All hotels in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1345 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
well worth the cost
2 night trip Mar 31, 2014
mark keeling
"Somewhat disapointed"
This hotel was under construction repairing water damage. The hallways had an unbearable smell of contact cement that burned your eyes and unpleasant to breath. No ice, vending or breakfast food. The room was ok and set up for extended stay. Probably ok for that, but not so good for the traveler. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Jack
"Great sleep"
We had a pleasant stay. Comfortable bed and a great evening staff.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"overbooked dump"
Avoid this under renovation from water damage property in Murphresboro, the police know it well, never even got a cheap room--went to the Ramada instead. Zero stars!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
David m.
We was rushed to check out! Someone beating on our door trying to open our door at 10:00 am and calling asking if we was gonna check out today! Was not happy being rushed out the door!!!!!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Shannon
"Crestwood Suites very disappointing."
I knew when I made this reservation I was taking a chance. I would not recommend the Crestwood Suites. It is barely clean, dingy and run down. It us worth the extra money to stay elsewhere.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"not likely to go there again"
The room was noisy, small. The room was clean. The location was hard to find and the highway is constantly congested. People were allowed smoke in the entrance so eventhough it was outside it was right in front of the entrance to check in. No disposable cups in the room and no ice machine. The room was only $44.00 but next time I will pay the extra to get a nice hotel.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Worst hotel ever"
Do not stay here! First, my stove didn't work in my room and the hotel told me they had no options for me. There was construction on half of my floor. There was drywall dust in the air, water stains on the ceilings and walls and trash everywhere
6 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
"horrible hotel"
This hotel was horrible. Construction and a fowl odor in the room. I would never waste my money and stay at this hotel!!!!
3 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"Cheap, clean, and close to shopping"
This hotel is easy to find, was clean and comfortable, and close to a wide variety of shopping and restaurants. The only issue I had was that there was no one at the front desk until 7:00am and I needed to check out at 645 am. Luckily I was still in town and just stopped by a little later to check out.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
You really do get what you pay for. With the low price, came low amenities. Lots of barking dogs. Odd bacon smell in my room and walls so thin you hear everything in the hallway and next door.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
tolsi
There were nose products in the bathtub, I was sickened and even after I asked them to clean them, they DIDN'T!!! I was disturbed by all the noise, children running up and down the halls screaming, my daughter and I were awakened at 2 a.m. with sounds like the ceiling was going to fall through with someone upstairs jumping up and down!!! It was the WORST hotel I've ever stayed in!!!
2 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Jonna Lea Freeman
"It was cool"
Sometimes I'm here quite a bit. For the most part the rooms r pretty decent base on how long it's been there. I've never really had a bad experience. I know there r folks who live there but I've never really had any problems...
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Would never stay here again!"
Rooms were not very clean (mold in bathroom), stained and worn carpets/love seat, beds are broken and swayed-looking, broken chair, smell of smoking and other questionable substance-related smells in the hallways. There was a gap in between the door and the frame so that we could see the hallway, and the pictures shown on the website are not for this property. The picture is a 4-story hotel when it really is only 3-story, and the lobby and room photos were not the same either. Would never stay at another Crestwood Suites based off this property.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Would never stay here again!"
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Good clean
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
ken
No heat or air in the room. Amenities not replenished. I stayed five days and there was no cleaning.
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
Charles Gibson
"Sleazy"
Stale cigarette smell in non-smoking room. Windows leaked during rainstorm. Stains on worn out chair. Questionable characters milling about inside and out.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!"
There was only one elevator, that did not work, in the middle of the facility. The two sets of steps were on each end of the hotel, so we had to walk the entire length of the hotel twice to unload our luggage. The hallway was so hot, we were smothering, and the smell was horrible! When we finally got to sit down in the room and cool off, the air conditioner was broken and window was screwed shut! This was by far the worst hotel experience in my life and I grew up visiting my father often, as he traveled in Air Force.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
Cheree
"Has the potential to be a great hotel"
The good: location, room was clean,size and amenities of the rooms. The bad: door handle needed repairs, several things were broken (chair, blow dryer), no remote for the tv. The ugly: had an older man at the front desk that was down right rude when I had to come down for the 3rd time because of issues with the door handle. All the makings are there for this to be a really great hotel if someone would take care of some minor things.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Kyle martin
"Ooh that smell."
