All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
6855 Nw Loop 410, San Antonio, TX, 78238, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Crickets!!"
it was a good hotel but the only problem with it were the crickets!!! I woke up to one on my pillow!! But overall everything was close and economic!
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Our main purpose in San Antonio was Sea World. This hotel is fairly close to Sea World, it took us about 7 minutes to get there. The hotel was very clean, beds and pillows were super comfortable, room temperature was perfect, pool was nice and clean, and breakfast was very good!
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Vanessa
"Our little vacation in San Antonio"
Our stay here was nice.our room was pleasant breakfast was great we stayed 4 nights and enjoyed our stay here.it was convenient to fiesta Texas and sea world and North Star mall and eateries
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Teresa
"Best deal in the area by far."
For a couple months I have been working in San Antonio and have tried a number of the hotels near this Best Western. Only places costing much more were as nice or nicer. The places of around the same price ranged from terrible to so-so. The room was large, clean and comfortably furnished. Everything worked great (shower, fridge, AC, nice TV). I didn't swim, but the pool and surrounding area looked really nice and well maintained. I'm already booked for next week.
4 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Bradley
Relaxing and comfortable
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
"Best Western @Cricket Park"
I usually don't leave comments none the less negative ones but I'm going to be as frank as can be...first off the card keys didn't work correctly we had to try a few times before they worked & even had to go to front desk to activate again. Secondly there were a lot of crickets outside the hotel (normal?) but some would end up in the room & we stayed there 3 nights & every night we had guests in the room. Then the ac would make weird noises thru the night & housekeeping would only leave 3 towels each night. We would have to use the same towel after getting in the pool & getting out the shower, which was not comfortable. Lastly I over heard other guests complaining about the crickets & the manager would respond that they were trying to address the issue, I heard this twice in the breakfast room...on different days. Kind of makes me wonder how long they've been dealing with the issue. The one positive thing I can say is that all the office & other personnel were pretty nice & said or replied good morning. Would I consider staying there again...absolutely not!
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
JOHN
"Sad"
At night the room would be filled with crickets even on the bed. Overall very old and poorly kept. Needs to do something about the crickets.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Cleaning but hate the layout"
When I first got to the hotel I thought I was going to have a bad experience based on the layout ie motel 6. The room was very clean unlike the pool.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Cynthia
"Stay another night"
Nice spacious room and good breakfast. Very close to sea world and the hotel Pool was neat
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Lindsey
"Not the worst, but pretty icky."
Driving up to the hotel, I immediately thought to myself that this place was going to suck, be scary, and I probably won't sleep. It looked very run down to me. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the pool area and room looked. The beds were super comfortable. At first glance the room looked perfectly clean. Closer look and you see dead crickets, plenty of living crickets, and lots of other little gross things, like what appeared to be spots of mold on the ice bucket lid. Don't think I'd stay there again. Especially, considering so many other options in the same price range.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"FAMILY VACATION AT FIESTA TEXAS !!!!!!!!"
OUR STAY WAS GREAT THE HOTEL WAS CLEAN OUR ROOM WAS GREAT, BREAKFAST WAS WONDERFUL, WILL STAY AGAIN NEXT TIME WE VISIT SAN ANTONIO. LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR NEXT STAY.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
frances
"Castaneda"
Good hotel would come back definitely
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Everything was ok EXCEPT for all the crickets that were in our room. When we told them about it when we left all they said was that someone had just sprayed on Thursday for them and that's the day (night) we arrived. And that they would look into it. They said sorry but it didn't seem like they cared that much.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Gina
I was very pleased with the front staff, they were nice and explain everything. We really enjoyed those big Texas size waffles in the morning. I will definitely stay here again next year when we plan our next trip to Sea World.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Rosie
"No!! It doesn't. You don't want to post it.."
