All hotels in Florence, Italy
Via Strozzi 2, Florence, FI, 50123, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"We loved it"
We had a great stay at the Pendini. The staff were very friendly and the room was very clean and cozy. Breakfast was superb and internet connectivity could have been better. The great location added to our trip as most of the sight seeing could be done by walking. We had a sick child and our check-out time was extended till 6:00 PM which was a great relief for us.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Wonderful location!!"
Hotel pendini was an excellent hotel for our family of five! The service was great, rooms were adequate size and very clean and well kept. You cannot beat the location which was central to all the top attractions. We enjoyed our stay at hotel pendini and would definitely book there again!!
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Karen M.
"Perfect location in Florence - Beautiful hotel"
The room was huge and beautiful with a renovated bathroom. Good breakfast included as part of the reservation. No coffee maker or mini fridge in the room. Our room was facing the Piazza and had perfect view. You cannot beat the location! We had rented a car. It was very difficult to find the hotel because a lot of the surrounding streets are reserved for pedestrians only. There is valet parking for 26 Euros.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Terry
"Good overall experience"
Finding hotel was a challange with my rental with only a small sign outside. Location close to all the important sites within walking distance. Staff very profesional and helpfull. Room very clean and comfortable. Good breakfast included. Free wifi. One of the best hotels on my trip.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
werner
The reception we received from Carlos upon our arrival, was not only friendly but very welcoming and refreshing after our travels to this very beautiful and amazing city. we would definitely stay at The Hotel Pendini again, for the location is ideal for this historic city.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Can't beat the location!"
Great hotel. Large rooms in a central location with a more than adequate breakfast included.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Well-sited for our touring needs."
We enjoyed our stay very much. Rooms were clean and quiet, and the breakfast was great.
4 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Eric and Nancy Liljequist
"great room great location"
loved it! great family hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Rick O
"Close-in location"
Hotel Pendini was an excellent place to stay. The location was excellent; everything we saw was a 5-minute walk at most (Duomo, etc). The staff was excellent and amenities were wonderful. Breakfast was excellent. I highly recommend it.
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"fantastic location"
the breakfast was fantastic and the room was very comfortable. recommended
5 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2014
Hotel Pendini was recommended to us by a friend. Great location, friendly and helpful staff. Perfect place for us to stay in Florence.
"Beautiful hotel in the best part of Florence!"
Great room, perfect location. Best piazza in all of Florence!
3 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Feedback Private"
Breakfast should start at 7 a.m. in peak season. Many customers were up and ready to eat before 7:30 a.m. This is most likely due to museum reservations. S C
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"Wonderful spot in the perfect location"
We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Pendini in June 2014. The location is ideal - just two blocks from the Duomo and a few blocks from the Ponte Vecchio. The room was much better than I anticipated. We have a family of 5 - 2 adults and 3 teenagers. I didn't know what to expect, but our "room" was actually 2 bedrooms (one with a king sized bed and one with three twins) with a shared bath. It was clean and there was plenty of room for all of us. The breakfast is included and has cold cuts, meats, hard boiled eggs, yogurt cereal and some absolutely wonderful croissants, as well as espresso drinks or juice. Delicious. One final note, we had mistakenly ended up with a duplicate reservation for the three nights we were there - one prepaid and one to be paid at the hotel. Even though it cost them money, they were understanding that it was done accidentally and did not charge us for the extra room. The manager was wonderful and said that he wanted to make sure we had a great time there and didn't want this to ruin it. So kind. I would highly recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Anne
"Best stay in Italy and close to everything"
Fantastic. I have to thank Carlos and the whole staff for a wonderful stay. The room was very clean and large. We had tons of space and a separate sitting room. The room was 3 min from I'l Duomo and Palazza Vechio, and 7 min from San Lorenzo and the Accademia. The staff gave us recommendations for dinners, and a drive around the Chianti region. Highly recommend the drive and stopping at the castles Carlos points out. We cannot recommend this hotel enough. Best stay of our 3 city trip to Italy.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Randy
"Awesome Location"
Great spot for a trip to see Firenze. Very location friendly to everything. Loved the service at the front desk. Grazie!
