All hotels in Overland Park, Kansas, United States of America
5800 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS, 66211, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Golf Getaway"
Good location, easy check in. Breakfast buffet was good. Room was comfortable and clean. Only there one night, but was very satisfied.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Excellent hotel with no flaws or mistakes that I could see.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Patrick
"Handicapped"
We had a handicapped room which was nice but the beds a way to high for a handicapped person to get into.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Jeanette C.
"Bad smell"
The hotel was very nice and very clean, however, the room smelled of mold. It was so bad I had to keep spraying my perfume and I had to cover my head when I slept. Overall the room looked really clean and the bathroom was the cleanest I've seen. However, the smell of mold was overwhelming.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Carmelita
"Yup, it was a Hilton..."
Was frustrating to find that after paying $120+ for our room for the night that we would have to get up and pay $9.95 per adult and $5.95 per child for breakfast...it was just a basic buffet breakfast. Coffee was only so so but overall the hotel stay wasn't anything special to write home about. It was quiet and that was appreciated and the staff was friendly. If I had to stay in the area again I wouldn't hate staying there again but I would most likely seek out a Drury.
3 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
I was in town for the VMUG UserCon. Very comfortable stay at the hotel. Service, room, and food were great. Very convenient to get to the convention center. Enjoyed the stay very much
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Gregory
"Disappointing stay at HILTON!!!!"
the staff are rude, prejudice and unprofessional!!!!
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Hilton OP"
Very clean, super comfortable rooms and great breakfast
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Misty
"Great first stay"
It was my first stay at a Hilton Garden Inn, and it was a great stay. Courteous & helpful staff. Printed directions for us. Will definitely consider for future trips.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
PJ
"Best Hotel!"
This is a very nice hotel. The man at the front desk told us it was recently renovated. Our room was huge and so nice! We were very impressed! The shower was huge, and the bed was so comfy! I will be calling to find out the kind of mattress it was. We go up twice a year for Nascar and this is the best hotel we have stayed at. We tried to book again for October, but they said it was too early for their computer system to book that far ahead. We will definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
This hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were conveniently located close to the interstate, shopping and lots of restaurant options.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Jenna
"First week.of May"
Excellent stay, but they were doing construction..
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Best hotel in Overland Park!"
Wonderful overnight stay with my future daughter in law. Love the neighborhood and surrounding community!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Very clean. Comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Conv"
Had no bad experiences. Excellent check-in, comfortable, clean rooms, friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Jeanette
"Very nice hotel!"
We stayed here this past weekend and were very pleased with our stay. Great location, very friendly staff and the room was very nice. We will definitely stay here again when we return to KC area! Also, rooms have a mini refrigerator and microwave.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Kurt and Linda
"Will be nice when renovated"
When they are done with lobby renovations it will be nicer. We were there in mid construction
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"All Good"
Every detail of this stay was excellent, staff friendly and very helpful, room was great, and they are upgrading every room! Food was wonderful for this type of facility as well. Try the chicken ,Cobb Salad.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Buck
"Will stay again!"
Great hotel. Had everything I needed and was in a great location for my needs.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Donald
I have stayed here twice as plan to stay here again. I love the cozy and attractive lobby, the delicious food at the restaurant, and the indoor pool.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
We really enjoyed our stay. We were there from 12\24-12\26 and the hotel employees were very friendly and helpful it was a quiet hotel the room was extremely comfortable and clean. The pool area was very relaxing and clean. We will definitely stay again when we visit overland park.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Brandi
"Top Notch Place"
We wanted to stay only one night in order to play in a bridge tournament and didn't want to spend so much money. This hotel is beautiful and everything was great including staff who helped us get snacks late at night.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Weekend Stay Was Perfect"
The room and amenities were both perfect.
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Sierra
"we like this part of KC."
this is a pleasant hotel with nice accommodations. What made this visit exceptional for us was the staff. They all went out of their way to accommodate adults and children alike. The kitchen/breakfast staff was amiable and wanting to make sure we were happy!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great hotel, wonderful staff"
The rooms are very nice with microwave and fridge a very comfortable bed. Although the hotel is close to the major roads it was very quiet. We also enjoyed the pool, hot tub and exercise room very much and were very happy to have free WIFI. The small restaurant offered a very nice variety for breakfast, (although breakfast is not included in the hotel price). They do serve lunch and dinner as well. But the stars of the hotel definitely were its staff. Everybody was very friendly and accommodating! We specially appreciated the waiters at the restaurant, who always served us with a smile, even when we came in just before closing time! I absolutely would recommend the hotel and if we ever come back to Overland Park we'll make sure to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn again..
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Gerti
"Great value hotel."
Nice facility, friendly staff convenient to shopping.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Don
"Thanksgiving at Hilton"
Room by the elevator and people getting off made a lot of noise. Also, heard noise above on the 3rd floor, someone stomping! Otherwise room was clean & comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Debra
"a few bad attitudes"
Hotel was great, staff needs improvement on attitude.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
kendra
"Nice location"
The hotel was in a great location for us to visit family for the holidays; however, compared to several other Hilton Garden Inns we have stayed at it was quite disappointing. Bed was uncomfortable (we almost exclusively stay at HGI because of the usually comfy beds), floor squeaked, refrigerator didn't work...not we are used to at one of these hotels.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Angie
"Clean and convenient"
Quick overnights stay while on the road. This hotel was clean and comfortable and a good value. Good shopping and dining nearby and convenient to major highways.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Stacey
"Best hotel in Kansas City!"
