All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
11355 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX, 78216, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value
    Room is all right
    Breakfast is average
    Bad amenities
"Suprisingly and refreshingly nice"
I wasn't expecting this level of quality for myself and fellow construction workers. I will seek out Super 8's in the future. Highly recommended. Best budget hotel I've experienced!
7 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"eh"
Nice and peaceful
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"very pleased"
comfortable big beds easy lay out exceelent hotel servives quick and very clean. breakfast alittle lacking but ok.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Andres
"very accomodating and hospitable"
the hotel was very accomodating for me since my flight in was delayed and i checked in very late...loved the heater in the shower/bathroom!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Emilio
"Horrible hotel"
The hotel was booked through expedia for a non - smoking room. I was issued a smoking room that had a horrible smell, there were nail clippings and hair in the tub and to top it all off there were bed bugs. I felt them crawling on me at night and woke up with red bite marks and actually killed one. When the front desk was notified the clerk gave us attitude and barely wanted to give me a different room. I don't recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
A. Ramirez
"Impromptu New Years"
Went to San Antonio for a impromptu New Year's celebration and this hotel was barely even noticed there were planes nearby. I will stay here again great central location, clean, friendly and a great price. All I ask for in a hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Don't get a room by the entrance as you'll hear the constant sound of ringing as people come and go Nice staff Housekeeping comes early Comfortable for price
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Crystal
"Hotel Rooms"
My overall stay was pretty good. The room was okay. There were some things that could have been better. However, I think the continental breakfast could have been better, for example they could have offered some fruit and if they wanted people to stay in the area as their signs said then they should have more space to eat. Also, the staff wasn't too friendly when I tried to ask about checking back in at the same rate. And, the location was okay, but you can not get right back on 281 to go towards town, instead you have to go down San Pedro to get somewhere.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Christie
"Christmas stay"
pLEASE GIVE ME REDIT FOR MY wINDIM REWARDS
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Jon
"Nice hotel very near airport."
Clean & comfortable hotel, nothing fancy, good rate & value. Staff was GREAT! Randy checked me in late night/early morning. Got me checjed in quickly, wake up call, & transported me quickly to airport as the shuttle driver- no charge!! Well done Super8 & Randy!! Frequent business traveler well satisfied.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
JD
"Short and sweet!"
Checked in late ... but was welcomed by the desk clerk who was expecting me. He had my key waiting, had my wake up call programmed, and my shuttle to the airport scheduled. Wake up call was on time, shuttle was early, friendly and helpful. Great experience overall!
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2014
Sherrie
"bugs"
Bugs on sink
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
james
"Trip with my daughter"
I planned a quick one day trip to SA for a soccer tournament for my 10 year old daughter. It was near the facility and we had no complaints other than there were only stairs to get to the other floors.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Nicholas
"Great hotel by hotels.com"
It was great. Good location for our trip to football game, in and out to the freeway, strait shot to the stadium.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
Pedro
"It was quiet and relaxed it's just to sleep"
I just used it to sleep did not spend much time there.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Hector
"No access to restaurants or anything else."
There was nowhere to walk to a restaurant or a convenient store without a car. The whole place stank like it hadn't been cleaned. The room was fine, but the bed looked comfortable but was hard as a rock.
"Good Job!"
Things are always good at this facility. Clean, close to the airport and affordable.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Timothy L
"carmelo"
A good sleep
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Carmelo
"Right on the approach to the runway."
Surprisingly quiet. Planes landing other way. Occasional rumble of jet engines in the far distance. Air conditioning unit provided white noise so airport noise really wasn't a factor. AC was not on in the room when we got there so room was very hot. Cooled quickly. Hallways were not air conditioned. Lobby lacks some of the refinement of more expensive hotels, but it is functional with drinks and snacks available for purchase. Breakfast had make your own waffles.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Soccer Dad
"it's decent"
The room was good and better than expected. The bathroom could use an update, but it's functional. The breakfast area and lobby of the hotel were clean and updated, but the rest of the hotel were outdated. The hallway and room were hot, but the air conditioner in the room worked well. Front desk staff doubled as airport shuttle driver in the morning, and no one was at the front desk for a while.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
Brittney
"RECOMMEND."
I AM ALWAYS WEARY OF A SUPER 8, BECAUSE OF THE ONES IN THE GREATER CINCINNATI AREA. HOWEVER, THIS ONE WAS GREAT. CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, GREAT TV, FRIENDLY PEOPLE.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Teresa
"visiting son for the day"
Close to airport, if that is your need. About 15-20 minutes from UTSA. Room was clean, good size. Bed was very comfortable if you like firm. Would stay there again
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
juan
"Great Tile."
nice hotel and clean, great costumer service, only one comment, some one from housekeeper took my phone charger. but I like it. Thank you.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
marta
"Fair for the price."
It was fair for the price. The breakfast didn't have any fruit, not even canned. It did have waffles. The carpet in the halls was very unclean. The beds were very uncomfortable. I had two rooms for four nights a piece. If I would have paid any more than $50 I would have felt like I over paid.
