All hotels in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States of America
1345 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
    Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad amenities
"Great service, bad conditions..."
The front desk guy was great! He was such a pleasure to talk to but I could see him in a 5 star place. The inn was hot and reeked of old cigarettes and hash... The extended stay people were friendly but a bit on the creep side. The room was awesome but would have been better if there was a pool. -_-
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Bre
Hallways smelled. Air conditioner broke in the middle of the night. Poor, incompetent, irresponsive front desk. Did not make up the room. All I needed was a clean bed, working bathroom and air conditioning and no problems checking in or out. They could not even deliver that.
3 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
"Pick a different hotel to stay at before Bonnaroo"
Even though it was just one night, this place was pretty bad. The smoke stench in the hallways is almost unbearable although the room was okay. We got there before 11 but the front desk was closed and the phone you're supposed to use after hours didn't even work. The floor by the air conditioner in the room was wet and we killed at least 3 bugs in the bathroom. Even though we got a pretty cheap price I would have definitely payed more for a better place if I knew how bad it was beforehand.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Perfect for CMT"
Very clean a lots of room. Great place with lots of shopping and restaurants close by. Front desk were very friendly. Only negative was the halls smelled like smoke, but the room did not.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Terrible hotel"
We booked a queen nonsmoking room, and while the room was labeled nonsmoking, the entire floor was hazy with smoke. It smelled terrible. The room turned out to be a full size room, and the manager told me that they were overbooked and there was nothing she could do. We stayed one night and then asked for a refund for the next two nights and checked out and moved to a different hotel.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Awful"
Stains On linen, garbage on the floor, smoke in all areas of hotel. Completely disgusting experience we did not stay longer than 10 minutes
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
"Lots of amenities"
All good except their ice machines were not working. Had to buy ice and bring it in.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
joel
"Run away as fast as you can"
Appears to be a home for the homeless Smell of tobacco smoke makes it hard to breath in hallways. .Animal's running the halls. People making out on the benches outside the lobby. People arguing until 4a.m. Front desk closed at 11:00, so no help there. Room A/C leaking water all over the floor. Furniture was a mess.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Hotel was not easy to see from street."
Room and hallway was hot, it took hours before it cooled down. We asked for extra bedding they stated they had none. The entire building smelled of cigarette smoke. Bathtub leak hot water. Will not stay in this hotel again.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"The most unpleasant hotel/motel experience"
Low budget extended stay. We were afraid to sit on the couch due to its uncleanliness. It was supposed to be non-smoking, but it was air freshenered over. My clean clothes smelled after sleeping in clean(?) sheets. Old t.v. with non-working remote. Will not return. Gross.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Unbelieveable! Can't say anymore. Needs makeover."
Terrible odor! Dirty! Another coup;e was checking out also.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Ok for the price"
Good place if you are a smoker or have a indoor pet.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"crestwood"
The hallways were not clean. Construction was next door but yard had not been mowed at all. I had reservation change dates through hotels.com but called to verify check in date was told was cancelled and no vacancy. Had no idea how to look up confirmation number. Was told would have to wait and see if I could get a room. Quickly fixed by hotel.com but actual hotel personnel seemed clueless how to even check. This is my first ever negative review. But thought important. It was my daughters graduation day from college. Very stressful.
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
michele
"not happy"
very strong odor of smoke. had a non smoking room reserved, got there at check in time and room was not ready. staff goes up and checks my room. staff comes back and tells me room is ready and gives me the key. smoke was so thick, me and my boys eyes started to water. we went back to the front desk and i told them to cancel my stay. they stated that that was the only room available and they had no more non smoking rooms available. To make a long story short, not a very pleasant place to stay.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Pastor from TN
"It was very NASTY!"
It was a very Nasty hotel from entrance to room. The carpet, elevator and sofa was dirty. I had to purchase cleaning supplies to clean room and spray with lysol. I couldn't get refund because I had already paid for room.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Avoid at all costs!"
