All hotels in Berlin, Germany
Auguststrasse 82, Berlin, BE, 10117, Germany, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Charming hotel conveniently located"
My sisters and I stayed only one night at the hotel and have no complaints. When we arrived, they did not have the correct reservation dates in their computers, but was not a problem at all. The people working at the desk were so nice and they took care of it without any hesitation. The room was so comfortable and charming that I wish we could have stayed longer. The hotel is a short walk to Museum Island, the neighborhood is peaceful and there are a lot of nice places to eat nearby. It was one of our favorite hotels on our trip and we would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Deanna
"Just okay"
The hotel was clean. Decor was very simple. King bed was two rolling twins pushed together, with separate comforters - not very romantic. Our room was street facing and was VERY loud (on the 2nd floor). We could hear every conversation that went on until 3 am (popular neighborhood!). Nice neighborhood, warm heaters and hot water.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Would recommend"
Nice and reasonably priced. Only wish breakfast were included.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great place!"
After an overnight trip we were praying we would be able to check in early - and this place didn't disappoint! Got there at 10 and they let us into our room without any discussion! Slept for 2 hours then went off to explore. So grateful!
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Excellent! Great value, great location, very pleasant and pretty!
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
NF
"very good location"
Was amazing, by the neighborhood, because is elegante, well localized in the city, with a lot of nice restaurantes and coffees and plenty of art galleries of contemporary art. Cool!
6 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Quiet hotel in great neighborhood"
The hotel is in a very quiet neighborhood of galleries, cafes and coffee shops. It's convenient to tourist sights such as Museum island and yet feels local, with families riding bikes and people sipping coffee and eating breakfast in the cafes on their way to work.
4 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
"Conveniently located on a quiet street"
While I would rate the breakfast as average and the hallway carpeting as a little embarassing, these are relatively minor issues. This hotel is clean, quaint, quiet, centrally located, has awesome access to public transportation, and I would definitely go back there again. I hope I get the chance. Many good restaurants and bars nearby too. No wifi in the room, but it's nice to sit in the beautiful courtyard while catching up on email etc. The room was very clean and modern, with a firm bed (very much appreciated). Teeny old-fashioned TV, but we didn't travel to Berlin to watch TV anyway so we didn't care about that.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Great location."
This hotel is in an excellent location, close to many eateries and hip clubs. it is also very close to S bahn access. while a somewhat sparse room, with poor television reception, the staff were helpful and friendly, and overall this hotel provided great value.
6 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"stay elsewhere"
Hotel rate too high for what you get. Location very good close to most major sites and transportation. Rooms shabby and worn. Carpets need to be redone. Staff very rude and unhelpful. Would not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip May 21, 2013
j and j
LOVED this Hotel! great rooms, very spacious. Great neighborhood and staff. My only complaint was that WiFi did not work great in my room. it worked great in the lobby, but was spotty at times in my actual room.
4 night trip Jan 2, 2013
CJ
My only issue with this hotel was the poor wifi connection, otherwise, a great place.
4 night business trip Jan 2, 2013
E.L.
"Needs serious modernization"
Except for the bathroom, the room needs serious modernization: no WiFi and the TV was a 13-inch tube with very limited choice of channels. The WiFi in the lobby often didn't even work, and when it did, it was incredibly slow. Soap was the only toiletry provided and decor of the room was old. However, the location was convenient and was only 2 minutes from the subway.
4 night trip Dec 30, 2012
A very nice place to stay! I will come again. The cleanliness and quietness of the rooms as well as the beauty of the building and the location are fantastic.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"Not as exciting as could be in Berlin"
I was disappointed on discovering that the hotel had taken my reservation and confirmed a room to me which was non-smoking, despite my having specially asked for a smoking room. I also did not get any assurance or apology on there being a mistake of sorts. It is reasonably centrally located though if you have only a night to spare, perhaps look for a hotel on a major road. Specially in contrast with the people in Berlin - who are amazingly charming, helpful, forever smiling and welcoming - I was surprised at the not so forthcoming support from them.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012

Great location with friendly and informative staff. Clean rooms with good showers. We had a great time and will be returning nearer Christmas.