The bathroom wasn't clean in the shower I found hair when I was thinking to take a shower
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
"Concert trip"
We love this hotel. Very clean, staff always nice, breakfast good. Not far from anywhere you need to go.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
may
"50/50"
All the associate were very friendly pool nice and inviting,the location was by alot of restaurants & mall...The only downside was restrooms very small, and refrigerator right next to bed???and housekeeping came around so late in evening, and instead of knocking first she just tried to open door.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Hello Chemesha, Thank you for your honest review of our Best Western Ingram Park. We love to hear what people have to say about our hotel, to help us improve our service. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to your next stay. Juan Jose Martinez General Manager
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Chemesha
the room was clean and had very comfortable beds. The issue that we had (in two different rooms) was the air conditioner did not work well at all and was very hot.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Hello, I am glad you found our rooms "clean" and with "very comfortable beds". I am disappointed we didn't completely satisfy you on your trip to San Antonio, but with honest reviews like yours, we will continue to improve. Please don't hesitate to visit us again, so you can see our progress. Juan Jose Martinez General Manager
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"family staycation"
Check in was easy and the room was very clean and comfortable. With a coffee maker, microwave and mini fridge, made our stay very comfortable. The only thing that we didn't like was the lack of TV watching for my 4 year old. No Disney jr or nick Jr. The other thing is at 5o'clock rush hour, it makes it difficult to get to or out of the hotel but it's convenient being located right off the highway. Located right between exit and entrance ramps to the highway. If need be, I would stay here again, the rate of the room was very accommodating for our stay. Thank you Best Western.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Hello Maria, Thank you for recognizing Best Western Ingram Park Inn as "very clean and comfortable" I am glad our location was good for your visit to San Antonio. We hope to see you back soon! Juan Jose Martinez General Manager
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Maria
"A let down"
The room was fine in the hotel. It was typical. It had a nice flat screen TV, a fridge (without freezer), a microwave, an ironing board, and an iron. The bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. However, the breakfast was a big let down. The breakfast area is too small and can get very crowded. They have cereal, pastries, toast, sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, and waffles. The gravy was probably the worst I've ever had. Breakfast is a very important meal for my husband and me, so we were very let down. In fact, we didn't even bother going to breakfast our last morning there. Overall, if you don't care about breakfast, this motel should be fine. It's right next to the loop, but it's not that noisy (we were at the very back). There are plenty of restaurants and stores nearby. Sea World is close, and Fiesta Texas is about a twenty minute drive.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Hello, It is honest reviews like yours that help us continue to improve. Thank you for taking time to share your review of the Best Western Ingram Park with the readers of Hotels.com! With so many choices for hotels, our staff wants to always go the extra mile to take great care of our guests. We believe that this is what truly differentiates us from the others. We look forward to having you back again sometime in the not too distant future to see our progress. Juan Jose Martinez General Manager
3 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
It was a good stay and the hotel was nice
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
This hotel is located right off of the 410 loop North. It is about a 15-20 minute drive from the Riverwalk and Sea World which is why we chose it. Unfortunately we were disappointed by the room. The AC did not work well. It was downright hot in the room during the day and only slightly better at night. There was also a big cricket problem and we woke up to a roomful of crickets each morning. The WiFi worked the first day but not the other three days. The TV was nice and big and the pool was nice but the breakfast was horrible.
Brianna
"Good Stay"
Good...it was a good location ...close to restaurants, stores and Sea World
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Hello Roberto, Thank you for taking the taking the time to review our Best Western Ingram Park. We look forward to your next stay. Juan Jose Martinez General Manager
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Roberto
"Pretty good stay- 10 minutes from Sea World"
Room was clean but had a horrible smell of smoke that smacked you in the face when you walked in. After a while you got used to it. The door locked but looked like it had been pried open with a crow bar but I felt it was still safe. Breakfast was good.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Hello, Every review we get is taken seriously and changes are set in place to improve guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and we look forward to your next stay. Juan Jose Martinez General Manager
"Recommend"
Although this was an older hotel, it has been updated to look clean and fresh. Our room was comfortable for the 3 nights we were there, and always cleaned well by the housekeeping staff. My husband remarked that the breakfast bar was not well stocked, however, although I did not eat there. The front desk staff were not very helpful in the one instance my husband needed to have our room keys reprogrammed. Also, the outdoor light that shines all night for security, outside of our door, did cause some getting used to, on the first night when sleeping. But, after the second night, it was a mild issue. This hotel is located on a major highway in San Antonio, where there have been car break-ins at their parking lots. Thus, the need for security lights above each outer door, apparently. We did not experience any problems with car thefts, however. The hotel was full each night we were there, making it a popular location for area tourist attractions.
