All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here250 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Pretty Good"
Hampton Inn does a pretty consistently great job - clean, comfortable & friendly. My only complaint here is that they charge $12 for overnight parking. In anything less than the most dense urban environment, I think that paid parking is excessive.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
"Clean Hotel, Not in an ideal location"
The location of this hotel is not in the city center and not in an area where one would feel comfortable walking around at night. If you are not traveling with a personal vehicle, be prepared to spend ~$10.00 each way to travel to and from the city center, in the Las Olas area. Otherwise, the cleanliness and quality of the hotel was of the same standards as other Hampton Inn properties. The room was very clean and comfortable and offered sufficient amenities including a refrigerator and microwave.
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
the place is ok, but needs maintenance.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
H.
"Very Convenient Location Downtown"
If you like to be in downtown Ft. Lauderdale, this is the place to stay. Great service, great breakfast, great amenities and location. The only downside is that the common areas and the rooms, even though very clean and comfortable, are looking worn and tired. This property could use some moderate renovations to update
9 night trip Feb 2, 2014
"You get what you pay for!!"
Didn't stay. The hotel needs renovating. Doors and carpet were dirty. Hotel looks old. We were told it was 2 minutes from the beach but it was 20 minutes minimum. We checked out and went to another hotel. It's worth it to pay a little more!!!!!
2 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"I won't stay there again"
The location is not as good as I thought and the facility is kind of old.. I am not going to try it again for $150/night
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
DAVID
"Convenient hotel"
Stayed 1 night before going on cruise. Convenient, clean hotel
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Jody
"close to las olas"
the room was dirty and the pillows were not comfortable at all.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
ileana
"City center"
We had an awesome stay! Airlines had lost our luggage and they did everything possible to help us during this stressful time
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Ramsey's
"Close to everything"
From the moment you get to the lobby the front desk people are friendly and very welcoming nice swimpool and room are clean, on top of that I forgot a paint in my room after i check out I called and they ship it for me.. That's a huge plus. Congratulations to the staff
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
A. S
only stayed i night but thought the room was great
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2014
"family vacation"
Excellent hotel we enjoyed our stay and ready to book again. AWESOME
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2013
Temi Ajayi
"so so"
Actually this is 3 stars. Building is old n big. You should pay $12 as parking fee. However it is difficult to find such hotel at this price. I wouldnt go to miami again :)
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
jung
"Slowly declining"
This hotel needs some TLC; it's showing its age and Hampton budget status. The location is great if you need to be downtown, but the pleasant surprise it once might have provided is long gone.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2013
JM
"Super good value for money"
The beds are as good as they claim them to be – OMG TBISC – Oh My God, This Bed Is So Clean. They were super clean and smelled so fresh. Very well maintained hotel, nicely decorated. It's a high rise building and we got a room on the 9th floor, the view was very nice. Everything in the hotel displays high quality - cleaned bathroom, nice shower, soft towels (very rare!), free hot breakfast, well decorated interiors, fast internet, fast elevators, well mannered staff, good house keeping, good location.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
K, K , R and D
"Great Location!"
I don't like all the commotion at the beach hotels. This hotel is clean, friendly, quieter and close to all parts of downtown and the Riverwalk
4 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Hotel was very nice and most staff were great. The night clerk when we checked in was too busy talking to a friend on the phone to notice us or serve us. 2 - 3 minutes until he greeted us. Not impressed that even after paying a moderate amount for the room we also had to pay for parking. We had a handicap parking permit which afforded us the opportunity to park near the entrance which was very much appreciated. In the morning we noticed that a car (without the required permit) had parked between two vehicles in a no parking area and apparently nothing was done by the security patrol overnight.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Bruce
Hotel was selected as a pre-conference gathering sight prior to a cruise. Breakfast was good. Pool area was nice. There were no other restaurants, local attractions or shopping close by. There is no shuttle from the airport. They did offer a free shuttle to the cruise ships but it was not well organized and a number of people were almost late for their cruise.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Dolly
"Close but neighborhood is questionable"
Location, location, location.....nice hotel but the surrounding neighborhood is pretty rough. It is being renovated but I didn't feel very comfortable while there. If you were inside all was well.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
"Great hotel right downtown."
I love the Hampton chain and this is the best one I have stayed in. Handy to get to the train station too.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"it was nice but"
we were promised conjoined rooms and when we signed in they stated they don't have conjoined rooms but 2 rooms together not the same. i would have book at another hotel that had them. BUT the beds and pillows were so super comfy I wish i could of taken them home with me.
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2013
lilbitraven
"clean!"
I liked the hotel, just wished they had a shuttle to take you to local restaurants. they had a small frig & micro :) love that!!!
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
"Ok hotel, but I have stayed in better ones."
