All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11424 University Blvd, Orlando, FL, 32817, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
    2.8
    2.5
"great hotel I would stay again"
Great place
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
it was great
5 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
Room was clean. This would be a good place to stay if you were doing an extended stay.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Rachel
"Great price, kitchenette, good accommodations"
I plan on staying at Crestwood Suites in Orlando because I like the price, the fully equipped kitchenette, the size of the room including a loveseat, I like its countertop and two dinner chairs, I love the TV! For the price it's plenty! Great coffee in the lobby!
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Sandra
"Nice hotel close to UCF"
I got my reservation for Crestwood Suites of Orlando-UCF Area through Expedia. I stayed for 5 days, and when i wanted to extend my stay they offered me a great deal.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Ayman
Liked it a lot very convenient to malls and restrurants and university
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"vacation"
Not good
2 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
Very strong smoking smell and facility is aged. Of course, price was excellent!
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"nope"
Horrible. Dirty dishes
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Randy
"Never again."
Dirty. Door would not lock. Sheets were nasty. Very noisy hallway. No hot water in the shower.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Cliff
"Dont even bother"
Terrible and Dirty!!! There is absolutely no room service! Want new towels? You have to go ask for them at the front desk and you have to turn in the old, used ones. You gotta take out your trash....yourself Unreliable WI-FI...disconnects every 5-10 minutes Only one person working the front desk...there were lines of ppl waiting to be helped
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Santiago
"wonderful stay"
great it was so great I loved everything the location, cleanliness, and great customer service.
14 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Had to call 911"
Let's just start off by saying... this is an "extended stay" hotel, which means some people live there. Now take a moment to think about the kind of people who would need to live in a hotel. With that thought in mind, don't expect the people in the rooms next to you and above you to be the happy, friendly touristy type. In fact, the exact opposite. The people in the room above me got into a fight so intense that I was forced to alert the police department. Aside from that moment of fun and excitement, the room itself was horrid. Bad smell, dark lighting, uncomfortable bedding, thin pillows, no housekeeping services, a broken stove burner, and some kind of mystery substance (glue or putty, it looked like) on the surface of one of the tables. A few of the electric outlets didn't work, either. The girl at the front desk was alright, but that was it for hospitality. The cleaning staff I passed in the hallway wouldn't move out of my way when obstructing hallways, ignored me when I greeted them, and was rude about not moving from the elevator doors. Stay far far far far far away from this place. Cheapest place in town and STILL not worth the price.
"Poor"
Too noisy. While I was out of the hotel during the day a woman said room 226(?) was wrong for her so the moved her to 340 and set my key pad for room 226 off. I had no one staying with me and all my things were still in 226. The management did a very poor job.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"no good"
I was given a small room with a double bed rather than the two bed room i payed for, or the supposed room with a king sized bed i would get instead. Unless you are just looking to crash in a nasty place for really cheap and want to get less than what you pay for, i do not recommend this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"Nice, but bad MANAGE"
I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Orland. Never had any problems until this time. Manager was a *******. Rude and unhelpful. The room are great and the front desk are very nice. But if I have to deal with this manager again, I will NEVER stay there again. Also lost my watch there, called and was told they would check the room and call me back. (HA) never heard from them.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Orlando/ UCF 2014"
Ok, close to UCF, nothing fancy.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Lizbeth
"Hey"
We found a roach.
3 night trip Nov 6, 2014
"First Time Stay"
Worth the price to get close to campus. About what I expected for $40 a night. Well maybe a bit less but atleast it wasn't in a shady area
2 night trip Nov 6, 2014
"One week GREAT---next one was not so good"
this stay was GREAT. But wait until the next stay rating. I WENT THERE A WEEK LATER and wasn't the same. MANAGER RATING WILL BE NEXT. NOT GOOD
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Why the negative ratings?"
