All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
6345 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33141, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
"Disgusting"
I would never stay there again. Room looks like 1820's (not in a cool way ) bathroom was disgusting. Security on the room door was very poor. Only a reg manual key and no inside or outside bolt locks.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
dave
"Pleasantly surprised"
Considering the reviews I was reluctant to book a room here, but, it was the only reasonable room available. I was pleasantly surprised. Our room was very clean and although old, very comfortable and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"The good, the Bad, the ugly"
The bad Staff barely speaks English and first attempted Spanish. It should be noted that Miami is still part of the United States and is English speaking. Service was slow. Air conditioner was so loud that it sounded like someone was trying to break in. It looks like the hotel hasn't been updated since the 50s. The Good Room was clean Location superb Price was great
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Jesse
"Decent, nothing extraordinary"
Hotel room had no hot water. They charge 20 dollars for car service. There is a public parking lot 2 blocks up the street for $1/hr from 8am-6pm. Carpets were stained. Overall was a decent place to crash because I did not want to drink and drive, but nothing extraordinary.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
The hotel staff could be better service oriented. The hotel décor and upkeep are very tired, but the view was great overlooking the ocean if you could see through the dirty smudged window.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Good hotel for the price and location"
Hotel was very easy to get to and didn't have to worry about the car. Loved the location to the ocean and the room had a great view. The hotel is older but for the cost it was a great deal
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Tee
"So So"
It was ok..served the purpose for a nights stay...nothing more
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"_HIT Hole"
No iron, phones didn't work, rooms very dirty!! Table propped up with newspaper. Security deposit held for 7 days. One room key per room. Staff doesn't speak English. No parking without paying 20$ a day!
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
"Not impressed"
Staff was rude and not helpful at all. Carpet was nasty. Tall threshold walking into the bathroom; stubbed my toe. Didn't like it at all.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
"Good service"
The room was decent and the service too
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
sandra
"2nd time there."
I was there the week before and hated it. The only reason I went back was because it was already booked. To my surprise the room was very clean and the staff very dirndl this time around. I enjoyed myself the second time around.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Ana
"For the price it was ok. 125.00."
It was close to the beach. Nice pool. Needs to be painted. They don't have ice you can get it across the street at the gas station. Staff wasn't overly nice. The valet service people were the nicest and most helpful. No garbage pale in room. Balcony was dirty with garbage on the ground.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
andrea
The room was dirty. The service was not great. Far from good is what I would say the service was. As for the location it's beautiful but far from everything.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Read if you want the truth"
Do not get fooled by the pictures online. We wanted to take a chance and book it for just one night. The location is very busy and is a one way street. If you dont speak Spanish then it'll be very hard to get any help. The valet parking is $20 plus tips. Valet is mandatory and they are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. It also took them a min of 3o min to get your cars for you. The main lobby is the only decent part of the building. We had to wear bands the entire stay. Our room was old and we head a leaking toilet. The tub had old soap scum and the water in the sink took forever to go down. They had weird shampoo, soap, and conditioner dispensers. Our room had a fridge, stove, and oven which was great. It also had a big closet. The the hotel was just old and dirty. It seemed as if the new owners rushed and did a half a** job at renovating it. I don't mean to be rude but just want to be honest for those who plan on booking with them in the future. I am a cheap girl and like my red roof inn and comfort Inn but this hotel was horrible.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
southern girl
"Was charged but I didn't book or stay here!"
