All hotels in Munich, Germany
Goethestrasse 26, Munich, BY, 80336, Germany, ‏‎800-491-6126

Quite clean
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Great Location to Train Station"
The room was clean. The Internet was cheap and worked well. The shower was great.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"close to the train station"
The room was ok, the staff was polite. I didn't like the shower, but it was only one night. Inexpensive, convenient location.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
frankie
clean rooms,near to main railway station (approx 4 minutes walk), nice staff,
Other trip May 28, 2013
"near to the train station, but not comfortable"
The room was not clear and comfortable. But its price was ok. And its location was very good.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2013

Nice hotel, good location, small singl room but everything you need, a bit noisy neighbors.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2016
Elena
Was not happy at all staff are a disgrace all personal items in my room where never safe and had been removed without my consent or knowledge. I will never use this hotel again and I suggest you remove it from your website
3 night trip Nov 27, 2015
"OK stay near centre"
Short stay in Munich and this was a good base for the price. The hotel is walking distance into the town centre. The wifi is free (just get the code from reception). The rooms are very small but expected for price. Overall an ok stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Catherine
"quick trip to munich"
enjoyable stay ,with no problems .location ok and quite easy to find . As usual transport very efficient
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
jarl
"KEEP AWAY FROM THIS RUN DOWN PIT HOLE!!!!!"
THE HOSTELS NEARBY SEEMED 5 STAR NEXT TO THIS RUN DOWN DIRTY OLD PLACE WITH A STEEP PRICE. THE BEDLINEN WERE SOILED AND BLOOD STAINED. THE STAFF WERE UNPROFFESIONAL, LACKED PEOPLE SKILLS AND DID NOT SPEAK ENGLISH. THEY SEEMED AS IF THERE WERE PICKED OFF THE STREET TO RUN THE HOTEL DOWN!!! KEEP AWAY UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW MONEY!! I'M SURPRISED HOTELS.COM HAVE THIS CATEGORISED AS A HOTEL, LET ALONE ON THEIR LIST FOR CUSTOMERS. VERY UNLOYAL. THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE A RATING!!!
6 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
"wouldn't come back to this hotel again"
The staff was not friendly, nor helpful.The wifi did not work in my room (there is no wifi signal) and the staff replied they can't do anything about it. The lighting in the bedroom and bathroom was so dim, unlike anything from the picture shown online. One thing good about this hotel is that it is cheap and very close to the train and undergroud station.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
"Run away."
The staff at the front desk were condescending and rude to my fiancé and me. They would not provide help that we asked for. An extra pillow and fan. Because they didn't have access to housekeeping? Weird. There was a large blood stain on the wall an no air conditioning. Additionally the wifi we had to pay for didn't reach our room and when we asked to either change rooms or get our money back they refused. No parking on site. We decided to cancel our stay and moved. This was a horrible experience for us. Do not recommend.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
"Munich July 2015"
This is in a very rough area of town, a strip club and various adult shops not far from the hotel. Our room was dark and the walls were marked and had knocks out of them, shower wasn't great but the bedding was clean and fresh. Was a very hot night (30+ degrees) and no air conditioning and the window open with all the noise outside did not exactly give us the best nights sleep unfortunately. I'd stay somewhere else if I went again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Robson
We stayed with the baby, but first we're not provided with a baby cot or any bed for her. Not suitable for families. A half of personal was very helpful, but only half. Really nice breakfast though.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Maria
"Munich hotel"
tV had no English channel, otherwise snug and comfortable. Good location and very good breakfast room and breakfast
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
josephine
"Great service and friendly staff"
Was a little sceptical about staying at this hotel after reading previous reviews but had planned a 4 day trip to Munich with 3 nights at this hotel. On arrival the staff were very friendly as they were throughout the stay and the room cleanliness was very good. As a few people have said the area may be a tad "seedy" but my friend and I had no problems in the whole time we were there. Wifi access was cheap and easy to use throughout. If you take anything from my review it would be don't jump to conclusions about his hotel as it was much more than you may expect. Cheap in price, great conditions, staff going above and beyond and a perfect location in terms of distance to the heart of Munich and the central station. Would 100% stay here again!