4 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Juliet
Beautiful hotel lovely staff. Highly recommended!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"Recommended - clean rooms & great location"
Hotel was great. REally good location, with lots of nice bars and restuarants within easy walking. Easy access to the S-bahn, one stop from Freidrichstrasse station. Room was very comfortable and generous on size for a single room - the bed was much bigger than a normal 'single'. Bathroom had all amenities, and shower was good. Only problem with hotel was the fresh laundry being delivered at 2am each morning, which made a dreadful noise that travelled up the stairwell, since there are hardfloors throughout the hotel (i.e. no carpet to dull the noise of the trolley carrying the laundry). Would definitely recommend if you need a comfortable and clean place to rest your head, but don't need all the frills of a luxury hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Catherine
"Perfect location!"
Mitte is a great area with lots of interesting bars and restaurants within a few minutes walk from the hotel. Also, the U-Bahn and S-Bahn are only a few minutes walk away so it is easy to access all the sights of Berlin. The hotel room and bathroom was very large, clean and comfortable. We didn't have breakfast there as there was a good cafe bar across the road which did very good breakfasts at a reasonable price (Keyser Soze)
5 night romance trip May 13, 2015
M.A
"Great location for museums"
I have stayed here four times and don't look for anywhere else.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Sam
"Last minute hotel search with excellent experience"
nothing to complain, all was perfect
1 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
Walter
"Location, location, location"
I spent the most delightful weekend at hotel Augustinenhof. From check in to check out, the experience was amazing. The staff go out of their way for you, offering advice and even held my bag on my last day so that I could spend the last few hours enjoying Berlin, without dragging my luggage around. The room was spotlessly clean, TV with some English news channels, mini bar and free WiFi. It's also on a beautiful street full of art galleries and designer boutiques. There are cafes, bars and restaurants within a minutes walking distance in every direction. Oranienstrasse ubahn is five minutes walk and Museum Island approximately 10 minutes. Berlin was amazing. I will return next year and will stay at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Nice hotel on Augustrasse, Berlin."
Nice hotel on Augustrasse - great location, clean room and comfy bed but unfortunately has no air con or enough fans for every room so quite uncomfortable if the weather is very hot.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Debbie
"Hotel Augustinenhof"
This hotel was quite good and provided a good place to stay for my short stay. The hotel is in a great location near to the U-Bahn and also in an area with many restaurants, bars, and shops. The hotel itself was very clean and comfortable an had a very good WiFi connection. I would recommend this hotel for a stay in Berlin.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"Nice clean hotel"
No bells and whistles but a very competent hotel that ticks all the boxes. Ok size room but I did pay extra for a double room for single occupancy. The single rooms just have a bed on a wall in the room. I would stay again. Hotel charges you extra on top of booking for city tax, not something I've ever seen in Berlin before as the price you see is normally the price you pay. I came on business which is exempt from city tax so if you are on business and you tell them/prove it then you won't have to pay it.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Joe Mc
"Nice hotel close to a U Bahn station."
The facilities are very good, you can bring food in and cook which ia very good for those wanting to save on restaurants and the like, the cleanliness was good as well but the internet signal was very weak or non existent at times. We reported that to the reception but it had not been fixed till the end of our stay there. We never used the internet while at the hotel. Staff were very polite and spoke English.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Berlin Pre 50th Birthday 'me time'."
This is a curiously placed hotel set off a Berlin side street. Upon arrival, it took a couple of minutes to realise that there isn't actually a front entrance, but instead is set into the side of one of two buildings. Although Friedrichstrasse is but a stone's throw away, this is remarkably quiet at night and the only noise is the occasional bypasser. My second shock was to find out - upon arrival - that Berlin is now imposing a 2 Euro per night "private guest tax". This cost me 6 Euros over a 3-night stay. Expedia did not inform me of this before departure and I tried in vain to get further information. None was available. My guess is that I was either being scammed or it is being phased in on 'hushed' tones. Not happy. My room was uncomfortably cool and I asked twice for an extra quilt - using my very best German - only for my request to be met with puzzlement. There were no tea or coffee making facilities in my room and the lighting was quite poor when I wanted to read my books. Downstairs in reception there were also no drinks facilities and the female receptionist seemed more engrossed in her latest book than she was interested in my requests as a guest. The restaurant next door was charging 11 Euros for a breakfast !!