Stayed for two nights. As soon as we got there we waited 15 minutes at the front desk for Socrates because no one was there. We are college students so the area did not bother us. The room cleanliness was not bad at all. We saw one baby roach in the bathroom and that was it. We did not mind especially for the price of our stay. Outside the billboard said stay two nights, get one free and no employee expressed that to us which was unforunate because that wouldve been awesome. I would say the downfall was our location of the room. Room 127 I guess is right next to the housekeepinf closet. Boy were they loud! Whether we wanted to be or not, we were up at 8 each morning. It would be nice if they were quieter in the morning and not yelling throughout the halls. VERY inconsiderate. Oh, and dont go by the room clocks, ours were all wrong lol no big deal. Overall we would definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Talisa
"Close to UCF"
Cheap but not worth it. My room has roaches and was missing a chair. I asked the front desk for a chair and he replied that he does not have time to go get one. Nice!
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Get what you pay for"
You can tell its been used a lot . It has a stinch to the room and didn't feel comfortable . Very good channels and is in a good area for college students and young adults
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Hooper
"Ok for the price. Excellent location."
Good for the price. Good size room. No fited sheets on the beads.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Big Juan
"Cheap hotel close to university- dirty"
This was a cheap hotel to stay in and the room was clean (smelled like bleach when we got there), but it didn't stay clean. With no maid service, the garbage got full and we ended up seeing a roach on our last morning there. Plus the people staying there were pretty trashy and we saw someone get evicted due to not paying. You should probably stay elsewhere.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Chrissie
"Home away From Home"
I have always enjoyed statying at the Crestwood when visiting my son at UCF. Close to everything. There's a Buffallo Wild Wing place & Panera Bread right next to! Urgent Care Facility,New Wawa & Race Track Gas station/Convenient store minutes away,Ihop,Applebees,Pubs,and a multitudes of other eating/drinking establishment nearby. Waterford Mall just a few miles away/Golden Coral/Koby steak house. New flat screen TV in the room. Room amenities are the best to include: a full sizw Frig/Oven/Microwave/cofee maker. You can not ask for more than that. Plus the price was downright "Great".
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Anderson
very delighted and pleased
8 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"all rigth"
One of the only thing i didnt like no room service for housekeeping i stay two night and no room service.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
henry
"Was able to achieve my goal"
The stay was comfortable. I was able to get all my work done and have the ability to cook my own meals. There was an issue with the door key not working, but staff was nearby to help.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"do not stay at this hotel"
i bool nonsmoking room but the room smells smoke. and unknown phone call to my room in the middle of the night at least 2 times. i wouldnt come back to this place again. such a bad experienced
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nightmare"
It was a mess arriving to the hotel, i reserve 4 rooms, paid 3 and the other was pending, there was no supervisor to receive guest at night totally uncorfortable
4 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014
Gabrielh
"Horrible hotel more like motel"
I felt like i was staying in a motel never will stay there again i totally thought it was a hotel my room had a bunch of trash under the sink and the bed was really uncomfrontable. I wouldnt recommand anyone staying there
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Not again!!!"
I didn't like this hotel because for one, the security guard checked us in! I mean really...no nighttime service. Secondly, the hotel room wasn't clean, I had to clean it myself!!! Not enough towels, dainty pillows and the floor was yucky feeling. Didn't feel confortable in the bed at all. It was nice that it had a small kitchenette, refrigerator, microwave, but not clean feeling. Soooo never again!!!!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
SW
"Looked good only from an exterior point of view."
