All hotels in Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
815 East Lake Blvd, Airdrie, AB, T4A 2G4, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Finally see the twins!!"
Flew from PG to meet my twin great nephews and visit with my niece & husband & brother-in-law who live in Airdrie. Lots of shopping, lots of visiting, had a great time. Bit of a tornado scare, but all was good, no storm for us!! Hotel was great, location, service, breakfast, beds, all was good!!
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Beryl
"Good stop"
Clean comfortable and problem free
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
great room - clerk very helpful. Asked where a good place for supper was. Recommended Pauls Pizza Airdrie - awesome. Would stay again in a heart beat. (Only thing to complain ice machine was empty when we went to get ice around 10:30
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Nice and clean
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Romela
"Alberta, Canada stay"
While in Alberta, Canada we stayed at this hotel. Nice hotel easy to get to other places from.
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
PATRICIA
"Good place to stay"
Good place to stop overnight, beds are comfy and rooms are clean.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Alessandra
The hotel was very clean and the staff were amazing...only complaint is a little out of the way. Would recommend this motel. Even though they gave you complimentary passes to the pool across the street it would have been nice to have a pool at the hotel. There could have been a better selection for the continental breakfast.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Family vacation"
Great front desk service. Helpful and friendly. We were on the bottom floor and unfortunately we could hear every move of the guests above us :(
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Julia
"Great times!"
When I booked the room I booked it to be 2 queen beds. We arrived with one child having a cast on his leg so we asked for a cot. The staff went above and beyond to upgrade us to a suite so all the kids had their own bed and only charged us for the original price I booked the 2 queen beds for. The rooms and hotel are always kept very clean and the staff are so very friendly and helpful. Its the only place I would stay when returning to Airdrie. Thank you Super 8!
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Nice affordable hotel."
Overall, the hotel was good. The blankets could've been thicker, but everything else was good.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
m
"overall good experience"
Good place to stay
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
BHAGYESH
Arrived and was told I was booked 2 rooms not just one like I confirmed with hotels.com. Desk told me hotels.com did it and I had to resolve the problem myself or get charged for two rooms. Called hotels.com and they only had one booking so the error only appeared on super 8 computer system. No help from super 8 to solve problem.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
It's a good clean hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. And breakfast was appreciated as well.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Fantastic
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
Genevieve
"Not worth the price"
Because it was the Calgary Stampede, the prices were totally overrated. We can normally get quite a nice hotel for $150, but to spend that much for one that didn't offer very much was quite disappointing. We had just got to sleep around 11pm when a bunch of people checked in. Kids were screaming down the hall, people were talking back and forth to each other, and since our room was right beside the elevator - it kept dinging as they went up and down to bring up their stuff. The children screaming went on well past 12. We turned the fan on to try to mask the noise but it didn't do the trick. Very bad nights sleep. Wish Hotel staff would remind people to be considerate of others who are also paying to stay there.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Basic Stay, Convenient Location"
Convenient but it was warm & the A/C wasn't on prior to our arrival & was so weak it had trouble keeping up, the 1 ice machine had no ice on arrival & the staff did help to get it working but we had to buy ice for the 1st night. The refrigerator was on upon arrival so that helped. Eggs are costly right now so breakfast was pretty basic- waffles, cereal, breads, yogurt, old muffins.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
very clean and comfortable...close to fast food and restaurants..very quiet and pleasant...very good value and friendly service at the desk
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"excellent service at affordable rate"
it was nice to have free breakfast. room was comfortable. the staff at the reception were friendly and very helpful in providing information about the area and events happening around the area.
3 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Uzo
"Airdrie Super stay"
Enjoyed our stay, great air conditioning in very hot weather.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Hotel stay"
The hotel was very clean and staff very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was awesome as well.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Tammy
"Comfy stay"
We enjoyed the hotel and staff. Loved the homemade waffles for breakfast. They had a nice assortment of foods on the morning.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Decent place to stay while visiting Cross Iron Mills.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Staff was great. They were extremely helpful. Would recommend to others. Good price.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"first and last stay at super 8 in Airdrie"
horrible pillows, could feel the springs in my side from the bed, thighs were sore from laying on my side from the bad bed. could hear the guys talking and laughing in the room beside me. sometimes it pays to stay where you had good experience before and not try new ones. did not have a good sleep.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Dina
"Good Hotel...Reasonable Price...Close to airport"
Arrived late but got checked in quickly. Room was fine. I found the pillows too big and puffy for what I like but good continental breakfast and no other complaints.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Dianne
I was very disappointed in Expedia.ca. I tried booking on line and kept getting told I had to try again. By the end I had 3 rooms booked when I only needed one. Then I had to waste my valuable time trying to get the other two rooms cancelled so that I wasn't charged for them. Not impressed with that.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Staff is so great, but facility is little bit..."
