All hotels in Leduc, Alberta, Canada

Delicious food
  • Value
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"Adequate if you need to be close to the airport"
We stayed here for one night because it is close to the airport and we had an early flight. For one night it is fine. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was adequate. Bathroom very small. I would not choose to stay here unless I needed to - but if you have an early flight out of Edmonton and you need only a basic hotel, this is fine.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Karl Heinz
staff very helpful and courteous
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Nickolas
"Great hotel for the money"
I stayed overnight before I flew out the next morning. Perfectly clean, amazingly friendly staff, convenient breakfast for on the run to the airport. I will DEFINITELY be staying here again.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Very Convenient"
I chose this motel as the Dollar/Thrifty car rental counter is located at this motel. The airport shuttle runs about every half hour from door 9 of EIA. Once at the motel, it was so nice to pick up the car (they parked it in the parking lot for me while I checked in at the motel) then go to the other side of the lobby and check into the motel. When I returned the car, I dropped it off and went up to my room for the night to prepare for my early morning flight home the next day. The motel looks new, stylish interior, and offers a complimentary continental breakfast that starts at 5 am. The only criticism I would have is that the linen was like burlap.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
Hotel was nice, clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
Dean
"Surprisingly great stay"
Immediately greeted with friendly service. They helped us with information about the area and how to get about the sites. The room size is what I expected but the beds were super comfortable. The modifications helped supposed all our gadgets. Great stay.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Doug
Very convenient and close to airport. Sumptuous breakfast and friendly staff.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
PADMINI
"Staff helpful over all great place to stay good va"
Over night due to flight coming lTe
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
siska
"Nice hotel close to Edmonton Intl' Airport"
Was actually a last minute booking as my connecting flight did not leave until the next morning and I need a room for the night.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Andy
"short stay"
Room very clean, quiet and updated. Breakfast was fairly good. Staff was helpful and friendly. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
sandy
"nice hotel"
nice hotel close to airport free breakfast and airport shuttle
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Great place to stay in a very convient location. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Don Anderson
"Good stay"
Stayed overnight to catch an early flight. A good hotel with friendly staff and has a Tim Hortons next door. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"close to airport and resturants"
room was clean ,and my stay was nice and quiet..
1 night business trip May 7, 2013
"Lousy Hotel"
Got there at midnight with family, the room was not clean, dog food underneath the sink and on the carpet. Hair in the bathtub, coffee grinds in the bed. Stunk very badly. Reported to hotel personnel, they moved us to another room. We still had to pay full rate after having to deal with this
1 night trip Apr 8, 2013
"Old and run down"
The hotel served the purpose for the night. It's old and needs a serious face lift. We were put on the 3rd floor with our luggage no way to easily get up the stairs, elevator broken, ice machine broken, ATM broken and the vending machine broken. No discounts, apologies or anything just a sign out of order in every direction. Breakfast was good only 4 tables in a small area so we had to wait for people to leave before we could go in. Hotel just needs some serious TLC.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013

Great beds for tired travelers.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2016
"Ok before a flight"
Just stayed for a few hours before a flight. Ok hotel to go for a couple hours. Wouldn't spend days their.
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2016
"great stay!!!"
A great place to stop for a weary traveller. Nice and quiet,easy to find, friendly check in, comfortable, nice breakfast available.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2016
"Will Stay again!!"
Super 8 was clean!!! I would stay here again, the rate was good as well!!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Good place to stay."
Will stay there again. The breakfast was available at 5 AM so plenty of time to eat before the shuttle transfer.
1 night business trip Jan 1, 2016
Sonja
stay was for travelling purpose staff was pleasant and helpful Room was clean Good service
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
"great deal"
Very nice overnight stay , clean room , very comfortable bed , no complaints at all , free wifi , continental breakfast with pancake maker ,, it was very good , glad i choose this hotel .
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
"Don't stay here"
Room was very dirty stains on the wall and chairs were all sticky and smelly. There isn't enough room to park your vehicle if you check in after 6 pm, service was good but not worth the price you pay, I will never stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2015
Zack
"Decent night's stay."
Business trip. Overnight stay. Comfortable suite for price of a room. WiFi substandard, but front desk was helpful in dealing with issue.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Hotel is a bit dated but was clean and comfortable. I haven been trying out many hotels near the Edmonton International airport lately, and one thing that I really liked about this hotel was the breakfast was available starting at 5am...this is important for me because I usually have to leave hotels by 530 to get to the airport. Internet took a while to connect but was smooth after that. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
We always stay at the Super 8 in Leduc on our way to the airport . It's has the friendliest staff great rooms, good breakfast and of course great location .We defiantly would recommend anyone this Motel.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
GOOD
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2015
OLUSOLA
"Good value for your money"
Just a one night stay as we flew into Wdmonton for Nexus interview. Room was clean, bed comfortable and hotel very quiet. Tim Horton's in same parking lot. Breakfast ok and shuttle included. Good value for money. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Marion
The lady at the front desk was extremely nice. She even offered my son (2.5 yr old) a toy to choose from that he could have. He picked a glow stick which was perfect as we had forgotten to bring him a night light. Great price for a great stay!
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Kelsey
I was on business and needed quick convenient access to the airport. This good value hotel is perfect for getting a good nights rest between flights.
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
Friendly staff, clean room, convenience and shuttle to EIA
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the air port with shuttle."
This is a standard hotel good pricing close to the airport clean rooms and shuttle service.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"Super 8 ok"
My stay was just ok but stil good
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Pierre paul
"Good location, clean, well kept facilities"
Hotel was very clean and in good condition. The room was very comfortable and I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Good stopover!"
Staff very courteous and friendly! Helpful in arranging return of rental car and shuttle services.
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
Clean and comfortable. Good for short business stay.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Doug
Close to Airport, but not too close. (avoids the noise) Comfortable, but not luxurious, just good value.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
I stayed overnight between flights. The lady on the desk was very pleasant on the phone when I called from the airport for directions for the shuttle. She also nicely explained the shuttle and what time she booked it for. The shuttle was not in great condition but the person driving was very helpful. The breakfast was basic but more then adequate. And the desk was most helpful in regard to the shuttle back to the airport. The shower was clean and hot.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
Rebecca
"overnight"
Just stayed one night so my husband could fly out of airport. Found hotel very satisfactory for our needs
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
mejay
"Very satisfied"
Clean, neat, and spacious room. Great breakfast. Courteous service.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Natalie
Not the fanciest place, but we enjoyed our stay. The staff was very accommodating
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Next visit to Edmonton"
Next time I'm in town I'll stay there again, it might not be a 5 star hotel but it was well worth what I paid. I'd give it a 4 out of 5.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
It was decent , clean rooms , good tv , Internet connection was good
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
kenny
Hotel advertised free parking but than advised it was $7 a day upon arrival. Disappointing service but good room and massive selection for the continental breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Nice hotel close to air port"
The room was clean and the complimentary breakfast was good. 4/5
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Awesome hotel close to the airport!"
This was an amazing hotel that had really friendly staff, amazing rooms with extremely comfortable beds at the best price ever! We will definitely be staying here again!
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Anita
"Pleasant surprise."
The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. This was the second Super 8 we stayed at in 2 days and both were a pleasant surprise as we had not been in this hotel chain for many years. Plus the rates were very reasonable.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Stuart
"Close to airport"
Nice clean, quiet motel close to the international airport .
Other trip May 25, 2015
"nice place to stay"
was very nice, clean, spacious...good coffee, and near the airport, we arrive late so it was excellent and we book for the way back. continental breakfast was ok...
2 night family trip May 13, 2015