All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
11424 University Blvd, Orlando, FL, 32817, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
    2.8
    2.5
"Great 4 people Can't get apartment&love da kitchen"
Dear It was for my friend but the service I did not like was it was us staying the night. When I got to hotel I've never got the key! I paid and my stay but never got the key! They gave only 1 key to my friend instead 2 keys. Love the kitchen in studio, or for one bedroom. Instead going out to eat, we can go groceries and cook at hotel was GREAT and saved a lot of money and made us stay even longer! Next time when reserved 2 people give two keys! Especially to the person who paid instead to guests! Even she say 'myself only' and received 1, MAKE SURE GIVE 2 KEYS! I was mad at your service and at her she didn't get me a key! So she be in control, thanks. Julie Homan
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Julie and Chizuru
"Never again!"
We reserved a king. when we arrived we were given a smoking room with two queens that reeked of cigarettes. We were then moved to a single queen with a kitchenette on the first floor. while not as roomy it smelled much better. this hotel is past due for a remodel. oh yeah, no pool for the kids. We will NOT be back!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Some how there was some miscommunication and the hotel attempted to collect money for the hotel room even though it was paid for
1 night trip Jun 16, 2015
"about ok for price"
Kitchenette had no dish cloth or dish towels. No wash clothes either. Fairly decent, but also no ice maker nor ice trays. Creaking floors from upper floor woke me in the early am, probably due to age of facility. Difficult to find Don first pass, it is behind the Buffalo Wild Wings.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Surprised!!"
I was surprised the size of the room and this was my first time ever going to that hotel. The room was very comfortable. I was expecting something horrible especially based on the reviews I read.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Camille
"Cheapest hotel in area for a reason"
Had to sleep in car because of attendant error.I called earlier on Wednesday to let the hotel know I would be checking in around midnight. Go there at said time on Friday to have the guard Miguel let me know that I wasn't on any kind of list. The next morning, I spoke with the same attendant that had taken my call and effectively, there was a note on the binder that the guard failed not read. He said that I wasn't on some kind of list. Room 45. Simple one bedroom, no frills. Room felt unclean at times and at times had an odd maple smell. The baseboard was peeling next to my bed and the paint on the toilet was peeling.
2 night business trip May 14, 2015
Diego
"Great rate"
Excellent price for the quality.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"not happy"
It sucked
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Crestwood hotel"
Stayed here for one night which was enought. Attended a graduation at nearby college. Would not recommend staying here for more than one night. Rooms are in bad need of a makeover
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Jack
"Most disgusting room ever!"
I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and never had a problem. However, on this stay it was a disaster! First of all I booked a room two months in advance with two beds as I was traveling with my mother.Both of us stood in line to check into our room and were seen by the clerk. When we went up to the room we were surprised to see it had only one bed. I went back to the front desk and asked why they gave me a room with one bed, I do not sleep with my mother! I was told that that was the only available room, too bad. I was told that maybe it had a fold out couch. I went back to the room to find out that not only was it not a fold out couch, it was filthy dirty and I wasn't about to sleep on it! The room was totally disgusting,dirty floors, a used rubber glove on the floor and a pair of underwear laying on the floor in the corner. There were three lamps, two didn't have bulbs in them, the baseboards were hanging loose as well as the splashboard by the sink. The most disgusting hotel room I have ever been in! I had to spend almost two hours on the phone to get another room for the following night as it was too late to change hotels that night. After calling hotels .com to complain, the hotel gave me another room to stay in so I at least had a bed to sleep on. So I give them credit for that.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"The pit!!!!"
The place looked ok from the outside but the rooms were in very poor condition. Not even a trash can in the room. Holes in the carpet and very musty smelling.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Dennis
"One of the worst experiences"
They seriously need to pay attention to the details. I hope they make improvements fast.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Horrible dirty and outdated"
This hotel was horrible. From the dark and smelly lobby (if you can call it a lobby) to the dark hallways. The room was dirty and outdated. Old dry shrimp tail in rusty microwave and crumbs of food on top of refrigerator. An old coffee mug covered with aluminum foil on top of cabinet with who knows in it (I was too apprehensive to look). The couch's springs were broken and when you sat down, it was like sitting on big hard lumps. There was 1 towel in bathroom and when I asked to have another brought up to room, I was told to come get it because there was no one to bring it to room.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Bring own cleaning products."
