All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
750 Aten Rd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Great stay!!"
This hotel was great for the price. So many great features and the staff was very helpful The free airport shuttle was great and the free breakfast was a nice bonus as well. Recommend staying here!!
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"We'd stay here again."
The staff was very helpful advising us on shuttle service to the airport and on the nearest gas station, since we were returning our rental car a day before our flight. The food service offered from outside the hotel was reasonable and gave us a good selection. We were given adjoining rooms, which was very convenient.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Katharine
The sheets were not clean-stained, as was the foot rest for the chair.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Room was very clean . Pool was very clean. Employees were very nice. I will always come back. Love this hotel. I don't see what people are complaining about.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2015
Hotel was nice, up to date, and clean.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Matthew
"Weekend get away."
Service staff was very friendly, room was clean and breakfast was good. The poor girl running the breakfast by herself was very busy and did her best to keep everything stocked. The best stay we have had at a Comfort Inn and Suites in 15 years
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Stephen
"Attended a conference"
Comfortable and clean and reasonably priced. Breakfast was acceptable. The workout room was very small and not too well equipped.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Nicholas
Staff was friendlt, hotel was well kept and quiet. The only type thing I was a little disappointed in was the temperature of the pool. The kids couldn't swim for long because it was freezing. Other than that we enjoyed our stay
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
I generally enjoy Comfort Inns and this one did not disappoint! The hotel is smaller than I would imagine (teeny-tiny elevator, just one spot of vending and ice on the first floor), but the room was a very nice size. "Wow" was all I could say when I walked in. There's not too much around there (gas stations, restaurants, fast food), but I would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Clean, close to the airport, and bed was comfy."
Clean, close to the airport, and bed was comfy.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Sean
"Great room for the price"
Clean and comfortable at a good price. Enjoyed the breakfast.
3 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
DONALD
"very helpful"
Well...alter torrential rain downpour and power outage the staff eas extreemly helpful. Definately on the top of my list
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
david
"Nice location"
Very pleasant
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Ken
"Okay for a short stay"
The rooms are dark, The hotel needs a good refurbishing. It is convenient and okay for an overnight stay, but don't expect any thing out of the ordinary.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Beverly
"Met expectations."
It met my expectations.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Traveling is not what it used to be....."
Selected this hotel because it listed free airport transportation. Arriving I looked for the standard phone to call for transportation. Could not find one for this hotel so I asked the transportation assistant at the airport and was advised where the van's stopped and that they were constantly running and just wait. Well, I did that and just about any other hotel van went by, several times, but not the Comfort van. I finally gave up and called the hotel. That's when I was told they did not have a van but if I flagged down the Marriott's van they would take me there. How would you know that? Also, this hotel does not have a restaurant close by other than Marriott's hotel.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
Ronny
"Enjoyed the stay"
I'm not sure why I have to write about my stay. The ratings should explain it all. Very good hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
RH
"DF"
Stay was great our 3rd time at same hotel on our trips to Pittsburgh area
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Douglas
"Good price, nothing fancy"
Staff was great and very positive, room was very clean and so comfortable, nice and quiet. Breakfast was cheap and not good at all except for the waffles. Pool was closed but not on the site so I didn't know until I got there, disappointing. Overall, I was pretty happy with the accommodations and would stay again if the rate was cheap.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great location with a lot to do."