I searched for hotels for a friend reunion on hotels.com and inquired about this hotel but never booked it. Ended up staying at a different hotel and when I returned from my trip I find that I was charged almost $1,000 for 3 nights at this hotel. When I called them, they were not very helpful and said they couldn't help me. I never received a confirmation after I supposedly booked this hotel and I certainly never checked in. Their reservation policy clearly states I wouldn't be charged until check-in but I did. Very unhappy with hotels.com and this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
Alex
"Ocenanfront"
Convenient location with a gas station a crossed the street and beach access. Room was kind of small and there are no pans to cook with. Room was clean and front desk was nice.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
I enjoyed the hotel room service was on time housekeeping was late with my request rooms was little out dated but all in all I enjoyed myself
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Room with a view"
For the money we paid to stray at the beach it was great
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
hector
"CLEAN AND CONFORT BUT SOME REMODELATIONS GOING ON"
CLEAN AND CONFORT ROOMS, BUT SOME STILL REMODELATING . ISLES, HALLS AND PRINCIPAL ENTRANCE ANTIQUE.THEY ASK ME FOR A US 100 GARANTY TO BE REFUND AFTER LIVING THE HOTEL AND REFUND IT TO MY CREDIT ACCOUNT, BUT I HAVEN´T RECEIVE IT YET.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
BEATRIZ
"Get what you pay for"
You will get what you pay for. Don't expect any fancy
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2014
Mikael
"Getaway"
Great enjoyed
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
The New Casablanca Hotel was pretty decent...I really didn't have time to tour the facility, but from what I saw it was better than average. The room was clean, but the very basic and plain. The inside of the hotel was pretty nice. I didn't necessarily like how far it was from Ocean Drive; but we had a car so it wasn't that bad. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others...It's not the closest to Ocean drive, but if you're looking for a reasonable hotel resort that pretty nice...this hotel will do just fine.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
Cayman Island Crew
"it's not what i expect"
the room was rusted in the picture it didn't look like that also when you book it online it doesn't specify that you will be charge extra when you arrive for parking and extra fee for the room and for towels if not returns will be extra too.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
alfonso
great...i will stay again soon...
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2014
Angel
"Great vacation!"
We will be back again
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Francisco
"Last minute booking"
Turned up to find rooms I'd booked weren't available . Took over an hour to sort this out . Bedrooms shabby . 1 bathroom had no soap /gel / shampoo . Limited valet parking - chargeable . Had to leave my car overnight in public parking . AC in room was loud . Wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Latif
"Run down room!"
The first room we stayed in was supposed to be under maintenance. The tub was running constantly and I don't mean just a drizzle but maybe 1/5 of full force! I don't know what was worse, the fact that it took hours to convince them to move us or the fact that no one was in a hurry to fix it! Apparently it had been like that for a long time. What a huge waste of water. Our second room was better, or so we thought. However, we could not get any hot water in the morning. Overall the place looked old and run down with lots of chipped paint and "dinginess'. The lobby was beautiful so I had gotten my hopes up, too. Parking was nuts. Only valet parking to the tune of $20 a day, or you can park on the street (very difficult to find and have to pay meter between 8am and 6pm). I dealt with it but would have liked to have known that prior to arrival.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Right on the beach!"
Overall we enjoyed our stay at Casablanca on the ocean and would stay again. Access to the beach was easy and very close. The rooms were clean and great in size. The suite option was excellent for leftovers and cups/plates. The location is in a good area with restaurants within walking distance. Both Gigi and Yuni were excellent with their customer service and their assistance was much appreciated. The on site restaurant was good service and menu for breakfast (the only meal we ate there).
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Wendy
The staff was nice. When we checked in at 11:00PM and went to our room our toliet was not working. There was no maintanance at the hotel so they canged our room. We went from a street view to a beach view that was nice. The only problem was that the refrig made an awful noise. We told the front desk the next morning and nothing was done during our 3 day stay. The location was great being next to the beach. the hotel needs updated. There were signes asking to pardon the mess from the construction but we never saw anybody working. I think next time I will spend a little more money for a better hotel.
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. We are working to upgrade our property so we can offer you a better service. We invite you to stay with us.
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"Close to beach and good sized pool...that is it."
I cannot believe what a craphole this place was. It was dirty, there were loud kids running in the lobby when we arrived (at night) and the reception desk told us no one in the area delivered food for dinner (which there are two pizza delivery joints delivering in that area). The hotel says they are under "construction"...I sure hope that is their excuse. There was a gross cover on the sofa, the rooms were tacky and the bathrooms were old, outdated and had rust and mold in the corners. I don't even know if they vacuum as someone's pill (nothing I take) was lying on the floor by the table, as well as a dirty sock and fringe from the carpet in balls on the floor. The hallways smell, the elevators are slow (and stink) and I am so disappointed that I paid as much as I did for this place. Very disappointed.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Unfriendly security with less responsibility house keeper
Kim Hao
"Good price for location."
