All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11355 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX, 78216, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Overnight by the Airport"
We needed a place to stay for our morning flight out ot San Antonio. This was the most reasonable. The beds were wonderfully comfortable, the A/C worked, the pool was open. The staff was friendly. It did smell of smoke, even in our non smoking room. There was a very musty smell to the place, but SA is humid. I never took my shoes off because the carpet looked scary.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
MJ
Only bad thing is we stayed 4 nights and the pool was never cleaned. The same dirt was in the pool the entire stay.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2014
allen
"Motel"
This motel was at a great price compared to the other ones, location was ok but 20min away from downtown. No elevator, and it's a closed motel, the building and hallways are old nd hot; but once you go in your room all is better, rooms are great. they are clean, they look new with a good size room, over all if you are only going to sleep there and visit places- this is the place to go- they have free breakfast. Overall a good stay, we were mainly out and only there to sleep. When I requested an iron they got us one.
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Isaac
"very good people"
great...no hassles...friendly folks
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
carma
"Beware good price, Bad Hotel"
Hotel & Rooms were dirty. Poor breakfast. Not pleased at all!! Good price but no worth the stay.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
"An okay hotel close to the airport"
Shuttle service was fine. They now charge $5. a day to leave your car in the parking lot while you are gone for let's say a week.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Berniece
"Close to airport, affordable"
Though older, this was a very clean hotel. Last minute reservations on July 4 weekend, we were pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Teddie
i asked for non smoking room - got a smoking room. walls were half painted. out dated bathroom/tub. there were flies on the inside curtain in the room. not comfortable at all. the hallways tempeture were stuffy. the next time i will be an holiday inn express.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
The beds are WAY too high!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
PMW
"Ok"
Staff was friendly, rooms a little dated, but we enjoyed our stay.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
nola
"Needs attention"
More attention needs to be paid to service. Many times no one was at service desk for long periods of time and the outside areas needed to be cleaned up.
5 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
Semi pleased
good service, hallways too hot.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
skeets
"Decent stay."
Close to the airport, which was perfect for us. Front desk clerk was nice and helpful on letting us know where to watch the nba finals and enjoy a good meal. Pool was not clean, leaves floating around but I still managed to enjoy laying out in the sun. Rooms were nice and clean, bathrooms pretty small. The next morning I woke up to find out that my door didn't shut properly. All you had to do was push it right open. Thank goodness I used the latch while I slept & everything I had in the room while I was gone was still there. Room #124. The owner didn't seem too concerned about it, all he said was okay and to leave the card on the counter. I wasn't going to make a big deal since I was running late. Overall it was a good stay and not too many people were there, so it was very quiet. I would go back but 1st make sure my door locked properly!!! =)
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Ashley
"Satisfactoy service"
Hotel and room clean. Great value for cost. Near airport and a main artery through town.
3 night trip Jun 8, 2014
edree
"Decent"
Decent hotel - hole in the bathroom ceiling and clear mold in the bathroom with attempts to paint over it not working, as mold grows through new paint. Great, helpful staff, though based on signs and rules I'd guess the owner is trying to cut costs at all corners, to an annoying extent (Food may not be taken from breakfast area signs). Everyone grabs a banana/snack and leaves hotels. Only 2 towels in the bathroom. No extra pillows. Front desk staff was great.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Nice hotel close to San Antonio Airport"
We enjoyed our stay at the Super 8. The shuttle got us to the airport in a very timely manner. We will consider staying here again in the future.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Monica
"Great location for buisiness travel."
Very pleasant stay and very nice staff.
Response by Super 8 San Antonio Airport
Thank you for taking time to review my property for future guest its really help us ...
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Steve Holmquist
Stay was convenient but the restroom had a smell like damp/mildew. Other than that place was decent.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Alicia Lopez
"Nice, clean hotel."
Nice, comfy bed! Friendly staff! Slept well! Was slightly hard to find, but all went well.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Annie
"Visiting San Antonio on spring break."
Hotel is near the airport and has a very good transportation system to and from the airport. Unfortunately the pool was not open or cleaned for the season. Free breakfast from 6 to 9 or whenever they ran out whichever came first. They usually ran out early. Lobby needs a good cleaning and replacement of stained furniture. Room was comfortable and had a good cable TV system. Good thing it wasn't too hot as the air conditioning did not cool the room very well .
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Rose
"Complimentary Parking????"
I was satisfied with hotel until I was informed of $5.00 per day parking-next time I will select a more upscale hote which honors its complimentary parking offer
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
john eads
more handicapped acces
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Next to airport"
Location wide pretty good as well as the surrounding neighborhood. Conditions of the hotel wearnt bad but they wearnt great either, could use some TLC and maybe a fixer upper but all in all not a bad stay
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Kenneth
"No security survilence"
Everything was going good until I realize that my car wa vandalized, one of my tires was slashed and more then 10 were victims of this also, not a good security. If they were to have a good security survilence I would go back because practically everything looks brand new with a good service team.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Good airport location"
Good location near the airport. Clean comfortable room with reasonable continental breakfast. Would stay again if in the area and needed airport location.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Hospitality yes"
The shuttle was excellent. The front desk personnel were kind and concerned. We have stayed at other hotels near the San Antonio airport and picked this one because it was pretty professional for the value. It is our 3rd time there.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
"near airport"
The bed was fine. The breakfast was limited, did have waffles and juice. Room was a bit run down.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Great location for access to airport"
Check-in & check-out was a breeze! Hotel staff was nice and accommodations were great for the price!