Great stay. Pool was clean and warm. Hotel location is great, short drives to downtown and local shopping. Only problem with stay was the smell in the room. Staff explained that due to the guests during the week and stipulations put on by their guests (no daily service required) the room tend to smell like a sweat sock. Rooms were comfortable and clean, the smell was tough to get past.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
steve
Very clean, comfortable hotel and the staff is friendly.T
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
DW
"Good Night's Sleep Before Early Morning Flight"
My wife & I spent the night here before she left for Scotland. We were pleased with the accommodation. The breakfast in the morning was a great way to start the day. We have stayed there before and always find the staff efficient, pleasant and accommodating.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"Ok"
Not a whole lot close by in terms of restaurants so you'll need a car. The complimentary breakfast selection was fine. The breakfast seating area was a bit tight since there were a lot of families staying the weekend I was there. The room itself was quiet and clean.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Dennis
"Perfect hotel for busy travelers"
My daughter and I stayed here during a visit to the Pittsburgh area for a dance competition. I was confident we had made an excellent choice as I was impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel’s lobby. The room’s cleanliness matched the lobby, and had plenty of space for 3 women preparing for dance competition. The best part about the hotel though was the staff. They went above and beyond to meet our needs and were unbelievably kind and friendly. The employee who was in charge of preparing the breakfast was an absolute doll, and I feel terrible that I didn’t get her name. The hotel was also very quiet. I paid the same rate a few weeks ago for another competition and the hotel was half the quality.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Mia
"Pittsburgh Comfort"
Great proximity to the airport. Clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
It was a brief visit. The parking lot was not good, snow and ice was piled between cars and finding a spot was not easy. The staff was helpful and friendly. Bathroom could have been cleaner. Pleasant experience.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Surprisingly Good for the price"
i've stayed in some sketchy "airport hotels" and i needed something affordably and convenient so chose this spot. While the lobby was no frills and the breakfast area small, the room was just as nice as the one at Courtyard by Marriott in at Bakery Square where I had stayed previous 2 nights.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
TFC
"Bang for your buck"
This was a pretty good hotel for a great price. No complaints.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"loved it"
Really happy with the hotel. Free breakfast was awesome included eggs and a waffle maker. Pool was a bit chilly but still swimable. Would hv liked to be closer to the city but with a car it was a perfect compromise for price, still close to everything and easy to get around. No reason to spendmore at nearby hotels
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"A good value"
This is the second time we've stayed at this hotel. It appears to have been recently remodeled and is very clean. The beds were very comfortable and I liked having a sitting area, refrigerator, and microwave available. The service was good. They have a complimentary breakfast that while not the largest of selection, there was something for everyone. The eating area was nice and clean and their staff kept everything well-stocked. I found this to be a good value and plan to stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Ruthanne
"Helpful/Friendly/Nice"
Arrived in Pittsburgh airport - my luggage was left in Houston, then my battery was dead in my car--got it started died again at the hotel, the officer in the hotel assisted me to get it started again & then took the time to follow me to an auto parts & then hotel clerk gave me a discount for all the trouble I was having. To top if off the room was awesome, great way to end my day.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Jenny
"very clean and effecient."
everything was just great. We stayed because we were flying out early the next day. We quite satisfied with our stay. The breakfast was started a little earlier than the posted time which was nice so we could have some before we took the shuttle to the airport
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
philip
"Functional"
Nothing special, but no disappointments. About $70 less than the Marriott across the street, clean room, not too far from airport
5 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"Weekend Christmas Shopping"
Pros: Room was clean, quite, very comfortable. I appreciated the choice of pillows! I usually bring my pillow from home and had forgotten it. So that was a nice surprise! The bed was comfy also. There was breakfast with the room. Cons: I normally love scrambled eggs and you had them, but they were tasteless, and had a rubbery texture like they had been prepared in a microwave and cooked too long. The French toast was the same. I threw them away. There were other options that were just fine!
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Terry
"Comfort Suites"
We used the Comfort Suites for the Thanksgiving weekend while visiting relatives. The hotel was clean and well appointed. The fold-out couch was actually quite comfortable. As we were only using our room at night the fact that the window overlooked a steep cut slope (this is greater Pittsburgh, after all) was not important. Indeed the back of the building was nice and quiet. The breakfast dining room was small but the staff kept bringing out fresh sausages, eggs, and breads as needed. Quite a good value for the money.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Nicholas
"Just what we were looking for."
Room was clean. Bed was comfy. Breakfast was eggs, bacon, bagels, yogurt, fruit. Worked for us. Just what we were looking for. It was a stop on our way to Virginia. We didn't go anywhere so can't give an account on the neighborhood. People behind the counter were friendly.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Convenient to airport and restaurants"
Convenient access to highway and fowntiwn Pittsburgh. Also, hotel is witin 1/10 of a mile to a large mall with a great variety of restaurant
Alain
"Very nice"
great location EZ to get to close beach two thumbs up.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Being early is better than being late!"
