All hotels in Brattleboro, Vermont, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here515 Canal St, Brattleboro, VT, 05301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.8
"Don't stay here unless you have to"
An odd combination of nice and not-so-nice. The beds were quite comfortable, but the room was small and crowded and smelled moldy. The bathroom was tiny and outdated and the toilet ran all night. The wireless Internet worked very well, but the complimentary breakfast didn't amount to much.
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Hello Miss Elaine, Thank you for your candid reviews. It helped us identify the aspect that we need to make improvements. Your concerns were brought to the attention of management. Necessary corrective measures have been implemented to offer you better services the next time you visit our hotel.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Elaine
Very nice people managing the hotel - very good for the price.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Deb
"Smelly Room"
The room was adequately clean but a gym locker room odor.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Surprisingly Positive Experience."
The hotel was extremely easy to find. We arrived from NYC at midnight, but the attendant cheerfully greeted us and registered us. The room was clean and quiet. Being on the outer edge of Brattleboro, there's really nothing around at night, but the hotel guide shows plenty of take out places from whom you can order in. Also, there is a 24 hour supermarket next door. Unfortunately, Vermont law prohibit sales of alcoholic beverage after 11:45pm (found out the hard way) so I missed out on a cold beer after the long drive :-(. Free WiFi is available. The only con was that there were no wireless reception for my cell phone from my room. I wondered if anyone from work needed to get in touch with me. The bed was comfortable to sleep in and I felt very rested. The continental breakfast next morning was outstanding considering the price of the night's stay. I would definitely recommend to any budget conscious traveler.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Steve M
"Neighbors were too noisy and questionable"
The rooms close by were inhabitated by persons who partied quite loud for most of the night. Management did nothing. Also, the Internet did not work at all.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
room was clean, linens were clean, Cable TV worked great, frig worked great AC worked great. Bathroom a little out dated but plenty of hot water and hair dryer worked fine and towels were clean though a bit old. Close to down town and food and grocery store.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Needs updating"
The bathroom sink was clogged and the bath tub leaked. This place needs a lot of updating.
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Hello Alexis, I am very sorry for the inconvenience during your stay. Allow us to serve you better on your next visit as I have forwarded your concerns to the management I know this will be addressed and maintained in good condition at all times to avoid causing inconvenience again. We appreciate your candid reviews as it helps us attend to the aspects we might have overlooked.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Alexis
"Good For Business"
I got what I paid for.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
S. Bristol
"Recommended"
Good price, good room, slightly out-of-town location.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2013
"Better than Expected"
The room was very clean and seemed to have new carpetting and a new mattress. We both loved that there was two sinks, one inside and one outside of the bathroom and the room itself was very spacious (king room, non-smoking). The little freebies that were in the room saved a trip to the store and were unexpected! Over-all the stay was pleasent and I will def. stay there again. As for the free breakfast (fruit option would have been nice) there is a waffle iron!!! seriously ...YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN WAFFLES!!!!
1 night family trip May 11, 2013
Maggie
Brattleboro was an awesome town with lots of cool little bars. We spent the night before skiing Stratton and that made it an easy dive to the mountain. The front desk kid was sassy. The remote for the tv and the vent fan in the bathroom didn't work. The fan was desperately needed when the first thing my buddy did was clog the toilet, no suction. But over all you he what you pay for. We were able to walk to the bars and the beds were comfortable. Just a cheap room to bunk in
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
Allen
"SUCKED!!!!"
It was DISGUSTING......to say the least!!!!! U couldn't event take off your shoes the carpets were sooooooo GROSS! Not worth 65 dollars, that is for sure!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
"I jaust wanted a hot shower!"
The staff was friendly and helpful at check in.The room was was, just a little worn. There was no tub, but worse no hot water! When I called the front desk they said "It takes awhile because you are so far away from the water heater". At 4 in the am there was still no hot water.......I guess the discount was for the money they saved on hot water!