3 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
DENISE
"Nice but variety would help with breakfast"
Quiet, clean, great room service. Breakfast ok. Only poach eggs for breakfast. Not enough variety as other hotels. I travel about every two weeks 4 fsys a trip.
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
edmund
Very disappointing. My wife and I are senior citizens in our 70's. They put us in an upstairs room at the very back of the hotel in a separate bldg. It was difficult to carry our luggage up 2 flights of stairs. The upstairs corridor was wet and very slippery. The room had a bad stale odor and no cold water. Someone did come to repair the water problem. We booked the room months in advance and requested a ground floor room because of our age but it was ignored and they told us they didn't have any other rooms available. This was 4:00 PM on a Monday and the parking lot was empty. The pool area of the main building looked nice with a lot of plants but we didn't use the area. Breakfast was only fair.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Hello Bernard, I deeply regret the "disappointing" experience you had at my hotel. I will continue to train my staff to provide outstanding service to every guest a Best Western Ingram Park. I want to thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, and look forward to your next, much better, stay with us. Juan Jose Martinez General Manager
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Bernard
Entire staff was very friendly. Air conditioner was not working but once we told staff it was immediately replaced. Breakfast was okay nothing spectacular but it is the norm for hotels offering hot breakfast. Beds were very comfortable but room cleanliness could have been a lot better. I would suggest the hotel manager do random room checks for cleanliness.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Hello Ms. Tina, I want to thank you for choosing to stay at our location during your visit to San Antonio. I appreciate your honest review, and will certainly take a closer look, and continue to train our housekeeping staff. Once again, thank you, and I look forward to your next stay. Juan Jose Martinez General Manager
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Tina
"Nice family vacation."
Nice little hotel in a good location (perfect spot between Sea World and Six Flags) right off the highway. Room was comfortable, though the a/c unit was a bit loud, but worked great. Good night sleeps overall. Shower head was a little broken in our bathroom, but shower itself had good pressure and never ran out of hot water. The pool area was very nice, and the hotel kept up with the maintenance and cleaning of pool after summer showers. The complementary breakfast was decent, not bad but not great. Overall our stay was very nice, with no real issues whatsoever. We'd stay at this hotel again.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for your review, we do apologize for your issues in the room. We do hope on your next visit to San Antonio you give us a second chance.
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
trouble with bath. water was hot only they worked on it and it was ok for one night. could not take a shower. Glad they had a safe
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
patricia
"BIG DISSAPOINTMENT!!!"
Stayed for 4 days, 1st day arrived A/C did not work, so we have to spend the night in hot room since they had no other room available to move us. The 2nd day after visited our friend we back to hotel at about 5.00 pm & the room was not clean up yet. So we left again & back to hotel about 10.30 pm & found out room was clean up but they forgot to give us clean towels!! The sheet were dirty found some spot on it since 1st day of stayed. The 3rd day I checked our account & found out they charged us 3X of total 4 days stayed (over $1000)which was suppose only $ 358.00 for total 4 night stayed. Talked with the person at front desk, she said they made an error charged us 3 X & will be refunded...guess it took 3 days business day till we got the money back in our account...in the mean time we did not hv enough funds to spent during our stayed in San Antonio. (I hv only certain badget set aside in our account for travelling)...so they screw up our vacation. On top of that ...after all those things happened they did not do any favor of anything to us....poor business !!! The bed is hard like a rock...over all we will never come back or never suggest this hotel to any body!
4 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
EXCELLENT
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Tina
"Family Getaway"
This looks like an old hotel but it was been updated. They have complete breakfast. OK Hotel. Staff really friendly and will assist you in anything you ever need while in your stay. A lot of restaurants and stores close by.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Excellent
3 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Excellent
3 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"An awesome family friendly hotel."
This hotel was exactly what we needed. It was located about 10 mins from Sea World and about 20 mins from The River Walk. The room was comfortable, and clean. The breakfast was awesome and I especially liked the Texas shaped waffles. The pool and the service were great. I couldn't have asked for a better hotel.