4 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Debbie
"The room was gross. So dirty around the edges"
I didnt sleep much as I felt I was crawling Not good as I had an early flight. The shuttle was on time for airport and that was main reason and price that I stayed there. But not again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
cp
"Great Start - Poor Finish"
Check in was a breeze and parking was fast and close. The Continental breakfast was less than disappointing. The batter for the waffles was not ready and there was not any butter or jelly so toast was pretty much out too. Also, no fruit. I had picked this motel over another one because on the advertised Continental breakfast. Overall the room was clean and bedding clean but there was some kind of red crud on the facia in front of the sink and on the tube that was a little disconcerting.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"2 Star Is What You Get"
Dark colours in room, hair dryer did not work at times, light switch in dressing room got stuck at times, left late one morning / housekeeping saw me but did not clean room, they stated to management I left sign of do not disturb on door knob - maids do not speak English!! tub piece came out / no water out of shower head, had to fix it myself, continental breakfast had hardly any decent choice - most importantly NO SAFE! Front desk stated they were taking them all out. For the price it is good, however I would rather stay elsewhere. Make sure if you go, to get a room facing pool instead of another 2 star with people staring at you when you open the drapes to get light inside.
4 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Gino
Not enough towels or wash clothes in room. Room was hot when I arrived.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
I loved it it was great one of the best hotels I've stayed at so far..
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2014
it was ok
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
someone in texas
"Quite and clean"
Quite and clean rooms perfect for the business traveler.Older hotel but suited my travel stay just fine.Good value for the price.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Overnight by the Airport"
We needed a place to stay for our morning flight out ot San Antonio. This was the most reasonable. The beds were wonderfully comfortable, the A/C worked, the pool was open. The staff was friendly. It did smell of smoke, even in our non smoking room. There was a very musty smell to the place, but SA is humid. I never took my shoes off because the carpet looked scary.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
MJ
Only bad thing is we stayed 4 nights and the pool was never cleaned. The same dirt was in the pool the entire stay.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2014
allen
"Motel"
This motel was at a great price compared to the other ones, location was ok but 20min away from downtown. No elevator, and it's a closed motel, the building and hallways are old nd hot; but once you go in your room all is better, rooms are great. they are clean, they look new with a good size room, over all if you are only going to sleep there and visit places- this is the place to go- they have free breakfast. Overall a good stay, we were mainly out and only there to sleep. When I requested an iron they got us one.
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Isaac
"very good people"
great...no hassles...friendly folks
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
carma
"Beware good price, Bad Hotel"
Hotel & Rooms were dirty. Poor breakfast. Not pleased at all!! Good price but no worth the stay.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
"An okay hotel close to the airport"
Shuttle service was fine. They now charge $5. a day to leave your car in the parking lot while you are gone for let's say a week.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Berniece
"Close to airport, affordable"
Though older, this was a very clean hotel. Last minute reservations on July 4 weekend, we were pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Teddie
i asked for non smoking room - got a smoking room. walls were half painted. out dated bathroom/tub. there were flies on the inside curtain in the room. not comfortable at all. the hallways tempeture were stuffy. the next time i will be an holiday inn express.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
The beds are WAY too high!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
PMW
"Ok"
Staff was friendly, rooms a little dated, but we enjoyed our stay.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
nola
"Needs attention"
More attention needs to be paid to service. Many times no one was at service desk for long periods of time and the outside areas needed to be cleaned up.
5 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
Semi pleased
good service, hallways too hot.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
skeets
"Decent stay."
Close to the airport, which was perfect for us. Front desk clerk was nice and helpful on letting us know where to watch the nba finals and enjoy a good meal. Pool was not clean, leaves floating around but I still managed to enjoy laying out in the sun. Rooms were nice and clean, bathrooms pretty small. The next morning I woke up to find out that my door didn't shut properly. All you had to do was push it right open. Thank goodness I used the latch while I slept & everything I had in the room while I was gone was still there. Room #124. The owner didn't seem too concerned about it, all he said was okay and to leave the card on the counter. I wasn't going to make a big deal since I was running late. Overall it was a good stay and not too many people were there, so it was very quiet. I would go back but 1st make sure my door locked properly!!! =)
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Ashley
"Satisfactoy service"
Hotel and room clean. Great value for cost. Near airport and a main artery through town.
3 night trip Jun 8, 2014
edree
"Decent"
Decent hotel - hole in the bathroom ceiling and clear mold in the bathroom with attempts to paint over it not working, as mold grows through new paint. Great, helpful staff, though based on signs and rules I'd guess the owner is trying to cut costs at all corners, to an annoying extent (Food may not be taken from breakfast area signs). Everyone grabs a banana/snack and leaves hotels. Only 2 towels in the bathroom. No extra pillows. Front desk staff was great.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Nice hotel close to San Antonio Airport"
We enjoyed our stay at the Super 8. The shuttle got us to the airport in a very timely manner. We will consider staying here again in the future.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Monica
"Great location for buisiness travel."
Very pleasant stay and very nice staff.
Response by Super 8 San Antonio Airport
Thank you for taking time to review my property for future guest its really help us ...
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2014