville again in the future.
4 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Jade
"Would Stay there again."
Very Clean and comfortable rooms very friendly people. Other then the toilet needed some work on the handle, it keep running had to jiggle the handle to get it to stop and we ask for a wake up call that we never got but we would stay there again. Love that it had a shuttle to the airport which is only a mile away and we got to leave our car there at the hotel till we got back from Florida.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
John E.
"It was ok"
The room had a weird odor and damp (mold). It was semi clean and had a dirty pair of socks on the floor when we checked in. It was ok but would stay somewhere else next time.
3 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Georgette
We only stayed one nite but it was a nice hotel. The indoor pool was cold and hot tub did not work.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
"Old smelly building"
This motel has been updated, nice floors, furniture, everything except the old musty smell which I guess you just can't get rid of in an old building. Was almost sickening. Other than that, would have been perfectly fine.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"Comfortable stay for the weekend"
Check in was quick and the staff friendly. The room had a microwave and mini fridge which came in handy over the weekend. The room was clean except for the tub which was handled swiftly by the front desk clerk. Breakfast was good but there was a very long wait for waffles due to only 1 maker and 11 people in line. The only negatives were the noise from the airport and no room darkening shade.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Debbie
"Never again!"
I rented this room for my son, daughter-in-law and their children for a weekend activity in Nashville. I did not know it, but they had stayed there before. Never again!! The hotel is in a decent neighborhood with other great options around it. The property is not well cared for. They found an apple core in the bathroom and a beetle ran across the kids' bed during the night, mirroring a similar experience they had at this hotel previously. With all the other options -- choose a different place to stay.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Cynthia
"Poor property, severely needs everything updated."
The only reason why I stayed at this hotel was because it was dog friendly. My room was teeny tiny, there were snags in the carpet that needed to be changed, the a/c was one of those old ones where you adjust the setting on the a/c, the floor smelled, and the property was just really run down. The sink did not drain. I know that I was on the animal floor, but this floor really needed to be shampooed and so does the room upon people checking out. Paint was off the walls in the lobby. Overall, it was property that needs to updated all together. I appreciate the pet floor, however, it needed to be fumigated to the Nth degree. I think it would be good just to bulldoze it down and start all over again.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
"A Satisfied Customer"
Good one night stay. Very convenient to airport. Young lady at front desk was particularly friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2015
David J.
"relaxing stay"
I enjoyed my stay. My room was very clean and the staff were really nice. The only problem I had was that toilet keep getting clogged.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
krystal
I was a little hesitant to book this hotel based on previous reviews. However, it far surpassed my expectations. Very clean, very friendly staff and a nice neighborhood. I would definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Room stings
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2015
kwamu
The air conditioner in the room left everything moist. The toilet ran after flushing. The electrical was scary...sometimes the plugs in an outlet worked and sometimes not. The lamps looked like the shades had burned from leaving the lamps on too long. The iron had residue melted on it. The microwave was well outdated. The pool area was not clean at all. I have never stayed in a more disturbing hotel. We should have left and checked into another hotel as I did not sleep at all.
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Nice clean hotel I have no complaints"
I loved my stay here my family is always traveling so I stay at this hotel.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Cedric
The stay was ok. The staff needs to learn how to smile. Very unfriendly. We felt like we were a nuisance rather than a paying guest. Overall I would not recommend staying here. Oh the breakfast eggs were not good. They were like rubber.The biscuits were not cooked all the way.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
The stay was quite pleasant
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Will stay at again
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Tamika
"Good price. Clean room."
Fairly priced & clean room. breakfast is only 6-9AM and wasn't informed. Front desk staff was busy talking and wasn't overly enthused I interrupted to check in. Water pressure was BAD, and there was not hot water at the sink (handle in faucet didn't work properly).
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Awefull!"
At first glance it's ok. Then you look in the corners at all the filth. Then you try to sleep and the humidity and the smell keep you awake. I wouldn't put my feet on the floor. When I left I felt as if I needed a shower just from being there. YUCK. I'd rather pay more for a quality place. It wouldn't have been bad for a lower priced room if it had just been CLEAN. Is that asking too much?
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
"Plus and Minus"
Hotel fairly easily accessible from Interstate. Check-in was ok. I tend to get a bit uncomfortable when I pay through Expedia and the hotel still needs my credit card in case I wreck the place. Add to that again through Expedia non-smoking is requested and then I have to sign a form that I will pay an exorbitant amount if I smoke in the room. Overall it gives the flavor that I am suspect and not really welcome. The room was adequately appointed and clean. However it was very small and somewhat poorly arranged. There was barely room for a chair between the desk and the end of the bed when on my laptop. Add to that the TV was in a corner so one had to watch on an angle from the bed which can be a little hard on the neck. This has an old Motel 6 flavor to my way of thinking and one reason I tend to stay away from such facilities. Add to that there was problems with the plumbing in the adjoining room which led to no water to our toilet. This resulted in changing rooms later in the evening on the night before we are leaving very early in the morning. So it was pack, unpack then repack. Staff handles this well but it was still an unwanted inconvenience. On the plus side it was easy access to the Grand Ole Opry and the clubs in that area.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"Eh."
We needed a cot, which they charged us $10 for. We had to ask three times to have it brought up to the room, and when he finally did it was literally falling apart. The mattress looked like it had been eaten by rats. When I opened it up, I was even more disgusted. The sheets were dirty, there was human body hair all over it. The blanket and flat sheet were balled up into the crevice of the cot. It was clear that it had been used and they didn't even bother to put new linens on it, let alone get one that they themselves would sleep on. I called the front desk to complain, and was "disconnected". I called back and they said a new one was on its way up. This one looked better, but none of us slept well as we were all wondering what we were sleeping on. I wouldn't use this hotel again. You get what you pay for!