EXCELLENT!! This is a wonderful hotel! If you are going to the Kansas City area, this is the place to stay! My husband and I will always stay in this hotel when we go to KC. Staff is very friendly and helpful and the food in the dining area is top-notch! We highly recommend this hotel to families or business travelers.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Reasonable choice for visiting the KC area"
This hotel is located within easy access of the Interstate, but far enough off to not be compromised by excessive traffic noise. Good solid mattress and nice overall finish to the room. Tasty coffee and goodies in the lobby too!
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"bad service"
Me and other guest that I knew who stayef in the hotel had problems with the receptionist at the desk. Very poor attitude. Manager walks out the back with a post it not stuck to her forehead.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
mario
Everyone was kind and accomodating! Grandson loved the indoor pool.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Pam
"Expo hotel"
Everyone was so pleasant and helpful. We checked in early and since we had a toddler that was so helpful. Beautifully decorated and excellent room.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
Gaye
"Hilton Garden Inn"
We were a little disappointed with our stay. The reviews made it sound wonderful. The room was a little dated and smelled musty upon arrival and the beds were old and uncomfortable. Housekeeping did not clean our room on one of the days (We were gone all day until 10:30pm) However on the plus side, the desk staff were very friendly and welcoming and it was quiet for sleeping.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Unproffesional Attitude."
We enjoyed the room at the Hilton but I must say the staff that checked us in on the first day of our stay was neither helpful, friendly or professional. We were told that there was a mix up in our reservation and we would have to contact Hotels.com to work it out. While we were at the desk, a lady, I assume was the manager came out of the office behind the desk with a post it note on her forehead. It was not until my daughter gave the lady an inquisative look did she remove the post it note from her forehead. We went up to our room to call Hotels.com when we recieved a call from the front desk asking if we had worked it out yet. We had been in our room LESS than 5 minutes when we recieved this call. I said we would be down as soon as we worked out the issue. At that time I was told the room would cost us much more than I had already paid. We got the problem fixed. Turns out Hotels.com had done everything on their end, the staff at the Overland Park hotel did not put our reservations in the system. We were in town for a friends wedding and had friends that were also staying at your hotel in Overland park. Turns out they had the exact same experience at check in that we did. I booked a room at the Hilton because you have a great reputation for quality rooms and service. Although the room was very nice, the check in fiasco told me I will never stay at the Overland Park Hilton Garden Inn again.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Victoria
"Kansas stay October"
The hotel was nice but the beds were awful. We had one decent bed and then the other bed was all lumpy and hard to sleep on. I would definitely recommend getting new mattress in at least the room we stayed in.
5 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Close to event and family"
No problems, was permitted to check in early in order to get to event on time.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Hotel near shopping and sports complex"
The staff at the hotel were extremely professional and helpful. They were extremely timely in their responses to my concerns.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
We were very impressed with the size of the rooms. They worked perfect for us and our 3 children. Also loved the HUGE hot tub!:)
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Le
Our # 1 concern is always cleanliness. This hotel fit the bill. Many small things made all the difference. Convenience items, such as ironing board, hair dryer, grooming and personal care items, coffee and hot tea, very comfortable King bed, soft sheets and friendly service.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Mo
"Central Location of Satisfaction"
I think the room was great, very comfortable. Enjoyed the fitness facility and the swimming pool. And the employees were very friendly and courteous, especially Da'shel. She helped me with finding tourist sites.
4 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Mr. H. Lacy
"Central location"
Nice hotel with a good priced breakfast. Very friendly staff especially in the breakfast area. Only complant would be not enough towels both nights for four women. When asked they provided the extra towels.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"What I expected"
For the most part was exactly what I expected, very nice for price. I was really disappointed in the breakfast. The 9.95 breakfast may have been good but didn't want to pay that at a hotel in this price range, expected continental.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
We really enjoyed our stay at this Garden Inn. First off, the location for us was perfect. Easy access to the Overland Park area while very short distance to major highway to go towards the state line and downtown area. The hotel lobby was wonderful for visiting and each afternoon there were special treats. The rooms were comfortable, clean and although not recently remodeled, it was nice and just fine for us. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Steph
Great stay! Would stay here again when visiting KC. Went to KC Chiefs game and I felt this location was great! The hotel staff was better than most in my opinion!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Only a couple things 1. There's a tree that hides the entrance sign. 2. We had to leave. This place is amazing. It was really close to my doctor's appointment.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Jamie
AC needs to be colder
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Family Getaway"
Awesome from the price to everything about the hotel, we were very pleased with the front desk giving us a room right across from the indoor pool, and had a great nights sleep beds very comfortable, the convenience of fridge and microwave "state of the art" service/stay!!!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
NJ
"Great service"
The staff at the front desk, particularly Imani, were extremely helpful. Due to a change in plans we had to change rooms after the first night. Imani found a room on the same floor that was available before checkout time so it was easy to transport luggage to the new room. Dinner at the hotel was quite good and reasonably priced. Not something we usually find at hotel restaurants! The location was perfect for our visit which included a KC Royals' game. Will definitely stay here in future visits to Kansas City/Overland Park.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014