All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
6855 Nw Loop 410, San Antonio, TX, 78238, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Wow! What a pleasent surprise!"
Super!!! I had requested a downstairs room -fulfilled!!! Good parking arrangement! Breakfast -outstanding -ladies kept things full up to cutoff time! Of course Texas shaped waffles were fun! Pool was nice and in a well landscaped area ! Room was great and clean! Was close to chucky cheese-wal mart-target-chick fil a -what more could you ask for when traveling with kids!
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope you stay with us again on your next visit to San Antonio.
4 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Lezli
"Nice place for Fam w/ kids"
This hotel was a nice place to stay with kids. Rooms were a nice size. I loved the double sinks in the bathroom. Allowed for faster preparation for getting out. Staff tried to be very conservative with the towels but we just asked for some more. Overall, this was a decent place to stay.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you, we are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you choose us again.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Kamelia
"Clean and friendly."
The rooms where very clean and comfortable. For a quick bite for breakfast it was adequate. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for staying with us, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.
4 night family trip May 27, 2015
Earl
"Nice stay for business"
Would definitely stay again when we are in the area. Breakfast was good and room was clean and ccomfortable.
2 night business trip May 25, 2015
"Trip"
We had a nice experience with Best Western. The staff was friendly and everyone was very helpful. The rooms, parking lots and pool area was all kept very clean.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you stay with us on your next visit to San Antonio.
4 night family trip May 20, 2015
Cindy
Great...super breakfast....service was exceptional.....
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for your review, we hope you continue to stay with us.
3 night family trip May 20, 2015
Paula
"Troublesome"
Again breakfast was awful. Very unkept.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
We do apologize you did not enjoy your stay, we will let the correct departments know about your survey so that we can fix any issues you had. Thank you
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
Felipe
"Not very clean"
There was food around the beds and in most corners of the bedroom and livingroom, also a dirty cup underneath the nightstand. Cleaning crew need to move chairs around to vacuum and around the beds, corners, and underneath the nightstand. There were also ants on nightstand around beds( where the food was) and in the bathroom. Cleaning crew came the next day to vacuum and spray the ants but ants came back. The set up of the room was good but wouldn't stay there again due to finding it dirty and with ants.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
We had a great stay. The staff was very friendly & accommodating, the complimentary breakfasts were really good. We'd stay there again when the need arises.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you we are glad you enjoy your stay and hope you stay again soon.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Phyllis
"Great stay, whole lots of accidents"
This place was perfect. The rest of the tourism community should take hospitality lessons, as well as driving lessons.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope you come again.
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Deborah
"Sleepless in San Antonio"
We rented this room for our bus driver. We drove for 10 hours and he needed to go straight to his room and sleep. They made him wait over 5 hours to check into his room! They were told at the time of booking that it was for a bus driver that needed his room right away. I was very upset that he was treated so poorly...
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
We do apologize, if we had the room available we would have been more than happy to check him in unfortunately we were sold out the night before and we do not guarantee rooms to be ready until check in time at 3 o'clock. Again we do apologize for the him waiting.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Cindi
"Concert in Helotes, Texas"
Second time staying here and I was not let down. Booked smoking room by mistake but housekeeping sprayed room very to mask any odors, could not tell anyone had smoked. Room was clean and spacious. We will stay here from now on when we are in San Antonio.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you and we hope you continue enjoying your stays with us.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
may
"couple vacation"
Good breakfast! Nice room.
3 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Kenneth
Ok for what we needed and no worries at all. The price reflected the expectations of the hotel.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for staying with us and on behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. staying with us, we hope you stay with us again so we can
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Aired-out smoking room is not a nonsmoking room"
I came to this hotel a little later in the night with my family, including two young children. I had reserved a non-smoking, two queen room. But when I got to the hotel, they only had the "family suite" available, which is a two queen room with a an additional king size bed and a kitchenette. I was happy with the switch, until I got to the room and it smelled like smoke. It was too late to switch rooms, especially if they didn't haven anything else available. The next morning I asked about the smoking status of the room, and they tell me that they change it to a non-smoking room after it hasn't had anyone smoking in awhile. That doesn't seem right to me. Next time I will call ahead and make sure I get a real nonsmoking room.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Brett
"Nice place. Friendly people."
