All hotels in Guerneville, California, United States of America
14880 River Rd, Guerneville, CA, 95446, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Expensive"
It was a small unit and A/C was not working, if you open the windows, you could hear the noises from the road. I think it was not worth all the money they charge after all.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Clean, friendly respite"
Lovely clean place to rest your head. Very welcoming and accommodating. Kid friendly, pet friendly, people friendly! Thought of everything... popcorn to pop in room, wine glasses, Keurig coffee makers, etc. Felt very comfy and happy with our stay! We'll be back!
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Great cottages"
Nice hotel and very cute cottages. The noise from the children running around the gardens very early in the morning was a bit too much
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
"A gem on the Russian River"
Very nice cottages. A real gem for the price. Very quiet and close to access to the Russian River, either on your own by renting in Guerenville or by using a canoe/kayak that will pick you up down river. Also close to hiking in the Armstrong Forest which has some big Redwoods. If you like brew pubs Stumptown brewery is within walking distance less than a quarter mile away. Every night they start a camp fire and provide ingredients for making S'mores. Most people come out to participate. You meet people who have come from all over (we met people from London, Russia, Montana, and Texas). Nice continental breakfast with different fresh squeezed juice every day. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Dreamy comfort"
We did some searching of places before picking this perfect place. What a wonderful oasis with cabins, a beautiful garden, firepit, pool, and lovely comfy place to sleep.We enjoyed our privacy and also the company of other travelers around the fire, roasting marshmallows and making s'mores. The saline pool was heavenly, the water was silky and the sunbathing was luxurious. Our cabin was clean, and cheery, with soft bedding, and great coffee. We were very happy!
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Judy
"Charming get away"
We enjoyed the bonfire and serving of s'mores each evening. We also enjoyed the clean and relaxing swimming pool.The continental breakfast was of very high quality. Frank the cat will add to the local charm. There are a lot of fun things to do in the area if you're willing to make a short drive.
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Margaret
"Enchanted resort - lovely cottages!"
Everything about our stay was wonderful. We got in late and they called my cell phone to check on us. When we arrived we were greeted and given a tour and made to feel very welcome. Our cottage was lovely. It was clean, tastefully decorated, roomy and comfortable. There is even a "dream jar" next to the bed with all sorts of treats. Whether you are looking for a fun family stay, or a romantic couples get away, there is something for all!
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Down by the river"
This is a fabulous place to stay for an overnight or if you are visiting the Russian River or on your way to or from the spectacular Sonoma or Mendocino coast. The property is along a busy highway, that is loud during the day and quiet at night. We had a family suite that was just perfect for 2 kids and 2 adults. There is a nightly (weather permitting) S'mores cart and bonfire- a perfect touch for the young ones. Tasty breakfast, free wifi, and parking. The property is walking distance to Stumptown Brewpub, where you may grab a drink and eat tasty bbq on a deck overlooking the Russian River. We loved staying here because the hotel staff is so friendly and accommodating. They let us borrow a dvd player so the kids could watch a movie. There are just a couple things they could add like real mugs instead of paper cups for the in room coffee and tea, and perhaps some of the Trex decking needs to be replaced, but all in all this is superior than what you would normally find for the price. Not a monster mega big hotel chain which is great. If you've been freezing on the coast, and want some sunshine, this is just inland enough to find blue sky on most days. Korbel is nearby as well, so you're near fine bubbly tasting. Guerneville is a lesser known wine country alternative to Napa and a little more approachable and quaint.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Millers20years"
The cottage was roomy and cozy. It was located in a great area for wineries and shops.
3 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Russian River Retreat"
Reminiscent of motor courts of yesteryear. Separate cabins around a central court. Clean and freshly updated. Pool unheated. Our room was small but comfortable. We would stay again.
