All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1815 W Vine Street, Kissimmee, FL, 34741, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Would stay again"
Very close to Osceola regional hos[ital. where I had to go everyday.
4 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
I spent most of days at theme parks so I basically used hotels just to sleep. The hotel was on a strip that had a police car siting in parking lot for the 2 days we stayed, and the laundry wasn't in hotel but at end of strip. In a local laundromat. The other stuff I didn't like was we booked 3 rooms months ahead, and they had 1 of our rooms separate from the rest of us.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
This hotel is little hard to find out with GPS. Hotel breakfast is ok, but experience looking to price is good.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Great location with okay to stay"
Good stay and great neighborhood. Room was not that satisfying given $70/night. Sink had cracks looking ugly, toilet flush needed some fixing. The cleanliness was great and was strictly non-smoking and convenient location. Good breakfast. Overall good to stay but make sure that the hotel management give a neat looking sinks and tubs as well working in order flushes.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
RK
"pool too far away"
Room was musty.pillows were flat rugs were so dirty never again, worse stay ever
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
rosalie
It was an o.k. Stay for the price. The rooms need a little or a lot of updating
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Nice hotel for the money"
Other than the parking lot I have no complaints. The rooms were small but clean, the beds were comfortable. The staff all seemed very friendly. Nice hotel for the money.
3 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"Yucky Super 8"
The room we stayed in was cold and humid the whole time, whether the air conditioner was on or off. The humidity of the room made the floor feel wet and any books that we left around were also wet. The restroom tub was never cleaned and the floor was probably only swept twice during our stay. It was a smoke-free room that smelled like smoke. We were so disgusted by the rooms that we ended up cutting our trip one night short. When we went to turn in our keys, rather than asking about our stay or why we are leaving early, the first thing the lady tells us is we are not getting a refund for that last night. This hotel does not need to be cleaned up, it needs to be destroyed and rebuilt brand new.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Jsanch
"nice room"
The a/c did not work...to tired to move rooms.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
kxdee
"Excellent Service and rooms"
The rates are a bit high, but the hotel is very nice. The air conditioning is ice cold, the staff is very friendly, and the pool/rooms were well maintained.
9 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2014
Bugx6
"Excellent hotel."
The hotel exceeded my expectations. I was very pleased with the accommodations. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The continental breakfast had a variety of items, which worked for us because we had a 2 year old with us. The hotel is close to Disney, which is the reason we were there. Lots of restaurants and shopping in the vicinity of the hotel. The staff were friendly.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Doris
"Convenient and comfortable -great for a quick stay"
The motel was just what we needed for a quick trip to visit family. It was just my husband and I for the weekend and it met our needs. I personally thought it was fine for the two of us, but would not stay here if we had our young children with us.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"great for price"
I fish tournaments all over Florida... All I want is clean friendly and reasonable rate. Been here twice will stay again.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Good hotel at decent price close to Disney"
We booked the hotel via 3rd party vendor. The folks in the hotel at time of check-in were decent and check-in was smooth. The rooms were really clean. The beds were comfortable. The bathrooms were also clean. The only gripe I have is that water in the motel tasted like it had this smoky fire works flavor. I have no idea why the water would taste so horrible. This from the kitchen sink in breakfast area. The breakfast was continental like they say raisin bran cereal, corn flakes, full fat milk, dole mixed fruit cups, yogurt, coffee, orange and apple juice. Bagels, cinnamon rolls and waffles. Everything tasted good. It is about 10 miles from Disney and you can get there in 10-15 minutes. SInce most folks just buy bottled water and if they can ignore that part then there was nothing to complaint about.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
HR
"Good choice. Near restaurants and everything."
My only concern was the cleanliness. In the roof. A lot of spiderweb and dust in the high part of the walls.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Nivi
"Would not recommend"
Old coffe left in the coffe pot; old & musty smelling; dirty fridge, pots & pans; 1 small bar of soap for 4 people; only 2 towels for 4 people. We upgraded to a suite so I would be scared to see what a normal room would look like.
Other trip May 26, 2014
family man
"Gross!"
Very run down, white tile in bathroom damaged, shoddily repaired, and moldy along wall and shower edges. Beds old and uncomfortable and the water had a sulphur smell. I can't believe this hotel has a 3.7 visitor rating - definitely an anomaly based on my Hotels.com experience!
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
"not to bad"
I have been to a lot of hotels and this was better than most.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Patrick
"decent for rate"
Very good for rate. Very good service very friendly. Rooms are older but clean.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
The rooms were clean, pool was nice, and the service was great. Free breakfast and close to restaurants. Great for the price.
2 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Logan
We enjoy a lot our experience in the hotel, we loved the location of the hotel because it was near every place we wanted to visit. We would love to come back sometime in the near future.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Arnold Calderon
"Basic super 8"
Last minute. Went through expedia booked a different hotel however when we arrived at that hotel it was closed. So we were re booked to super 8.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Miami
"it was very loud and noicey"
the hotel was alreight but it was so loud and noicy so we moved out
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Clean an convenient"
Very Good value for 60$ a night.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Sid
"Nice room but not too clean"
Bathroom dirty and some tissue left over under bed from previous guest.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
It was alright, not to be bad on location and price.
