All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
2820 W Highway 76, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Branson Vacation"
I found the room to be very clean and the beds are great.
4 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
Wonderful stay!
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Recommend"
Will stay again recommend totally!!
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"So So..."
Nice hotel! A little pricy for what you get. 30Min. Wait so our room could be cleaned and we had reservations prior to checking in.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Branson"
family vacation to branson. stayed at the clarion for one night while awaiting our time share. very clean, kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. great breakfast. nice 50s themed diner across the street with aawesome food.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
james
Pleasant and helpful staff. Good full breakfast. Very nice facilities. Close to everything.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great Place to Stay in Branson!"
Great Hotel..got to check in early. Staff was helpful and courteous. Rooms were quiet with lots of space. Indoor pool, Spa and Sauna were fabulous! Very clean and nearly deserted, we had it all to ourselves! Took our grandchildren and they had a ball. It rained quite a bit during our stay so the indoor pool was a life-saver. We left an item in the room. I called the staff and they were very helpful...mailed item to me priority mail! I call that great serviceI
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
The Clarion Hotel was clean, very comfortable beds, and had a good breakfast (even good gravy). However, it was advertised as having a steak house restaurant on grounds. It was closed for remodel, but I wasn't made aware of this when I made the reservation. My sister and I went with my 81 year old Mother, and she couldn't walk far. We found a good hamburger style restaurant up the steep hill. Also, most of the shows were not in walking distance and the hotel did not have a shuttle to shows and sites. Otherwise, a nice hotel to stay.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
GL
"Nice hotel right on hwy 76. Very easy to find."
We enjoyed our stay at the Clarion. The hotel was extremely well kept and our room was at very nice. The hotel was quiet at night even though it is right in the middle of Hwy 76. The pool facilities were great as we were there with our grandchildren. We were impressed with the breakfast served and the wait staff. We would definitely stay again at the Clarion. Great hotel and at a great price.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Cleda
We really felt relaxed and enjoyed ourselves . We had the privacy and extra pampering we needed . This experience was so wonderful, we hope we can return again this year when there are more shows going on. It was well worth the extra money for the hot-tub! We'll do again! Thanks!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Very nice hotel and decorated beautifully for Christmas. Really nice manager.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
bonita
"ill be back."
The breakfast was just ok. But that is the only complaint. The bed was extremely comfortable. And the room was very clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
The bed and pillows were excellent! The desk chair was comfortable enough I fell asleep in it! The tv was a little tough to use but worked fine. Location is perfect. Pool and hot tub were clean but this is the off season. Elevators are a little slow, especially on the 6th floor. All in all was a great stay.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Good Hotel & Value"
Our group of 11 stayed at this hotel New Year's Eve and were very pleased. The location was good and the price was very reasonable. We also dined at their restaurant, Buckinghams, and were pleased with the food and service. Their free breakfast served next door to the hotel was better than normal free hotel breakfasts.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"A Very Good Value"
Our group of 11 stayed at this hotel New Year's Eve and were very pleased. I was a little leery at booking due to the low price compared to some other hotels I looked at, but we were very happy with the accommodations. The on site restaurant and bar were very good and the complimentary breakfast next door was much better than most free hotel breakfasts.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, nice pool, nice location."
Out of the many hotels I researched in Branson, we're glad we picked this one.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Staff is very friendly. Breakfast is wonderful ammenity. Bed was very uncomfortable and pillows were flat.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Sandy
"Vacation"
Excellent location. Good breakfast. Great room. Good staff.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Terrence
"Convenient location; good value for price."
We enjoyed our two-night stay in the fall of 2014. The location was convenient to the shows that we wanted to see, and we enjoyed the breakfast provided at Sadie's next-door to the hotel.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Retired couple
"Nice but needs updating"
There was some wear & tear on the bathroom baseboards. For the price & upgrade to a suite (penthouse), the room could have been a little nicer.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Love staying here. Right in the center of the city. Easily accessible to attractions in very little time, both ways down the strip. Rooms were good. Service was great. Will be back for sure.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"older hotel"
This hotel is getting older and needs some refurbishing.The rooms were clean but pretty small.The bathrooms were tiny.almost claustrophobic. The hall ways were small and cramped getting to your room.It is in a great location,really close to theatres and restaurants.I would stay there again if had to but would not be my first choice.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
ark.traveler
"Wonderful"
The room was very comfortable and when the ac went out taken care of very quickly always smelt good and clean
Other trip May 2, 2014
cricket
"Mixed Review"
This was my second stay at the Clarion in Branson. The first trip was fantastic! My second stay, I was a little less impressed. The main reason was that I chose the Clarion because of the safety of their interior rooms. I was given rooms in the rear building in which all rooms have doors that open to the outside. In the future, if I stay here again, I will be requesting a "balcony room" in the front building. On a positive note, the rooms were nicely furnished and comfortable. The full breakfast at Sadies, although not the best, it was much appreciated. It also still beat the pants off of a continental breakfast offered by most hotels. The swimming facilities were nice and appreciated. It is located right on the strip (hwy 76). There is a good amount of parking, including parking for rvs and buses. The staff are friendly and helpful.
2 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2014
Loved the hotel!! Very clean beautiful rooms with a small balcony was just what we wanted. Indoor pool and hot tub were amazing, also had a sauna too, staff were very friendly and helpful, breakfast buffet at the restaurant next door was fabulous. This will be our go to hotel for Branson trips.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Patty
"been going here for years"
Clean nice hotel. Don't care for the breakfast
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
"Great hotel right in the middle of the strip"
Excellent accommodations - especially for the price! Breakfast buffet was great with many choices- 3 types of meat. Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs give accessability to all.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Arrived at 7:15pm and did not know that you could not take your luggage in the front as we were in another tower that did not connect very easily. Staff was friendly, no time limits on the pool or spa both inside or outside which pleased my daughter. Food was excellent and staff was very friendly.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
first time we ever stayed on the 7th floor, when we got there the girl wanted to know if we knew how to get there and I told her take the elevator well I was very surprised to hear that it was the penthouses. very nice and very comfortable. next time I will request this room again. the people are so nice and helpful.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Terry Lichtenberger
"Very Nice But......"
