All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
11424 University Blvd, Orlando, FL, 32817, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is poor
    Uncomfortable
    Dirty
    Bad pool
    Bad breakfast
"BYOWC "bring your own wash clothes""
The room was clean but that was it! We never had a wash cloth the entire 3 nights we stayed. We asked several times as well. We didn't have housekeeping during our stay either.. Very disappointing! The bed was terrible. It was floppy and it sqeaked. After the first might my husband slept on the couch, which was actually a love seat.. It was not really comfortable but it was better than the bed.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Pamela
"you get what you pay for!"
Wouldn't stay there again
1 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
Lance
"Crestwood Suites - Dirty and bug infested"
I have stayed at this property in the past knowing that it was a 2 star hotel, at best. But, it was clean. Not this time. From the hallways to my room, the carpets were dirty. When I checked into my room, the carpeting and floors were not clean. I only had one pillow on the bed, and it did not have a pillowcase. There was no remote for the TV. I went to the front desk, and they were not sure I could get a pillow case--but, they came up with one. They gave me a remote, but it was for another TV manufacturer and did not work. When I got up in the morning, I killed about 8 bugs and 1 big roach. Noise is always a problem at this hotel as guests go outside to smoke. There used to be a person working as security that could monitor the people and control the noise, but no one was on site to do that on this trip. And, you are at the mercy of the person in the room on the floor above you. If they walk heavy footed, you think they are wearing lead shoes as the sound pounds into your room. I don't know why the drastic change in this property has occurred, but BEWARE.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
ROOMS WERE FINE..THE SIDE DOOR DID NOT WORK WITH KEY ACCESS
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Don't stay here"
They overbooked the hotel. Then tried to put us in a dirty single bed, that some guy had skipped out on. They was still shampoo and toothpatse in the bathroom and other misc item left. Also saw 3 cockroaches within five minutes. Place is gross
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Sean
"Run for your life"
The room was old and dingy. The A/C worked but was loud. If with your kids stay away, a lot of shady people. The hallways and elevators smell.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Robert D
Filthy dirty. Don't stay there unclean. Out dated.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
FIRST THE CHECK IN TIME WAS NOT TRUE... I WAS THERE AT 3 PM THE FRONT END SAID THE ROOM WASN'T STILL READY... THEN I CALLED AT 5 PM STILL THE ROOM WASN'T READY ....SO I CAME AT 7 PM AND THE ROOM WAS READY ... I WENT TO THE ROOM AND IT LOOK NICE WHEN YOU WALK IN BUT I WENT TO THE BEDROOM AND THE CONFIDER HAD cigarette BURN ON IT... AND IT A NON SMOKING ROOM, THEN I TOOK THE CONFIDER OFF TO SEE AND THE BLANKET HAD STAINS,THEN I FLIP THE MATTRESS AND TO MY SURPRISE DIRTY NAPKINS IT WAS DISGUSTING...THE LIST GOES ON .....VERY VERY FRUSTRATED...
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"it was OK for one night"
It was OK the kitchen had no trash can and the towels and rags had hair on them you can here everything walls. Very thin and there was a Roach in bathroom
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
theresa
"this is how I felt it is what it is"
it was a good stay but the room was very dirty under the bed was dirty behind addresses what dirty they don't give you a straight for smoking room they didn't give me blankets to stay warm so my stay wasn't really that good it will do for now
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Close to business district"
No refunds if you have to check out early. No room service for extended stay, had same sheets for 4days. No ice, noisy as hell, animals in the hallway
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Tyrome
"Orlando stay"
We did not have any water on the 16th so we were promised to get half the payment back to my credit card..Hope we get it soon. regards, Enrique Rezk
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Enrique
"PLEASE DON'T RENT FROM CRESTWOOD."
