All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Ordinary amenities
    Decent vibe
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
The hotel was recently remodeled & the decor is lovely. I checked in quite late but the staff was friendly and pleasant- I had high hopes for my stay. The hotel is in a central location but you can't hear outside noise - although you can hear your neighbors very clearly through the walls with startling clarity. The room was nicely decorated. There was a small refrigerator in the room that worked very well. Sadly, the AC didn't work well - the room was warm and muggy with the AC running on 68 degrees. It got slightly cooler at 60 degrees but it was still muggy in the room - the air felt heavy and thick. There were tiny black flies flying around & the rubber tub mat had black mold on the top (where you're supposed to stand - ugh!). When I shared this with the front desk staff at checkout, they were pleasant, smiling, apologetic and unconcerned about the room condition - they charge a daily resort fee.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2015
Great hotel for the family. We've been coming here the past three years and it has been consistently a good place to stay for our summer vacation at Hyannis.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Very nice and reasonably priced."
Was sorry I didn't have time to enjoy the amenities except for a quick dip in the salt water pool. Perfect location for my business meeting. Front desk staff delightful. Very nice.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Good Hotel, staff was friendly and helpful, kids loved the arcade and indoor pool.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"I will definitely be back"
Great friendly service..beautiful property. Very nice size rooms. So much to do...worth the money
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Todd
Great place for a family getaway. Nice indoor wave pool and onsite dining....the kids loved it.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Jordan
was very accomdating the room was excellent for the price. a lot to do there for adults and kids. will go back again.
Other trip May 22, 2015
michael
"wedding night"
Great location, classy, comfortable. Right near the beach, mall. You're able to park right next to your room depending on which room you get.
Other trip May 18, 2015
guillermo
"A sure bet"
Enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Can't go wrong with The Cape Codder"
Had a very nice relaxing couple days. Although it wasn't beach season, several beaches are a short drive away. Nice pools, landscape with outdoor seating, and an incredible steak au poive in the Grand Cru hotel restaurant. You won't be disappointed.
2 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Nicholas
"Both Hotel Pools need Cleaning"
We received a wonderful suite upgrade when the hotel did not have the room we booked available. We will probably not return. The pools were not clean. The wave pool was shut down at least twice the afternoon we used it....once to clean blood after someone was cut and the second after a child got sick in the pool. From midnight to 1 am a group of adults were talking and hanging out in the stairwell near our room. I could hear their entire conversation. I did not report the noise as I feared retaliation from the other guest.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"cape review"
Kids couldn't have been happier
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
patricia
"One night stay"
Stay was great except for when we asked front desk for local dinner ideas. She didn't want to be bothered. Just gave us one brochure.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Centrally located in Hyannis"
Long hairs left in bathroom sink and on floor, moved us to another room ( someone handed us the new room key and left us to search for the room like we know the layout of the motel), pubic hair in sink,fairly loud air conditioning/heater cycles on and off every 5 minutes to maintain temperature (and it was spring weather), threatening notice in bathroom stating if you hang damp clothes on furnature and damage it that you are responsible. Bathroom lighting two candle stick bulbs and or one giant halogen. Water pressure extremely poor. Lighting in motel hallway dim. Door keys work intermittently. Hearth and Kettle service slow..if you need extra utensils you have to ask for them every time ( if you order fish and like lemon with it, you must ask for it) Maid service showed up cheerful but not until 1:00 in afternoon, so we chose to pass on the service.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Duke
"Fun short vacation!"
Had a great time staying at this resort with my husband and two kids (ages 8 & 4). Nice, clean rooms. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Wave pool was just what we needed during Spring break after a long, cold NYC winter!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Danielle
"Fun Family Getaway"
everything is great about the hotel except I didn't like all the construction workers on the first floor. I didn't feel safe letting my older kids to walk to different destinations in the hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"wonderful"
I can wait to take my daugthers, we going on may again we love it....
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
carmen
Was a great time.. The pool is awesome.. That's it!
"Good Hotel for Winter"
We had a great time. In winter when there is not much to do around here this is a great place to take the kids. Game room and wave pool were awesome, didn't get to use the outdoor heated pool because of the little kids, but there were many others who seemed to be having a blast there
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Sudath
"clean, friendly, fun"
Stayed 2 nights. Kids loved the wave pool. We had a great stay.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Brooke
"would go again"
outdoor pool had a lot of hair in it toilet kept flushing all night
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
helene
"Fun hotel for kids and adults!"
Great stay with plenty of activities for kids and outdoor pool was warm enough even though it was 5 degrees out! Also Good food at restaurant a service.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Accomodating With A Storm Moving In"
Great experience and the hotel staff couldn't have been more accommodating. They required a two night minimum which we weren't crazy about but we bit the bullet and paid for two nights. As news of a major snow storm started to crystallize the hotel staff couldn't have been more accommodating and let us out of the second night with no questions asked so we did not risk being stranded at the hotel when the storm hit. My only other complaint is the hidden "resort fee" which is a major turnoff for me but our overall experience was fantastic.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
mark
We had a problem with our heat, it took only minutes for someone to come check it out. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"No hot water, terrible management"
Stayed the weekend with my family. Arrived on a Friday decently late, went to the gym then went to sleep. The next day woke up went to the pool and went back to the room to shower and we had no hot water all day Saturday. Called to complain and they did not offer a new room nothing. Sunday when we checked out they offered us $50 off our stay, great, fine. to bad they never gave us the discount.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Amber
"very comforting.."
