All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
750 Aten Rd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Perfect night out!"
My daughter and I had tickets for the Tim Magraw concert at the First Niagra Pavillion, we checked in early and got changed and headed out! We had a qickt breakfast before checking out. Everyone was really nice and our room was really nice and clean!!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
Laurie
If i was going to complain. It would be the breakfast. Where on earth is the bacon and sauage people
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Nice hotel and easy to find"
Everything was great ... Loved the bed and the room
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Nice and quite"
Enjoy a night there. Would come again. Enjoy a night there. Would come again. Enjoy a night there. Would come again. Enjoy a night there. Would come again.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Randall
"Close to so many things"
This hotel was very comfortable and close to many areas of interest in the Pittsburgh area. The staff was courteous and the room was very comfortable.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"this place stunk!!"
The room was musty smelling ....the day shift Clerk was unresponsive and kinda rude. To think I paid TOP Dollar for that!!
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Pleasantly Surprised!"
I usually stay at Marriott, but it was full...so I chose Comfort Suites...very pleasantly surprised! Very nice hotel! Ashley at the front desk was especially kind and helpful!! Would stay there again anytime!
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Eileen M
"Just fine"
Hotel was fine...not great, but fine
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
Pretty awful & noisy.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"LOUD"
I stayed in room 315, 3rd floor, right outside the elevator. I awoke at 4:00 am to the sound of...carpet cleaning? construction? moving furniture? in the room BELOW me... Not sure what it was, but it never stopped until 7:30 am. It was more noise than any person could make so it had to be the hotel, never found out what it was...
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"Close to rmu"
The staff was nice and cautious. The room was clean and homily
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"A Good Bet"
The hotel was very convenient to the airport and right off the highway. The staff was nice and the rooms were clean and comfy!
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
Kurt
We had a great night, the staff was very friendly and accommodating and the room was clean.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
matthew
very pleased; great service; breakfast good; will stay here again
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"perfect for what we needed"
My daughter and I arrived late Saturday to find our room waiting for us. Front desk staff very friendly. Room didn't have sheets for pull out bed, which were brought up immediately after I called. Clean room, bed comfortable, and free breakfast. Perfect location for what we were doing on Sunday.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Lisa C
Nice room poor customer service
4 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"Pittsburgh trip"
The hotel was very comfortable and reasonably priced. The breakfast included hot scrambled eggs, bacon, and belgian waffles which was more than expected.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Good location to airport"
We were pleased with the location of this hotel. It fit our needs very well.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Parking my car"
I called ahead to verify that I could park my car free and take a shuttle to airport. When I got there the rate was $5 per night instead of free.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Great Place to Stay"
It ws an ideal place to stay an I would recommend without reservation.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
"Comfort Suites Pittsburgh Airport"
Great friendly service.. Clean Comfortable room...!
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Very prompt pick up & drop off at airport, saved a bundle on airport parking. Nice breakfast area.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2013
"Comfort Near Airport"
It was exactly what I was looking for--reasonably priced comfort near the airport. Efficient service with coffee and a quick bite to eat in the morning.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
This hotel is clean and comfortable, located close to the airport and near numerous good restaurants. But the best part was the exceptional staff. They were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
"LATE NIGHT FLIGHT"
WE ARRIVED WELL AFTER MIDNIGHT TO FIND OUR ROOM READY AND WAITING WITH A SHORT CHECK IN PROCESS. ROOM WAS CLEAN AND INVITING. ON OUR FLIGHT OUT WE STAYED AT THE NEIGHBORING LARGER HOTEL BUT THEY WANTED DOUBLE THE PRICR WE PAID FOR THE ROOM ON OUR WAY BACK. I ACTUALLY LIKED THE COMFORT INN BETTER AND WOULD CHOOSE IT OVER THE LARGER HOTEL.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2013
SCOOTER
"Great value"
Nice hotel. Very clean
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Close to Pittsburgh - great location"
Staff was great at check-in- unfortunately the room I prepaid was not available and it was my husband and I and 2 grown boys! Could not all fit in one King Room! They gave us two king rooms across from each other for the price of the one Double Queen Room I paid for even though it was a full house since The Steelers were home!! Can't thank them enough for being so accommodating!! I will definitely be back !!
3 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
Christine
"Very clean , courteous , best price same time"
Hotel was booked based on price . Everything was very clean . Seemed to be newly renovated . TV could have been HD , that was only minor drawback . Overall excellent place to stay .