Every facet of our stay went from bad to worse. The room was not clean, the tub could not be plugged for a bath, the air conditioner did not work right and we were told in no uncertain terms that no blankets were available. When we insisted on blankets, we were told that they could come up with a comforter and then brought out a thin bedspread. which contoured over the mattress (did not lay flat). Apparently, the people that cover the front desk don't even know what a comforter is. We could not get clean towels and then were told that we had to make our own beds. This is the hotel policy, no housekeeping, which would have been nice if we were told about this upon our booking the room. We could not even get a bar of soap, they said they were out of soap because people (guests) take them. That's hardly our fault, we responded, to no avail. The staff were not cooperative at all. I have traveled around the state of Florida for the past 20 years for business and have stayed at lots of hotels and motels, even were unlucky to have come across a couple of "dumpy" ones, but this one beat all. To end our trip, we were greeted by a couple of roaches. We didn't even bother to complain at that point, just hightailed it out of there. I have 4 grandsons who attend UCF and was looking for a place to stay when attending functions at the university. Guess where I wouldn't stay if my life depended on it. I would love to get my money back but I'm sure that's a lost cause.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Ellie & Marilyn
"Good for 1 night (at most 2)"
Overall it's a okay place to stay for one night, at most two. I would not recommend this for a long period of stay though. Nicely located right next to a couple of restaurants and bars and also very close to the University . They also have free WiFi which was convenient and very inexpensive compared to the other hotels in the area. The bed was not comfortable, but it will do for the price that we paid. We only paid about 50 bucks for the night. I would definitely not stay here for more than two days though
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Christian
Rooms were dirty. Had roaches. one male staff was very rude.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
nothappy
"rooms need to be cleaned better"
I didn't sleep well cause I found a roach on my bed at 3:30 in the morning
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Raymond
"Only for emergencies"
Nice staff, room had roaches. Would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Bea
"Perfect Inn at the perfect place!"
Me & my bf were in need of a place to stay & we found this inn through here at such a low price that we were grateful. The place was a good cute place that has alot of stuff going around it as places to eat, shop etc. & in the rooms it even has its own little kitchen with stove microwave and fridge! Overall a good experience :-)
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Needed a place to crash cheap"
I was looking to stay in the neighborhood of UCF just for the night. Other hotels in the area were more than $100 more than this hotel. The room was very reasonable. I did not have any problems with accommodations except I did have to track down someone to check me in. Overall, I was thrilled with the value in the neighborhood.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Lynn
"Cheap hotel to crash for a quick overnight stay."
Had problems with room cards. On non smoking floors you could smell smoke.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
UCF MOM
"Moderate Stay.. Poor Customer service"
The hotel was ok. The rooms were old and out dated. There was a flat screen TV mounted on the wall, but there was a dresser also in the room with a TV mount in place from an older CRT TV. The curtain in my room was not mounted properly and had hooks missing. The Refrigerator had the main handle missing. I could how ever overlook these things, but the hotel staff didn't seem to be too concerned about my requests. The coffee pot didn't work and they didn't have a replacement for it. I was there for 4 days and didn't find this out until the day before check out. I wanted to exchange face cloths and was told that they didn't and would not have anymore. So I was basically going to have to keep the same cloths for all 4 days. The smoking rooms were adjacent to the non smoking rooms so this didn't really help the non smokers. I have stayed in discount hotels before and the rooms may not have been the best, but the staff's willingness to take care of the customers made up for it. At this property this was not the case.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
DCMAGNUM
"Don't go here"
This place is an "extended stay" hotel. So people do live in the hotel. My room had roaches and there was no pillowcases. I didn't feel safe here
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
lee
"Awful!!"
I asked for a room away from crowds and noise. I was give a room next to elevator. It took the woman 45 minutes to check in 2 rooms. Terrible@
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
ws
"You get what you pay for!"
Took my daughter for college tour and needed an affordable place for the weekend. The first nite we didn't get any sleep due to loud noises, arguing and slamming doors from other guests next door. The walls were very thin! The room was pretty small, for a queen.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Nell
"Wasn't happy with stay"
I wasn't happy with the stay at all..... Not much to say
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
bjh
"Am relocating"
I love this hotel i love the space and the staff are awesome isabel is my favorite, this hotel is much better than any value place hotel...
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Am in the hotel
"Ok"
It was ok gor the price
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"sorry but not again."
When I arrived to do the check in, no one was at the desk, I have to wait for like 10 mins for being help. Then when I went to my room the trash was full, the fan from the bathroom sounds like a truck. When I went to complaint, of course the person in charge wasn't there again. It took like 30mins to clean the trash. Everything looks very old and smell like old and dirty.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"very comfortable and convenient"
wonderful