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Kitt
"Great value"
We often stay here when we visit Berlin. The rooms are big and perfectly clean, and the location is excellent - plenty of great bars and restaurants around. We've never had breakfast so can't vouch for that.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
BC
"Pleasant hotel in an excellent location."
This was my first visit to Berlin and it turned out to be a very enjoyable and interesting one. I was very pleased with my choice of hotel as I had no idea it would turn out to be so well located for visiting Berlin's main attractions. Fixtures and fittings were fairly basic but clean and comfortable. The restaurant was a bonus providing an excellent breakfast and other meals if required. The area was fairly quiet and my friend and I had no worries about walking there at night.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Maureen
"Relaxing base for a busy city break."
We feel totally relaxed in this hotel which is what we need as we fit in a lot of sightseeing in Berlin. My daughter and I felt safe walking in this area late in the evening.we have stayed three times and hope to return in the future
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"I would definitely go again"
Very convenient location, good basic amenities, the 24 concierge service was useful.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Great Location for all the sights"
Great Location for all the sights in a quiet neighbourhood. Clean room though it was a bit small.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Review of Hotel Augustinen"
I arrived at the hotel and checked in in and given a key to my assigned room. Opening pf the door took some getting used to, but was eventually managed. Used the business internet room to deal with a few issues that came up and took note on the brochures on offer at reception.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Conveniently located hotel"
This is nice little hotel on a quiet street very close to Museum Island and the start of walking tours. Breakfast in the Italian restaurant next door is not bad value at €6.25 per person. The one downside is the 'free' internet - the system logs you out every couple of minutes, which is very frustrating. It's also pretty slow. Also, while staff tried to be helpful about tours, they obviously had very little knowledge about them.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Awesome Experience"
Very convenient location. They had a shuttle running every ten minutes so it was extremely easy to get to and from places. Staff were uber friendly and polite. They couldn't do enough for us. Overall an awesome experience and I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 10, 2013
Teresa
"Reasonble Value"
The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly. Fan in the bathroom was a bit noisy and would run automatically for 20-minutes.
2 night trip Jan 20, 2013
"Exactly what we wanted"
Exactly what we wanted, a small yet lovely hotel that was well located in the heart of Berlin. Would highly recommend.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
"It's ok"
It's really 2 single mattresses pushed together and the pillows on the bed are really thin. Bathroom was a disabled one which I wasn't aware of. No bath. It's location is the best to get to all major attractions it doesn't take long to use public transport to get from the hotel to the sights.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"No need to look further"
I chose this hotel because of the safe location close to museums and transport links, Friedrichstrasse station being reasonably close, also Dada Falafel cafe. Everything was as I expected and hoped. It was quiet and felt safe, comfortable and civilised. I made use of the PC in the lounge. We returned this year to the same room and were equally pleased. I am looking forward to staying here again sometime.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
Jacquie
"Great location, Great service"
Great location, everything was perfect except the double bed was 2 single beds pushed together with 2 single duvets, which was annoying.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012

"Very nice stay , we are ready to come back"
Very pleasant stay,very clean and quiet hotel,perfect location ( major touristic attractions within walking distance, lot of restaurants and bars in the area), several U or S stations near to the hotel.We will come back.
5 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Marc
"Helg i Berlin"
Välbeläget hotell i lugnt och trevlig område. Trevlig och hjälpsam personal. Själva hotellet är prydligt men väldigt opersonligt. Rummet var ganska varmt men det gick bra att sova ned öppet fönster. Kanske för varmt en het sommardag. Frukosten som kunde bokas på var inte toppen, vissa saker var slut. Ät hellre frukosten på ett av de många ställena i närheten.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Karin
SE
"Très bon rapport qualité prix"
Pour 4 jours de tourisme à Berlin, cet hôtel est tout à fait correct. Nous avions demandé 2 chambres dont une triple...et là bonne surprise..il y avait une chambre avec un lit double séparé du lit simple par cloison. un genre de petite suite forte agréable, avec un vrai lit une personne ( et non pas un clic clac ou canapé lit d'appoint comme c'est souvent le cas). Malheureusement, seul bémol et c'est fort dommage, un accueil désastreux de la part d'une des employées. Nous avons même été obligé d'en faire part à la Direction. ( ce qui n'est vraiment pas dans nos habitudes). En tous les cas, si vous avez la chance de ne pas tomber sur elle, nous recommandons vivement cet hôtel très propre, calme et bien placé dans Mitte.