We just endured a very long blizzard and spent 3 nights here. We were up graded to the Residence Rooms. All staff very pleasant and understanding the frustration of not being in our home comforts. The bartender Hannah was just wonderful and brought laughter to the bar. The front desk staff was welcoming. We ate at the Hearth and Kettle...good concept for dinner 2 for $30....house drinks, dinner, and dessert with good choices. Limited staff due to the storm, all departments stayed at the hotel until replacements arrived...most working 10-12 hour shifts. The concept of the hotel is very spread out and long walk to the pool. But that would be my only complaint.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Debbie
"Nice for younger kids"
We took our daughter and 5 of her friends for her 15th birthday. The pool had way toooo much chlorine to where you could barely open your eyes even with just standing there in the area. It is more suitable for younger children like 10 and under.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Tracey
Enjoyed the outdoor pool & hot tub in January . Great location.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Dont waste your money for a fake fireplace room"
We had a nice stay. We have been many times. We were a bit disappointed after we spent an extra 100 to upgrade to a fireplace room to find out it was not a real fireplace. Instead of gas or logs it was two gel cans that you light up. I would have never spent the extra money had I known. They should be up front about that.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Hidden Gem of Hyannis"
We chose the Cape Codder Resort while looking for a family friendly hotel for a weekend getaway. It was beyond our expectations and the kids had a blast. We will definetly be back soon!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great for kids"
Great outside pool ,the interior was well decorated for Christmas and my 3 kids really enjoyed it .the outside pool added on this vacation even know it was freezing outside the pool water was warm and the jacuzzi water temperature was perfect.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
petra
"great location"
Excellent facility with great indoor and outdoor pools. Close to shopping. Very clean and well appointed rooms. Outstanding gym.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
michael
"Getaway"
Awesome place to go with a family or for a quick getaway with your spouse.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great 2 night get away!#"
Easy check in...Friendly front desk staff. Courtyard view room. Close to pools. Too cold to utilize outdoor heated pool. LOVE I DO OR WAVE POOL! Lifeguards professional but not overbearing. Hearth and Kettle a bit overpriced but plenty of local eateries close by. Will definitely be back!!
"Well appointed hotel"
My husband and I stayed 2 nights in a room with a fireplace. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean and well maintained. The fireplace was not electric, you light a can of gel alcohol and it sits behind the artificial wood in the fireplace. The fireplace was set next to the tv cabinet at the end of a bed. While We enjoyed the hotel and will return, we didn't feel the fireplace was worthwhile. It would have been nicer if the room was 1 king size bed and a sofa was placed in front of the fireplace. We also had problems getting the room at a comfortable temperature. Rather than the system deciding if it needed heat or cooling for a temperature, you had to pick heat it AC.
Gray
"Cape Codder"
My stay was goid . The pools inside and out were fun . I didnt like that there was adult swim in the morning so my boys couldnt get in more swim before we checked out .
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"capecodder"
bad customer service, very unhelpful
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Jill
"Excellent location, however, facilities are old."
We had a good stay, however, the facilities are old and require updating. It appears that more effort is placed on the time share side of the facility. At times they were short handed with all the bus traffic in the dinning area.
4 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
David Henderson
Had a great girls' night away! The massage was amazing! It would be a great place to bring kids as well!
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Old"
Hotel was outdated and very musty smelling. Room very small. Bar/restuarants were closedVERY early. Would not return?
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
lorrie
"Enjoyed the new pool"
The room was nice. We really enjoyed both pools--the outdoor one was new since we'd last been there, and its hot tub was great. The plantings on the grounds are lovely. We were sorry that the outdoor dining was closed for the season, having arrived on Labor Day.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Jean
Overall it was nice. Wished there was more age appropriate activities for toddlers....even if it's as simple as upgrading the playground area. There are only two swings total.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Enjoyed our Labor Day Weekend stay!"
For a weekend get away, our hotel stay was fine. Very much enjoyed the heated outdoor pool area. Indoor wave pool was great for kids. Hotel is close to Beaches, Hyannis restaurants and shopping
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Amazing"
This was the best hotel I've ever stayed in,, I lived it so clean n comfy n beatiful the most amazing outdoor pool and indoor mini watermark my kids loved it n the fire pit was fun everything was so great,
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
jen
"Not like it used to be?"
I have been going to the Cape Codder for over twenty years and have always enjoyed a good stay. This last visit there will in fact be my last. Originally designed as a resort/conference center the CCR had previously catered to a more upscale adult crowd. Now the CCR has become nothing more than a kids water park with beds. The rooms were mildewed, there was some serious maintenance and safety issues which needed to be addressed which were not. Staff is young and very cold. No maintenance staff on overnight should a problem arise. As previously stated it's an overpriced water park with beds. There are newer hotels in the process of opening in Hyannis that are national chains that will over the services and amenities the adult traveler will require and be more commensurate price wise.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Loved the outdoor pool and hot tub"
It was a little different from what I expected but the room was huge and the bed was comfortable. We did happen to see a spider hanging from the ceiling which bothered me but it seemed pretty clean otherwise. Loved the hot tub and outdoor pool but they could clean it better. Also if you don't have kids, it's probably not the best idea to book this hotel because you will see a bunch of them running around so you have to be careful to not show PDA. I didn't like how even though during adult swim only hours which are only 2 hours throughout the day, people still refused to listen and brought their kids anyway.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Kia
very nice stay, kids loved pools..close enough to beaches
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
brigid
"great for kids"
We stayed for 5 nights. A few spots on rug and bathroom not perfect but overall a nice place to stay. Lots to do for kids and good nightly entertainment and outside dining. Close to town but on major highway so had to drive everywhere. We overlooked parking lot but was quiet. Would return in future.
6 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
christa
"friend told us about the hotel"
very nice, kid friendly just thought alittle expensive
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Great Indoor water park pool you can use everyday"
Great Indoor water park pool you can use everyday unlike other hotels that you still have to pay to get in. This water park is inclusive with the room. So good family option.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014