All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8010 Presidents Dr, Orlando, FL, 32809, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.3
    2.6
    2.4
    2.2
    2.8
Good, good location, good price, clean room and is a family place
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Blanca
The room was okay. Neighborhood was a little shady it seemed. Alright for the price, I guess.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Teresa
"Strange hotel that smelled like wet cigarettes."
Checked in at 2am. Hotel was kind of hidden in some woods, and for good reason. The whole place wreaked of wet cigarettes and the room smelled like wet laundry. The bathroom hadnt been cleaned properly and the silverware in the drawer looked dirty. The staff was great but overall the hotel wasn't very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Brennan
This hotel is worst place to stay in
6 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Older smelly hotel"
The location wasn't too bad. The hotel is older which I've started in decent older hotels, but this one was not the best experience. The entire floor smelled like cigarettes. The tv stand and inside panels inside refrigerator were broken. There were baby dishes in the bathroom. Entire toilet moved when sat I it.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"hard to find"
it was hard to find and when I called for directions, I couldnt understand the clerk. I definitely learned a lesson on this one. When I travel alone with my daughter, I will pay for a nicer, safer place to stay.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
K
"Absolutely horrible!!!"
It was very scary and old looking. You would think that with offering a kitchen they would provide pots. The housekeeping only came at checkout time! Bottom line you get what you pay for.
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
"you get what you pay for"
the hotel still under renovation status, some of the towels look like they were use already. no toilet paper,the ac unit barely cool the room and real heavy cigarette smoke in the stairs and wings. Overall look like the hotel management put more effort toward the people with extended staying, not good for vacationers.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
joe
The hotel staff was rude, one of the hotel attendants had no idea of what he was doing. It took over an hour to get into our rooms. The room keys kept on cutting off and they didn't have daily housekeeping.
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
"very convenient"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel the room was clean and orderly.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
jp
"Skip GO and Don't Collect"
The stay was fine. But if you want a better neighborhood in mind, try staying much farther along the road. It's an old looking hotel. Like the setting of a bad horror movie. The only good thing was a nice T.V. To sum it up, the place is trashy-looking. We re-nicknamed it: Creepy Crestwood.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Infocomm"
terrible - hotel being renovated, very dirty and badly maintained. rate good but still not worth it
12 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
"hotel being renovated total mess and dirty"
very bad choice - good location for us but hotel being renovated, very dirty and lacked many amenities - rate good but that in no way makes up for the downside...
13 night trip Jun 5, 2013
Room hasnt been updated since 90s. Stains everywhare. Light fixtures halfway hanging from ceiling.
3 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
"Served its purpose, but far..."
This basic hotel was clean, and fine for one night, but it was a lot farther from all of the attractions in Orlando, like SeaWorld and Disney, than I thought it was going to be.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Mattica14
"garbage place, not the staff"
Ive stayed in a crestwood suite before and this location is horrible . It shares a gas company on the property. I pick for the price and location and it was lesson learned. I blame the owners for the bad carpet, old furniture outdated tv, as staff you have to work with what they provide .Take this off the site until they get better. They spoiled my visit. Now i will not pay until see my room and hold it on the card
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Chef j
"Not too bad"
The hotel itself wasn't awful as long as you aren't expecting a 4-star hotel. It smelled musty as soon as you walked in, but the rooms were pretty clean. They provide you with very limited dishes and a sink, but no dish soap or sponge. However, for a group of friends that were at water parks during the day and exploring at night, it was a good fit. My only real complaint would be with the woman that was at the front desk. When we arrived she told us that we would be staying in a king suite, when I had booked a room with two full beds. I told her I had booked a different room and she told me several times that I did not and they were giving me what I booked. Finally I gave up and got my phone out of the car to show her my reservation on the hotels.com app. She didn't even look at it. She went through the stack of papers next to her, which she could have done the first time, and got us the room we actually booked.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2013
"bring your own cleaning wipes"
bathroom and room were vdisgusting 2 walkthroughery dirty.. had to buy disinfecting wipes to clean the tub sink and toilet. staff was not pleasant to speak with very short on supplies like pillows an extra sheets would not stay in this hotel ever again... even the hallways where dirty
Other trip May 28, 2013
mauricio
"Very Poor!"