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Comfortable and clean cottage"
We really loved our Cottage stay (only for one night - I wish we could have stayed longer!), and found it to be a great deal for how comfortable and nice the accommodations were. Staff is very helpful as well. Traffic from River Road can be a bit loud.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Nice spot for relaxing near the river"
Nice, clean cottages that are close to downtown.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Glennie
"Nice Experience"
Will stay there again if we go back to the area.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Cottages"
We were personally walked to our room and told about breakfast and the evening campfire with smore's. Our Cottage was clean and had so many extra touches that we notice during our stay. There was a relaxing sleep kit with ear plugs, shades and sleepy time teas. Glass wine glasses and a wine bottle opener were in the room, along with coffees and teas. The cottage was surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers and had a nice patio area where we ate breakfast looking up the hill at the giant redwoods. Windows in room had nice cross breeze and there is a ceiling fan in the room. Shower was large and had great water pressure, also and had pull down seat (ADA accessible).
Other trip May 1, 2015
Claire
"Just passing through"
Super comfy bed, fresh paint, updated fixtures, very nice accommodations. I will definitely be back!!
1 night trip Apr 27, 2015
"Very nice"
They are clean and well kept. Nice green area between the rows of cabins and a deck with table and chairs at each one. A bit of road notice but workable. Staff is very nice and friendly.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Roseanne
"Excellent place to stay near all the vineyards!"
Very clean, cute and charming!
4 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Not recommended for those who want to rest!"
We stayed at cottage number 11. It is one of those located on the row of cottages closer to the main road. The room was tiny but very nice. We liked the area around the cottages. The staff was courteous and helpful. There was one major drawback to staying at that particular cottage. When heavy trucks pass on the main road the entire cottage shakes up as if there is a strong earthquake. As heavy traffic starts picking up between 4 and 5 AM it is impossible to rest after these early hours unless your sleep is very deep.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Alanis
"cosy cottages"
We only stayed one night in this very cute cottages. The court yard is beautifully done. the service friendly. In the evening we had a campfire. the cottage are very clean and have a nice decor ( no carpet!). Good breakfast. The only down part it is close of a pretty busy street and no water access or view to the river. the nearby town offers good cafes and restaurants. It is close to a state park for hiking.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Katharina
"Best kept secret hideaway! (not for long)"
What an adorable place! More amenities than you can count. Super friendly staff. Delicious breakfast, fresh juices and organic coffees. Outdoor fire area that they start up for you every night with Smore fixin's. Very dog friendly. Portable DVD players and movies. The grounds are beautiful. Rooms really clean and newly remodeled. And, I won't give away everything, but there is a little bedside surprise next to every bed! Go see for yourself. Can't wait to go back!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Dianna
"Lovely cottage perfect for our family vacation"
The cottages are situated in an oval around pretty landscaping, a community fire pit, and a pool. The enclosed courtyard was perfect for my daughter to safely play, and there were other kids around for her to play with. The complimentary smores around the fire pit every evening were a nice touch. And then it quieted down by 8pm which was perfect. I was sad the pool wasn't open yet but I guess March is a bit early for swimming. Luckily, the sun was out and we had fun at the river and hiking at the Armstrong redwoods. The cottages are not walking distance to downtown, or the park, or the river which was a bummer, but everything was just a 5 minute drive away. Our cottage had 2 bedrooms with really comfortable beds, and there was a living room, kitchenette, bathroom, and porch. It was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was great. Overall, it's a really nice place for a family to stay.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Romantic getaway"
A great place to make memories
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Eamonn
"This place is AMAZING!!!!"
We were delighted to find that not only was this wonderful cottage more than we hoped for, but that it was right down the road, withing walking distance from our cottage was the Stumptown Brewery... Our stay here was far above what we hoped for...it was so very relaxing and amazing!! The staff is so far above average...cuddos to all of you! We love you all at Cottages on River Rd. A big "hi" to Frank the cat!
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Wonderful surprise"
The cottage was so cozy. Very tastefully decorated and very clean & comfortable. We had a really pleasant stay. Staff was extremely warm & welcoming too. Continental breakfast a nice plus.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
patricia
"Really good experience"
It was a really good night to stay in cottage on river road. Manager was really nice and guide us to the hotel environment. Room is so comfort for family, friends, and small group of people to stay. I will recommend people who visit around to stay here for their nights.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Fantastic place to stay. The only thing I would criticize at all is that the cottages are pretty small, but the bathroom was ENORMOUS. Really great place.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Perfect stop on the way to amstrong redwoods"
Very friendly staff Cute garden and room accommodation very comfortable A little bit of noise from heater and road traffic....