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
HAD A VERY ENJOYABLE THREE NIGHT STAY! HOTEL IS LOCATED ON REPUBLICA SQUARE WHICH IS CLOSE TO DUOMO AND OTHER ATTRACTIONS.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Check in desk was hard to find- located on the 2nd floor. The only elevator in hotel was quit small and very slow.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Bailey's
Amazing location, excelent breakfast, great room
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Adriana
"nice clean high ceiling room in a great location"
I really liked the hotel. The room was clean and what I liked most was the high ceiling. We stayed in the family room which was large for a family of 4. The breakfast was also excellent. The hotel is in an excellent location, walking distance to every tourist spots and train station. The entrance to the hotel is a little to difficult to find. Study the map before arriving. There are cafes around which is noisy until 11 pm, but did not bother us. It may bother some if you want a quiet place. Rather I felt safer walking at night time because of bars, restaurants and crowds even late at night.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
Sue
"Fabulous place"
Great accomodation. Excellent Breakfast.Wihs we have stayed more nights.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
FS
"right where you want to be"
Incredible view from room 310, seeing the Duomo directly from our bed. Open windows to listen to the live band playing in the evening, and overlook the main square activity below. Great stay right in the heart of town, and walking distance to everything. Would be hard to beat this place.
2 night trip May 31, 2014
Shawn
"Historic hotel centrally located."
This was a gem with lots of history. The stay could not have been better. Highly recommend this for families, couples, and business. The location could not have been better located for seeing the sites of Florence.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"Great location but noisy"
I stayed at hotel pendini for 3 nights. Things I liked: location (next to fancy stores); building, towel heater and size of the room, bfast and wifi. Things I didn't like: even though location is great it is very loud street close to bars and restaurants, shower curtain was broken so water was leaking.... No lotion
3 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Great Location, Wonderful Room & Breakfast Include"
We went to Florence to take my daughter there for a summer study abroad program. The hotel Pendini is located in the middle of everything so that you could just walk outside the hotel and visit all the big attractions within blocks. We walked to the hotel from the train station. The room had very high ceiling with large bed and two couches that were wide for sleeping.The breakfast was included and had lots of foods - eggs, meats, juices, fruits and breads. We would stay there again
2 night family trip May 18, 2014
Randall
"Close to all sights we wanyed to see"
We loved our stay. Hotel staff was wonderful. The hotel room was very nice and large. The breakfast was wonderful. If I ever go back to Florence, I will book at the Pendini again. Loved it.
3 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
"My Favorite hotel in Europe"
After extensive travels in Europe, I declare Pendini to be my favorite hotel in Europe. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the common areas made me feel I accidentally walked into an expensive Italian home. My double room was spacious, clean and classically furnished. The bathroom, while small by US standards, was at least clean and had good water pressure. Aside from its excellent location (right on Piazza Repubblica with huge sign so you can't miss it), it's also extremely quiet, perfect for light sleepers. I heartily recommend it to anyone staying in Florence and would return in a heartbeat.
Other trip May 29, 2014
JCWanderlust
Great location, big room, great A/C, comfortable bed, great service, not so great shower stall.
3 night trip May 21, 2014
"Classy pensione in heart of Florence"
Pendini is an exceptional hidden gem. Hidden in Plaza Republica as you enter from basically unmarked polished door and take the lift to the 4th floor.Staff is business-like yet helpful and accommodating. A sitting room off the lobby is much like a Florentine den. There are beverages available etc. The rooms are a bit small yet fantastically appointed. Breakfast is up to standard in every way. The square outside is alive all day and you can easily walk to the bridges, to san lorenzo market, and there is a taxi stand a few steps away. The room was clean, tidy, comfortable, a great value.
3 night trip May 20, 2014
sealift67
"Terrific location, beautiful hotel"
Terrific location, right outside the Piazza della Repubblica. A little pricey, but well worth it. It's a 27E cab from the airport (20 minutes). Great breakfast and you can walk to almost every site you could want. You will not regret the money you spend here!
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Nice hotel in a great location"
My wife and I spent five nights at the Hotel Pendini. It's a nice hotel located in the heart of Florence. Our room was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Our room had a window that could be opened to let in fresh air. The free breakfast which consisted of assorted bread, cold cuts, cheese, cereal, fruit, yogurt, coffee, tea and juice were enough to get you started for a long day of sightseeing. The free wifi was a plus, although it's not a very fast connection (this is a common problem with most hotels I've stayed in). My only complaint is directed against my fellow guests. My fellow travelers need to keep in mind when they return to their rooms at 2:00 AM, they need to lower their voices because some of us are already in bed.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Great location and Service"
The hotel is in a great location with easy walking distance to everything. The desk staff where very accommodating and helpful. They took very good care of us. The only draw back was the disco that was loud on one night we were there but not a major draw back. Would stay here on our next visit to Florence.