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
Sheila
"overall decent experience"
Booked through hotels.com (told them 4 people). Then we get there and they charge us an additional $10 per person beyond 2. So ended up paying $20 more then planned. Annoying but cant complain too much since it was the cheapest hotel in the area and provided a complimentary breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2013
"Great for the price"
I have stayed in all sorts of 2 star to 5 star hotels in the past, and I am judging this place based on my expectations from an econo lodge. It was relatively clean. Service was good. I have paid a lot more for worse places in that area. Its within half an hour to some ski slopes so the location is ok. A one mile drive to most restaurants. The room had a flat screen TV, a microwave and a fridge - i am assuming they work as i didnt switch any of them on. Perfect place for a shower and a nights sleep if you are looking to ski, dont mind half an hour drive and want to pay 1/4th of similar quality by the slopes.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"great price"
For the price, its a great deal. I stayed there with myself and 4 teenagers, 2 full beds, TV, fridge, micro, coffe maker, clean, friendly desk staff, for the price amazing...if you want new up to date furnishing, larger beds go elsewhere..this was clean and comphy easy drive to mount snow. They had a breakfast, but it was set up too late for us to enjoy.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
seth
"'family' overnight stay"
It's looking a bit 'worn' at this point
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
Ramona
The room and price where good . The TV reception poor .
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
Ken
"so so"
it was 20 miles from Keene New Hampshire . next year I will get something closer .
2 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2012
I thought this hotel was horrible. It was old, stinky, broken and run down. The sink didn't drain, the refridgerator didn't work, and was extremely out of date. The breakfast leaves a little to be desired.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Keene State mom
"Good Clean place to Sleep"
The room was small, but this is a good clean place to sleep and shower at a good price. There is an out door pool that had very clear water and looked very clean. The Continental Breakfast was good to get you going in the morning. I would use them again.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
BamofNH
"Nice, quiet, and clean"
The outside pool was attractive although this time we didn't have the time to get in. parking lot and areas were very clean and taken care of. I would definitely stay here again considering most of the other hotels cheaper in Brattleboro are not in my list of "yes, i would stay there again," so finally I have something that I know I would be happy to bring my entire family to and not be embarrassed by the condition of the hotel
Other trip Sep 8, 2012
"nice place for everyboby."
We just stayed overnight but it was very easy to get to. In walking distance for supplies and places to eat. Pool looked inviting but didn't go in. Overall, nice place
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
p.g.
"Fair"
fair deal
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
This hotel is decent to staff are very decent. For the amount paid and its location next to the highway the rooms are clean. Breakfast is pretty decent
2 night trip Jun 29, 2012
al
"Decent value, close to downtown"
This hotel was the only game in town that accepted pets ($15 fee) when I was travelling, and it served my needs well for a fair price. My room was on the small side, but comfortable and had all I needed.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
Monica
"Much better than I expected!"
This hotel exceeded my expectations. I have stayed at many hotels across the price/quality spectrum. I really picked this for cost/location. Much better than expected for the price. Very clean. Recently updated bathroom, decent beds and carpet. Furniture a little worn...but the room and property was well maintained, seemed to be under somewhat new management and they seemed to be taking great pride in the place. Still an inexpensive motel, but totally decent all around. And my dog loved it too.
Other trip Jul 4, 2012
Carrie
"Ecno lodge"
we had to take a smoking room, non-smoking were all booked. They made a point of getting rid of any smoke smell. you would have thought it was non- smoking, it was great, The breakfast could be better, with more choices and better coffee, but other than that, it was quiet and enjoyable
Other trip Jun 1, 2012
"needs work"
mildewy smell upon entering room. might've been due to the water that would seem to be continually on floor of bathroom from a leaky shower curtain arrangement. shower itself also small and mildewy. no place to put soap or shampoo in shower. bedside table super sticky. stains on worn furniture. very near highway -- noisy traffic sounds. pool broken, empy.
1 night trip May 25, 2012

"OK to just spend a night to sleep"
The beds were comfortable but the room we were in was at the end of the building and on the second floor. ( it was a two floor motel) and it was very dark with only a little window up high at the back and a larger window at the front faced the hallway and was enclosed by a wall. There was a damage to one wall. The bathtub outer cover was chipped and the floor need caulking. The door would only lock if we pulled it in slightly. The curtains that pulled together on the front window did not match. The air conditioning worked and so did the TV. The young girl at the reception desk was lovely. It would not be place to spend time in except to come in at night and go to bed and leave early the day.