Room had an odor. Never stayed at an extended stay hotel, therefore bring coffee and anything you will need. The rooms are not cleaned daily. The price was good, but would probably not stay there again.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
"nice stay"
Had a nice quiet stay here ftiendly staff and very helpful.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
jsmooth
We chose this hotel because of the price and location. It is a solid deal for the price we paid. Clean room, comfortable bed and friendly staff make this a great choice at a budget price. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Room was filled with stale smoke"
Stale smokey room, clean room
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Joan
The stay was good and the staff were great. But we arrived late and the phone they said to use has been destroyed and there was no number to call without looking it up. So it was quite inconvenient. Otherwise, all was good.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Murfreesboro"
was a nice room. Had a seperate kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and living room. Only drawback, there's only enough coffee for one day and they don't clean the room daily. Location is good but not one for looking at.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Edward
"Worst place I've ever staued at"
It was the worst place I have ever been to... Smelly (seemed like cigarette smoke), dirty, filthy. Stay away if you are stopping by with your family for a sleepover.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
For the price of the room, it was okay. However, we requested a smoke-free room, which we got, but the smell of smoke was so strong in the hallways that we had to bring air freshener to get rid of the smell when we went outside of the room. Other than that, we found it to be a pleasant stay.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Sub-grade hotel"
The lobby should have told me all I needed to know. The dust on the only table in the lobby was thick enough to write in. The front glass doors had so many finger prints and smudges it was nasty. The carpet in the hallways was threadbare and filthy. The interior of the room so badly needed an update and good deep cleaning. The floor in the bathroom had not been swept and I found hairs on the wall if the shower.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Connie
"Extra $20+ room costs to extend another night"
Lobby was nasty!!! Chips someone decided to pour out of their bag on the end table in lobby. Was there when we checked out two days later. Two nights we were there across the hall from us was a dog that BARKED CONTINUOUSLY for the 48 hrs we were checked in. Upon notifying the front desk they laughed and said you must have been around the "ankle biter in 331"! My wife was livid! I travel all the time and by far this is the worst hotel have ever seen. I've stayed in some real dumps but this one takes the cake!!! Aside from nasty lobby barking dogs obviously incompetent front desk and management. The housekeepers kept clean rooms and we're very friendly. Wish their attitudes would carry over to front desk help. Would make for a better hotel experience for EVERY customer!!! WILL NEVER STAY IN THIS TRAP AGAIN! Especially after they added another $20 charge on my credit card on top of my room charge for extending my stay at a DUMP another night. Wish I had NEVER booked this room. Down side of not being able to check in at time of payment!
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2013
"Whats that smell?"
The only thing I have to say is that there was an odor that a can of Frebreeze would not take away in the whole building. Stains everywhere on all the furniture made me not want to get in the beds. You get what you pay for I guess.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
My entire experience of the facilities were terrible.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
Ty
"PICTURES DON'T SAY IT ALL"
I thought this was going to be a nicer hotel. completely wrong. To get to my NON-SMOKING room I had to walk the entire smoking section of the hall. The room assigned smelled like smoke also. The attendant offered to spray some air freshener in my room to get rid of the smoke smell. I let her know that that was not going to work. I asked and was given a room on another floor. Much better. However, I would not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
TRAVELER
There was a dead bug in my room. I would have hoped someone would have cleaned it up before I got there.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Edward Ettorre
"Got what I paid for"
The room was clean enough and comfortable enough. The entire building smells like cigarette smoke, but my non-smoking room was fine. I only smelled smoke in my room once. I did not appreciate the fire alarm going off at 6:20 AM and the whole building being evacuated, but the hotel could not control that...