The place was nice enough. The room was comfortable and clean but we did notice that the shower did not get cleaned. There was hair in it that stayed the whole 4 days we were there. They had 2 soda machines that were out the first 2 days. The breakfast was pretty good. All the staff members were friendly and helpful.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for your review we will let the correct department heads aware of the situations so it won't happen again.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good affordable hotel"
It is an order hotel with outside access but it was in a good location, had plenty of parking, and the maid serviced the room every day during our 5 day stay. They also left the air conditioner on while we were out so we didn't come back to a hot room.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you, we are happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Kacy
"San Antonio trip 04/10-04-12"
the stay at Best Western was great. when i am in San Antonio this is my place to stay usually because we spend time at Sea World and Fiesta Texas. The staff and room were excellent. The continental breakfast was great plenty to eat. My wife love the jetted tub in the room. the king size bed was very comfortable. The staff were all friendly..
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for your survey we do hope to see you again.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Victor
"I wouldn't stay here again"
Staff was friendly upon check in. Room smelled bad, as if vomit had been covered up with cleaning products. There was also black mold on the ceiling in the shower. I would not stay here again.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for taking the time to review our BEST WESTERN Ingram Park.. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. If you decide to stay at our BEST WESTERN Ingram Park I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best..
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Zack
The hotel is good with friendly staff, however, hotel facilities are old.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for your review.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
No complaints great stay and breakfast was good. I'll stay again on our next visit.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you, hope to see you soon.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Old coffee in the coffee maker, hair in the bathroom, and stinky pillow cases
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for your review, we will make sure to forward this to the correct department so this won't happen again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
emma
"An elevator would have been useful"
Even though it´s only two floors, its a bit difficult having to carry the luggage down the stairs.I have been in San Antonio 3 times but this by far the best hotel i've been in. Fantastic value for money. Good Breakfast but make sure you go in early. Around 8 it gets very crowded.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear your had a good stay with us. Hope you stay with us again on your next visit to San Antonio.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
MAURIZIO
"great stay"
beds very uncomfortable and super soft (in a bad way), amenities were great and the room cleanliness always on point.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
omar
"Great hotel at a great price."
Hotel was great. Stayed 5 days in suite 112. Room was large and comfy complete 2 queen beds, desk, large flat screen tv, bar with stools and a couch. The entire place was very clean. There was an adequate free breakfast every morning in a clean quiet lobby/dining area. The only negatives were; housekeeping was late every day and sometimes we returned in the afternoon to an uncleaned room. We only wanted it cleaned twice in 5 days but only happened once because of timing. We had to ask for additional towels twice. The other negative was the pool was too cold to use. Non-heated pool may be a Texas thing?
5 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Really enjoyed our stay"
Had a bit of a problem with the lock when we first got there, but staff was very helpful to get it fixed. Turned out the battery had just died in the auto lock. Really enjoyed the pool and landscaping in the center of the hotel complex. Everyone was very nice. We felt very comfortable there. Breakfast was good. Eggs could have been better. Everything was well stocked. Location of hotel was perfect for Sea World. Downtown was a straight shot, and getting back home was a straight shot too. We will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Kimberly
We were in town for our son in laws Airforce Graduation Ceremonies and were very pleased with the hotel and staff. The hotel was clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. If we are ever in San Antonio again, we will stay at this hotel.
6 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"fantastic place for the price."
Three day stay. Couldn't ask for a better place.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you very much, hope to see you again soon.
3 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Janet
Great environment, breakfast is great too.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Dongmei
"Not the best"
The jetted tub didn't work and the a/c took forever to cool the room.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Joyce
"3/25/15 - 3/29/15"
This is the PERFECT place to stay if your attending a BMT graduation at Lackland AFB! It's about a ten minute commute to pick your graduate up from the base when they get town pass. The location is the best thing about it. Room was outdated and run down,but very clean. Can't beat the value for the price you pay per night. Breakfast is just....ok. The hot food was not good but they have other options and you can't go wrong with fresh fruit, juice, cereal and yogurt.I would stay here again if I was visiting Lackland AFB,and would highly recommend thus hotel to any family on a budget!
