All hotels in Westminster, California, United States of America
15559 Beach Blvd, Westminster, CA, 92683, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.8
"Served Its Purpose"
Rug was FILTHY! Soles of our feet would quickly get dark brown from a walk through the room. Room needs regular, better cleaning to get what the rushed daily housekeepers don't have time to do. Good location. Pleasant staff except that they would not replenish breakfast selections if they ran out (even though it was more than an hour before time to end breakfast).
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Very Nice Room"
My boyfriend and I just went to Cali for the night. We live in Vegas and needed something quick in the Westminster/Huntington Beach area because we had a party to attend in Huntington Beach that we weren't driving to. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very cozy and the bed was very comfortable!! I loved that they had a microwave and refrigerator in the room because we definitely used them. I lost my money in the vending machine when I attempted to buy some cookies and they gave it back to me with no problems! They have a nice little continental breakfast and the area was nice. It is close to a liquor store, fast food and the mall. All in all it was a very pleasant trip and I would definitely stay there again!!
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Decent"
For the price of the rooms they could afford better more modern utilities. Old dial microwaves & a box tv but then again at least they had microwaves.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Good for cost"
The room was ok. I had to get a smoking section room, but its all that was left. I would have liked a couch or arm chair in there since I'm a bigger girl. All in all, it was a nice stay. I'm glad that they called me when my friend came to see me as a surprise.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2013
Trisha
"Nice Motel"
Nice place to stay at a affordable price
2 night trip with friends May 10, 2013
hoang
"improvement needed"
The room was ok. There were stains on the furniture and the fire sprinkler inside the room was sticking out of its place.
1 night trip May 1, 2013
Front desk was very helpful , however the cleaning was horrible , there was cigaret ashes everywhere , and looks as if the towels were not changed and just folded back up fr the previous stay , not satisfied at all!
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2013
"beach"
great location, nice room
4 night trip Mar 20, 2013
sha
Room too small and smell bad. Carpet dirty. Couldn't sleep at night because other guesses running up and down stairs yelling and screaming all night long. Hotel staff did not do anything about the noises.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
Excellent staff, went beyond the normal to make our stay great. Plus lots of restaurant choices within walking distance of the hotel and ease of getting around made the location perfect for us.
6 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
"excellent service"
Great staff really went out of their way to help.
Family trip Mar 19, 2013
susan
"good hotel for the price"
We called to see if we could get an early check in the guy said he would call if he could get us in early We never thought he would call but he did. The parking is in the same lot as a bar but we didnt have any problems and never heard anything from the bar. It was a lot closer to the beach then we thought maybe a 10 min drive. The carpet was old and the room smelled like a mans cheap cologne but it was clean. The outside was kept clean the hotel was in a good spot close to shopping and eating.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Brit
"Great for a night or two"
Centrally located for easy access to Little Saigon in Westminster, Orange County this hotel provides a good value with surprising quality. While it is not the Ritz, for a night or two it was a great deal.
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
We were very impressed with the staff at the hotel. They were re-roofing at the time we came and offered to refund our money if we didn't want to stay. That in its self said a lot of about them. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was okay, asking daily how things were and giving us whatever we needed. While the hotel wasn't the nicest we've stay at, the service was great.
6 night trip Feb 13, 2013
"not a 4 star place but good stay for the money."
The heater was noisy. Liked that there were microwave n fridge. Picked this place cuz of location n price.
Other trip Feb 13, 2013
emily
"cheap nights stay"
It is a very old hotel and in need of an update, but well worth the price for the area. i could have spent triple the money for a new hotel but this one did for one night.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
We stayed here for a last minute trip to Disneyland. All hotels close to Disney were booked up, so we stayed here. It was only about 15 minutes to Disneyland. The staff was very nice and friendly, we called for extra towels and they brought them right away. The room was small, but it was clean. The beds were firm, which we like. We would stay here again.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2013
"Decent Rate--Comparatively Speaking"
Satisified our needs for a relatively inexpensive motel. The continental breakfast, while okay, certainly was not the best. However, the staff were friendly and accomodating.
3 night trip Jan 8, 2013
Ron W
"OK...Nothing Special"
I can't complain for the price. Rooms were clean. Beds were OK. could have used a few more pillows/blankets, but overall, things were fine. Don't worry about the previous comments on the neighborhood. Its just like any other business district. I brought three small children with me and didn't have any concerns at all.
3 night trip Dec 19, 2012
"hotel fair price"
Needs new carpet felt I always had to wear shoes. Bathroom was nice and bed was firm.
Other trip Oct 17, 2012
"Close to destination"
Room was quiet.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2012
"Great location, pleasant staff, but room was dusty"
First, the negative.......l did not realize until we were leaving the excessive dust behind the beds and night stand (between the beds). It was quite disturbing to realize that we slept there for two nights not knowing the dirt was so close. Although the carpet appeared clean 9in the common areas) the carpet is old and needs to be changed. There are some small areas in the carpet that are ripped and give the appearance of excessive wear. The inside of the door needs to be painted. The remainder of the room is fine but the door has excessive chipped paint from top to bottom. Second, the so so.......The furniture is old and basic but clean. The television is the old style tube-type tv which worked fine. The channel selection was basic with a few HBO channels thrown in. We were not there for tv so this was not a big issue. And third, the positive......The bathroom and wash area was clean and the beds were comfortable. I slept like a rock with the window cracked throughout the night. The location of the motel is exceptional. Only 2 miles from Little Sai Gon and about 15 minutes from Huntington Beach and various beach cities. The staff was pleasant and were attentive to our requests. The morning continental breakfast was basic but was fine for the price we paid for the room. Overall, I would stay there again before referring a friend or family member to the motel. I would want to see if the negatives (that I mentioned) were addressed.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"Great Service"
We had an issue about getting a non smoking room at the travellodge in costa mesa, so we came here. Great service, easy to find, and we will be back.