The room was in bad shape and smelled like smoke. When we got off of the elevator, there were 3 women smoking in the hallway, looking very trashy. I was staying with my daughter, and was very nervous being in hallway with them. Once we got into our room, it was do bad I wanted to leave, but was afraid of going back out into the hall! It was loud all night, with people being loud in the hall. It turns out people stay there long term. It was so bad, I got out as soon as I could. I will say the bathroom was clean. I didn't mind taking a shower, but expect to smell like smoke when you leave.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Do not recommend"
Checked back out after seeing the room! Did not see one person fully clothed outside or inside except the girls working the front desk. The elevator, halls, and the room smelled like cigarette smoke and was not clean.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Daniele
hotel reeked of smoke .we did not stay . i have nothing good to say aout this motel......
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
jim
"Good option for the price, with good access."
A very good option If you are looking for a place to sleep, without staying at the hotel all day. I came for a convention near by, and I needed a bedroom simple calm and clean to spend my 2 nights. The hotel service, even if I didn't really needed much, was polite and helpful (I am also polite and respectful when talking to them, it help to have polite answers). The suite kitchen was very useful with a Wal-Mart, a target and a mall within 1 mile from the hotel.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Under Repair"
I selected this hotel because of it's location and price. Fortunately I have a GPS otherwise it would have been hard to find at night, since it is set back off the main road. The hotel had apparently suffered burst pipes sometime earlier in the winter. The carpet on my floor had been torn up, revealing bare concrete which was flaking up in several places and very dusty. The room was older in decor, but OK for the price.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Roger
"Pleasant stay in Murfreesboro"
The room we stayed in was nice and clean. It had recently been renovated. For the price you cant beat it. I would stay there again and recommend it to friends and family
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Extremely medocre"
Check in was at 2 - we were not allowed into our room until 5. We were not provided the extra towels and blankets we asked for. The beds were uncomfortable, the cable went out, the stove didnt work, the hairdryer cut off after ten minutes, and the detergent dispenser was broken so the washing machine and dryer were useless. The whole place smelled terrible as well.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Kai
Stayed two nights, all was good and room had dishes and flatware.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"decent"
beds were not very comfortable/ not very sound proof
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Outside appearance great but then downhill."
Visual appealing from the front. When we entered the front lobby we noticed a musty smell. The lobby and all hallways had no air conditioning. Carpet in hallway needed vacuuming badly. Room was not cleaned very well. Sheets were stained, counter tops and bathroom could have been cleaned better and the T.V. stand was showing it's age. With some minor care or better management the things bothering us could be easily fixed. If I hadn't already reserved online we probably would not have stayed but put up with it due to the fact we were only staying for the night.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Horrible"
This hotel was awful! The rooms were dirty, the appliances didn't work & the front desk workers were rude. We had to buy our own sheets & cleaning supplies because it was do disgusting. The whole place was filled with cigarette smoke. We couldn't even sit on the furniture because it was so dirty. When we tried to leave they wouldn't even refund us our money, so we were stuck there for 3 nights! I would never recommend this hotel to my worst enemy!
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Crystal
"looks can be deceiving"
At first glance this hotel looks nice. I didn't know this is an extended stay hotel. As I walked in I could smell lots of different smells, mostly cooking smells from the rooms. We walked to our room. Strong smoke smell and the light kept blinking. Walking down stairs to my car the hallway smelled like urine. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"Basic Room for a Basic Price"
Was able to stay with my dog (for $15 extra) without any hassle. Room was clean. Staff was friendly. There was a crew putting down new carpet, throughout the hotel, while I was there. They were a little less than professional but I won't hold the hotel responsible for their use of foul language in my presence. There seem to be several long term residents, many with children, at this property but everyone was very friendly. I had some things in the back of my truck and everything was still there the next morning. It's not the best hotel I've ever stayed at but it's far from the worst either. It was a basic, suite style room, (with a stove and fridge which was very helpful) for a very fair price.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
US Traveler
"Terrible"
They didnt even come and clean room at all.. wouldnt recommend. . U get what u pay for..
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"great location"
well worth the cost
2 night trip Mar 31, 2014
mark keeling
"Somewhat disapointed"
This hotel was under construction repairing water damage. The hallways had an unbearable smell of contact cement that burned your eyes and unpleasant to breath. No ice, vending or breakfast food. The room was ok and set up for extended stay. Probably ok for that, but not so good for the traveler. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Jack
"Great sleep"
We had a pleasant stay. Comfortable bed and a great evening staff.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"overbooked dump"
Avoid this under renovation from water damage property in Murphresboro, the police know it well, never even got a cheap room--went to the Ramada instead. Zero stars!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
David m.
