All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3000 Lake Eastbrook Blvd Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great place!"
Clean and comfy!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and they did a good job of removing the snow after a huge snowstorm. Room was a little small, but overall a good place to stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Good Deal"
Very happy with our stay. Easy to find. Rooms were very nice. Staff was helpful. Close to the mall and places to eat. Room slept 6 easliy and it was nice to have all of the comforts of home.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Kate
"Good value/comfortable stay"
It's great to have a more home-like setting when away from home, and Staybridge gave us some of the comforts of home. Quiet hallways, safe setting, decent breakfast, cozy room, friendly staff. The bed was quite soft - great if you like it that way. Missing an indoor pool, which would have been nice to have.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Okay"
The room was nice but a little small for the firniture there. getting into the bed on the left side was tight, 6". You need to rearrange things a bit. other than it was great
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
It was a very nice hotel with many amenities. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The surrounding area was well kept with lots of stores and restaurants nearby. We would stay here again for sure.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
mike p
"Very nice! Will stay again."
Very clean, spacious accommodations. Nice fitness space, free laundry facilities, nice pool area, great breakfast. Will definitely stay here again when back in the area!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
great staff, clean, perfect location. midweek free dinner buffet is great, so is the breakfast buffet. we stayed in room 213 which is right next to an a/c generator, hard to sleep.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Very nice place. I would recommend & stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Hector
"Great Place to Stay"
This was an awesome hotel, very friendly staff, rooms are nice.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Gisela
Nice hotel - loved the room layout and cleanliness.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Les
"Very satisfied"
Close to the highway, gas stations, and grocery stores. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The only issue I found was the shower head was not screwed on all the way, but I was still able to use it without calling maintenance. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Tiffany
"Great room for $99"
Very spacious...clean! Kitchen was an added bonus!
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
El Conquistador
"Reservation did not meet expectation"
We paid for a a room to sleep 4 adults and expected that to mean enough beds to accommodate all 4 adults but found the room to be one bed and a pull out couch which was not adequate bed space. Will not be using hotels.com again because of this.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Audra
"Not bad"
My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel this passed weekend. We found the staff to not be the friendliest and the condition of the rooms a little off but the location and just about everything else was good. I would probably explore other options when staying in the area again but if worst came to worst, staying here again wouldn't be unheard of.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Close to restaurants, shopping and freeways."
Everything was just fine, and the complimentary breakfast was especially good.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Mark Anderson
"Pictures didn't match hotel"
The pictures on the website were awesome, nice rooms with kitchenette. Nice big indoor swimming pool. Got there to check in and we asked what time the pool is open until. Our pool is outside, but you can go to our sister hotels and use their hotel. Well, that wasn't going to work for us. $250.00 for 2 nights and no pool onsite. What is wrong here? So I called Expedia and they had issued a 100% refund. That was a good thing. The staff at this hotel was great, and totally understanding in our issue. Once the hotel refunded our check in fees, then Expedia refunded my money back to my account. I then went to a hotel with a pool and got a much cheaper rate. Will I use Expedia again, no way!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Beth
Great experience, great hotel!!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2013
Hertis
"Clean, spacious, friendly"
Room was great, even for one night. Stove, fridge, dishwasher, nice size room and nice bathroom. Bed was comfortable and a hot breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Grand Rapids"
Very pleased with overall experience, roomy and convenient.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
frank
"Awesome"
We specifically reserved the hot tub room and it was great! Clean room, the tub was big enough for two people and the staff were really nice. I would recommend this hotel and I would come here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2013
"Vacation made easy!!"
We have never stayed at a Staybridge Suites before our trip. The food on Thursday night was very good and hot breakfasts were great every morning! The pool was outside but warmed up nicely in the sun. Our room was very clean and all the appliances were very nice. Hotel location was easy to get too, by lots of resturaunts and 2 malls. Our trip and stay was not long enough.
4 night family trip Jul 10, 2013
"Rethinking the staybridge brand"
First off i will say i have always liked the staybridge suites brand. This property was different upon arrival. weeds everywere in the landscaping, wild trees everywhere, trees and shrubs looked like they had never been trimmed. all of the key locks around the property did not function correctly, the hot tub did not work right no spa jet the pump was obviously broken. I informed the front desk about this and was told they knew of this and were working on getting it fixed. my Family and i left the hotel feeling very disappointed. I have worked in the hospitality industry for years and know that there is somthing very wrong at this hotel. My suspicion was confirmed a couple days later after talking to a manager who would not take any responsibility for anything. I was told that the spa had nothing wrong with it was just a warm sitting pool. Its one thing to be rude and have horrible customer service skills but to tell an outright lie to a guest is another story. Sir why would you tell me that there was nothing wrong with the spa when the front desk agent said they knew it was broken and it was in the process of being fixed. In all my years of working as an engineer at a hotel i have never seen a manager act like this toward a guest. pictures will be forwarded to intercontinental hotel group. All i can say is wow!
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
The bedroom was with the bathroom dirty with hair on the floor. The Intenet is not working properly and the staf not know how to solve the problem.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
Great property for long or short term stay. Well maintained. Friendly staff.
