All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
250 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Wow!!!"
I can't find my words!!! Thank you for everything !!!!
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Malick
"Great For The Price"
Excellent hotel. I noticed that there had been some renovations in the past two years since I stayed last. They did an outstanding job. The hotel, service and breakfast was outstanding. The only concern that I had, is that the neighborhood was very "shady". Walking around in the evening is something I would not recommend. Oh yes, the free shuttle to the cruise ship was an added plus. I would definitely recommend this hotel, just get a taxi to and from .. do not walk!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Quick overnight"
Staff was friendly, manager gave kids gummy bears after breakfast for our car ride :)
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Caryn
"I had to pay more than I expected"
I had to pay for parking, wich it wasn't included in price, and finally with taxes we paid 35 dolars more than we had booked
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Not worth the money."
Staff was very pleasant except for communication with eachother. Honestly the hotel looked liked it was a former motel that the Hampton inn purchased. 12 per day to park is totally ridiculous. Hotel needs to be upgraded. Ive stayed in Hampton inn every trip I go on. But I would never stay here again. I was so upset I didn't eat the breakfast or let my son go in pool. Parking garage was the worst. I spent 300.00 for 2 nights I would have rather drove back home 4 hours away then stay there but I couldn't get refund. Next time Ill read reviews instead of relying on Hampton inn otherwise great reputation. The only plus was the security measures for access to elevators, garage and rooms.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
D
Hot breakfast, a light menu at the bar, a snack shop where you can buy a bottle of water for $1.50 and various other microwaveable meals/snacks at an affordable price. I'll be back.
2 night business trip May 4, 2014
"Great stay. Wonderful service."
Young lady at desk, Cynthia was perfection. Hope she gets a raise. Went out of her way to help us with directions etc. Just made one feel totally at home. All the staff was excellent. Room, spotless. Very handy little snack stand by the desk. Great if you come in late and need a little something to eat. I will stay there again and...the price was right!
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Mav Fan
"Great Hotel Bad Location"
The Hampton Inn met all of my expectations. The rooms were clean, comfortable and service was excellent. The breakfast was exceptionally good, organized and well maintained. It was a downtown location but the many homeless sleeping and hanging out a block away made my wife feel uncomfortable. No one bothered us but I would think most people would feel the same as her. The only mark against the hotel is the $12 parking fee per day. I think that is a bit excessive but overall, we had a pleasant stay.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Met my expectations
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
very comfortable beds!
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"Great place by downtown Fort Lauderdale"
It was my second time to stay in Hampton Inn Downtown Center. Very convenient place to stay because they have all the important amenities you need plus free wifi, breakfast and a business center for last minute printing. Towels and sheets need to be replaced though coz they look worn out already. Overall, I still recommend it.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Hotel prior to Cruise"
This Hotel is within walking distance to Las Olas shopping area. They also have good shuttle service to the cruise boats.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Great stay except Unsettling Neighborhood"
Every thing was great except the neighborhood. It was a pretty good walk to anything and that is not a problem except I didn't feel safe. The Los Olas District is super but again the walk. Everything else about the hotel was great so if you want to take the trolley, taxi or other transportation then it would be a great value. Once again the service, cleanliness, breakfast, bar and accessibility was top notch.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"One nite....."
Stayed a weeknight with my son. Not a bad hotel but not worth two hundred fifty dollar$ that's for sure. Bathrooms are a little dated as is the rest of the room. Again, for that kind of do re mi I expect more. Located downtown near I95 not the greatest location unless you are there on business. Parking lot was full had to park across the street and still pay a fee. Huh?
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
"Great Service/Neighborhood okay"
Hotel was nice, Bar service great, check in great, held our luggage for us and allowed us to stay at pool for day because we had late flight, housekeeping staff not very friendly but rooms clean, breakfast pretty good, safe in room. I wouldn't walk around the neighborhood after dark without my boyfriend but day time fine.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"Good enough"
Good enough for a quick drop. Nice breakfast. Pool area disappointing. Very nice staff.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
Loulou
Great customer service. An extremely busy Hampton. The rooms are very tired looking especially the washrooms. Seems most rooms have the old adjoining door so you can hear everything in the other room.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Pretty Good"
Hampton Inn does a pretty consistently great job - clean, comfortable & friendly. My only complaint here is that they charge $12 for overnight parking. In anything less than the most dense urban environment, I think that paid parking is excessive.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
"Clean Hotel, Not in an ideal location"
The location of this hotel is not in the city center and not in an area where one would feel comfortable walking around at night. If you are not traveling with a personal vehicle, be prepared to spend ~$10.00 each way to travel to and from the city center, in the Las Olas area. Otherwise, the cleanliness and quality of the hotel was of the same standards as other Hampton Inn properties. The room was very clean and comfortable and offered sufficient amenities including a refrigerator and microwave.
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
the place is ok, but needs maintenance.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
H.
"Very Convenient Location Downtown"
If you like to be in downtown Ft. Lauderdale, this is the place to stay. Great service, great breakfast, great amenities and location. The only downside is that the common areas and the rooms, even though very clean and comfortable, are looking worn and tired. This property could use some moderate renovations to update
9 night trip Feb 2, 2014
"You get what you pay for!!"
Didn't stay. The hotel needs renovating. Doors and carpet were dirty. Hotel looks old. We were told it was 2 minutes from the beach but it was 20 minutes minimum. We checked out and went to another hotel. It's worth it to pay a little more!!!!!