I was on vacation with my family, and needed a room for a couple of extra nights. I booked this because it was cheap. I didn't realize that it was an extended stay hotel. Although the room sizes were nice, there was dirt everywhere. No one ever came for room service, even when we called and asked. The rooms said non-smoking, but there was a stench of smoke throughout the building. This is definitely not the place you want to take your family to.
Family trip May 28, 2013
"Disgusting!!!!"
To be honest, if I were you, I would not even have them listed on your website. The hotel was absolutely disgusting and we ended up staying elsewhere. the floors were all dirty and coming apart, the couch was ripped and had filthy white residue all over it. The room smelled horrible and unbearable. I have children and would not even let them touch anything. There were homely looking people entering and exiting the premises. Some of which had some ankle bracelets for being on house arrest. It was an experience I do not wish on anyone.
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
"Not too bad of a stay"
The smell of the room was like it had been painted a few days before I arrived. For the cost a person would agree you get what you pay for. I needed to get extra pillows, because I can't sleep on a flat surface. Their were no extras. The staff try to help using a substitute. The overall stay wasn't too bad.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Hotel staff were friendly & great location. The hotel was dirty (like elevator floor not clean and sticky plus stuff broken off), there was lint all over the floors (leading from wash area), there was a musty smell like mold therefore I did not see the value for this hotel
Romance trip May 21, 2013
Mglaspey
I didn't like it I got kicked out the first night for smoking when I order a smoking rm -_-
Business trip Apr 12, 2013
Rel
Good service. Clean room. good price!! You pay for what you get.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2013
AG
"Hotel & Room Review"
The hotel room was not very clean at all. The furniture looked as if it had not been dusted for a long time. The blanket on the bed had stains, hair, etc on it. Very gross! Overall, very deplorable conditions to say the least!
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"Despicable"
Never again. This place is awful in many ways. Avoid at all costs.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"nothing special"
There was a strange odor in the rooms and hall ways. I would say this place is due for an upgrade on all levels. Also, there was no maid service.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Very bad experience, will not recommend"
We made a reservation for a non-smoking room, we got to the hotel very late and they said that only smoking rooms were left, we had no choice but to sleep in a very bad smoke odor. We booked online with the unrevealed expedia rate that guaranteed a non-smoking room, but when we got there they ofer no other choice. Very bad customer service.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Cherry
"One Word "Horriable""
We booked the hotel through Hotel.com. We requested non smoking room due to allergies. Once we got there, it took the attendant half an hour to talk to us because she was handling phones and customers by herself. The hallways were dingy, dark and smelled. Once we got to the room, it was full of cigarette odor. The kitchen, beds and bathrooms were small and not very clean. When we asked the attendant for a non smoking room, she replied that its not guaranteed. At that time I cancelled my whole reservacation and we had no choice but to find another hotel. Thank goodness
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
Neil
"You get what you pay for"
It took over an hour to check in. The bed was not comfortable. There were a lot of unsavory looking people lurking and walking their Pit Bulls around the Hotel.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2013
"Room was just fine."
I had some reservations about staying here after reading so many scathing reviews, but found the room, service and location to be just fine. It wasn't a five-star hotel but then we didn't have to pay a five-star price, either. It was less than half the rates of any other hotel in the area, and basically all we needed was a place to sleep for the weekend. I think those other one-star reviews might be one person with a vendetta. The room we had was just fine, with no problems. It was clean and the staff was accomodating. It was close to our event and easy to get to.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"RPD"
Overall good
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
Victor
"pretty good"
perfectly adequate. clean. spacious. Convenient to the arena. Not a resort hotel, but for a comfortable bed, full size fridge, cable tv and a good nights sleep, cant beat the price.. Like all seasoned travelers, brought my own pillow and coffee pot. Some odors in hall, but every room equipped with cooking ability. Brought the Febreeze and spritzed our room. We stayed four days and no problems. Cant figure out what all the bad reviews are about. If you want a resort hotel, book one. If you need a reasonable place to sleep, this is it. Staff was pleasant. Would stay there again. Location kind of industrial, so scope out restaurants and grocery stores ahead of time. But a five minute drive puts you right in Universal.