I spent 3 days there with my family, the Hotel might be old but we got a nice room with a nice view to the beach for a price that couldn't be beat. The room had a full kitchen and that was an A+ very clean too. One thing if you want to use their valet parking is $20 per day in and out as many times as you wish, maybe to much for some but better then parking 2 blocks away in a unsafe public parking, fyi valet people were very polite.
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you around again.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
The_Miras.
"This is not for those with standards"
The service from the reception staff was poor. Although there were four staff on duty, three stood by doing nothing while the other dealt with existing guests and those trying to check in. The hotel is in need of upgrading and a good clean. The carpets in the hallways were filthy, the walls were filthy, and in general the place was run down. The room had dirt under the bed, under the furniture and had not been dusted. We would not visit this hotel again nor would we recommend it to anyone.
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our staff performance and our amenities, our most sincere apologies for not being able to meet your expectations.Your comments have been shared with the Department Head.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
G A Groden
"Cheap but that's about it."
This hotel is not a place we will stay again. Our check in was not a smooth process and the parking was a nightmare. Valet is the only option and it is hectic one hundred percent of the time. Very few people spoke English and it was hard to know what was going on. The room itself appeared clean but provided two towels and Zero wash cloths. We will never stay here again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
J&K
"Good location and beach access"
The hotel is shabby, totally old and run down. The service was lousy. They did not make up our room and when I called they told me to call the front desk, they didn't do anything about it. Really, really bad service, dirty and the room had noise and air-conditioning problems. The cleaning service was very slow. We could not even get a rack to put our suitcases on top. Service NOt SATISFIED AT ALL!
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you for taking time to communicate why our service did not meet your expectations. We will provide coaching to our staff in order to offer the service level we strive for. Please accept our most sincere apologies.
3 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Silvia
"Cannot Think of One Good Thing About This Hotel"
- Rude front desk. The man working took about a minute and a half to simply acknowledge us - even after his female coworker nudge him twice to let him know we were standing there. It seems whatever he was doing on his computer was much more important. - Elevator was run down and in need of an update. - Hallway ceiling/walls were torn apart. There was a sign claiming they were under construction. Fine. But in the two days we were there we saw no one working on it. - The toilet screamed for about a minute when you flushed it. Not the normal squeal that some toilets have when you flush. It was VERY loud. We had never heard anything like it. - The bathtub had hair in it. Multiple strands. Highly doubt it was cleaned before we arrived. - The skirt around our bed was ripped. Badly. In multiple places. - The fake plant on the table had water in the base; the surface of the water was molding. - The room REEKED of fresh paint. I understand hotels have to paint the room walls occasionally, but give the room a couple days to air out before you stick someone in it. You are not allowed to post figures in reviews, but for the pretty penny we paid I was absolutely disgusted with this hotel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Ash
"There is nothing "New" about the New Casablanca."
We had two rooms booked and when we arrived our children were separated by two floors! The rooms were old and dirty. Exposed wires, dirty carpet that was frayed and the bathroom was the size of a 2 X 2 space. Old bathroom, tiny, with no exhaust to keep the steam away. Overall completely dissatisfied with this stay. For $149/night, I would have expected to have a nicer room, with a TV you could actually watch and my children although 18 should have been with us on our floor. I would not return nor recommend anyone to stay there. You had to go to the front desk for a pool towel that was nothing more than a small bath towel
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Francesca
"Close to beach"
I was looking for a place that was close to the beach and this was the place! The restaurant was okay. I asked for A1 sauce and the waitress gave me ketchup and mayo. If you speak Spanish you will have no language barriers here. Also, most of the days they were limited on beach towels, so bring your own. Overall, the room was clean and I was close to the beach.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
reena
"Nice place on Miami Beach"
Arrived on Fathers Day sunday and the Pool, Beach and Hotel were packed. Room was clean and comfortable with mini kitchen would have been nice for an extended stay... only there for two nights. Staff was helpful and attentive... the next two days were much quieter and relaxing than day of arival and we really enjoyed it. They are in the process of updating and renovating this place and it should awesome when completed.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Very old hotel room with only lobby renovated"
Dirty room and swimming pool, unfriendly valet parking guy.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Min
"Beach access and pool"
Upon arriving at this hotel we were confused. There is nowhere to park and the valet guys weren't helpful at all. We checked in and found out we had to pay to park at the hotel or park down the street about a block or 2 in a public parking lot, which you have to pay for. The staff was very hard for me to understand. On top of the room fee we had to pay a damage deposit and a rate for using the facilities of the hotel. The room was nice and clean. The windows opened for some fresh air but there weren't any screens which was a little scary from the 7th floor. We went down to see the beach, which the access is great from the hotel. After being at the beach for a bit we decided to swim in the hotels pool, which is pretty big and very relaxing. We went to the hotel bar and were the only people in there, which I found a little weird for a large hotel. The people above us were very loud around 1130pm so I called the front desk, no answer. I called again, no answer. I ended up going all the way down to the front desk in my pj's to talk to them about it. He said something to the security guy and the security guy said something on the walkie he had....nothing was said to me so I went back to the room. The loud noises didn't stop and I finally got to sleep around 230am.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Dannielle
"thanks for everything!"
