All hotels in Leduc, Alberta, Canada
8004 Sparrow Crescent, Hwy 2, Leduc, AB, T9E7G1, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1592

"All good"
All good and got to leave my vehicle there at a reasonable price.
"very relaxing"
Was good service and convenient. The lady at the front desk was very helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
MX
"Nice hotel close to airport."
My only problem was waiting for the shuttle at the airport to take me to the hotel. Name of hotel wasn't on any of the shuttles and after receiving a negative answer from drivers when I asked if they went to the Super 8, I ended up taking a taxi.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Pat
"good and close to airport.. shuttle was fast"
was short but enjoyable
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"liked so much we booked a second night!"
I just submitted a review for this hotel. We booked a second night. The continental breakfast in the morning was convenient. would most definitely go back again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Nicole
"comfy beds!"
All positive things to say about this hotel. I find all super 8 beds are super comfy. Hotel was clean
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Nicole
"Nice hotel near on highway"
Good and comfie room.. Nice bed to rest and sleep..
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
kathy
"There are better Hotels out there !!"
Front desk staff was efficient but not very friendly. They did help us with the TV remote. Our room looked clean until we pulled the comforter back to find soiled sheets. We were moved to another room on the same floor - so it was probably cleaned by the same person that didn't change the sheets in the first room !! Internet was good. Breakfast was standard.
D
"Nice.Clean.Friendly Staff."
Its was a great experience , I don't do this often but it was nice and easy.
"Noisy neighbours"
There was noisy neighbours talking & laughing loud with out considering their neighbours privacy and peace, this was reported to front desk.
3 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Shuttle Serivice"
The shuttle service was very slow and there was no phone board at the door where the shuttles pick you up to call for a ride
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
"Never Againj"
They did not say it was stuck in middle of an industrial area. No attempt was made to let me know where and how to get a meal, etc. Thanks Super 8 for nothing. I will never use that hotel again.
3 night trip May 26, 2014
Dennis
"Great Place to Stay"
Convenient location , very nice reception with great help !Whoanow
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Whoanow
"Airport hotel"
A quick jaunt from the airport with a lot of other hotels in the neighborhood. Right next door to Tim Horton's. Free shuttle service was not at airport when my late night flight arrived, and the morning return shuttle was full so again couldn't use that free service, which was the whole reason I chose the hotel.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
June
"Clean, friendly and convenient"
Overnight stay with 2 small children, hotel staff was very helpful and friendly
Other trip May 10, 2014
Gina
Close to the airport with free shuttle and early breakfast. Shuttle was late, staff rounded up a ride to the airport and kept us on time. Good beds and quiet. Everything you need for an airport hotel.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Awesome day stay"
Had a red eye flight & needed a day room. View hotels will allow check in at 6am... but super 8 at the airport did, and they upgraded me to a suite at no charge. Awesome.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Tammy
I was very thankful to be able to stay close to the airport and have the shuttle service available. Being able to leave my vehicle at the motel during my vacation was very convenient. The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean. Thank you for your service - I appreciate it. The only disappointment I had was when I booked online, I wasn't able to make any changes to my reservations, therefore ended up paying more than I actually should have, due to having less occupants than originally booked.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
Margaret Brock
"Clean, comfortable and quiet"
Desk clerk friendly, polite and helpful.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"Good location close to the airport"
Staff were friendly and helpful, and the beds were comfortable
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Brigitte
Satisfied with the hotel. Easy location to find with lots of attractions around. Good staff that were helpful when needed.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"Close to Airport"
My room was great, The hotel was very close to the airport, there elevator was out of service and I was on the 4 th floor which was a little inconvenient otherwise it was good enough
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Good Guy
"Perfect for our early fight"
We have stay here before and found it top-notch. The lady at the desk was most helpful. Will definitely stay again. 24hour shuttle service terrific!
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Great service"
The front desk staff was very pleasant. The room was quiet considering it was so close to the airport. The only complaint I had was the tub made a lot of noise when moving around to shower. Would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
amanda
"Good Hotel, Right Price"
Very clean room, comfortable bed. Close to Edmonton International Airport. Right next door to many other hotels that cost more for I'm sure the same quality.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"Very Good Air Traveller's Hotel"
If you are an air traveller with an overnight stopover at the Edmonton International Airport, Super 8 in Leduc is a good, clean, quiet choice for accommodation near to the airport. Basic - nothing special - but the price is right and Super 8 provides good value for your money. Much better than a costly ride into Edmonton if you have a relatively short turnaround.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Norm
"A relax night"
After hours on airplane what most relaxing night.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Luis Wilson
MX
"Great staff, felt very welcome, recommended!"
