All hotels in Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here55 East Nationwide Boulevard, Columbus, OH, 43215, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Coming back..."
This is my second stay - I've stayed for a couple's get-away with my husband as well. I love the modern, clean rooms. I recommend the suite and I recommend the top floor. While nothing to do with the hotel, my upstairs neighbor rarely stopped walking the floor and it was distracting. I love the location and the accessibility. While high on the price scale, I never have a problem getting a room and this particular trip was last minute to see a concert at Nationwide Arena. Easy access to the highway and great walking distance to area attractions.
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2014
My phone ddnt work,and had to be replace.poor overall lighting in the room
4 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Marilyn
Check in was quite slow considering we were only ones checking in at the time. Room was very noisy - very loud hum & vibration from mechanicals made sleep difficult, however liked the overall loft style. Coffee from room service was not good, and served w/ Styrofoam cups (should be 'real' cups w/ room service)
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
JHaup
Very nice hotel. Close to Ohio State. The only downside was the room next to us had some very noisy children that were making a lot of noise. Sounded like they were in the room with us, so not sure if that's an issue with all the rooms but it was kind of a bummer! Other than that, the room was very nice, comfortable bed and the staff was friendly and accommodating. Would stay again
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Terrific in every way!"
My husband and I stayed here for a week and could not have been happier. The location is incredible - it's walking distance to all the restaurants in the Short North, Downtown, and the terrific Short North Market. It's also walking distance to several parks and right next to the convention center. Our room was huge (and we did not have a "special room") - it had a California King bed (with great sheets!), TV, comfortable chair, and desk in one room, and then around the corner, it had another area with a leather couch and TV. It was frankly bigger than some studio apartments, and was INCREDIBLY quiet. The shampoo and soap provided was from L'Occitane - and it was incredible. The room service was great - you order from the Max & Erma's at the bottom of the hotel and they bring your order fresh from the restaurant (and they do NOT up charge the food for it being room service!) In addition, you can use the amenities at the Crown Plaza, such as the fitness center or pool. In addition, if you are driving to North Columbus or to OSU, it is about a 2 minute drive to get on 315 North, which takes you to OSU, Upper Arlington, Worthington, and Powell. Or, you can easily head to Easton by hopping 670 the other way - it's about a 5 minute drive. All in all, I can't say enough about our wonderful experience there! Oh, and try Flatiron Grill - it is next to the hotel and has terrific food!
7 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Tara Robson
"Friendly Staff & Wonderful Brick Interior +Windows"
I loved the brick interior and large windows. The staff was very friendly and responsive. The suite was spacious, clean and comfortable. There were wonderful restaurants and shops nearby. When I encountered a problem that didn't get resolved with one department, I described the situation to Chris Wagoner [Operations Manager] and he asked good questions and after looking into the matter, contacted me within 20 minutes to discuss a resolution. He was professional and showed empathy in dealing with the situation. This makes the difference when a traveler faces a negative situation. Things happen and how situations are dealt with determines whether or not one returns to a property and refers others. I recommend The Lofts to others; although, the weekends bring a louder crowd. The walls are a little thin when neighbors are rowdy.
4 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
TS [SA]
"Mixed"
The Lofts hotel is a beautiful hotel. The rooms were nice and clean. It is a unique place to stay. However, we did not sleep well since the back of the hotel is adjacent to a parking garage and horns and cars were beeping all night.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Quiet and Spacious"
This hotel is downtown across from the convention center. We stay Wednesday through Saturday. The room was quiet, clean and spacious. There was a sitting area with a couch and a TV. There was another TV in the bedroom. Valet parking was $23/day, when I called my call was always ready by the time I got downstairs. There is a Max and Irma's restaurant connected to the hotel. First time we went to the hotel we drove by the entrance, and because of road construction we had to drive about a mile to get back. They share a driveway with Crown Plaza, so if you see that pull in!
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Mark Walchak
"very nice place to stay."
I had a pleasant stay at "The Lofts Hotel". It felt like home.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Olumide
"Great!"