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Arlene
"Vacation trip"
Overall good stay and very close to downtown San Antonio and Seaworld. The breakfast was good and the pool area is very nice. One thing did not like...cigarette butts around the pool, the pool should be smoking free area and if it is, it should be enforced strongly. Other than that, it's a good place to stay.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Juan
"Wow! What a pleasent surprise!"
Super!!! I had requested a downstairs room -fulfilled!!! Good parking arrangement! Breakfast -outstanding -ladies kept things full up to cutoff time! Of course Texas shaped waffles were fun! Pool was nice and in a well landscaped area ! Room was great and clean! Was close to chucky cheese-wal mart-target-chick fil a -what more could you ask for when traveling with kids!
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope you stay with us again on your next visit to San Antonio.
4 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Lezli
"Nice place for Fam w/ kids"
This hotel was a nice place to stay with kids. Rooms were a nice size. I loved the double sinks in the bathroom. Allowed for faster preparation for getting out. Staff tried to be very conservative with the towels but we just asked for some more. Overall, this was a decent place to stay.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you, we are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you choose us again.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Kamelia
"Clean and friendly."
The rooms where very clean and comfortable. For a quick bite for breakfast it was adequate. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for staying with us, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.
4 night family trip May 27, 2015
Earl
"Nice stay for business"
Would definitely stay again when we are in the area. Breakfast was good and room was clean and ccomfortable.
2 night business trip May 25, 2015
"Trip"
We had a nice experience with Best Western. The staff was friendly and everyone was very helpful. The rooms, parking lots and pool area was all kept very clean.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you stay with us on your next visit to San Antonio.
4 night family trip May 20, 2015
Cindy
We were there from wed-sun. the room was very spacious, clean. the staff was very helpful, courteous and pleasant. The breakfast was very well maintained and yummy. Had a wonderful stay, and would definetly recommend to all my friends. Thanks
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for your survey, we are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you continue to stay with us.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Patty Ann
Great...super breakfast....service was exceptional.....
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you for your review, we hope you continue to stay with us.
3 night family trip May 20, 2015
Paula
"Troublesome"
Again breakfast was awful. Very unkept.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
We do apologize you did not enjoy your stay, we will let the correct departments know about your survey so that we can fix any issues you had. Thank you
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
Felipe
"Not very clean"
There was food around the beds and in most corners of the bedroom and livingroom, also a dirty cup underneath the nightstand. Cleaning crew need to move chairs around to vacuum and around the beds, corners, and underneath the nightstand. There were also ants on nightstand around beds( where the food was) and in the bathroom. Cleaning crew came the next day to vacuum and spray the ants but ants came back. The set up of the room was good but wouldn't stay there again due to finding it dirty and with ants.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
We had a great stay. The staff was very friendly & accommodating, the complimentary breakfasts were really good. We'd stay there again when the need arises.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Thank you we are glad you enjoy your stay and hope you stay again soon.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Phyllis
"Great stay, whole lots of accidents"
This place was perfect. The rest of the tourism community should take hospitality lessons, as well as driving lessons.
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope you come again.
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Deborah
"There are pro's and con's"
overall, the hotel was decent and knowing the area hotels I would may stay here again. I have stayed at 4 star hotels on the riverwalk which are small and just ok. This visit I decided to stay a little further away. The location was good-20 min to downtown and 10 min to Sea World. The hotel itself was ok. The first time I tried to check in at 1pm the female manager was unhelpful. Before looking up the reservation she completely dismissed the idea and re-iterated a 3pm check in time. I asked for options on keeping my luggage and there were none. She appeared unhappy and left a sour opinion of my first impression. When I returned later in the evening, the front desk staff was happy and helpful. The breakfast women and other front desk staff were also happy and helpful. The room was as expected. Clean but worn. The Inn had a full size pool the kids enjoyed. Continental breakfast was decent but definitely gets crowded and can be difficult to find a seat.
Other trip May 12, 2015
kelly
"Dirty Rooms"
Found hair in the sheets, bugs in the bed, dirt on the floor, management would not refund any $
Response by Best Western Ingram Park Inn
We do apologize for your stay. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Other trip May 11, 2015