We was rushed to check out! Someone beating on our door trying to open our door at 10:00 am and calling asking if we was gonna check out today! Was not happy being rushed out the door!!!!!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Shannon
"Crestwood Suites very disappointing."
I knew when I made this reservation I was taking a chance. I would not recommend the Crestwood Suites. It is barely clean, dingy and run down. It us worth the extra money to stay elsewhere.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"not likely to go there again"
The room was noisy, small. The room was clean. The location was hard to find and the highway is constantly congested. People were allowed smoke in the entrance so eventhough it was outside it was right in front of the entrance to check in. No disposable cups in the room and no ice machine. The room was only $44.00 but next time I will pay the extra to get a nice hotel.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Worst hotel ever"
Do not stay here! First, my stove didn't work in my room and the hotel told me they had no options for me. There was construction on half of my floor. There was drywall dust in the air, water stains on the ceilings and walls and trash everywhere
6 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
"horrible hotel"
This hotel was horrible. Construction and a fowl odor in the room. I would never waste my money and stay at this hotel!!!!
3 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"Cheap, clean, and close to shopping"
This hotel is easy to find, was clean and comfortable, and close to a wide variety of shopping and restaurants. The only issue I had was that there was no one at the front desk until 7:00am and I needed to check out at 645 am. Luckily I was still in town and just stopped by a little later to check out.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
You really do get what you pay for. With the low price, came low amenities. Lots of barking dogs. Odd bacon smell in my room and walls so thin you hear everything in the hallway and next door.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
tolsi
There were nose products in the bathtub, I was sickened and even after I asked them to clean them, they DIDN'T!!! I was disturbed by all the noise, children running up and down the halls screaming, my daughter and I were awakened at 2 a.m. with sounds like the ceiling was going to fall through with someone upstairs jumping up and down!!! It was the WORST hotel I've ever stayed in!!!
2 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Jonna Lea Freeman
"It was cool"
Sometimes I'm here quite a bit. For the most part the rooms r pretty decent base on how long it's been there. I've never really had a bad experience. I know there r folks who live there but I've never really had any problems...
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Would never stay here again!"
Rooms were not very clean (mold in bathroom), stained and worn carpets/love seat, beds are broken and swayed-looking, broken chair, smell of smoking and other questionable substance-related smells in the hallways. There was a gap in between the door and the frame so that we could see the hallway, and the pictures shown on the website are not for this property. The picture is a 4-story hotel when it really is only 3-story, and the lobby and room photos were not the same either. Would never stay at another Crestwood Suites based off this property.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Would never stay here again!"
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Good clean
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
ken
No heat or air in the room. Amenities not replenished. I stayed five days and there was no cleaning.
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
Charles Gibson
"Sleazy"
Stale cigarette smell in non-smoking room. Windows leaked during rainstorm. Stains on worn out chair. Questionable characters milling about inside and out.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!"
There was only one elevator, that did not work, in the middle of the facility. The two sets of steps were on each end of the hotel, so we had to walk the entire length of the hotel twice to unload our luggage. The hallway was so hot, we were smothering, and the smell was horrible! When we finally got to sit down in the room and cool off, the air conditioner was broken and window was screwed shut! This was by far the worst hotel experience in my life and I grew up visiting my father often, as he traveled in Air Force.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
Cheree
"Has the potential to be a great hotel"
The good: location, room was clean,size and amenities of the rooms. The bad: door handle needed repairs, several things were broken (chair, blow dryer), no remote for the tv. The ugly: had an older man at the front desk that was down right rude when I had to come down for the 3rd time because of issues with the door handle. All the makings are there for this to be a really great hotel if someone would take care of some minor things.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Kyle martin
"Ooh that smell."
Room had an odor. Never stayed at an extended stay hotel, therefore bring coffee and anything you will need. The rooms are not cleaned daily. The price was good, but would probably not stay there again.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013