January 2014 - Me and 3 others had 2 rooms adjoining for one night on the way to Mexico and again on the way back. I have nothing but good things to say about this particular Super 8. The staff member that helped us check in and out was polite, kind, friendly and I felt like she truly loves her job! The way back was an especially long flight and wait in baggage claim, and 2 of us hadn't received our luggage when we touched down in Edmonton. We were exhausted from the flight and waiting for hours at the airport for bags that never showed, and so after the woman at the front desk checked us in, I told her, "You are the nicest thing to happen to us all day. Thank you!!" and I meant it. She was exceptionally kind, like visiting an Aunt with a great sense of humour :) Thank you for the pleasant stay. Only two things: there seemed to be a great deal of miscommunication we had with the shuttle driver on the way back....but it was resolved. Also, be sure to turn on the heat in the radiator under the window :) I was toasty while my friends next door didn't turn it on and they were cold. :)) Thank you!
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Ok place close to airport"
The bed and pillows were comfy which was nice. The blankets however wouldn't stay on the bed. The spread kept sliding off and the softy blanket was too short for the bed They could use more light as the room is too dark. A magnification mirror would be helpful. The only other thing is that the bathroom is so small it's hard to get in there and close the door to sit on the toilet. Really loved seeing the bunnies around the bushes in the morning when we were leaving. Thanx for the opportunity to comment.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
tammy
"Nice and close to the airport!"
Very clean. A great start to our holiday.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Jackie
"Good for what was needed!"
Stayed there to and from vacation to Dominican. It was good for the overnight, and at 3 am front desk made coffee and put out breakfast stuff for kids. Thanks guys!
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
April
"Very satisfied"
Very friendly and helpful at front desk. We arrived very late and were offered a late check out. Very much appreciated. Thank you
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Holmes family
Rooms were clean, plug-ins for vehicles were welcomed considering the temperature. Good overall experience.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
"Good place to stay before am flight"
Friendly check in Very close to the airport! We had a ground level room which was nice, very clean. Nice king size bed. It was a bit noisy because we were by a door. We had a free shuttle to the airport which was great and they even had the free continental breakfast open very early! Would stay again if I needed to be close to the airport!
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Natasha
"Perfect hotel Close to airport"
Everything was perfect !
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
Bee
"OK"
lose to airport, lobby was not welcoming, lots of cargo in there...
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
robert
"so-so"
Pillow cases had not been changed. No pen or notepad -- not a big deal, but shows poor quality control.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Return customer"
Exceptionally friendly staff every time Shuttle is convenient and always prompt. , Have stayed four years in a row now and will be returning.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
We had requested a cot for the suite we booked but upon arrival it was not there. We inquired at the front desk and one was delivered to the other room we booked. Bookings need to be looked at more so requested are filled before guests arrive
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Very clean and comfortable"
The hotel was very clean, the staff friendly and accommodating and Timmy's is in walking distance!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Friendly staff. Nice and clean. Close to the airport so little travel in the early morning
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Cindy
"The Stinky Inn"
The place was sub par.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Pleased"
Nice and clean. Air conditioning in bedroom is quite loud, but we didn't mind, it drowned out the parking lot noise and tim hortons traffice next door :)
Other trip May 29, 2013
vikkie
"Airport Location"
It was fast and easy to check in, no problems with the room or service.
Other trip May 7, 2013
"good place to stay overnight"
Good for traveling. Nice room and excellent shuttle service from the airport
Other trip May 5, 2013
Noisy area and heating system, no iron in room
1 night trip Apr 30, 2013
"Close to Airport"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was tidy, perfect for what we needed. I would advise that if I was taking a cab form the Airport to maybe drive around a little to get your money's worth as the fare was a flat rate. It cost 25 dollars for a three minute cab ride! craziness! Other than that, the area was a little rough, but the room was great.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2013
"close to airport"
Hotel in a good location ,Close to airport and downtown will stay again.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2013
Tom R
"We would stay there again"
The room was small, but clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was quiet, and conveniently located. The elevator made alarming noises, however, we would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
B&T
Very convenient location and handy to have Tim Hortons just across the parking lot. Breakfast room pleasant but I would like healthier options for cereals and breads. Butter (as well as margarine) would be appreciated.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013