3 night business trip Sep 21, 2012
Natalie
"Good hotel for the money"
The staff was very nice. The rooms were clean but behind the night stands there was dust. Bathroom very clean and in good repair. Hotel looked well cared for. We would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Phyllis

"OK"
mice place
1 night trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great area"
Great location. Close to disneyland and little Saigon by car.
3 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
"Convenient food places across the intersection."
It's very basic, acceptably clean, compared to other Super8 I've been in, nothing fancy, ok for sleeping over. Some good food places nearby, within 5 mins walk across the intersection, and very convenient for breakfast, if you don't like the hotel one. Room surprisingly quiet, given the busy road. Not too sure about the room door. It's loose, wobbly, and leaves one unsure about security.I chose this place primarily because it was conveniently close to where I needed to be. I could have had better for the price, but a little farther away. 2-star is about right.
3 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2014
Bootee70-July2014
"Car damaged"
My car was hit in the parking lot during the night. I reported it and asked about the surveillance. They have cameras everywhere! We saw my car and it was told to me that the insurance co could request the footage if needed. I immediatedly rpt to ins co and they because of privacy could not get the video and I had to pay my deductible unless I had a lic plate. I contacted the hotel for several weeks with no reply. After I emailed about no reply i got a call only to find they supposedly changed the DVR and there was no more footage. Through another email I requested a refund they offered a letter to my insurance co. I thought that meant they would state at there negligence they erased the video. Instead I got a letter saying I came in complaining of my car being hit. Again they are not answering phone or emails.. oh they did offer a discounted rate to stay there again... sure right after I get my car repaired $$$ we can do it again. No Thanks
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"A nice, pleasant stay"
I had a short visit with friends in Santa Ana, this hotel is conveniently located near Hwy 405 and also not far from Huntington Beach, and near the heart of the Asian community. it is also next to Bella Terra shopping are, a very nice place for coffees, browsing. Hotel staff was friendly, free breakfast is a bonus (basic coffee, juice, milk, wafffle, cereals, danish, instant oatmeal..--no "hot" (cooked) food but the juice & coffee were much appreciated!) / I had a king bed room, it was spacious, clean, pleasant with TV, fridge, microwave; due to my hectic schedule I never even touched the TV nor microwave but they are essential for others, I'm sure. Free WiFI was essential to me and the hotel has that. Ample parking and noise level from the street can be reduced with window closed. It also has a clean swimming pool but mostly unused as June weather there is not quite conducive for that. It is a small but well run place, I also like that the cleaning is not done too early which wd disturb my much needed sleep. It feels safe, big car dealership across Beach Blvd which wd require constant watch? Most definitely return for future visits and thanks for a nice stay!
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"close to what i needed"
my stay was very comfortable nad close to what was going on.
3 night trip Dec 12, 2012

"Velho e longe"
O lençol estava rasgado e o quarto cheirava a velho, o cafe da manha era bem fraco, o secador de cabelo nao funcionava, e o hotel era muito distante da praia, porem a equipe era bem cortez
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Alexandre
BR
"ランドリーがあれば!"
長い旅行の途中での宿泊でした。朝食が出るのには助けられました。 ランドリーがあったら良かったです。車で3分くらい行けばありますが、夜、疲れて部屋に戻ったら、行く気にはなれません。。
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
AI
"convient pour un nuit"
1 nuit de passage. Spacieux et a prox de la 405.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Anita
FR
"Hotel viejo"
El hotel tiene buena ubicación ya que hay varios comercios alrededor. Como hotel de paso sirve, pero si prenden quedarse más días, no es buena opción ya que es algo viejo y la atención que da la persona que atiende por la mañana, no es amigable, sin embargo el chico que está por la tarde (Dave) algo así, es muy atento... No hablan español y eso les quita puntos.
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
Mario
MX
"服务对得起价格"
价格便宜
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2013
James liao
CN
"Du får vad du betalar för"
Det blev fel i bokningen då det endast fanns rökrum kvar när vi sent kom fram till hotellet. Vi hade bokat rökfritt....
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
"便利な場所、値段が手頃"
フリーウェイが目の前、値段が手頃、アクセスが良い。家族ずれにもおすすめ! 子供向けのTVチャンネルが少ない。
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
"Mauvais hotel"
Je ne recommande pas cet hotel la chambre sentait la poussiere je pense qu'elle n'a pas ete nettoyée cela sentait le produit pour les meubles....seul le petit dejeuner etait copieux
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
FR
"Un lugar muy agradable"
Muy agradable, el personal a cargo del hotel fuero excelentes anfitriones, nos trataron muy bien y nos dieron muy buenos consejos para una mejor estancia.
3 night trip Dec 29, 2012