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed your stay.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"So Disappointed"
When I booked the hotel I asked for an early check in due to the fact we were driving all night to get there and was told that was fine. upon our arrival we were told we could not check in until 3:00 pm and it was 10:00 am when we got there. So for 5 hours we had nothing to do. I checked with the front desk every hour and was told no check in until 3:00pm.Then at 3:00pm when I got my room it was not the room I had booked. I booked a suite due to the fact we were there for my sons graduation from the Air force Basic Training and had family members meeting us there. They said I could have a king room for 2 days and move later ( I don't think so ) They charged me for a suite and gave me a just a room. ( very unhappy but so tired )We got into the room and the paint was peeling off the wall, the shower head didn't work, and there was a big rip in the carpet. I tried to find another hotel but due to the graduation all hotels were booked. So we were stuck.
4 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Texas Shaped Waffles"
This was a very comfortable little motel right off the frontage road of 410. It was easy to get to all of the San Antonio attractions we wanted to visit, and the location felt safe enough. For the price, I feel like we got a great deal. Also, the breakast selection was well worth it. The make-it-yourself waffles really ARE in the shape of Texas, just like in the picture.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you, we are happy you enjoyed your stay as well as our breakfast. Hope you stay with us again soon.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
excellent,great value,close to freeway and air force base
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
"Nice place to stay at a great rate."
The hotel was clean and neat. The breakfast was alright. Not much room in the dining area. The location is difficult to go to and from.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Close to sea world"
This hotel would rank higher except the fact they double charged my card and i am having to file a dispute to fix it.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel, we do apologize for the inconvenience of the double charge.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Nice hotel just minutes from Sea World."
Had great staff, rooms and amenities. I would recommend this holt to all friends and family members.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"You won't be disappointed!"
Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms, well cared for ground, and a really good hot breakfast! I could not be happier with this hotel!
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you, we are happy we met your expectations. Hope you stay with us again.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Angela
"rude manager"
Manager was extremely rude when our key didn't work and we had to wait 45 minutes to get a new key. SHE was very put out by the whole experience.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
We apologize that your keys were not working and that our staff took some time to get your issue fixed.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"A place to sleep"
We were so far from the front desk it bothered me. Nothing great or special to say.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"nice suites"
We had 4 adults and 5 children in the 3 bed suite And it fit everyone comfortably. The level of customer service wasn't as high as I'd like to receive, but I'm a customer service professional and expect a lot more than most people. For the most part it was a great stay. Would recommend.
Thank you.
3 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Spring Break Stop Over"
This was just a 1-night stay over as part of a multi- city spring break trip. The location and exterior of the building were unassuming. Once inside, the lobby was more ornate than I expected. The staff was friendly and the rooms reminded me of the motels and motor lodges where my family stayed when I was a kid. The room itself was simple and unadorned but it was fairly clean and comfortable. There was a nice outdoor pool and courtyard which the rooms surrounded. The breakfast was surprisingly good for a hotel at this price point and included eggs, sausage, hash browns and hot cereal.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Pleased with hotel"
Good room /excellent bed/good breakfast/room was at back of hotel so very quiet/hotel staff friendly and helpful/stay at hotel again
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Cheap, clean and good location. Went to Seaworld for two days and stayed here. The breakfast was good and the room was very clean.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you, we are glad you had a good stay. We hope you choose to stay with us again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"size doesn't always matter"
Room size was great, 3 queens and plenty of space. The room itself reeked of cigarette smoke. The description read non smoking but voila, a smoking room, and no other rooms to trade. The towels we got from the front desk smelled dirty
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Room cleaning"
Room were not ready before 5pm.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Alan
"Not a bad place to stay."
Overall, Not a bad place to stay.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Pamela
"ok room"
The room was ok, but as I arrived it took the front desk clerks 5 min to even acknowledge me. I belive that a person in front of you is more important than the one on the phone. Will probably not stay there anymore.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Marna
"Great stay during spring break!"
First and foremost, the room was super clean. We were in San Antonio for spring break and the hotel was pretty much booked. The staff was amazing. Everyone was really nice and the breakfast they provide every morning is just great. The rooms are a bit small but have everything you need. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you, we look forward to your visit again.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Tammie
"Nice Hotel, good location"
Good place to stay, only 1 issue I had is that they originally gave me a room that had not been clean yet way over check in time, however was easily corrected. The room smelled of smoke and was a non smoking room. Beds are ok to sleep but no more that 1 night.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015