3 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Ok, relative to the price. We paid extra charge for 2 beds in each room, but we only got one bed.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2013
"non suitable hotel"
staff didnt have the reservation,dint know what to do,they have to cal her superior,all hotel smell curry,indian smell,carpets dirty,towels dirty, and smelly,toilets disgusty,blanquets and pillow covers used by the last guest,matress worn out...really they need to improve a lot...location ecxelent... i really had a bad night,spend a few more $$ and get another one
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
"noooooo"
The door to are "MOTEL" room didn't even match up so you could see out the crack in the door
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
"Not what I expected."
I would not describe this hotel as a tourist or vacation hotel, it is more like a place to stay when you have been displaced by some type of personal disaster in your own home. The 1st room I was given was room 318 the couch seemed quite soiled. Also it was a smoking floor . The staff was kind enough to move us to a non smoking room #218 . There where scratches on the kitchen floor a hole in the mirror that looked like a hidden camera and the baseboard part of the carpet had not been cleaned in sometime. I could not recommendedat this time this hotel
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
TC
"the worst"
Bad check in No room service unless stay more than 1 week
3 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Absolutely awful!"
This was the worse stays I've ever had. I travel quite a bit and thus hotel was not worth the money they charged. The night desk staff was inexperienced and the management staff would not even come in to handle all of the complaints. I wouldn't stay here ever again.
Business trip Feb 19, 2013
Cocoa
"Gross"
The bed almost touched the floor when one person sat on it. It was extremely dirty. It was so bad we didn't even stay there. We left!
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"Awwwfullllll"
I wished I would o read the reviews. Don't stay here.
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
"It is not fair"
My family and I were there for 1 week, and they cleaned our rooms just 1 time. The carpet is very dirty, and the toilet was peed outside. I never will recommend this hotel.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2012
Fabiola
"Get what you pay for"
Staff was not very friendly or helpful. The hotel is rundown on the inside. Door to my room had to be lifted in order to close it. Cooking utensils were in very sad shape. Floor in the bathroom was bubbling up, as if water had gotten under the tiles. Bed was one of the most uncomfortable I had ever slept in. Chose this place because we were there a week. Wanted someplace we had the option to cook our own meals. This was the closest place to the job that had kitchenettes and the price was very inexpensive. Just goes to prove that "you get what you pay for".
5 night business trip Dec 5, 2012
Scott P
"Worst experience in my life!!!!!!"
Terrible, scary, and the worst experience in my life!!!!
4 night trip Oct 25, 2012

"Nothing fancy, nothing awful."
The hotel was ok. That is the perfect description. Nothing went above and beyond (other than the friendly night staff who kindly checked us in when our flight arrived really late). The room was clean but dated. It had all of the amenities that were expected.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
K
"Inexpensive cheap old hotel. Nice staff."
We shopped for a cheaper hotel and we are not fussy. For $60 a night we gave it a try (and did not expect to spend a lot of time at the hotel). The hotel staff were very pleasant on the phone and during our stay. That is the good side. But it was obvious the 'renovations' and upgrades were done on the cheap or by a 'do it yourself handyman'. Cabinets and walls were worn or damaged, the kitchen facilities were odd, very few glasses or utensils and randomly matched. There was no ice machine, just an old empty full size fridge. Cigarette holes in the comforter. But we had a great time in Orlando, notwithstanding.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Smelled like cigarettes and vomit"
Non existent cleaning staff and rude front desk
Other trip Jan 1, 2014

"ME SENTÍ BIEN"
EN GENERAL BIEN
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
MAX
VE
"hotel huele feo"
huele mal los cuartos y hay cucarachas y hace aseo solo una vez a la semana y fuman en los pasillos
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
CO
"Lixo... Favela em Orlando."
Péssima experiência. Existe favela nos EUA sim, este hotel é prova disso. Cheguei, entrei e sai para outro hotel na hora. Sem condições alguma de ficar lá.
Other trip May 8, 2014