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Short getaway"
Hotel staff was friendly and nice. Breakfast avail daily no variety the same thing each day. Hotel clean but location hard to find kinda but safe. My room at first appearance looked nice but there was a small crack in my vanity mirror, spots of paint missing on wall, remote to TV secure with clear tape which I think is a little tacky. BUT the room overall was nice and secure, the price was good for what I needed it for. Outside of the few minors cosmetics with my room I would go there again.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Renee
"FRONT DESK STALKER"
The hotel stay was to be a short trip into town with a friend, so we wouldn't be at the hotel very long. The location of the hotel is right by the airport so it's very loud and causes car alarms to go off...the person at the front desk acted as though she did not understand anything that was asked, very frustrating..something as simple as what time is check-out, in which she said "ckeck out"? You know that thing that happens when you leave...Additional, I had asked when we checked in if anything needed to be signed, in which she said nothing, so I didn't think anything about it. The next morning, well before the 11 a.m. check out with breakfast on a weekend from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m., there was a knock at my door wanting a signature on the check out paperwork...when I told her I'd look at it when we checked out she went back to the front desk and called the room and then continued to call to have me sign the check out forms for payment WELL BEFORE time for CHECK OUT!!! When I asked for the manager/owners name she was not only reluctant but gave me the hotel number, which I found out later when I called! It must be a relative and they must all live there as she said if I would call back she would transfer me...CRAZINESS!!! Not worth the agrivation of RUDENESS and CULTURAL IGNORANCE of running a business!!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Super 8 San Antonio-Airport"
Everything about our stay was wonderful. The room was excellent, the location was great, couldn't ask for more.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Rudy
"Clean hotel!"
This hotel was very clean, the staff was nice and helpful. They had complimentary breakfast that was good I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
BR
Really enjoyed the employees and the cleanness of room
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"close to destinations from our plans"
Everything was good....except for the ac...didnt seem to cool that well..and it being summer, that wasnt a very good sleeping experience for us....if anything, that was the only negative part of the whole experience....
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Shuttle to Airport, only thing that mattered to me"
I was only staying there cause it had a shuttle to airport, the room is fine, they could turn on the AC before you get there considering the heat in Texas. I also like the wake up call, was prompt, considering i was catching the 6am flight it was important.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Close to the airport"
It was a good stay. I usually prefer hotels with exercise facility on site.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2013
"Great Family Hotel"
We really enjoyed this recently renovated hotel! Everything was nicely updated and attractive and very clean, from the lobby to the hotel room itself--fresh, brand new towels were a plus as was a larger mini-sized refrigerator for our snacks and such . Staff was very friendly and maintained excellent composure even during a busy check-in time. A continental breakfast was just right for a family on-the-go--our children especially enjoyed the Texas-shaped waffle maker! A small swimming pool allows for an extra family activity. The hotel room air conditioner was perfect! We will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Vicky
"convenient off freeway"
Beds were super comfortable. Had a good nite sleep for a stay away from home.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Felicia
"Good Airport Location"
Very nice room - It was a little weird that housekeeping did not clear the empty pizza box and dirty napkins that were in plain site. Night staff was great - Day staff very impersonable.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Great staff"
Our room had some repair issues and smelled funny, not bad, but the staff was SO helpful and nice! I would stay there again
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"Okay not great"
Hotel location and surroundings were fine. The stairway to the 2nd floor entrance was dirty and had a smell. The cleaning ladies did not do a good job of cleaning the room, after arriving each night the mirror had stains and the sink still had spots of powder that I had dropped. The vacuuming was not done completely or not done at all. The managers need to check on the work of the cleaning staff.
7 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Kalin
We chose this hotel because of its location, breakfast, shuttle, and pool. The location is great but the shuttle service wouldn't come get us from the airport and we had to pay $25 for a taxi even tho it was only 5 min away. The room smelled like urine and the bathroom was not clean. The staff was rude and not accommodating. The breakfast (cereal and waffles), the milk and the waffle mix was disgusting. The pool was clean but the mesh on every single chair on the pool deck was ripped/broken and you couldn't use it. We are very dissatisfied and would not recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"good stay for the money"
motel was good but the wifi was not working well
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
CL
"Nice Hotel Recently Remodeled"
The whole experience was nice but MAKE SURE you deal with everything before 11pm. We got back from an event at 12:30am and asked the person in the lobby for a pillow. He stated he didn't have any. The hotel wasn't sold out so grabbing one from a vacant room would of gotten a 5 star rating out of the experience.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"confy"
it was good to spend the night!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2013
"good hotel for anyone"
Good hotel, very clean, looks like they recently did some remodeling. Very helpful staff, had to be at airport at 5am in morning and they usually start their shuttle at 6, but they still made it work for us :)
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Shawna
Newly remodeled very nice. Only drawback was nowhere to eat.
1 night business trip May 31, 2013
"Online reservation not effective."
Reserved a non-smoking room, but given a smoking room. TV remote would not control volume on TV. Reservation desk could not confirm payment through Expedia....had to make phone calls at the desk before being given the room.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
beds were very uncomfortablethe did not sleep well at all
Romance trip May 31, 2013
darren
"Did OK"
I was very happy with the accomidations however the breakfast was very sparse and not much of any selection. Very disappointed with the breakfast. Everything else was OK.
Other trip May 29, 2013