Had a relaxing time.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Cole
"Wedding Night"
We stayed here for our wedding night and couldn't have been more satisfied. The room was fantastic with the high ceilings and all of the windows. Plus after a night of dancing, the large bath tub was just what we needed. I think mold has been mentioned elsewhere in reviews, there was a small amount in the bath room which I sort of expect with all the water; in all though, all of the goods far out weighed that small detail.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Different in a surprising way"
The only negative remark I can make is I wish my room had lighting from the ceiling. The low level lighting was harsh on these old eyes. The WiFi was good. The hotel is within walking distance of most everything Columbus. Max & Erma's is downstairs! My room was extremely quiet despite the hotel being full. I was on the fifth floor and NEVER heard another guest's TV or talking. Those brick walls are awesome.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Lester
Amazing, quite, and so very nice!! Didn't feel like we were in a hotel room!!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Exceeded expectations"
Stayed here while taking the bar exam. The stress that goes along with that would make the tiniest flaw stand out like a sore thumb. That being said, I was extremely pleased with everything about this hotel. The rooms are very large with high vaulted ceilings, top notch amenities, and a friendly staff. Room service was on time every morning and reasonably priced. I was pleasantly surprised.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Wedding Anniversary"
We chose The Lofts to celebrate our 7th Wedding Anniversary. The replacement room was very spacious and comfortable, unlike our original room which had an extremely loud blower that kept coming on every 10 minutes and unrepairable shower head. The maintenance man gave us a replacement room that was bigger, quieter, and had an acceptable shower. The only con was the four beautiful long windows showed a view of the adjacent parking garage. The furnishings and decor was nice and modern. The pillow-top king size beds and pillows were very comfortable.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Close hotel for a BAR exam"
Wonderful. Close and comfortable.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Nice place to stay for the Bar Exam"
I booked this hotel to stay at while I took the July 2014 Bar Exam at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. The first room that they put me in was right over the restaurant, and it sounded like they were piping music directly into the room. That wasn't working for me in my wildly stressed out state, so I called the front desk and the hotel moved me to another room right away. That room was lovely and quiet, and overall very comfortable for the three nights that I stayed. The Lofts was only a short walk away from the convention center, so I didn't have to worry about traffic or parking. My only complaints are that there was no one at the front desk to greet me when I wanted to check in - I had to use the phone to summon someone - and the maids didn't clean the room one day. Other than that, it was a great stay, and I'd definitely go back.
3 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
David F.
"The Loft in Columbus"
The workout room was less than fabulous. The rooms were nice. The staff was variable. It is across from the Crowne Plaza and the staff there neglected to tell us that the rooms for the Loft were across the way. We checked in late so the staff was gone at the Loft , but we'd never been there so we didn't know that. We searched in vain for our room in the Crowne Plaza side. Then we asked and she behaved as if we should know. The help was better on the Loft side, friendly and helpful. We had to ask twice for extra coffee in the room. Finally we got it. The parking was super expensive at, I believe, $23 per day for a relatively small city.
"Awesome stay, interesting room"
The hotel was great! The design of the room and building is very cool with the exposed boards in the ceiling and pipes also. The room and hotel is very clean and nice. It was a nicer hotel and I found it weird that Max and Erma's was the restaurant that was on the ground floor and available for room service. They should have had the 89 restaurant cater to the hotel as their caliber of food matched the hotel experience better. Wolf's Ridge Brewing was by far the best place we visited to eat during our stay. Jeni's ice cream is also a must. Pretty much any place you eat in the surrounding area of the hotel has amazing food. We did not have one thing to eat that was not beyond my expectations.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Patrick
Very nice hotel. We walked to the Clippers ballpark, all around the Arena District and the Short North. Good places to eat and just have a fun weekend getaway.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
very nice. not at all like a chain hotel. very relaxing atmosphere.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Delightful"
Our stay was great. staff was very friendly and helpful! A must stay if your looking for something different than a typical hotel.