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Not even a 6..."
Time to tear this one down - too many layers of paint and attempts to replace the flooring. At least it appeared clean and the full direcTV was a plus
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
"a great getaway"
Great stay. Won't be staying anywhere else when I visit Nashville which I do often. Staff was very friendly. Book room on hotels.com its way cheaper
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Tamika
"Do not expect much!!!"
I had previously stayed at a Super 8 in Murphreesboro, TN and had a very pleasant experience. My experience at this location however was disappointing. It is an older building, but has not been well taken care of or maintained. We were given a room on the first floor, but the moment we walked one of my family members started coughing. The mildew odor was very strong. The receptionist assigned us a different room after I stated my concern about the first room he had given us. The room on the third floor also had a strong odor but not as strong as the first room. The floor looks dirty. I saw the carpet being vacuumed but wondered about the last time the carpet was shampooed. There are no blackout curtains, so if you cannot sleep with lights, you might wanna bring an eye mask. The breakfast area was not cleaned on a regular basis throughout breakfast time. If something spilled, it wasn't cleaned. Overall I was hoping to have had a better experience specially for the price paid. I understand old buildings can be a challenge, but I think it is just to expect a clean and well maintained facility to rest.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Half Remodled Simi-Decent Place To Stay"
I was a great hotel for the price but I could tell it was a bit old. They seem to be remodeling most of it but it still felt like a motel. The rooms are very damp due to old outdated air conditioners. Free Breakfast was a nice surprise (and I ate it every morning) for the price of the room but don't expect Holiday Inn Express.
3 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Very comfortable bed. The lamps were extremely dirty. The commode did not flush very well. But was quite, and I got a good nights sleep.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Very nice great value
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
American
The hotel was dirty. It was under construction yet they left their mess all over. There was a toilet sitting in a hallway. There was a horrible odor in the halls and the room was nasty.
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"Bed Bug Madness"
BED BUGS! Bad service, wouldn't refund us even though our bodies were swollen with horrific bug bites that will now have a huge chance of getting in my home.
4 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2015
Lauren
"okay for stay"
It was okay for the stay. Room was great except that the air felt wet. We went swimming on friday and hung our bathing suits over the tub and they were still wet when we left on sunday. Our bathroom door wouldn't close all the way, toilet didnt have a chain in the tank so we had to lift the handle back up after it was flushed otherwise it wouldn't go off. The lamp shade by our bed was covered in dust, and what's the point of having black out curtains if you cannot close them. Hotel was okay for our short stay but definitely not worth $200.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Decent stay"
Not a Hyatt or Marriott but didn't really expect that. Decent neighborhood with multiple other hotels, a owners, and McDonald's around. Right off the highway and very close to airport. Took only 20 minutes to get downtown in rush hour. Room was clean, staff was kind, breakfast wasn't great but it wasn't terrible either. Overall it was a decent place to stay and wouldn't mind going back.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2015
Pleasant stay, nice friendly staff. However, dim lit corridors, and damp atmosphere.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"not commanded and expinsave"
room is not clean,wait long time(long qua) to have breakfast,breakfast food not good,bad small in the room
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
moh
"Others rated higher than I would."
Elevator and halls filthy. Room better. Teens lounging in hallways eating while sprawled on the floors. Breakfast good except for the "eggs." Afraid to get in the pool. I questioned the sanitation after seeing the rest of the building. I would not stay there again. Not a 3 star hotel.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
teacher
"comfy beds"
Beds were very comfy. Hallway was very narrow and a bit musty smelling. Overall...okay
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Lea
"Close to airport"
Will be nicer once updates are done. Couldn't get into workout room due to construction and they closed that entrance for some time.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
rick
"Misrepresentation of what's on the website vs. the"
When I arrived at the Super 8, I parked at the back of the hotel and one of the windows was boarded up? I didn't even want to check in. When I arrived to the room, it smelled of something "old" and even though I purchased air freshener and a room deodorizer, every day smelled the same. The battery in the room smoke detector had been removed and never replaced. They allow people to run up and down the hallway and walk from the indoor pool without shoes; tracking footprints into the elevator. I didn't feel comfortable walking in the lobby to my room, nor entering in the side entrance. Room keys are too easily de-magnetized. The washer and dryer were out of order the entire trip (5 nights), the only vending machine is on the 3rd floor where I did not feel safe when I went to buy a soda. The only good parts of the hotel were the air conditioning (late evening only), firm pillows, bedding, water pressure and hot water in the shower. However, there are almost 5 hotels in the immediate vicinity and if the only selling point is the low rate per night; I suggest booking at the nicer hotels as soon as you finalize your travel destination; then this hotel's rate is a moot point.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Trina
"Nashville trip"
The hotel was in a good location but it felt very run down.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Mario
"hotel review"
Indoor pool was cold. No "black out" curtains for window.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"I guess you get what you pay for."
Our door keys worked half of the time even after we exchanged them. We had about 1 1/2 inch gap under our door. We were thankful we only booked 1 night. Beds were comfy, breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Satisfied"
Clean room! Great Air Conditioner! Breakfast area a bit small for size of hotel! Decent food & drinks!
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Glen
"Below average"
This hotel was not worth 93/night
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Lyvonte
It was a good stay been clean is what was important thank u
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Willie
"Worst Motel EVER!!!"
I will never stay there again. Paid 100.00 for room and it was so bad we went and spent 75.00 just for blankets,pillows, and towels.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Worst place we have ever stayed."
What a mess. Checked in there was no air throughout the place but in the rooms. There were big dryers on our floor and holes in the ceilings working on things. Wires laying all over the place on main floor. Ants crawling all over the breakfast bar. Won't stay at another Super 8 after this!!
Other trip Jun 24, 2015