Room was a very nice size and had great amenities, however, it was not very clean. Floor and carpet needed to be vacuumed swept and mopped. Bathroom had visible dirt around toilet and tub.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"Never again"
Bugs, stains and bedding, loud clubs next to hotel
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
J
"OK place, better options available"
Close to a college bar, noisy on weekends. Rooms are outdated.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
mike
"Just Awful"
Never stayed at a Crestwood hotel but was encouraged by the low rate. This experience sums up the old saying, "you get what you pay for." There was a ghastly stinch in the room that ruined my longing for sleep. Not a good choice
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Very unhappy! Could not get extra pillow, could not get clean towels - had to go buy towels! No wash cloths. Did not clean the room. Elevator was filthy. Staff was very rude and not helpful at all. Pretty much said that they couldn't help us at all - Just have to take things as they are! While we were there we saw several people go to their room and immediately leave because the mattress was filthy! Our mattress was clean - that was about the best thing I can say. We only stayed because we couldn't get any other hotel - everything was full so we had no choice! Would never go there again!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Twanda
"Awful experience"
First off, we will never stay there again. The rooms were dirty, the phone did not work, and there was a sign indicating if you need to change your sheets between 9 am and 5 pm, you can't. So, obviously people wanted to change the sheets often. Being so close to UCF I thought it couldn't be that bad, I was wrong. I don't want to really write what I thought the hotel is used for, since I could be wrong and it would be libelous. We left before our second night and stayed somewhere else.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Very small room with a terrible smell. Bed was very uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nasty and smells bad"
Do not stay here unless you are in desperate need of a place to stay.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Visiting
"The price is right"
I wanted to stay somewhere close to a friends home. This is very much like other extend-a-stay hotels. The room was nice enough if somewhat dated. The bath was SMALL but functional.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2015
"enjoyable stay"
I was greeted like I was somebody I loved it
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"BYOWC "bring your own wash clothes""
The room was clean but that was it! We never had a wash cloth the entire 3 nights we stayed. We asked several times as well. We didn't have housekeeping during our stay either.. Very disappointing! The bed was terrible. It was floppy and it sqeaked. After the first might my husband slept on the couch, which was actually a love seat.. It was not really comfortable but it was better than the bed.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Pamela
"you get what you pay for!"
Wouldn't stay there again
1 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
Lance
"Crestwood Suites - Dirty and bug infested"
I have stayed at this property in the past knowing that it was a 2 star hotel, at best. But, it was clean. Not this time. From the hallways to my room, the carpets were dirty. When I checked into my room, the carpeting and floors were not clean. I only had one pillow on the bed, and it did not have a pillowcase. There was no remote for the TV. I went to the front desk, and they were not sure I could get a pillow case--but, they came up with one. They gave me a remote, but it was for another TV manufacturer and did not work. When I got up in the morning, I killed about 8 bugs and 1 big roach. Noise is always a problem at this hotel as guests go outside to smoke. There used to be a person working as security that could monitor the people and control the noise, but no one was on site to do that on this trip. And, you are at the mercy of the person in the room on the floor above you. If they walk heavy footed, you think they are wearing lead shoes as the sound pounds into your room. I don't know why the drastic change in this property has occurred, but BEWARE.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
ROOMS WERE FINE..THE SIDE DOOR DID NOT WORK WITH KEY ACCESS
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Don't stay here"
They overbooked the hotel. Then tried to put us in a dirty single bed, that some guy had skipped out on. They was still shampoo and toothpatse in the bathroom and other misc item left. Also saw 3 cockroaches within five minutes. Place is gross
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Sean
"Run for your life"
The room was old and dingy. The A/C worked but was loud. If with your kids stay away, a lot of shady people. The hallways and elevators smell.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Robert D
Filthy dirty. Don't stay there unclean. Out dated.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
FIRST THE CHECK IN TIME WAS NOT TRUE... I WAS THERE AT 3 PM THE FRONT END SAID THE ROOM WASN'T STILL READY... THEN I CALLED AT 5 PM STILL THE ROOM WASN'T READY ....SO I CAME AT 7 PM AND THE ROOM WAS READY ... I WENT TO THE ROOM AND IT LOOK NICE WHEN YOU WALK IN BUT I WENT TO THE BEDROOM AND THE CONFIDER HAD cigarette BURN ON IT... AND IT A NON SMOKING ROOM, THEN I TOOK THE CONFIDER OFF TO SEE AND THE BLANKET HAD STAINS,THEN I FLIP THE MATTRESS AND TO MY SURPRISE DIRTY NAPKINS IT WAS DISGUSTING...THE LIST GOES ON .....VERY VERY FRUSTRATED...