4 night trip May 29, 2014
The only thing we found that was the valet parking was a bit expensive and not having quick access to the car was a deterrant. I absolutely loved the size of the room and the comfort, along with the view which was terrific. We ate breakfast at a bagel place because the breakfast buffet at max & ERmas was large for us. The staff was very helpful and we were able to walk to the north market and other places.
4 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Jane
"A lot of space and comfort"
My fiancé and I were staying just to get away for a while. When we got there, we were immediately welcomed by the woman at the front desk. We were given our room key and the key to the minibar (which was very reasonably priced!). Once in the room, we were amazed by the size of the room. I highly recommend trying to get a corner room if you love sunlight rather then a lap. The corner room had two walls of windows in the bedroom area but none in the living room area. I found that displeasing but not a problem. The windows gave a great amount of light but could be a problem if you want to sleep in. I loved how high the ceilings were and the bathroom had a huge tub that was perfect for nice hot baths! They also give you robes to use but they could use some fabric softner. They were not the softest! When you're ready for bed, you'll be happy to see a huge soft bed waiting for you. And they don't give you two lousy pillows either. You get at the least 5 plush, relaxing pillows! The room service was great for us! They were prompt and fast with bringing us everything we asked for. The only problem I have is that it takes them forever to pick up dirty dishes. I can't tell you how many times I walked out of my room to see the same tray of food waiting for pick up. The food was average...not horrible but also not the best of my life. The location of the hotel is great. You're in the middle of everything. Most places, such as a place to dine or lounge, are nearby and a short walk from.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Jacariah
"Loved the historic building with modern rooms"
We really enjoyed our stay at The Lofts. The downtown location was great, though we were there when there wasn't an event at the arena. Max & Erma's has great omlets in the morning and 89 Fish & Grill just down the street has superb dinner, wine, and service. The Lofts has everything you need and is a bit different with its historical roots paired with modern furniture. It's not the fanciest, but it's really comfortable.
4 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Was really impressed by size of room and decor. Everything was top notch from bedding to soap.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Not for people over 6ft."
The room was very nice. But I'm 6'5 and every chair and couch is so low that it was so uncomfortable. Stayed two night did not refill mini bar. Charge 23 dollars a night to park and the valet would not even get your bags out of the car or tells what to do. Would not recommend if you are over 6 ft. Shower very small not even at circle curtain.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Weeknight getaway"
Thought it would be a cool hotel to try given the history. Wouldn't return unless promised I was not on the top floor. The ambient noise from the roof systems made for a restless night sleep.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2014
"nice, clean place to stay"
The loft style rooms are awesome. Very different design from chain hotels. We had an easy time with valet and check in and out and room was very clean.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Holly
"Surprisingly nice town"
The room and the hotel are gorgeous and when staff were around, they were friendly. Most of the time, no staff was there, normally that's not a problem, but the people who stayed above me started a door-slamming, yelling, screaming concert at 2:00 in the morning and there was no answer at the desk when I called several times to warn them about the problem or to get it taken care of. Surrounding area was nice and had lots to see and do. Very good setting for us to do business.
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
Daisy B
"Nice hotel- good downtown location-spacious rooms"
We always enjoy staying here when in Columbus. A few issues made the stay not as comfortable. A/C quit working the first night,then for rest of our stay it was extremely loud.Tub was not draining well when taking shower, then gurgled threw the night.Our room faced Nationwide Blvd. the main road for this hotel-a bit noisy and the lights from the restaurant below shined up through the windows as the curtains(mini blinds) did not filter out the light very well.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Jack
"Close walk downtown"
This hotel is clean and modern with a fun history. We were able to walk to the North Market for lunch, drive 15 mins to Easton Towne Center, and enjoy Short North. Parking is valet but there is a garage behind the hotel that is cheaper and easy to get in/out. The three front desk staff were helpful and very nice.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Great Location - not the greatest place to stay"
Sheets had cigarette holes in them, people in the next room were smoking, rooms have very thin walls, valet service very slow to non existent, actually it's the Crowne Plaza service staff that come across the driveway or over the bridge to service The Lofts. Wouldn't stay again...