4 night trip Apr 2, 2014
lewis
"Lots of space"
Large suite for such a low rate, but a bit far from the surrounding theme parks.
5 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2014
Meg
"Great Service, Mildew in Bathroom, smelled."
Over the phone and at the Front desk person was very friendly. So nice! The room was mediocre and smelled used. The bathroom had different colored white tiles covering up a previous job apparently to fix something or other. mildew was predominant.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"Decent hotel, Excellent customer service"
Hotel is a get what u pay for hotel, BUT the customer service is Great! I arrived a few hours before check-in and the young lady at the front desk, Anisa, did all she can to get a room ASAP since I was exhausted and did request an early check-in.The gentleman who works the breakfast area, was helpful and smiling, although their choices are quite basic. My family left our key in the room, but the cleaner who had seen us earlier in the day, helped us out. Without us having to return to the front desk.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
P.M.
this is the second time we stay at this hotel. I have a 3 and 5 year old. I will recommend it.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Efuentes
"DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS HOTEL!! RUN AWAY!"
The WORST hotel I have even been!! I CANT BELIEVE HOTELS.COM made me PAY $180 a night per room for this hole!! I rented two rooms and they were dirty, stank of cigarettes and the light bulbs weren't even working!! I expected such a big company as this one would recommend but no, I'm filing a complaint. I went to the hotel manager and said that they can't do anything because I paid through this site. This is outrageous... sad, site, If I dont get my money back, I will never use this site again...
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Juan Hernandez
"5 night stay."
We had tickets to Huston Astos spring training games. It was a perfect location. About 5 miles to ballpark. Breakfast was pasteries and cereal, but I Hop was right next door. People everywhere where friendly and helpful.
5 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Ruby
"Close to the beach."
Carpet dirty. Did not feel safe as our room was at the end of the unit and our door did not lock properly. TV reception was not good. Had to "jiggle" the outlet wire to get a decent picture.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Great for the price."
This hotel has potential to be a great hotel. But it lacks maintenance .
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"clean and quiet"
Simple but clean, nice staff. security visible and pleasant.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
cw
Friendly staff. Very clean and comfortable room!
13 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"plain vanilla OK for a short stay 1-2 days"
Had a long travel day, arrived at 9 PM. Checkin was straightforward. The two beds were quite good. Aircon was OK. the wter fromthe tap was awful - perhaps iron in the water? The experience was quite verge on the whole, but as I already noted, OK for a very short sty.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
Rob
"My stay at this Super 8 was a good bargain."
This hotel was an ideal location for me, and I had no complaints about the facilities or the staff.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
Nick
"My review of Super 8"
Quiet, convenient and clean..
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Distance"
When I was looking for hotel close to my destination, this hotel show a 3.5 miles from my destination, it turns out that the real distance was 18 miles, so go figure, not so happy about the extra driving.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Disappointing"
Expected better because of previous experiences same chain elsewhere
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Rod
Needed a place to stay for after a New Year's Eve party. Decent place to stay and a quick shower.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Liz
Very good for the price. Friendly staff, breakfast was a plus!
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
XM
"Good customer service"
The AC in the room we were originally given was not working, but the hotel staff quickly switched the room for us and everything was fine there, outstanding customer service.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Young
Very pleasant to stay ,the attention very friendly
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Elgin
"Never will stay at a Super 8 again"
We rented a suite apartment and a double room. The items that were broken : refrigerator, hair dryer. Big hole in the carpet. Strong smoke smell in non-smoking room. The free breakfast was in a vastly overcrowded room with standing room only while being jostled by people pushing past to get to the pile of horrible looking individually wrapped "pastries". No milk for the dry cereal. Coffee was brown-colored hot water. Put our damp jacket (from the rain) over the back of a chair and when we picked it up it was reeking of beer smell. Coffee maker in room spit out disgusting smelling liquid after pouring in bottled water to make the coffee. Carpets so dirty they felt greasy. I can't believe thie rate was well over $100 per night for either of these rooms. Suite smelled strongly of smoke each day even though we were required to put down an additional $50 deposit for any smoke smell the management might find after we checked out. People smoking in adjacent rooms flooded the room with smoke smell. A police department welcome notice on the inside of the door led us to believe that there have been problems in the area and at the hotel. One of the rooms had ants in the bathroom and sink areas. The towel bar was missing from the wall holder inside the bathroom. There were only three towels in the room despite our reservation being for four people. The hotel bouncers go around each morning at check out time banging on doors and yelling that it's time to get out if the room.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
D.
Overall the room was considerably on the old and in need of updating side. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
pops
"Attractive rate to fall upon"
We found few roaches , also the floor in the private kitchen was not clean.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
nirav
"Not even fit for animals"
Nasty hotel that had stains on mattresses and food on carpet
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Old and overpriced"
Booked late December and this was only place with a suite. The hotel is old and facilities are dated. every floor board creaked and fridge didn't work. the staff were pleasant, but 150 a night for this isn't right.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013