All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
6345 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33141, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.6
"CLEAN AND CONFORT BUT SOME REMODELATIONS GOING ON"
CLEAN AND CONFORT ROOMS, BUT SOME STILL REMODELATING . ISLES, HALLS AND PRINCIPAL ENTRANCE ANTIQUE.THEY ASK ME FOR A US 100 GARANTY TO BE REFUND AFTER LIVING THE HOTEL AND REFUND IT TO MY CREDIT ACCOUNT, BUT I HAVEN´T RECEIVE IT YET.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
BEATRIZ
"Get what you pay for"
You will get what you pay for. Don't expect any fancy
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2014
Mikael
"Getaway"
Great enjoyed
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
The New Casablanca Hotel was pretty decent...I really didn't have time to tour the facility, but from what I saw it was better than average. The room was clean, but the very basic and plain. The inside of the hotel was pretty nice. I didn't necessarily like how far it was from Ocean Drive; but we had a car so it wasn't that bad. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others...It's not the closest to Ocean drive, but if you're looking for a reasonable hotel resort that pretty nice...this hotel will do just fine.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
Cayman Island Crew
"it's not what i expect"
the room was rusted in the picture it didn't look like that also when you book it online it doesn't specify that you will be charge extra when you arrive for parking and extra fee for the room and for towels if not returns will be extra too.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
alfonso
great...i will stay again soon...
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2014
Angel
"Great vacation!"
We will be back again
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Francisco
"Last minute booking"
Turned up to find rooms I'd booked weren't available . Took over an hour to sort this out . Bedrooms shabby . 1 bathroom had no soap /gel / shampoo . Limited valet parking - chargeable . Had to leave my car overnight in public parking . AC in room was loud . Wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Latif
"Run down room!"
The first room we stayed in was supposed to be under maintenance. The tub was running constantly and I don't mean just a drizzle but maybe 1/5 of full force! I don't know what was worse, the fact that it took hours to convince them to move us or the fact that no one was in a hurry to fix it! Apparently it had been like that for a long time. What a huge waste of water. Our second room was better, or so we thought. However, we could not get any hot water in the morning. Overall the place looked old and run down with lots of chipped paint and "dinginess'. The lobby was beautiful so I had gotten my hopes up, too. Parking was nuts. Only valet parking to the tune of $20 a day, or you can park on the street (very difficult to find and have to pay meter between 8am and 6pm). I dealt with it but would have liked to have known that prior to arrival.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Right on the beach!"
Overall we enjoyed our stay at Casablanca on the ocean and would stay again. Access to the beach was easy and very close. The rooms were clean and great in size. The suite option was excellent for leftovers and cups/plates. The location is in a good area with restaurants within walking distance. Both Gigi and Yuni were excellent with their customer service and their assistance was much appreciated. The on site restaurant was good service and menu for breakfast (the only meal we ate there).
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Wendy
The staff was nice. When we checked in at 11:00PM and went to our room our toliet was not working. There was no maintanance at the hotel so they canged our room. We went from a street view to a beach view that was nice. The only problem was that the refrig made an awful noise. We told the front desk the next morning and nothing was done during our 3 day stay. The location was great being next to the beach. the hotel needs updated. There were signes asking to pardon the mess from the construction but we never saw anybody working. I think next time I will spend a little more money for a better hotel.
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. We are working to upgrade our property so we can offer you a better service. We invite you to stay with us.
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"Close to beach and good sized pool...that is it."
I cannot believe what a craphole this place was. It was dirty, there were loud kids running in the lobby when we arrived (at night) and the reception desk told us no one in the area delivered food for dinner (which there are two pizza delivery joints delivering in that area). The hotel says they are under "construction"...I sure hope that is their excuse. There was a gross cover on the sofa, the rooms were tacky and the bathrooms were old, outdated and had rust and mold in the corners. I don't even know if they vacuum as someone's pill (nothing I take) was lying on the floor by the table, as well as a dirty sock and fringe from the carpet in balls on the floor. The hallways smell, the elevators are slow (and stink) and I am so disappointed that I paid as much as I did for this place. Very disappointed.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Unfriendly security with less responsibility house keeper
Kim Hao
"Good price for location."
I spent 3 days there with my family, the Hotel might be old but we got a nice room with a nice view to the beach for a price that couldn't be beat. The room had a full kitchen and that was an A+ very clean too. One thing if you want to use their valet parking is $20 per day in and out as many times as you wish, maybe to much for some but better then parking 2 blocks away in a unsafe public parking, fyi valet people were very polite.
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you around again.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
The_Miras.
"This is not for those with standards"
The service from the reception staff was poor. Although there were four staff on duty, three stood by doing nothing while the other dealt with existing guests and those trying to check in. The hotel is in need of upgrading and a good clean. The carpets in the hallways were filthy, the walls were filthy, and in general the place was run down. The room had dirt under the bed, under the furniture and had not been dusted. We would not visit this hotel again nor would we recommend it to anyone.