I RENTED TWO ROOMS I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN! OUR ROOMS WAS DIRTY, SMELLY JUST HORRIBLE STAY I EVER HAD.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Crestwood Suites Stay"
First off I requested non smoking and got smoking room. I also only had one trash can for the entire stay it was in the kitchen I reported it to the Evening Front desk person on Saturday night and nothing came of it do I told the morning front desk and nothing happened then on Monday Morning there was no water and I had to leave for work could stay so I had no shower I did shave and brush my teeth only because I had cup water on the side of the bed to drink during the night if needed but I didn't good thing cause used it for shaving and brush my teeth. No offer of refund or another night stay nothing I just checked out.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Not a hotel- more like an apartment motel."
It was very dirty, cigarette and ramen noodle packages under the bed, stained towels, awful odor, babies crying.. Just bad. Bad bad BAD.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Christina
"Blah"
They had no keycards so we needed to get someone from the front desk to let us in our room. After 11pm there is no one working the front desk and without a keycard you have to verify with security that you have a room there. To much trouble to try again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Anthony
"you get what you pay for"
It was ok it serves it's purpose you get what you pay for had a little ant problem and it seems as if they don't properly clean the microwave they rarely have extra towels or rags so use them wisely.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"keep looking!"
For the price it was good but it could've been so much better... And by the way the some one was stabbed while I was there!
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
"Close to UCF"
Nice, experience. I only stayed one night. Since I am a student at UCF and I live far away. I did not want to drive too far when I get out of school too late. The place was clean, I was impressed!!! However, I stayed a second night the following week and it was horrible. My second review is coming.....
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"The hotel was disgusting."
There were cockroaches everywhere. A lot of the appliances were broken. The bed sheets were dirty, and when asking for another pillow, since there were 4 of us in the room, they said no.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"CRESTWOOD"
Didn't realize this was less than a full service hotel. The room was small and musty. Although there was a kitchenette, there was no table or space to sit and eat. I had to eat in bed. It was dreadful. When I asked for clean bath towels, they said I needed to return the soiled ones first, so I made a total of three trips to the front desk to secure new linens. The hair drier overheated every few seconds and stopped working. When I advised about the mildew smell, they apparently put some bleach in the tub, but never returned to drain it and clean the tub.I was on my own to attend to that myself. No business services, and they couldn't even tell me the hours of the Kinkos right across the street. Overall, one of the most unpleasant hotel stays of my life.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
STANLEY
"Roach infested & stained sheets"
Horrible, we slept in our clothes roaches were everywhere. From the time we opened the door. All in kitchen, bed and even on tv. Sheets were stained. Horrible
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"As long as you don't want to sleep it's ok"
Staff would not stop other patrons from being loud a In the halls all night long. Early Sunday morning (6:30amish) doors are slamming, people are talking loud so I opened the door to see what was going on to find out it was staff. We packed up and left......no rest was going to happen anyway!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
steve
"stay away"
Dirty, rundown, horrible, no parking , staff is rude.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"One night stay before a run."
A couple friends and I decided to find a cheap room to stay in Orlando the night before a run to get a little extra sleep the next morning. We didn't have the best stay, but I think it was more of a problem with the other patrons in the hotel than the room itself. The staff was friendly and check-in was quick & easy. The location was decent and we were able to walk to a nearby restaurant for dinner. When we first walked into the lobby, it REAKED of marijuana, thankfully after leaving the lobby the smell was gone. You could tell the hotel was older as the carpet, counter, and couch in our room were stained, but overall the bathroom, kitchen, and beds appeared clean. The beds were horribly uncomfortable...that mixed with the lack of covers, the other customers shouting in the hall, and pealing out in the parking lot in the middle of the night made for a terrible nights sleep...to the point that in retrospect, we all would have rather made the hour & a drive in the morning. If you need to crash for a night and can sleep on a hard bed, then this was a very affordable place to stay...I just think next time I'm in town I might look elsewhere.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Crys
"Economic choice!"
The price is pretty fair to the room with a kitchenette and convenient location.
6 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Cheap.. Get what you pay for"
Location is good for some beaches in the east, downtown, or Disney/universal. Only had my room clean once for my stay and there are some ants in room. Had full size refridgator and two oven stoves but only one worked. If looking to save some money for a vacation with a kitchen, this is the hotel.