I asked for a late check out and was told that I would have to call the Reception desk at 7AM. Mind you, I got to the hotel from the club at 3AM. Also, they charge for letting their guests use their parking lot. I vow never to stay there again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Henry
"Parking is awful"
Parking is expensive 12 a day. Also if you have a big truck or van don't park in the upper garage as I scraped paint
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Brett
"Dirty Hotel"
This hotel was closer to a Motel. It was filthy,loud and in a bad section. It is not worthy of the Hilton name. Do not stay here
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
JJ
"Not the regular Hampton Inn"
$12 parking fee per night during a weekend is something unheard of in a Hampton Inn
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Enrique
Hotel is very nice and clean. Be prepared ti pay for parking. Secured Parking. Neighborhood not to good though. Homeless people are right across the street.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
The location was nice. The room was clean, temperature easily adjusted, the beds were comfortable and water pressure was good. The amount of towels, pillows were great, and best of all, we did not have noise at night, so we were able to sleep well. Vent fan in the bathroom was a bit underpowered however. Most of the staff was great, however one person was not very smiling or engaging and did not mention any of the details about the morning breakfast (we had to call) but the other gentleman at the desk was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was okay (thought the eggs were not too good) but we were happy with the seating and cleanliness of everything. We did struggle a bit with the parking garage (it is a narrow passage with our van) but easy to get from parking to our room. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Denise
"convenient location for public transportation"
In general I was very pleased with our stay
5 night trip Aug 19, 2013
DPinnock
"Overnight Stay"
I stayed at this hotel for a business purpose. The hotel was very close to my business and quite comfortable. We had an adequate breakfast the next morning before leaving. Their breakfast area is quite large and nice. There isn't much area in front of the hotel to drop off luggage before parking. I was glad that I only had an overnight bag as it was easy to handle from the parking garage. However, if I had a large amount of luggage (that I sometimes have during travel volleyball season with my daughter), then it wouldn't have been quite as easy.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Terry
"Complementary breakfast"
Great complementary breakfast, friendly front desk
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Dar
"Great place to stay."
As we were unfamiliar with the area, the staff was hugely helpful in finding things to do and see. Not a single need was unfulfilled.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
JB
"Beyonce Concert"
The Mrs. Carter Concert was excellent and stay at the Hampton Inn made it even better.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"Hampton Inn is the best hotel."
The hotel is closed to Las Olas blvd and clean room also the berakfast is excellent.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
gene
"Stay away!"
I parked at the hotel and waited at the airport 1 1/2 hours for the shuttle. Called the hotel several times and was only met by incomptence.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Nice and affordable hotel close to water taxis."
Very friendly hotel staff, complimentary wifi and breakfast was very convenient, quiet, clean and short walk from river bank.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"Great price for hotel!"
My boyfriend and I had a fantastic stay this weekend at this hotel. We had no problems and any questions we had were readily answered by the hotel staff. My only complaint was when we checked out, the lady working at the front desk was not pleased to answer a single question we had about the trolley, and she regretted to inform us when it stopped (making it a bit difficult for us to get back to the area). Otherwise, the hotel is great, the breakfast is wonderful, and the area is pretty decent.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Lindsay
"Always enjoy staying here"
We have stayed at this hotel at least four times. The rooms are always clean and the breakfast buffett can't be beat. The hotel is across the street from city hall which means it is close to everything.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Al
"convenient"
No frills, just what you need for a short stay. The free breakfast is always a plus, as is with all Hampton Inns.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2013
Barby
"Not bad but not great for what i paid"
First of all i had to pay for parking which is rediculous! The pool was very small and cold! The room was too small for a long stay. Location was good! Close to the beach and las olas blvd. Breakfast was good lots of variety for the kids!
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"Close to downtown"
I didn't expect too much since I was only staying for one night. However, we managed to go downtown for dinner and a little bar hopping after. We had a great time downtown and before I knew it, it was 4am. We took a cab that cost us $4, which tells you how close we were downtown. The room was very clean and front desk was helpful when we needed to store our bags for a few hours. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel. If i come to this area again, I would definitely stay here.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2013
"Walking distance to fun nightlife"
The location was perfect and we felt safe walking back from the bars as a small group. Room was clean and in good condition.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2013
Adequate for my quick trip and overnight stay
1 night trip May 10, 2013
Horrible experience with all the bums surrounding the Hotel, Unsafe to even go outside. Not close to anything.
3 night family trip May 11, 2013
C.Clark
"Consistent Experience"
I am glad that the experience is pretty consistent staying at Hampton Inn. Well priced and although my rating reflected immediate neighborhood. We were a short cab ride from las olas which had a nice atmosphere.
4 night trip May 9, 2013
THE 2ND FLOOR WAS WHERE THE BAR, & BREAKFAST ROOM WERE LOCATED AND WAS NOT AIR CONDITIONED. HALL WAS ALSO NOT AIR CONDITIONED. THIS IS FLORIDA, AND 89 DEGREES ON THAT DAY! IT WAS A GREAT BREAKFAST, AND THE DESK DID GIVE ALL GUESTS A FREE DRINK AT THE BAR, BUT WE WOULD HAVE ENJOYED IT A LOT MORE IF WE WERE COMFORTABLE.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
J SMITH
"Exactly what I needed"
It was for a 21st Birthday celebration....The hotel was a perfect location for the Downtown Fort Lauderdale area... Short cab ride to all the bars. The front desk person was extremely helpful to answer the questions we had and give us a few suggestions! If you're coming to Downtown Fort Lauderdale, this is a great place to stay. Very close by, very clean, and the staff couldn't be better! I stay here whenever I know it's going to be a long and crazy night... It's worth it!
1 night trip May 2, 2013
Sara
"Convenient but Away from Hustle/Bustle"
Good Stay. Surprised by Daily Parking Fee upon check-out.
7 night family trip Apr 23, 2013
Sam
"Close to family members that live in the city."
My stay was great,we even stayed an extra night.
3 night romance trip Apr 26, 2013
Hattie
"Close to boat marina"
Stay was fine. Hampton Inns, for the cost, are always an excellent value. They normally don't disappoint.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013