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Annab
"Great bargain"
Would stay here again,great price ver close to many wineries,guerneville minutes away.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Excellent!"
Was pleasantly surprised with the atmosphere of the whole property and accomodations. Had a family owned feel and the privacy of a private cottage! Great breakfast and late night fires woth smores!
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Ashli
"Great place!"
The cottage was such a great surprise for the rate. I'm originally from the area and typically stay at a chain hotel when I'm in town visiting family but now that I know about this place, I'll be going back! Also, I had lost something and while searching the cottage I looked everywhere - under beds and dressers - and the place was spotless (I am a bit of a clean freak so I notice and appreciate these things).
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Faith
"Great plaace to stay"
Hard time finding the facility it was very dark from the road. But once we checked in the room was very clean and comfortable. The inside patio area was very clean and neat for sitting and enjoying the late afternoon around a fire pit.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
hubert
"Perfect little "village" in the woods."
Upon arrival the lobby was warm, and perfectly lit like a cabin in the woods. That was good because it was cold outside. The attendant was away and there was a sign stating target had just stepped away, so no biggie. There was infused water I the lobby and fresh fruit by its side. Movies to "rent" if you didn't bring any entertainment. A quaint little pit stop if you are wine tasting or kayaking through the river! The room was small, but it was a studio...kinda what you expect. It was very clean upon arrival. You can tell it was an old structure that was remodeled but for being clean and freshly pained and nicely decorated, it was perfect. They allow pets and its a $25 fee, purrrrrfect! The Staff was very friendly. Everyone I encounterred was pleasant, had opinions about restraints, and suggestions on things to do! Book here, it may be away from Healdsburg or Napa or some of the wineries, but you will have a good time here!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Pleasant Surprise!"
What a special place to stay. Our cottage was perfect...clean cozy and very cute! Since we booked this place online it was hard to see from the pictures just how nice it was going to be. What a pleasant surprise! The grounds are beautiful. After dinner we came back to a warm bonfire and even a smores cart. Can't get any better than that! Definitely a place to come back and visit again!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Nichole
"Very Comfortable"
Great get away, Room was nice, heating was either on or off no thermostat, flashlight provided for nightly walk to fire pit was thoughtful. Close to town(long walk, short drive). Staff fantastic!
4 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Greg
"great family getaway"
We went in the dead of winter, less things to do but still a great place to stay. Very cozy and clean with very nice staff. Loved the extras such as the bbqpit and smores.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
snoopdocc
"Will definitely stay there again!"
I love this little place! I was PERFECT! Great amenities for a cottage and extremely friendly staff. It was also a really great location, right across from Stumptown Brewery and a short drive into Guerneville.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Wine Cottage"
Great deal on a beautiful cottage in a beautiful setting.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Matthew
"Roadtrip Getaway"
Got lucky and made last minute reservations at this place. Friendly staff and clean, comfy cottages. Conveniently located across the street from Stumptown Brewery. Will def visit again!
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Whitney
Extremely friendly staff. Thank you Deann, Suzie and Gwen!! We would love to return. The fire pit, s'mores, breakfast and Frank (the cat) was wonderful.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
corey
"Comfy, Clean & Cozy!"
Booked here for a short getaway. The weekend we chose turned out to be the rainiest one, but the area is beautiful even raining buckets. We were greeted warmly & our Studio Queen was cozy, clean and comfortable. Bathroom is huge. On non-rainy evenings..the firepit is lit in the communal courtyard and all the fixins for s'mores are avail. The resident cat-Frank-paid a visit and took a nap in our room for a little while. Cutest thing ever. Loved our stay, loved exploring the colorful downtown and enjoyed their annual Parade of Lights Holiday parade. Rain or Shine, we'll return & stay at The Cottages.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Wonderful weekend."