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
florence
FR
"Hotel mitten im „Zentrum Berlins“"
Ein gutes Hotel mit zentraler Lage in der „Mitte“ von Berlin. Der Service war erstklassig und sehr hilfsbereit wenn es um Planung von Routen o.ä. ging. Alle, für Touristen die Berlin zum ersten Mal besuchen, wichtigen Plätze und Sehenswürdigkeiten sind bequem zu Fuß erreichbar (ca. 20min). S-Bahn Station liegt 2 Minuten entfernt. Wir werden uns dieses Hotel merken, weil dieses ein hervorragendes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis bietet. Jederzeit wieder gerne.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Wolfgang
"Prisvärt"
Trevligt område nära kollektivtrafik. Något butter personal men överlag ett mycket prisvärt hotell.
3 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
SE
"Solides Hotel für einen beruflichen Aufenthalt"
Organisatorisch lief alles bei Buchung und während des Aufenthalt wie am Schnürchen: alles super freundlich und korrekt. Auch mein Wunsch ein Zimmer zum Innenhof hinaus zu bekommen wurde ohne Problem erfüllt. Zur Strasse hin ist es zwar sehr sonnig, aber auch sehr laut, da gegenüber das alte große Postgebäude umgebaut wird. Nicht schön waren Manikürereste von Vormietern auf dem Badezimmerboden, sonst wars aber sauber. Jetzt im Winter fehlte mir eine zusätzliche Decke im Zimmer. Die hätte ich unten an der Rezeption erhalten können - aber erst im Bett.... Ging dann doch ohne. Das Bett war sehr bequem, nicht zu weich, nicht zu fest. Sehr sorgfältig und zuvorkommend wird das Gepäck im Hotel aufbewahrt, zB zwischen Zimmerräumung und definitiver Abreise. Das Frühstück habe ich auf deutliches Anraten von Kollegen nicht im Hotel, sondern extern genommen. Ich selbst kann deshalb dazu nichts sagen. Die Lage in Mitte ist perfekt und zentral. Und irgendwann fährt die S-Bahn unter der nahen Tucholsky-Straße dann ja auch wohl wieder. Der Schienenersatzverkehr mit Oldtimer-Bussen zZt ist stressig und umweltbelastend.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Otto
DE
"ottima posizione ma camere sono un pò piccole"
l'albergo è carino e si trova in una zona di Mitte molto carina. piena di negozietti, bae e ristoranti. Inoltre e vicinissima alla stazione di metropolitana di Orianenburger strasse. Le stanze sono un pochino piccole
3 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
IT
"ottima location...cortesia e servizio u po meno..."
Il quartiere è perfetto (locali ristorantini, negozi, poco traffico, in centro e con la linea s vicinissima)...unica pecca..la cortesia (ci saremmo accontentati di un mezzo sorriso all entrata e all uscita dall albergo) ed il confort della camera...il letto matrimoniale consiste di due materassi singoli affiancati ed i cuscini sono talmente sottili e morbidi che è come non averli.
4 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Anna
IT
"2 TAGESSPIEGEL IN BERLIN"
Die Lage des Hotels ist hervorragend, die Zimmer sind sauber und gepflegt und gemütlich... Aber... Es ist eine riesengroße Baustelle direkt vor dem Hotel, um 6.30 Uhr ist die Nacht zu ende, der Lärm ist gewaltig trotz Doppelfenstern. Sobald die Baustelle weg ist... gerne wieder.. Bis dahin... Nur am Wochenende oder als Geschäftsreisender, der eh früh aufstehen muss oder möchte.
2 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Lars
DE
"hôtel de très bonne qualité"
Court séjour de 4 jours visite des principaux sites de Berlin hôtel bien placé Télévision vétusté et petit déjeuner copieux mais un peu cher EN Tous les cas excellent rapport qualité prix
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014