Very nice rooms and great staff. The only problem was that the bed stand light fixture did not work and the alarm clock was one hour early which resulted in us getting up one hour early for the shuttle.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
Bernard
"Pit-stop prior to flight"
We were coming back into town with a flight out of PIT the next morning. Didn't need much, just a nice place to crash for the night. Hotel was clean, comfortable and a quick drive to the airport the next morning. Met all our requirements.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great value"
This hotel has been recently renovated. Clean rooms, very friendly staff. The walls are very thin though. We were on the first floor. We had a long day and decided to retire early. However, we were woken up at mid night by people on the second floor, I guess entering their rooms. Sound traveled. Also, my wife complained about the odd ringing of the phone at 3.30AM. Went on for 1 1/2 rings and stopped.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
DeeJay
"close to airport"
We enjoyed our stay & will be certain to choose Comfort Suites for our next travel via Pittsburgh International Air ~ the shuttle service was timely, staff was amazing , room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean !
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
KA
"Comfortable bed"
I was only there one night, arrived late in the evening and departed the next morning so can't speak to the immediate neighborhood except that it was super convenient to the airport. However, the room was very clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable and I slept well (unusual for me). The staff who assisted me at check0in and check-out were both very friendly. I wish I had gotten her name, but the young woman who was there was very attentive and helpful both to me and other guests, I noticed. She gave me directions to a nearby gas station with a car wash so I could wash a very dirty rental car. The breakfast was one of the better free hotel breakfasts I've had, with many choices including good scrambled eggs, sausage and whole fruit (which I appreciated). I would stay here again if I am ever back in Pittsburgh.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Pleasant Surprise"
The room was nice, the indoor pool and jacuzzi were a nice addition. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise, not the usual danish coffee and juice, but a nice breakfast with many choices, including 2 types of belgian waffles that you cooked to order. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Ok for a business stay"
I chose this hotel because of its location to the airport. Pros: very comfy bed, spacious room, good water pressure, hot water, big window, coffee pot, desk, good breakfast, Wi-Fi. Cons: walls and floors are thin and you can hear everything next door. Stayed in room #221 and I had trouble sleeping from the noise. Hotel was under construction. Shuttle is free and shared with Marriot hotel. 10 minute ride to PIT. No restaurant on site, but you can walk to the Marriot restaurant. No shopping nearby. Snacks and frozen dinners are available for purchase in the lobby.
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Angela
"Could of been better"
The housekeeper kept rushing us so he can clean or room. Did not change our bed linen.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Remodeling"
Hotel is remodeling. Refurbished rooms are very nice, but it sounds as if they are working overnight. There was a lot of pounding and banging. Once remodel is done it will be a nice stay.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"All the Amenities of a full-service hotel"
I have stayed at this hotel for business for years and thought it was a great value. I even had my boss tell me it was okay to stay at a more expensive hotel. I didn't have to. All the amenities of a higher priced hotel are right here and it is an easy off and on from the parkway. Free in-room wifi, hot breakfast, refrigerator and microwave, free parking, swimming pool, close to shopping and restaurants- it can't be beat for what you get. I was pleasantly surprised on this last trip to see a huge renovation. It is a little cheesy, but they spare no expense in the guest rooms- granite countertop in the bathroom! Wow! They borrowed the "clean duvet" from Hampton and it was very nice and fresh. They even give you a choice of pillow on the bed. Very nice. We had this at a more expensive hotel in NYC recently. You cannot go wrong at this hotel.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
cathiecon
"Perfect Location to Shopping and the City"
Perfect stay. Breakfast and pool are a big hit with the kids. Proximity to the airport, shopping and Pittsburgh is the reason we stay here when we visit the area. Easy in, Easy out.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Great hotel for price/location"
Stayed here for a concert at 1st niagara then an additional day in downtown. The location was great, everything you could possibly need nearby, we all liked the room and the bedding. 15 min. to our destinations (does depend on traffic) Very satisfied and may be my go to place in the future. Not walkable to anything but that was not an issue this trip.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2014