Such a wonderful stay to a place I've never been before. I'll be back for sure. With friends and theirs wives.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Samuel
We stayed in a studio cottage. Pretty and comfy. They have some nice extras (campfire in the evenings, laundry on site). And of course the area is gorgeous. Note: If you're staying in a studio (where they have a fridge and microwave), remember to bring your own dishes!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Wonderful!"
I arrived late because I was driving; the groundskeeper greeted me. He helped bring my luggage in. I stayed in the studio. It was wonderful. The room was heated in anticipation of my arrival. the bed was clean, the decorations were modern. I had a tub and a shower. The place was eco-friendly and beautiful. I wish I could have stayed here longer.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Luisa
"A perfect restful getaway. . .nice stay!"
I had stayed in Guerneville twice before but never in the Cottages. . .and I'm so glad I gave it shot! I arrived in the evening about 8 p.m. after a long day of traveling from the Arcata area. It was easy to find. . .being situated right on the main highway leading into Guerneville. The owner was on duty, a wonderfully nice lady (Pam?) who proved extremely pleasant and accommodating. The single cabin was nice. . .just what I needed. . .fridge, microwave, comfy queen bed, heater that made everything warm in seconds as there was a little chill in the air. Also, there was a community fireplace that burned until 10 p.m. . .a nice inviting touch. Anyway, I left to try to find something to eat. . .good luck after 7 as even Subway closes down. I ended going to Safeway and buying a nasty sandwich and some chips. Anyway, the Cottages were even lovelier the next day. . .nice grounds, beautiful leaves and trees. . .and a pool that would be wonderful for a summer trip. My only minor complaint is that the lighting in the bathroom is not good. An extra light above the sink would be great, but it's manageable. Everything else was great. . .even the continental breakfast in the lobby, a nice array of coffee, juice, pastries, fruit. And the lobby is decorated very nicely. The cabins are neat, a little "homespun" for my taste. . .but if that's my criticism (along with the bathroom lighting) then this is the place to be! I'll be back!!
1 night trip Nov 9, 2014
Delmas
"Lovely people, lovely rooms near the Russian River"
Friendly staff greeted us long after their usual closing time. Cottage was large, comfortable, easily accommodated our group. Breakfast was pleasant, and the area was lovely. I would definitely stay again - it is especially good for a group.
J
"Romantic Get-Away!"
My husband and I were touring the wine country and we decided - last minute - to stop in this little town. We picked the Cottages because the price suited our budget. When we arrived, we were blown away! The grounds are gorgeous and tucked away into the hillside with flowers and towering trees. The receptionist was very sweet, provided organic teas and showed us to our queen economy suite. It was perfect! Cozy and warm and the place was equipped with wine glasses and a bottle opener, a bag of microwave popcorn and a Keurig machine in the room. On top of that, the hosts a smore-making event nightly by the open campfire. While we had plans to go out in the town, we had such a great time listening to music, sipping wine and toasting marshmallows by the fire with the other guests that we never left! The next morning we were only about 12 minutes from the Redwood forest were we were able to hike. This was the perfect hotel. I am so glad that we happened upon it and it will be our go-to place in the future.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Jamie
"Very cute and clean. Great location!"
We really enjoyed our little cottage. It has all the modern amenities in a cottage-style environment. The grounds are well manicured and there is even a resident cat (super friendly and fat) that greets all the guests. I would love to stay here again if I'm ever in the area.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Angelica
"Cute Cottage for Couples to get Cozy"
Had a nice overnight get-away at these cottages. The cottages were clean and well taken care of. We got in a little late and the front desk person was great and gave us a quick tour. They have a fire pit and a Smore's bar to keep you toasty at night. The heaters in the cottages work great as it can get a little chilly in this part of the bay. Would stay again
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Denali
clean and nice location good night sleep
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"RELAXING GETAWAY"
If you are looking for a quiet relaxing vacation this is the perfect place to stay. I enjoyed myself.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014