experience good, pool nice, weather this time no good :)
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
renata
"Decent budget hotel"
We came here for a quick getaway, only 2 nights. We booked the cheapest room but they upgraded us to a suite which is very convenient especially if travelling with children. It had a living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen had an stove, fridge, microwave even pots, pans, dishes and eating utensils. There are 3 fold out couches in the living room and a table with 4 chairs for dining. What I didn't like and why my rating is lower then it could have been is that they don't give ANY soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc. I've never been in any hotel no matter how cheap where there isn't even soap provided. This is not a fancy hotel but we only needed a place to sleep and it was convenient.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Maria
"Great view! Ok for a night or two"
We booked this hotel for one night before boarding the cruise ship and because of the price. The hotel is in a nice neighborhood but about 10 mins by car to South Beach. Not walkable. The rooms are relatively small and the bathroom isn't in good condition. Don't look up into the ceiling at the lobby nor your bathroom. However, the view was unbeatable as we got an unobstructed ocean view room. It was nice to have direct access to the beach via their large pool. Overall, ok hotel for a night or two, not for an entire trip.
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our most sincere apologies for not being able to meet your expectations in some aspects. We look forward to having you around again.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
JL
It's ok they are remodeling a lot of rooms it's a decent
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel.We are working to improve our property and that includes new A/C units, new kitchens, and the appearance of our hallways. We look forward to having you around again.
2 night business trip May 12, 2014
"good"
nice
Response by The New Casablanca on the Ocean
Thank you very much for your review. We would love to see you soon.
4 night trip May 10, 2014
la
"At THE bEACH WITH MY 2 SONS"
Super will do it again soon
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Rob
"Hotel stay"
The hotel is a little outdated and needs a little overhaul but overall it's a good deal for your money, especially on the beach,
Other trip May 9, 2014
"will never stay again"
This was the worst. The room was dirty. We had to request face towels several times. There was a smell; therefore we had to wait for housekeeping to come, refresh and clean the room. The service was awful. On top of it a picture fell off the wall while we were sitting nearby. Finally the carpet in the lobby and halls should be pulled up and thrown away
1 night family trip May 4, 2014
Regina scott
"Not what we expected..."
Our first encounter with the staff was in checking in. We were told that our room would be ready around 2:00 to 2:30 pm. When we returned at 2:00 to be told the room was still not ready. so we waited in the lobby till the room was ready and no one came to get us and check us in. When we finally went into our room we notice the locks were loose in the door. The windows looking out were so dirty you couldn't see out of them, it was really bad! The couch was dirty and didn't even want to sit on it. The TV wouldn't turn on, the doors (closet, bathroom) would not close. Some day we wouldn't get our room service, bed sheets wouldn't get changed, just made. Some days we would get our bed made but then no coffee left for the next morning. Staff wasn't very friendly at all. The bathroom looked like it was painted by a six year old, looked really bad, overall look of the room was terrible and dirty. overall look of the Hotel was bad, it looked old out dated. The location was great on the beach. The fence at the Hotel was the only one rusted and looked old. When we arrived we were told that we would be charged 17.00 dollars a day to park our car, they're was no mention of these charges when we made our reservation. No self parking at all. Cars would be piled up at the front entrance of the Hotel you couldn't drive up to get out of your car. Had to circle around till there was an opening.
5 night romance trip Apr 20, 2014