3 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Charlie
"OK only"
Good if you just want to find a place to sleep.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
SG
"very bad experience"
The room didn't have enough space , beds were not good and used to slide down and gets displaced , bathroom was too small
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Inconsistent service levels"
The room I stayed in was ok and clean, but only the bedside light was working, the desk lamp didn't have a lightbulb. I told reception about it in the morning, but it hadn't been fixed by the evening. I then tried to call the 24 hr reception, but noone picked up the phone so I had to get downstairs to get someone put in a lightbulb. The number on the landline phone was wrong (when my friend called me, she ended up in the wrong room). On the second day, I only had one small towel in the bathroom despite me hanging both towels up for reuse. Breakfast is nice, but not well organised. It's on the 6th floor but in order to get it you have to go downstairs to reception and purchase a voucher first. Why not just take note of the room number and pay the bill at checkout? On a positive note, one receptionist lent me a plastic bag to carry my laptop when I didn't have one.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Felt very unwelcomed"
Felt very unwelcomed, i asked to provide a number for cab, i don't know why the reciptionist was fuming... surely not going there next time
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Ocktoberfest"
Both rooms booked were small with the smallest bathrooms, it was difficult having a shave due to the positioning of the basin and small shelf for your toothbrush etc. Staff were efficient but not friendly
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Fred
"5mins from Oktoberfest"
Close to the central station in Munich and 5Mins from the Oktoberfest site this hotel ticked all the boxes. Clean and comfortable with friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Close to the central station"
This hotel was ok for staying few nights, especially as youre out all day visiting munich.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
walrac
"Not a very good part of town"
arrived late not our fault as plane delayed. Arrived at what we thought was hotel sign outside said Smart Stay Hotel place dirty from outside up steeps with none to clean windows curtains inside worse ripped seats dirty counters. Thank heavens the real hotel was round the corner suggest sign outside bar that we went into taken down as we nearly drove away. Room clean but small. N o tea or coffee making equipment in room free coffee downstairs but finished before we got there.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Sue
"Fit the Need"
We were coming into the train station with bicycles in late evening & leaving early the next day, so needed an affordable place to sleep near the station. This hotel fit the bill. Yes it,s an older hotel in a less desirable area, bit the room was clean, the beds comfortable, and it was actually quiet at night. The staff didn't have a facility to store our bikes but eventually allowed us to keep them behind the front desk. Rooms are on the small side but again, worked fine.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Em
"Stay was comfortable"
The hotel is in a great location relative to the metro, easy to get to. The hotel is nice and clean, service was ok too. The shower was a bit small. Wifi wasnt free, neither was breakfast. I would still recommend this hotel though.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Ideal for drunk students"
I paid 98€ for a single room: the accurate pricing should be around 30/32€ per night. Not suitable for business users or for family. room too small, suitable for a 10 years old child!
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great location for the price you're paying"
Just a few minutes walk from the main train station. Easy to get to. Great location when you're budgeting or don't really want to spend money on accommodations.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Great staff"
Great experience with the staff. Very friendly and helpful! Room was perfect size with a private bathroom. Plenty of hot water. Awesome buffet breakfast, though maybe a bit pricey, but overall worth it. Ok location - a bit of a walk to the train station and to main tourist area, but I felt safe as a young woman traveling alone. Great experience!
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
gymgurl
"Near the station and center"
good hotel if you are spending the night and mostly out of the hotel. better then a hostel if you prefer some privacy during the night.
Other trip May 19, 2014
SG
"good location."
Walking distance of town centre and railway station and Octoberfest venue only 5mins to each , but area not good . Beds comfy , room was basic but adequate. Good sized desk. No kettle. Staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
"perfectly fine for a stop"
Was here for three nights over a weekend-helpful, friendly staff; room was clean; very best the train station, but the surrounding area was a bit sketchy at night. That said we found a welcoming pub just down from the hotel, and you can walk into the city centre. WiFi was a weakness- you buy a 30/60 minute password from reception for a couple of Euros. Fine if you just need to check the emails but you're not really 'connected'. Overall a good stay.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Alex
"Munich"
Close to train station and was value appropriately for its quality.
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2014
Damian
"Cheap and Cheerful"
Clean no Frill's Hotel in City centre. Helpful staff ideal for one night stopovers or short break's
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
steve
"Basic hotel"
Only stayed two nights. The room was clean and functional. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Not worth...."
+ closed to train station - it's not 3 star hotel...although the hotel has a good location, but there is a Turkish market downstairs. Quite dirty. The bathroom is not clean, even no toilet paper...