2 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"I won't stay there again"
The location is not as good as I thought and the facility is kind of old.. I am not going to try it again for $150/night
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
DAVID
"Convenient hotel"
Stayed 1 night before going on cruise. Convenient, clean hotel
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Jody
"close to las olas"
the room was dirty and the pillows were not comfortable at all.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
ileana
"City center"
We had an awesome stay! Airlines had lost our luggage and they did everything possible to help us during this stressful time
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Ramsey's
"Close to everything"
From the moment you get to the lobby the front desk people are friendly and very welcoming nice swimpool and room are clean, on top of that I forgot a paint in my room after i check out I called and they ship it for me.. That's a huge plus. Congratulations to the staff
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
A. S
only stayed i night but thought the room was great
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2014
"family vacation"
Excellent hotel we enjoyed our stay and ready to book again. AWESOME
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2013
Temi Ajayi
"so so"
Actually this is 3 stars. Building is old n big. You should pay $12 as parking fee. However it is difficult to find such hotel at this price. I wouldnt go to miami again :)
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
jung
"Slowly declining"
This hotel needs some TLC; it's showing its age and Hampton budget status. The location is great if you need to be downtown, but the pleasant surprise it once might have provided is long gone.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2013
JM
"Super good value for money"
The beds are as good as they claim them to be – OMG TBISC – Oh My God, This Bed Is So Clean. They were super clean and smelled so fresh. Very well maintained hotel, nicely decorated. It's a high rise building and we got a room on the 9th floor, the view was very nice. Everything in the hotel displays high quality - cleaned bathroom, nice shower, soft towels (very rare!), free hot breakfast, well decorated interiors, fast internet, fast elevators, well mannered staff, good house keeping, good location.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
K, K , R and D
"Great Location!"
I don't like all the commotion at the beach hotels. This hotel is clean, friendly, quieter and close to all parts of downtown and the Riverwalk
4 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Hotel was very nice and most staff were great. The night clerk when we checked in was too busy talking to a friend on the phone to notice us or serve us. 2 - 3 minutes until he greeted us. Not impressed that even after paying a moderate amount for the room we also had to pay for parking. We had a handicap parking permit which afforded us the opportunity to park near the entrance which was very much appreciated. In the morning we noticed that a car (without the required permit) had parked between two vehicles in a no parking area and apparently nothing was done by the security patrol overnight.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Bruce
Hotel was selected as a pre-conference gathering sight prior to a cruise. Breakfast was good. Pool area was nice. There were no other restaurants, local attractions or shopping close by. There is no shuttle from the airport. They did offer a free shuttle to the cruise ships but it was not well organized and a number of people were almost late for their cruise.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Dolly
"Close but neighborhood is questionable"
Location, location, location.....nice hotel but the surrounding neighborhood is pretty rough. It is being renovated but I didn't feel very comfortable while there. If you were inside all was well.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
"Great hotel right downtown."
I love the Hampton chain and this is the best one I have stayed in. Handy to get to the train station too.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"it was nice but"
we were promised conjoined rooms and when we signed in they stated they don't have conjoined rooms but 2 rooms together not the same. i would have book at another hotel that had them. BUT the beds and pillows were so super comfy I wish i could of taken them home with me.
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2013
lilbitraven
"clean!"
I liked the hotel, just wished they had a shuttle to take you to local restaurants. they had a small frig & micro :) love that!!!
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
"Ok hotel, but I have stayed in better ones."
I asked for a late check out and was told that I would have to call the Reception desk at 7AM. Mind you, I got to the hotel from the club at 3AM. Also, they charge for letting their guests use their parking lot. I vow never to stay there again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Henry
"Parking is awful"
Parking is expensive 12 a day. Also if you have a big truck or van don't park in the upper garage as I scraped paint
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Brett
"Dirty Hotel"
This hotel was closer to a Motel. It was filthy,loud and in a bad section. It is not worthy of the Hilton name. Do not stay here
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
JJ
"Not the regular Hampton Inn"
$12 parking fee per night during a weekend is something unheard of in a Hampton Inn
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Enrique
Hotel is very nice and clean. Be prepared ti pay for parking. Secured Parking. Neighborhood not to good though. Homeless people are right across the street.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
The location was nice. The room was clean, temperature easily adjusted, the beds were comfortable and water pressure was good. The amount of towels, pillows were great, and best of all, we did not have noise at night, so we were able to sleep well. Vent fan in the bathroom was a bit underpowered however. Most of the staff was great, however one person was not very smiling or engaging and did not mention any of the details about the morning breakfast (we had to call) but the other gentleman at the desk was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was okay (thought the eggs were not too good) but we were happy with the seating and cleanliness of everything. We did struggle a bit with the parking garage (it is a narrow passage with our van) but easy to get from parking to our room. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Denise
"convenient location for public transportation"
In general I was very pleased with our stay
5 night trip Aug 19, 2013
DPinnock
"Overnight Stay"
I stayed at this hotel for a business purpose. The hotel was very close to my business and quite comfortable. We had an adequate breakfast the next morning before leaving. Their breakfast area is quite large and nice. There isn't much area in front of the hotel to drop off luggage before parking. I was glad that I only had an overnight bag as it was easy to handle from the parking garage. However, if I had a large amount of luggage (that I sometimes have during travel volleyball season with my daughter), then it wouldn't have been quite as easy.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Terry
"Complementary breakfast"
Great complementary breakfast, friendly front desk
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Dar
"Great place to stay."
As we were unfamiliar with the area, the staff was hugely helpful in finding things to do and see. Not a single need was unfulfilled.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
JB
"Beyonce Concert"
The Mrs. Carter Concert was excellent and stay at the Hampton Inn made it even better.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013