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our staff performance and our amenities, our most sincere apologies for not being able to meet your expectations.Your comments have been shared with the Department Head.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
G A Groden
"Cheap but that's about it."
This hotel is not a place we will stay again. Our check in was not a smooth process and the parking was a nightmare. Valet is the only option and it is hectic one hundred percent of the time. Very few people spoke English and it was hard to know what was going on. The room itself appeared clean but provided two towels and Zero wash cloths. We will never stay here again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
J&K
"Good location and beach access"
The hotel is shabby, totally old and run down. The service was lousy. They did not make up our room and when I called they told me to call the front desk, they didn't do anything about it. Really, really bad service, dirty and the room had noise and air-conditioning problems. The cleaning service was very slow. We could not even get a rack to put our suitcases on top. Service NOt SATISFIED AT ALL!
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you for taking time to communicate why our service did not meet your expectations. We will provide coaching to our staff in order to offer the service level we strive for. Please accept our most sincere apologies.
3 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Silvia
"Cannot Think of One Good Thing About This Hotel"
- Rude front desk. The man working took about a minute and a half to simply acknowledge us - even after his female coworker nudge him twice to let him know we were standing there. It seems whatever he was doing on his computer was much more important. - Elevator was run down and in need of an update. - Hallway ceiling/walls were torn apart. There was a sign claiming they were under construction. Fine. But in the two days we were there we saw no one working on it. - The toilet screamed for about a minute when you flushed it. Not the normal squeal that some toilets have when you flush. It was VERY loud. We had never heard anything like it. - The bathtub had hair in it. Multiple strands. Highly doubt it was cleaned before we arrived. - The skirt around our bed was ripped. Badly. In multiple places. - The fake plant on the table had water in the base; the surface of the water was molding. - The room REEKED of fresh paint. I understand hotels have to paint the room walls occasionally, but give the room a couple days to air out before you stick someone in it. You are not allowed to post figures in reviews, but for the pretty penny we paid I was absolutely disgusted with this hotel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Ash
"There is nothing "New" about the New Casablanca."
We had two rooms booked and when we arrived our children were separated by two floors! The rooms were old and dirty. Exposed wires, dirty carpet that was frayed and the bathroom was the size of a 2 X 2 space. Old bathroom, tiny, with no exhaust to keep the steam away. Overall completely dissatisfied with this stay. For $149/night, I would have expected to have a nicer room, with a TV you could actually watch and my children although 18 should have been with us on our floor. I would not return nor recommend anyone to stay there. You had to go to the front desk for a pool towel that was nothing more than a small bath towel
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Francesca
"Close to beach"
I was looking for a place that was close to the beach and this was the place! The restaurant was okay. I asked for A1 sauce and the waitress gave me ketchup and mayo. If you speak Spanish you will have no language barriers here. Also, most of the days they were limited on beach towels, so bring your own. Overall, the room was clean and I was close to the beach.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
reena
"Nice place on Miami Beach"
Arrived on Fathers Day sunday and the Pool, Beach and Hotel were packed. Room was clean and comfortable with mini kitchen would have been nice for an extended stay... only there for two nights. Staff was helpful and attentive... the next two days were much quieter and relaxing than day of arival and we really enjoyed it. They are in the process of updating and renovating this place and it should awesome when completed.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Very old hotel room with only lobby renovated"
Dirty room and swimming pool, unfriendly valet parking guy.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Min
"Beach access and pool"
Upon arriving at this hotel we were confused. There is nowhere to park and the valet guys weren't helpful at all. We checked in and found out we had to pay to park at the hotel or park down the street about a block or 2 in a public parking lot, which you have to pay for. The staff was very hard for me to understand. On top of the room fee we had to pay a damage deposit and a rate for using the facilities of the hotel. The room was nice and clean. The windows opened for some fresh air but there weren't any screens which was a little scary from the 7th floor. We went down to see the beach, which the access is great from the hotel. After being at the beach for a bit we decided to swim in the hotels pool, which is pretty big and very relaxing. We went to the hotel bar and were the only people in there, which I found a little weird for a large hotel. The people above us were very loud around 1130pm so I called the front desk, no answer. I called again, no answer. I ended up going all the way down to the front desk in my pj's to talk to them about it. He said something to the security guy and the security guy said something on the walkie he had....nothing was said to me so I went back to the room. The loud noises didn't stop and I finally got to sleep around 230am.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Dannielle
"thanks for everything!"