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Ada
"Friendly hotel, near the main train station"
Hotel about five mins walk for us from the main train station (hauptbanhof) so very handy for the underground and s-bahn. Also a Lidl and aldi nearby- handy. Staff very friendly, room was ready before checkin. Breakfast cheaply priced at 6.50euros (cheaper than some hotels offer and had the same things as other hotels we'd visited in Germany). However like the other places, it's more of a continental breakfast rather than bacon etc, although they do have some German sausage. If you love an English tea (ie black tea) then I suggest taking your own tea bags, they have a selection but not many places seem to have black tea! There is tea/coffee in reception until 6pm for free so maybe take your own kettle if you love a cuppa before bed etc. Room very clean and I would recommend again as location good as a base, just a shame there was one English Channel cnn, but I guess we weren't in room that much. Also my partner couldn't get the wifi to connect but perhaps this was just our room but that was disappointing. Initially when I walked up to hotel I was a little anxious of what hotel would be like, but once in it was clean and no problems.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
anna
"Nice hotel!"
It was comfortable and very close to the train station, and the employees were very helpful. Overall a very positive experience!
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Close to Oktoberfest"
Clean secure place to crash out drunk after a big day in the beer halls. Dancing singing drinking happy times.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Reasonable choice for short business trip"
Staff were friendly and helpful, location was convenient being close to the central station and underground but quite noisy with passing road and pedestrian traffic, room was clean but on the small side and sound proofing could be a lot better, no tea and coffee making facilities in the room but free coffee and tea are provided in the lobby until 6pm, breakfast selection was reasonable but charged extra above room rate and need to purchase ticket from reception, overall not bad for a quick business trip to Munich but not up to par with 3 star hotels in other major European cities
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
"Basic but nice hotel in city centre"
Very good. Thanks for letting me check in early and store my luggage after check out.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Mum of teenage
"Good value close to railway station"
This hotel is within walking of the main railway station. My room was clean and modern with a comfortable bed. Reception staff were helpful and spoke perfect English. The room was small but I didn't have a problem with that.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"good, central location and good value"
Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Room fairly small but adequate. Good, central location and good value for money. Breakfast costs a bit extra but was good. Only negative was that it was very hot when we stayed and there is no air conditioning so we had to keep the window open which was a problem in the morning as traffic was heavy and people started opening up shops so it was very noisy from about 6.30 am.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
LJS
"Basic but adequate"
Conveniently located for railway station and shops, including Lidl! Coffee provided in foyer. Nothing fancy, but had everything I needed for my stay.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Handy for overnight stay between trains."
Arrived very late due to late train, staff quite unfazed. Close to main railway station. Easy walk with luggage.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Schweiz Convenience"
As other reviews state, location is good, close to main rail station. The area is not "bourgeois Germany" by any means but not at all suspect/dangerous either. Actually a nice selection of imaginative Turkish and other restaurants (I ate dinner at a nice Italian restaurant two minutes away), and cheap markets. I was in for a day meeting & out, so don't know how it is for tourism, but all U-bahn lines are 3 mins away at the main station in any case. Staff were amongst friendliest I've encountered....ONLY gripe was that it was the weirdest bed I've ever slept on, way too lumpy.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Excellent room close to the train station"
After reading some reports about this hotel I wasn't sure what to expect but I was well impressed. The hotel was a 5 minute walk away from the train station. The reception staff are very helpful, check in and check out was quick and easy and their English was excellent. The room was big enough for a single room with a single wardrobe, a desk, and a shelf for the suitcase. The shower room was adequate. The room was very clean and well maintained. I would have no problem recommending this hotel to other people
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Debbie
Not too bad however would have been nice to have some air conditioning or at least a fan, because of the 35c heat...but looks like it was 10c above the average...we just struck it hot and humid. The rest was fine...good breakfast etc...thanks
2 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2013
Room on the small side, but a very convenient location within walking distance of the main train station. Very clean room and good service from hotel staff.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2013
The hotel was good. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean. For usthe hotel could have been nearer to the central railway station. It is a non-smoking hotel and it would have been nice to find a table and some hairs in the forecourt for people to sit down while enjoying their cigarette. What I never encountered before was that the hotel takes a deposit of 50.00 Euros for the room. I did not know about this and we didn't then have to pay it. Otherwise all was fine.
7 night trip Apr 22, 2013
"Handy location for a short stay"
The hotel really isn't anything special, but it is one of the cheapest for central Munich. If you just need a place to sleep for a single night, it will do the trick. It is within walking distance (15-20 mins) of the town centre and tourist sites, and just 5 minutes from the main train station which connects to the airport.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013