2 night trip May 4, 2014
Paul Riedl
Fabulous hotel with the most delicious breakfast ever! The front desk and wait staff were always friendly and so helpful. Best place to stay near the square and all of the sights.
3 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Quality, cozy hotel with a prime location"
The Pendini is an underrated, high-quality place. It's small, it's cozy, yet it's quite modern and accommodating. What it lacks in flash, it makes up for with a superb location. Walking distance to anything you need, including the rail station and major touring attractions. I would definitely recommend this place, and I would stay here again without hesitation.
Other trip May 7, 2014
Craig
"Conveniently located"
Conveniently located. Rude/inattentive staff. Not so clean room with furniture well past its prime. Average and limited breakfast selection.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Clean hotel with Superb location"
Centrally located walking distance to all sights. Very clean room and bathroom. Comfortable beds. Above average, for European standards, breakfast. No security safe in room. Poor TV cable channels (missing sport channels).
2 night family trip Apr 15, 2014
"Fantastic location and charming."
Very charming. Fantastic location with walking distance to all attractions and restaurants. Our room was spacious and clean and comfortable. The bathroom was remodeled nicely with tub and separate shower. Breakfast was good. We will definitely go back.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Flora
"Wonderful hotel in a great location"
Hotel Pendeni was quite a find. The location can't be beat, We were impressed with the beautiful decor and room size.
7 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Ken
"Great place to stay in Florence."
I am so happy with my stay at Hotel Pendini. The staff are polite and kind. The room was cozy & luxury. The location is perfect as it located in the center. Easy to find the thing to see and place to eat. Thank you so much for overall.
2 night trip Apr 14, 2014
Korranis K.
"Excellent location, but feels like a hostal."
This is not a full service hotel. It feels like a hostal or, like its name, a pension house. It is very clean, adequate and the location is fantastic. The staff is nice.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Hernando
"Amazing, Lovely, and Friendly"
I really loved this hotel. It had all the charm I craved for Florence, with the amenities of a modern hotel. The front desk was really helpful. They set up tickets in advance for the museums, booked for my cooking class, and the room was always very clean, and had a kind of romantic fragrance to it. The weather was very mild, so I had my windows open. You are on a busy piazza, so expect noise, but you can easily close the windows, put on the air, and sleep in relative quiet. The breakfast was wonderful. The rooms beautiful. I expect to suggest this hotel to others, and to return.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Stephania Holland
"nice hotel, great location"
Very convenient location, close to all major sites in Florence. The room is clean and comfortable. Breakfast is quite good, with decent selection and quality of food.
3 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
"Excellent Central location"
This is the third time we have stayed there. We love the location, nice rooms and ambiance.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Firenze in the spring"
This hotel is the best. Best in location, staff and just over all hotel experience. We could not have asked for a better experience. We only had 3 short day in Florence but the location of our hotel made every thing on my must see list not only a possibility but convenient. The staff was completely professinal at all times and went above and beyond. Our Florence vacation was made complete by this hotel and its staff. Thank you.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Great location in Florence"
Loved the hotel and location. Easy stroll to the great sights of Florence. Good breakfast and a wonderfull room.I would absolutely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
jk
"Enjoyed this hotel"
I liked this hotel. The breakfast was good: meats, cheeses, breads, etc. The location was perfect - very close to all of the sights. It can get a bit noisy with the window open because it is in the middle of everything! The staff was very friendly. The room was small (normal for Europe) and there was no carpeting, which meant I "couldn't" do my pilates exercises. Overall, best hotel of our trip to Italy.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"worst hotel I ever stayed in"
The description lied, staff rude, never stay at this hotel, we travel all over the world and would never stay at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2014
ed lauer
"Appealing but deceiving"
The hotel is located on the Piazza della Repubblica which was an excellent location to restaurants, tourist sites, close to train station and shopping. Hotel room was clean and decorated nicely and spacious for a European hotel. However, the walls separating the guest rooms and hallways are paper thin. The noise firm the Piazza was non-stop until early hours in the morning. The staff was not pleasant upon arrival nor departure. Needless to say, it was not a good experience and we did not get any sleep.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Central loacation to all in Florence"
Excellent location. The staff was very helpful. Breakfast was good. The swower temps jumped all over randomly.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Awesome hotel in great location"
Loved the location of this hotel for our purpose. We wanted to be close to great shopping, sights, restaurants and nightlife. 10 minute walk from Firenze SMN train station. It sits directly on the piazza, so it is a bit loud at night- if you're looking for quiet and secluded, this is not your best bet. Duomo and street markets are within a 5 minute walk. Hotel was clean and staff did a nice job overall.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2014