If you want to have a good sleep with comfort bed and shower, here is a little bit difficult to enjoy because of old shower faucet and squeaking spring bed.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Jay
Our stay was very good no complaints.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good hotel for the price. We often use it."
We use this hotel when travelling through Calgary. It is close to the mall and is a good price. The rooms are clean and well taken care of.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Short trip"
After a long winter drive to Airdrie, it was nice to find the hotel was located across the street from the venue where going to the next morning. Stores and fast food was located nearby. Breakfast at the hotel was normal and filled me up.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Gordo
"Nice Hotel with friendly staff"
It was a good stay... Feels like home :) And the staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
jhoam0611
"Nice, clean hotel"
Hotel room was nice, clean and comfortable. Got free passes to the indoor water park across the street. Breakfast is typical for Super 8, just dry stuff and waffles.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Tracy
"Clean and quiet"
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and reasonably comfortable. Unable to maintain consistent temperature in the room though. Bed wasn't overly comfortable.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Holidayer
"was nice . Close to where we had to be."
Very easy to find. Quiet, very clean. Very good service. The continental breakfast was good.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Quiet stay on Christmas Day"
Stayed here with my family of 5 in a room described as king bed with sofa bed with max occupancy of 6. I requested roll away bed on reservation but found out when we checked in the room actually had 1 king, 1 queen and 1 sofa bed so we didn't require the roll away which was a nice surprise. Overall room was clean. Two big downsides were the beds and the heaters. The sofa bed mattress was so bad that even my 11 year old who had to sleep on it complained to me in the morning that she had a terrible sleep (and for her this is a first). You could feel every spring in that mattress and it was bowed in the middle. The king bed mattress was too hard for me and I also had a terrible sleep and a very sore back in the morning. My sons' and husbands complaints were about the heaters - my husband said every time it kicked in it woke him up and the boys complained that they were way too hot all night long as they slept right beside the heater in that room and the only way I could get it to turn off was to either turn power off or turn to the coldest setting. The heater in the bedroom with the king bed was a digital setting so you could choose the temperature you wanted. The staff member at the front desk was very friendly. I did mention my complaint to her about the sofa bed mattress when we checked out - told her it should be replaced. Breakfast was OK. Not much to choose from compared to other hotels; kids were happy with waffles tho. Apple juice watered down.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Kari
"Airdrie visit"
The ladies at the front desk were amazing. Friendly and professional. Even suggested some local events to attend. Overall, I was impressed by the excellent service provided.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Judy
"Good stay"
the stay was good, for the price ok........................
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"crew headquarters"
just needed a short stay befdore driving back to Edmonton. Convenient to highway 2.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"will stay there ever time we go out"
Meeting our grandson for the first time the hotel was across the road from where our daughter lived so it was ideally located for us clean rooms friendly staff and a good breakfast to get started in the morning only drawback was the wireless internet was very slow
5 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"good overall"
the first room we had 301 was very smokey and my husbands athsma acted up during the nite.....they were very accommodating to change our room to the first floor....next time we will state that in our reservation.
3 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
peter
"Ideal Location"
Girls weekend! Close to the things we wanted to do without having to go into Calgary. Near Crossiron Mills Mall for shopping, easy driving distance to Canmore, more shopping, and another short drive to Banff hot springs. Excellent weekend! VERY, VERY friendly staff. Complimentary Breakfast was a bonus. Allthough there is no pool we were offered complimentary swimming passes at the huge sport complex across the street. Near a number of restaurants.
1 of 3 Sisters
The room suited our needs. The pull out sofa is very uncomfortable. It is okay for kids but wouldn't be good for an adult. We couldn't get cold water, but the staff was very helpful and provided us with a jug of ice water to drink.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Janet
"super clean!"
Stayed for 3 nights and was amazed how clean this place was. The bedding is a bit dated ( just the sheet and blanket) no duvet or anything so it's a little difficult to get comfortable, but all in all it was a good stay. The complimentary breakfast has long hours which is good. They advertise guest laundry but only offer one washer and dryer and they close it off between 8-9pm so it's a bit difficult to get a load in. Besides that, I would recommend this place based on the cleanliness alone. It was beyond my expectations.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Jen
"nice hotel"
Was greeted in very friendly manner and was made to feel welcome
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Motel called as Hotel"
AC is not good. Overall look and facilities should not be categorized as hotel.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Amar
"Walls and floors not soundproofed."
room looked nice with recent renovations. Too bad they they didn't take it down to the bones. I was woken up by people who had come back later inter night, it didn't seem they were being overly loud.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice hotel just outside of Calgary"
The room was very clean and in very good condition. The breakfast was alright and the staff kept the eating area very clean and well stock. Front desk staff were very friendly.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Pete
Hotel was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Friendly staff."
Clean rooms, friendly staff. Nice place to stay. Next time traveling near Calgary will stay here again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Great hotel. Room is very neat and clean. Staff are friendly.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014