experience good, pool nice, weather this time no good :)
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
renata
"Decent budget hotel"
We came here for a quick getaway, only 2 nights. We booked the cheapest room but they upgraded us to a suite which is very convenient especially if travelling with children. It had a living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen had an stove, fridge, microwave even pots, pans, dishes and eating utensils. There are 3 fold out couches in the living room and a table with 4 chairs for dining. What I didn't like and why my rating is lower then it could have been is that they don't give ANY soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc. I've never been in any hotel no matter how cheap where there isn't even soap provided. This is not a fancy hotel but we only needed a place to sleep and it was convenient.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Maria
"Great view! Ok for a night or two"
We booked this hotel for one night before boarding the cruise ship and because of the price. The hotel is in a nice neighborhood but about 10 mins by car to South Beach. Not walkable. The rooms are relatively small and the bathroom isn't in good condition. Don't look up into the ceiling at the lobby nor your bathroom. However, the view was unbeatable as we got an unobstructed ocean view room. It was nice to have direct access to the beach via their large pool. Overall, ok hotel for a night or two, not for an entire trip.
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our most sincere apologies for not being able to meet your expectations in some aspects. We look forward to having you around again.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
JL
It's ok they are remodeling a lot of rooms it's a decent
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel.We are working to improve our property and that includes new A/C units, new kitchens, and the appearance of our hallways. We look forward to having you around again.
2 night business trip May 12, 2014
"good"
nice
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you very much for your review. We would love to see you soon.
4 night trip May 10, 2014
la
"At THE bEACH WITH MY 2 SONS"
Super will do it again soon
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Rob
"Hotel stay"
The hotel is a little outdated and needs a little overhaul but overall it's a good deal for your money, especially on the beach,
Other trip May 9, 2014
"will never stay again"
This was the worst. The room was dirty. We had to request face towels several times. There was a smell; therefore we had to wait for housekeeping to come, refresh and clean the room. The service was awful. On top of it a picture fell off the wall while we were sitting nearby. Finally the carpet in the lobby and halls should be pulled up and thrown away
1 night family trip May 4, 2014
Regina scott
"Not what we expected..."
Our first encounter with the staff was in checking in. We were told that our room would be ready around 2:00 to 2:30 pm. When we returned at 2:00 to be told the room was still not ready. so we waited in the lobby till the room was ready and no one came to get us and check us in. When we finally went into our room we notice the locks were loose in the door. The windows looking out were so dirty you couldn't see out of them, it was really bad! The couch was dirty and didn't even want to sit on it. The TV wouldn't turn on, the doors (closet, bathroom) would not close. Some day we wouldn't get our room service, bed sheets wouldn't get changed, just made. Some days we would get our bed made but then no coffee left for the next morning. Staff wasn't very friendly at all. The bathroom looked like it was painted by a six year old, looked really bad, overall look of the room was terrible and dirty. overall look of the Hotel was bad, it looked old out dated. The location was great on the beach. The fence at the Hotel was the only one rusted and looked old. When we arrived we were told that we would be charged 17.00 dollars a day to park our car, they're was no mention of these charges when we made our reservation. No self parking at all. Cars would be piled up at the front entrance of the Hotel you couldn't drive up to get out of your car. Had to circle around till there was an opening.
5 night romance trip Apr 20, 2014
Lou R.
Quite dated property. Bartender not the friendliest. Desk agent was a saint. She deserves to lot.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Ok hotel near beach but bad communication"
We checked through Expedia to ensure there was a complimentary shuttle, then I checked with the hotel and everyone said yes guess what no shuttle $100.00 additional dollars later ...... There were plenty of hotels with the service really inconvenienced us
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Ok hotel near beach but bad communication"
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Nice for the price"
We were ae to get an Expedia "Hot Deal" for around $89 a night. Good location. Right on the beach. The lobby and pool are beautiful, but the rooms aren't what I expected, but they weren't terrible. 2 beds and a full kitchen, if you cook on vacation, I don't.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Alyse
"tom"
great room for price needed music by pool more festive..also don't like tile in room seems not comfi but that's me
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
tom
Stayed from April 14-18 2014. Room service did not leave wash cloths every time they cleaned the room. I had to keep calling the front desk for them to bring some. One day they just never returned, good thing I had extra in my luggage. Not enough outlets in the room. When cleaning my room, they accidently took my daughters shirt she just bought, pay attention to what you grab. Overall it was OK, check out is a very busy time.
4 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
aleatha
"run down hotel in a good location"
probably the first hotel I have stayed in that used metal keys, the elevator door had to be pushed closed by hand and the concierge spoke to us as if we had already damaged the room (ploy to get more money I later found out). valet cost extra money along with pretty much everything else except the pool. The room had a small kitchen which was convenient however i do not believe the pots, pans, dishes, etc. had been actually washed aside from a rinse in the sink, everything was covered in mildew and the window when closed had a half inch gap which was very inconvenient during the rain. The shampoo in the bathroom dispenser smelled like dish soap and caused my friend to break out in a rash. Every floor has a sign saying pardon the construction but when i asked what the construction was the concierge had no idea. The only reasons to stay here are if you are looking for a hotel on the beach at a reasonable price and if you don't plan on spending time in the hotel for any other reason than to sleep. last word of advice, bring shower shoes.