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Easy to get to location"
We stayed for two nights while visiting Pittsburgh for the Pittsburgh VS. Notre Dame football game. It was very easy to navigate from the hotel to downtown Pittsburgh. Very clean and friendly service at the hotel. The only thing I would say, is not to count on the breakfast to fill you up nor be comfortable. The breakfast was stuffed into a small area by the front desk and on a weekend, it gets pretty busy. The food area was so squashed together that I was standing by the waflle maker and was in the way for people who wanted juice, to get in the refrigerator and to get part of the hot food (sausage patties). It was a typical continential breakfast and had a decent variety, but the crowded area and the less than stellar hot items were not up to par. Other than that our stay was great and we would go back!
2 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
SLN5009
"Clean, quiet, and comfortable"
We had a very positive experience at this Comfort Suites. Our room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. I had specifically asked for a quiet room because I am very sensitive to noise, and management was happy to accommodate us. If we are in the area again, I'd definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
LC
"Near airport"
Overall it was good.
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2013
"Puts the "sweet" in suite!"
We were in town for Steelers game and stayed for 2 nights. It was a lovely, clean room and the staff was very nice. A gentleman that gave us directions to breakfast was particularly helpful and gracious. Awesome value and location was great. Will definitely stay again! Thanks so very much! Highly recommended!
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2013
Cains
"Good value for what's we were looking for."
We needed something clean and a good value. It was a bit further away from downtown but the weekend we went there were a lot of other events in Pittsburgh so rooms were at a premium. The breakfast was OK and the pillows were like half size. Overall though, worth the money.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
"Excellent value & stays"
You get more from what you paid compared to other hotels next to it :-)
8 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
"Perfect for what we needed"
We simply needed a place to stay overnight that was close to downtown Pittsburgh. It was close to food and shopping.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great employees!"
Very accommodating, much appreciated.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
"Well positioned hotel - Running Trails, Restaurant"
Hotel is not as new as some, but is absolutely fine in terms of comfort and cleanliness. It is better value than some of the other national chain hotels nearby. The reason I will always choose to stay here though is the direct access on to the Montour Trail. Excellent for running, walking and cycling.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
The staffs were very hospitable The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
shaun
The staffs were very hospitable The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
shaun
"Shuttle to the Airport"
We were able to bring back the rental car after our dinner and take a shuttle to the Comfort Suites from the airport. Our flight was early the next AM. We were shuttled to the airport and arrived in plenty of time to wait in long lines for the TSA check, and get to the gate on time.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Terri
Descent. Clean but very outdated. Great location but overpriced for what you are getting. Would stay there again in a pinch,
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Room was nice. Small details are in need of repair. Toilet was not secure to floor. Tub spigot was falling off wall. Cleanliness could be improved. One of the blankets was stained. Breakfast was good, my son enjoyed the bacon. Happy hour was laughable. Kegorator with a jar of preztels. Coffee and tea available all day was nice. Pool is small but clean. Overall not a bad experience.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
RR
"Very close to First Niagara Pavilion"
Hotel was not maintained very well. Bathroom door was not working ...phone in room completely shut Down so if u needed the front desk you had to go there...top covers on the bed looked like they were not clean. Convenience of location is the only plus.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
"Convenient location for airport"
I thought the Comfort Suites was a good value and I would stay there again. I like the location and you can easily get to the airport. The hotel is fairly new and nicely appointed. The internet worked well and you can print your boarding pass in the lobby. I left too early for breakfast so I can't comment on the food.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
"mold"
room smelled moldy - bathroom had mold and the wall paper in the bathroom by the tub was peeling off
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Clean, comfortable, fair price"
This hotel made for a perfect overnight stop on an extended road trip. Very clean and comfortable, and for a good price. IT was everything it needed to be for us. Easy access to the highway, but we didn't see if anything else was around it.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013
K & E
My only complaint was that none of the lights on one side of the room worked. As I checked in after 8 p.m. I did not report it until I check out the next morning. The room itself was adequate for my needs.
Other trip May 24, 2013
Barb
"Not worth the money."
Family of three, just over-night stay. The room was not clean, especialli bed covers. Quite large stains were there and when I asked to switch to another room, there wasn't any. The staff offered me new covers and sheets but I need to change them by myself. So I just slept in the bed without any cover or blanket. Breakfast was very good. But all in all, not good, not bad. Don't wanna stay there next time. It doesn't worth the money. The staffs need to be more kind.
Other trip May 23, 2013
"Very Convenient"
The Marriot is across the street and they were hosting the conference that I was to attend. When they were offering rooms at $240+ because the block of rooms designated for the event (@ $149) were booked, this became a cheaper but still very convenient, option. I had to replace the tail light assembly on my van and the internet service in the lobby provided the instructions and the woman at the front desk was able to lend me the tools. Thank you.
Other trip May 23, 2013