3 night trip May 22, 2014
"Great room"
We loved the high ceiling in the rooms at the loft. We had a very comfortable king size bed, the room was huge, the bathrooms were great. Free wifi. The only problem was the parking situation with the valet. Too many cars, not enough attendants.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Just what I wanted"
This historic, independent property, a former monastery, is utterly charming, and the grand ballroom, formerly a church, is splendid. Many original antiques. Helpful staff and free shuttle throughout the neighborhood. In heart of old German community, I walked to Max's for awesome German dinner and German beers. Walked to Warhol Museum. Priory is just what I wanted. Also, a Stash Rewards program hotel.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
Laura C
"Very large room, clean and well decorated!"
Hotel is right across the street from the Convention Center and other major hotels.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"My stay at "The Lofts""
Excellent hotel
4 night business trip May 12, 2014
Martin Flanagan
"Great location, great hotel environment"
I don't normally provide reviews, as for me most hotels seem the same. However, The Lofts were enough of a surprise for me to want to say something. Other than the reasonable price, what I noticed - and liked very much - was the aesthetic of the hotel. Clean and simple in the lobby. No pretense. But the room was extremely comfortable, and it truly had a 'loft' feel. I would rate it as one of the most memorable stays I have had in a hotel. And I will absolutely go back when I return to Columbus.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
Traveler
"Unique boutique hotel."
We were welcomed by Abel. He was inviting, gracious, and helpful...and yet did nit try to "entertain" us. Lorrie was more than willing to before than the person who brought room service. She is a hostess. The room was delightful. Modern, simple, yet thoughtfully designed. The linens and the soaps were luxuries. We loved it. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Other trip May 15, 2014
S & C
"Best place I have ever stayed in Columbus"
The hotel was great, the room was very spacious and I was 5 minutes away from most of the night life in Columbus. The free pass to the nearby gym was a nice surprise.
2 night trip with friends May 7, 2014
"Close to convention center"
This was a great Hotel, Rooms were huge.
2 night business trip May 5, 2014
"Excellent!"
Had no problems and staff was always there when I needed them.
Other trip May 7, 2014
Efrain
"Convenient accomodations"
We didn't spend much time at the hotel, there wasn't much to do there, but the location is good.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Mihelle
"Clean hotel right across from Convention Center"
Room was very clean and spacious. While I thought it was a bit pricey compared to what friends paid elsewhere we were really pleased with our experience at The Lofts.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Great Loft Style in Downtown"
The Lofts Hotel in Columbus, Ohio was fantastic in every way. The rooms are HUGE, the ceilings are HIGH, and the amenities (L'Occitane bath products) outstanding. I would stay here again for sure. Keurig coffee maker in room, attached restaurant to the hotel (Max & Ermas). Within walking distance to many restaurants and bars. The only drawback... you have to pay for valet parking of $23 per night, but other than that it was a great deal. Enjoyed my stay immensely.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Sheila Teeters
"Comfortable stay in Columbus, OH"
Very good location-close to shops & restaurants of the happening Short North and Arena District. Room was really nice, huge with very comfortable bed, separate living room and palatial bathroom. Only drawback was entrance and smell from Max and Ermas Restaurant in "lobby". This took away from overall luxury experience this Hotel could merit. If that kind of stuff does not bother you, this Hotel a top choice for Columbus.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Former Ohio Gal
"Great hotel in downtown!!"
Awesome location. Very modern and comforting!! Room service was right on time and good was delicious.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Business Trip"
Amazing loft spaces. Small beds and not a lot of customer service in the building on weekends:( overall nice stay.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Missy Hubbard
"Loved it!"
The Lofts was great!! It was an beautiful hotel in a great location. I stay in hotels a lot and this was one of my favorites!
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"Beautiful and Unique Hotel"
Beautiful hotel within walking distance of nationwide arena. Great room service.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014