2 night trip Apr 14, 2014
A perfect location with beautiful beach and very nice staff. The rooms were comfortable but not clean.
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our staff performance and our amenities. Your feedback is very helpful for us, we will share it with the housekeeping department. Please consider staying with us again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Cheap no frills hotel in Miami Beach"
When I booked the hotel I thought it would be a nice place to stay because it was recently renovated. What a joke!! First no one offered to help us with our bags. Tile was cracked in the bathroom, paint is peeling of walls and doors, light fixtures are broken with the wires exposed, and the Windows were so dirty that you could barely see out of them. I had a horrible view of the main road in front of the hotel with noisy traffic all night long. Housekeeping is awful!! Round are not cleaned until 6pm!! We had to ask for wash cloths because none were left and they never mopped the floors while we were there. This hotel is ok if you like cheap and dirty, but I'm used to a much better hotel experience. I won't ever stay there again. The restaurant at the hotel is wonderful but a little too pricey fir such a crappy hotel. The awesome Bogarts Restaurant staff were the only highlights of my visit.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
GW
We worked for a week in a clinic in haiti and wanted a place on the beach for a good price so we were willing to stay a little out of the way. The hotel staff and security treated us less like guests and more like criminals, we had to identify ourselves and prove we were staying at the hotel while walking in and out, the pool was patrolled by security constantly. We had to give cards for two tiny towels that they threatened to charge $20 for if we didn't return them and exchange them for our "towel cards". Our hotel room was dirty and had the previous guests clothing still in the drawers, hair in the shower and sink. The night before we left to fly home we tried to arrange for a taxi to pick us up with the valet guy sitting out front and eating his dinner, he said if we wanted a taxi in the morning we had to put down a $20 deposit which Ive never heard of, we went upstairs and called the taxi service ourselves.
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. For us is very important the security of our guests, we apologize if at some point you felt uncomfortable, you are the most important part of us and we really want our guests to enjoy their stay in a secure place. We invite to consider staying with us again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"My review"
Great location but old 1950s style. Small little tv, old style fridge with mold and empty . Beds were not that comfortable and windows were dirty. But great views and really close to the beach . Good hotel for a night or two.
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel. We are working to improve our property and that includes new A/C units, new kitchens, and the appearance of our hallways. We look forward to having you around again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
ana
"For the kind of traveler I am, its perfect"
I don't want to be bothered when I travel, AT ALL. Having maids come at 7:45 or 8:30 am like at most upscale chains is always a concern for me. I am not one of those 'want the room made up asap in the morning' Are you kidding me? All my stuff is all over the place, all my work is with me, stay away. How dirty can one get after 1 nights stay? How often do you clean your own sheets & bathroom @ home? exactly. The fact that I wasn't bothered by ANYONE in my two days here, is BLISS. It is 2014 if you want something, just call & ask, the complaints about no one coming to clean a room until 6pm, sounds heavenly lol. The people complaining about the outdated rooms & the staff etc, & the old look, well maybe I lucked out. Im on the 8th floor, the room is SUPER Clean, sure lots of noise w/construction during the day, but Im working during the day on headphones or at the beach on a laptop. The staff, while lacking a bit in the English department, are very friendly. The pool is nice, the area around it is simple, very institutionalized looking, needs some flare. Lots of Cubans & Hispanic speaking all over, but I love it. I love how quiet at night it is, the way the breeze comes in through the windows. Look out the window, there's the ocean. I can be one massive nit picker, but I have to say for the price, its perfect. TV needs an upgrade, but I am in Miami Beach, the TV is the last thing one should complain about. The beds are one of the most comfortable Ive ever slept in. EVER
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Kip
"hotel needs updates"
Many shottie aspects of the room, but ovdrall not terrable.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
max
"Very good hotel, good value for money"
I had a great time, got a great room, everything as expected. Breakfast was not included and for what I heard it was not good anyway. It has a convenience store right in front and the neighborhood is safe and beautiful. It's far from downtown, but it's a good deal. In my case there were some restorations in place right in front of my room, so I was up late due to the noise. The room was very clean and everything worked well.
2 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
"House keeping comes at 6pm"
Staff friendly. Cuban owned hotel catering to spanish speaking population.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Great location with nice pool and beach access"
Enjoyed the hotel for the beach access and had a nice pool. The room's mattress wasn't very comfortable; the sheets and towels were great. The body wash and shampoo were just hand soap. The kitchenette was nice to cook food and save on going out to eat during our trip. The fitness room wasn't very good as only the bike and elliptical was decent to use.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Ocea view is awesome"
Enjoyed the stay at this hotel. This room has Stove and utensils.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014