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Hello, We appreciate your candid comments about your overall stay with us. Please know that we use our guests’ feedback to help us identify aspects that needs attention. I will accelerate your comments about the lighting in the hallway as well as the damage to the wall so that these will be checked in order to implement necessary corrective measure and avoid causing further discomfort to you and other guests. I hope to have you again soon.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Ok for what we paid"
This motel has obviously seen better days. Decor very old especially bathrooms tiles and taps. However, it all worked and the beds were clean. Host was ok and breakfast passable although eggs as presented didn't look too appetising. Ok for one night stopover at the rate given
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Hello Lpm48, Please know that we appreciate our guests’ input as we use them as reference in monitoring the quality of services provided to our guests. I will accelerate your comments about the decors and the bathroom, though I am glad that it all worked well for you during your stay, your thoughts must be brought to the management’s attention. Your views are important to us as we want to build a consistent business with all of our guests. We hope to see you again in the future.
1 night family trip May 7, 2014
Lpm48
"3 am wake up call!!!!"
At 3.am I was woken by someone posing as the front desk saying I had reached $100 on my in room movies. Also the content was of an adult nature and as I was with my 11 year old son they were going to call the police. I in fact called 911 and the local police arrived at 3.05am. After fearing that it was the so called front desk tying to get in.I refused to open the door. In fact after verifying their I.D they were in fact the police who told me that other rooms had be called by someone who had hacked into the phone system to hoax call people. The hotel doesn't have pay movies anyway which I didn't know and the police also told me that other Econolodges in 4 states had also received the call. I feel sorry for the owner who's fault it wasn't but I'm afraid I will not book another Econolodge because of this distressing incident.
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
I sincerely apologize for the stressful incident you faced during your stay with us. I will bring this matter to management’s attention so that this will be verified and addressed accordingly. Our guests safety and comfortable stay is extremely important to us. Trust that the management will look into the matter and will implement necessary corrective measures.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Never again
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2012

"Pour court séjour c'est parfait"
Nous avons a dormir souvent aux États-Unis pour participer a des tournois avec notre fils. Alors lorsque nous n'avons besoins qu'un d'un lit pour dormir quelques heures cet endroit est convenable. Rien de luxueux j'en conviens mais correct.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
C Gauvin
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Hello James, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback score for our hotel. Your rewarding feedback score will continue to encourage our team to stay on top of our goal and consistently offer our guests quality service. We look forward to serve you again soon.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Hello Miss Trish, Thank you for giving us rating about your stay. I am glad that we have met you satisfaction. I hope you will accord us another opportunity to serve you better in the future. Please do not hesitate to call our attention should you have concerns on your next visit, we will surely attend to you to ensure you will be comfortable and will enjoy your stay.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Trish
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Hello, Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I regret however, that we failed to suffice your approval during your stay. Allow us to better serve you on your next trip. Please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff on duty should you have concerns during your stay. They will surely be glad to attend to you. We value your business and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you for your business.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Hello, On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for completing the survey for our hotel and for giving us a positive rating. Your feedback is very important to us as we use it to monitor the quality of services we have provided our guests. I hope you will give us another chance to provide your next accommodation needs.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Thank you for giving us a feedback of your stay at Econo Lodge Brattleboro. We hope that our accommodations and hotel services was up to your standards. We also hope that you will consider choosing our hotel for your next visit so that we could provide you with hotel experience that will surely be worth more than 3 stars!
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Thank you for your feedback. It brings us inspiration to stay focus and continue to strive for the best.Please know that we want to offer you and all of our guests value services at all times for giving us your business. We hope that the next time that you visit us we could provide you with the experience that would be worth more than a 3 star rating.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Your generous rating gives us motivation to pursue excellence and and maintain consistent value services to offer our guests. Please know that your satisfaction is extremely important to us. Thank you for choosing Econo Lodge.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Thank you for taking time to give us your rating for the services we provided you during your recent stay. Please know that your satisfaction brings pleasure and inspiration to our team to work harder and maintain the quality of services you enjoyed.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Response by Econo Lodge Brattleboro
Hello, Thank you for taking time to give us your rating for the our services to you during your stay. Please know that your satisfaction is extremely important to us. We hope you visit us again in the near future.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014