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"it was OK for one night"
It was OK the kitchen had no trash can and the towels and rags had hair on them you can here everything walls. Very thin and there was a Roach in bathroom
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
theresa
"this is how I felt it is what it is"
it was a good stay but the room was very dirty under the bed was dirty behind addresses what dirty they don't give you a straight for smoking room they didn't give me blankets to stay warm so my stay wasn't really that good it will do for now
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Close to business district"
No refunds if you have to check out early. No room service for extended stay, had same sheets for 4days. No ice, noisy as hell, animals in the hallway
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Tyrome
"Orlando stay"
We did not have any water on the 16th so we were promised to get half the payment back to my credit card..Hope we get it soon. regards, Enrique Rezk
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Enrique
"PLEASE DON'T RENT FROM CRESTWOOD."
I RENTED TWO ROOMS I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN! OUR ROOMS WAS DIRTY, SMELLY JUST HORRIBLE STAY I EVER HAD.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Crestwood Suites Stay"
First off I requested non smoking and got smoking room. I also only had one trash can for the entire stay it was in the kitchen I reported it to the Evening Front desk person on Saturday night and nothing came of it do I told the morning front desk and nothing happened then on Monday Morning there was no water and I had to leave for work could stay so I had no shower I did shave and brush my teeth only because I had cup water on the side of the bed to drink during the night if needed but I didn't good thing cause used it for shaving and brush my teeth. No offer of refund or another night stay nothing I just checked out.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Not a hotel- more like an apartment motel."
It was very dirty, cigarette and ramen noodle packages under the bed, stained towels, awful odor, babies crying.. Just bad. Bad bad BAD.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Christina
"Blah"
They had no keycards so we needed to get someone from the front desk to let us in our room. After 11pm there is no one working the front desk and without a keycard you have to verify with security that you have a room there. To much trouble to try again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Anthony
"you get what you pay for"
It was ok it serves it's purpose you get what you pay for had a little ant problem and it seems as if they don't properly clean the microwave they rarely have extra towels or rags so use them wisely.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"Close to UCF"
Nice, experience. I only stayed one night. Since I am a student at UCF and I live far away. I did not want to drive too far when I get out of school too late. The place was clean, I was impressed!!! However, I stayed a second night the following week and it was horrible. My second review is coming.....
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"CRESTWOOD"
Didn't realize this was less than a full service hotel. The room was small and musty. Although there was a kitchenette, there was no table or space to sit and eat. I had to eat in bed. It was dreadful. When I asked for clean bath towels, they said I needed to return the soiled ones first, so I made a total of three trips to the front desk to secure new linens. The hair drier overheated every few seconds and stopped working. When I advised about the mildew smell, they apparently put some bleach in the tub, but never returned to drain it and clean the tub.I was on my own to attend to that myself. No business services, and they couldn't even tell me the hours of the Kinkos right across the street. Overall, one of the most unpleasant hotel stays of my life.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
STANLEY
"As long as you don't want to sleep it's ok"
Staff would not stop other patrons from being loud a In the halls all night long. Early Sunday morning (6:30amish) doors are slamming, people are talking loud so I opened the door to see what was going on to find out it was staff. We packed up and left......no rest was going to happen anyway!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
steve
"stay away"
Dirty, rundown, horrible, no parking , staff is rude.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Economic choice!"
The price is pretty fair to the room with a kitchenette and convenient location.
6 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Cheap.. Get what you pay for"
Location is good for some beaches in the east, downtown, or Disney/universal. Only had my room clean once for my stay and there are some ants in room. Had full size refridgator and two oven stoves but only one worked. If looking to save some money for a vacation with a kitchen, this is the hotel.
14 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"It looks nice but I could not sleep it was disgust"
so loud and kids were jumping upstairs and it was loud and the mattress was like sleeping on plywood and I was in paid the next morning change the mattresses Please
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"bombs away"
The room above us sounded like they were having a tumbling class till all hours. very annoying.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
gilbert
"unsatisfied"
Unsatisfied
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Madeline E
"Universal new yr."
When i arrived, and checked in, the electronic key would NOT unlock the door, it had been raining all day long, so i was extremely tired from driving. I had to go to front office 3 times to correct this matter. Stains on the sheets, hair on the towels, room was unequipped in the kitchen, no drinking glasses. It's a 30mins or MORE to get to Universal studios, i will NOT stay there again....
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014