This is a very nice place but there is one thing I didn't like about it. It has two separate buildings one in the front and one in the back and when you try to get from one building to the other you will get lost with no one around to ask for help except for walking all the way back to the front desk! I have stayed here a few times for work and I still cant get used to all the doors and elevators you have to take just to get to breakfast in the morning, oh and by the way you will have to walk outside to get to the breakfast room no matter which building you stay in. If you have a choice stay in the front building because you actually have a comfy hallway outside your room door as opposed to stepping outside like you have to do in the back building. Also if you sleep during the day you will definitely want to stay in the front building because it is very noisy in the back. Like I say its quite the maze to get any where in this place so where your comfy shoes.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"Traveler beware!"
Room was located on the ground floor directly off the parking lot which was usually crowded. Room needed a major deep cleaning as well as renovation. Sink and countertop were chipped and their was a musty odor in the room. We changed hotels as soon as we could! And whatever you do stay away from the buffet. Trust me you'll thank me later.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Misty
"We will be back!"
Bobby (Food Manager) Sophia (Housekeeping) Gogee (Food svs) made our visit an exceptional experience. So helpful and gave us excellent service! Room was CLEAN and beds are so comfy! The hot breakfast every morning started our day off! Bobby was there to make suggestions on what to see and do and provided us with excellent food choices every day! This gentleman deserves the GOLD STAR for customer service along with his staff. Dont stay anywhere else on the strip! You get what you pay for with the Clarion. they even get you discount tickets on shows delivered right to your hotel for any show in Branson! Made our first trip to Branson a real positive and fun experience. Location of hotel was perfect for shopping, dinning and theaters!
7 night trip Sep 29, 2013
First time branson visitor
"Poor staff!!"
Lazy staff didn't get us extra blankets after we asked 3 times, told us to take our trash to dumpster ourselves. Seemed like they didn't know what they were doing. Very weird set up with all the gates everywhere. Wouldn't stay again at a Clarion. No entrance helper. Breakfast awful & none staff spoke English!!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Close to everything we wanted to do !!!"
Everything was so clean and nice!! I will be back!!!
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2013
Janet
"Right in the middle of everything"
Was always treated as No. 1
2 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"My first visit to Branson"
We stayed at the Clarion in one of the Penthouse Rooms. Very nice accomodations and the hotel staff was very nice and extremely knowledgeable about Branson and the surronding areas. We will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Captain
Great location, right on the strip, parking on the hill was tough, bathroom was very small and not as nice as I had thought. Rooms were clean, although a little small.
3 night family trip May 11, 2013
Kristina
"CENTRALLY LOCATED"
Only problem I had was the room I purchased was not what I received. I purchased the Hot Tub room but it is not available on Hotels.Com. After showing them my confirmation they stood up and overwhelmed me. Thank you Clarion team.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2013
DALE
"Nice place, but noisy."
Several of the lightbulbs were burnt out over the sink. The room was comfortable, but the noise from people outside of the room and in the rooms behind us was horrid. I'm not sure there is any insulation between rooms at all or the wall to the walkway outside.
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
"One Of the Best for the Price"
We have stayed in many hotels in Branson and this one was one of the nicer ones for the price. Room was clean and a lot nicer looking than most in the area. Still a tad dated, but I could see that they took pride in the rooms. Bathroom is very small and not too inviting, but it's practical. Enjoyed the pool, too. Kind of crowded, but nobody can help that.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
"Excellent except for accessibility"
Loved everything, except the fact that there was no convenient interior access between concierge, lobby, and some of the rooms that were farther away. We loaded our own luggage to concierge, loaded it back to the car, then drove to the hotel room. Breakfast was awesome. Room was awesome.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2013
Visitor
"Jan 2013 stay"
Great hotel very clean!
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Great rates - clean - comfortable beds !"
We stayed on the first floor with the access hallway to indoor pool so it was a bit noise even late at night - but overall very pleasant stay - Kids on vacation forget that other guest may be trying to sleep - that is not the hotel staff fault - that is parents !
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
The Grandparent
"Good for families without seniors"
Basically a good experience. There were some things I didn't like. The place for breakfast was at a restaurant that was too far away for my elderly father to walk to, also the room we had in the rear building did not have much handicapped parking and was difficult for my father to get to.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
"Convenient location"
Nice, clean hotel. Convenient location. Only complaints were that the bathroom was really small and our room was located in the building way in the back and was under the stairwell so we had no outdoor view.
2 night family trip Nov 30, 2012
Leah
"Great Place to Stay"
My wife and I live relatively close to Branson and go for overnight trips 2 ir 3 times a year. We've stayed in several hotels over the years but never the Clarion until this trip. We were very pleased with all aspects of our stay, particularly the ultra-comfortable beds, and have found a new "home away from home" when we take our get-a-ways to Branson.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
"best in branson"
great hotel and restaurant too. very clean and comfy....will stay again
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2012
"Enjoyed our stay, close to shopping"
Very good staff. Great service and very quick. Room was very nice. The only thing we were a little dissapointed in was the refridgerator made a lot of noise coming on .. and woke you up several times a night. Breakfast was great
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
Alicia
"Hotel with great location and staff"
Very attentived and helpful staff. Central location in Branson especially for those without a car as much is very walkable.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"quet and affordable"
We had a great stay. The room was very nice and quiet at night.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2012