3 night trip Oct 22, 2013
"Plesantly Surprised"
I was just looking for a place to bed down for two night. No frills, basic stuff. I was shocked to see how spacious the room was and to have a full kitchenette. I still can't believe the room I got for the price it was. I'll definitely stay there again if I'm in the area.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
"Poor upkeep"
We went to the hotel to get away from home stress but were encounters with a bunch of issues. The stove top didn't work. The fire alarm went off when the room heat was turned on. There was a beetle in our room and there weren't any plugs near the tv to plug in our DVD player. Overall, the time we had was fun but the place needs some major updates and maintanence.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
"HELP NEEDED!!!"
Crestwood has so many potentials to be a nice hotel that can earn the word suite along with it. This Hotel needs a lot of updating and renovation. The beds sits on the floor, the air does not work in the hotel at all. Entering the hotel we were hit with a heat wave. The front desk clerk does not belong at the front desk. When you enter a place of business you are expected to be greeted with a clam, happy personality, but not at Crestwood. The clerk seem as if she didn't want to be there; she is only there to receive a pay check only. Until renovation are made, I suggest all potential guess search elsewhere. This hotel is very much over price.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Not bad for the price"
The hotel was worth what I paid. Basically a place to crash for the night. The front desk was friendly and the room was decent. The only issue I had was the key card wouldn't work on the outside doors so I had to walk in through the lobby even though my room was at an exit.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
Room was old, broken window and screen, hot, bed low and lumpy, room was shabby and hotel lack luster. Would not stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Kathy L
"Ok"
Hotel was below standards of what I view at Crestwood to be.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Elevator was out of service the entire stay. We were there for 5 days, starting on a Saturday. Our room was on the second floor, two doors from the elevator, but the stairs were on either end of the building.
4 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Great place for cheap price"
I have always stayed at Crestwood when I have visited Murfreesboro. The hotel is pretty good for a low price. I'm not in the room that much so I really don't need anything fancy. The hotel is in a great spot, close to lots of restaurants and the mall. The room is fairly clean. This time our air conditioner didn't seem to work as well as other times but it wasn't uncomfortably hot. The hallways are always very stuffy and hot like there is no air at all. The rooms are starting to look a little run down and old but I noticed they were putting new carpet in some so hopefully they are planning to update the whole place. Overall it was a good trip and I will stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
"Not favorable"
Upon arriving to the hotel, the room purchased and held was not available and we were stuck into a smoking room. They knew this prior to our arrival. The room, floor, and the entire hotel was less than satisfactory including cleanliness, comfort, smell, appearance & quality. Additionally, the water in the shower water leaked constantly and ended up being fairly noisy throughout the night.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Crestwood Hotel"
Everything went well and the staff were amazing. If you are looking for a comfortable place with no hassle this was brilliant!
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
"Never will I book last minute again!"
First the good: The receptionist was pleasant and polite. The hotel was a bit secluded. The price was very cheap and they had a room available. The bad: Someone either urinated or spilled something in the elevator which stayed all night. The entire place smelled of a backed up toilet. The ugly: The couch in my suite had four very obvious holes in it and looked dirty. The sheet on the bed had a cigarette burn right through it in my no smoking room. The carpet floor looked so dirty I just wore flip flops the entire time.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Ayana
"Not what we were really wanting"
The room was hot, and had an almost moldy odor. I can't say it was a dirty room, but we weren't really pleased.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"very average hotel, safe areaIt was a very average"
It was a very average hotel, not great but not bad either. Could use some refurbishment.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"We were more than satisfied"
We really enjoyed staying at the Crestwood Suites. The staff was more than accommodating. The microwave stopped working & they replaced it very quickly. The freezer apparently wasn't working either so they replaced that within a matter of minutes. The location was very convenient to grocery stores, restaurants, etc. We'll stay at this location going forward when we're visiting family.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
Donnie G
"I'd stay again!"
The room was layed out perfectly! There was a comfortable couch in the room as well. We brought leftovers from the restaurant and forgot silverware, but there was silverware in the kitchen! It was a nice hotel, we liked it.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013