1 night business trip May 27, 2013
"Two nights stay at Grand Rapids"
We had a overall great time at Staybridge. The suite had everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable. The issues we had was that the air control was very loud and there was no way to change the speed of it's fan, always came on full blast! Also the floors must be of wood, we can hear loud footsteps from the room above us, in all my years of staying at hotels this is the first time I experienced that
2 night trip Mar 14, 2013
L John
Excellent.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
For a belated Valentine's getaway it was perfect. Never stayed at a Staybridge before but my husband & I will definately consider it when we travel in the future. The bathroom was very clean, beds comfortable & even the the room was near the stairwell it was quiet. The breakfast was better than most.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
"Close to mall, restaurants, etc."
We only stayed one night and did not use many of the amenities, but it was a nice place for the price!
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
Amber C
There are a couple of things that we find annoying when staying at this hotel. The front doors do not both open automatically, which while juggling 5 bags of luggage can be tricky. They do not have any trash cans around the grounds of the hotel( I think there is one in the front entry). It would be nice if at each entry, they had a trash can, since we came and went through the back entry next to our hotel room. We are thinking of staying here in the future with our dog, and wonder where we would put the bags after picking up after him. We also wish there was a room or area to drop off trash inside the building(or even a dumpster), we were told to just leave it outside our door, but I felt rude doing so, and it looked messy having trash in the hall(in a proper trash bag,but still.) The couches need replacing and we personally don't like the beds, but I think that is just something everyone has a different opinion on. We used the gym while doing laundry, so that was really nice to have. The laundry does take a long time to dry. We have had two different laundry room experiences, really messy and dirty, and really clean. I think they had just cleaned it when it was really clean.
Other trip Jan 23, 2013
Nice place to stay - good location, which sometimes means traffic noise.
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
Everything was great. We had the two bedroom suite and it was very nice. Price was right and staff was very nice and the breakfast was very good. We all agreed that we would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Eileen
"Extremely Comfortable"
When traveling with a teenager, personal space is always an issue. Our suite for the weekend was PERFECT! No complaints about what was on tv or who would use the bathroom first....the kid had his own! The rooms were spacious, clean and the beds, oh so comfy. This was our second stay with Staybridge and we are hooked.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
Family of 3
""Home away from home""
We spent five nights here. We loved the great food (breakfast and dinners too) It was our home away from home, most comfortable and clean. We loved the kitchen with dishes, pots and pans and everything you need to make this place home. We'll come again
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
"Great for Business"
Room and hotel were great. Only thing was that the garbage disposal did not operate which was kind of a problem. Otherwise awesome. Will be going back again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
patty
They had a water leak in the lobby, they had no idea of where the closest church was or what time the services were. They put us and my 82 year old brother- in- law who was on a walker on the 3rd floor and the elevator went out and I had to carry all my luggage and his & the walker down 3 floors
Other trip Jul 2, 2012
W.Deeg
"Best for business travel - short term housing"
The hotel was fairly inviting and had great common spaces (exercise, pool, breakfast and TV rooms. My suite was well equipped, but two things were irritating. First, my room smelled of cigarette smoke, even though the entire facility was non-smoking. Either someone was smoking in another unit or someone had smoked in my unit and it hadn't been properly cleaned. Second, when I arrived there were a few sunflower seeds on my bathroom floor. How those could be missed in a good sweep I do not know. The neighborhood was a mix of hotels, industrial, restaurant and some retail, so I didn't have to go far to get what I needed. Overall, it is a good value for the money.
Business trip Jun 29, 2012
Kelley
"Room for 4 People"
I specified that I have two adults and two children but the room had only one queen size bed.
Family trip Jun 26, 2012
Attar
Great location, has the potential to be awesome but in need of remodeling. We stayed here a couple of years ago and it was awesome. The place is still good but a good deal of things need upgrading.
Other trip Jun 8, 2012
Cindy
"disappointment"
My husband and I have stayed in Staybridge Suites in Colorado many times and I guess we were spoiled by the service,cleanliness, that we got at that location, this was the reason we chose this hotel. Some of the staff were very rude, when I asked for a toothbrush and toothpaste she told me I had to buy these items because we were staying more than one night so we should have been prepared for the stay. The room was not as clean as i expected the couch and chairs were very soiled. I will not chose this hotel in Grand Rapids in the future.
Business trip May 15, 2012
deb
Pleasantly surprised with hotel overall. Room comfortable, clean and friendly staff. Close to shopping and restaurants. We will return.
Other trip May 15, 2012
Phil
"Perfect, hands down."
I went here for a weekend away from it all, got a hottub room and didn't leave the hotel almost all weekend. Fantastic stay, great room, great hotel, very good breakfast...only problem I had (if you can call it a problem) is that the hottub room is on the ground floor next to the parking lot so if I wasn't careful with the window shades I might have put on a show!
Other trip May 11, 2012

"Nice place to stay."
Exactly as advertised. No surprises, no complaints. Nice play to stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
I really can't think of anything that dissapointed us. Great room,great rate and a very nice breakfast
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"great place"
great amount of space and funtionality - great hospitality and great breakfeast beds could be more comfortable
Other trip Apr 30, 2013

"cofortabele kamer met alles wat je nodig heb"
Alweer was deze hotel super. wij zijn eerder hier geweest en zullen terugkomen als wij in de buurt zijn. De staf is vriendelijk, hulpzaam en netjes. De kamers zijn handig met een eigen keuken en kamer. Prizen zijn goed en ontbijt was voldoende.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013