14 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"It looks nice but I could not sleep it was disgust"
so loud and kids were jumping upstairs and it was loud and the mattress was like sleeping on plywood and I was in paid the next morning change the mattresses Please
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"bombs away"
The room above us sounded like they were having a tumbling class till all hours. very annoying.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
gilbert
"unsatisfied"
Unsatisfied
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Madeline E
"Universal new yr."
When i arrived, and checked in, the electronic key would NOT unlock the door, it had been raining all day long, so i was extremely tired from driving. I had to go to front office 3 times to correct this matter. Stains on the sheets, hair on the towels, room was unequipped in the kitchen, no drinking glasses. It's a 30mins or MORE to get to Universal studios, i will NOT stay there again....
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Mercedes
"Average"
The walls are paper thin. Too many noise neighbors.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Graciela
"Location near Ucf"
Older dated facility, could heard people walking on floor above, doors closing, people talking loudly. Good location near campus of UCF
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
D
"Bad! Avoid it."
I was not expecting it to be great but it failed whatever low expectations I had. My biggest complain is lack of cleanliness. There was trash under the bed, under the couch, in the bathroom corners, I mean everywhere. The bathroom exhaust was making loud noise, the furniture was old and the kitchen had just one frying pan. I would not have complained about these things if the place was clean. I am not a super clean person myself but it was bad by any standards.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
DD
"Christmas Stay"
The hotels has a great setting the rooms are very nice,The staff was good The only down side was they need a better extermination team notice some ants and a few roaches other than that it was nice...
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Carlos
"Staff is awesome!"
everyone at the front desk is sooo nice! the people that stay here i could say otherwise....if you have kids ehhhhh.... but as long as you're on the first floor everything is good.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Nasty"
This place needs a Major rehaul. Nasty. Not clean . Felt unsafe I ended checking out a day early .
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"vacay"
It was OK for the price!
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
"Worst Hotel Ever"
Upon arrival, was told by someone in the lobby that the front desk clerk was "on break" and would be back in about 15 minutes. After driving from Tennessee to Florida in the worst traffic ever, not what I wanted to hear. The first room that I reserved a month in advance, smelled so badly that we couldn't stay in it. The second room was on the smoking floor but that actually smelled better than the other one. There were no blankets in the room, the small couch was stained so badly I wouldn't sit on it and the curtains were torn and hanging from the rod. The hotel in general was very old and in need of an overhaul. There was coffee, but no coffee pot. I had requested a floor on the first floor as my 95 year old mother has a hard time walking. The first room was way, way, way down a hall and the second on the 3rd floor. I had to contact relatives to take my mother in because I wasn't going to have her stay there. Relatives also had to supply me with a blanket. When leaving, the front desk was locked and the girl yelled out to just leave the room keys on a coffee table. I travel a lot but this was the worst I have ever seen.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Marie
"I have to say what a wonderful stay"
It was so relaxing to be right in the middle of all the attractions and Frank was the best customer server and was very considerate, him and his team were polite and very precise with all the information that was provided. It was by far the best hotel that I have ever stay at. THANKS Crestwood Suites for being so sweet.
11 night business trip Dec 25, 2014
Chase
"Roach Motel"
Roach motel, Noisy, They did not give us clean towels in between nights. Never again.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
jeffrey
"Not the best hotel. Not the best value for the pr"
Not the nicest hotel. The stove was not working, rug was ripped. Average value for the price.
3 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Nice for the price"
It was good for the price. They can be more put together with room services. But it was good over all. It was my first time staying there so I liked it and the staff was easy to remember and the ppl that live there as well.. If ur looking for a good price in the area then yea but if you want quality then know don't. But something for 1-3 notes and your in and out then yes stay here at this hotel then. House keepers was pretty good. Front desk lady's was okay okay.. They need to fix a few things there as well but I really can't complain tho because I got it for cheap and there was know bed bugs or anything so I'm happy with the stay all the way around. I can say this was one of the best in the area and it has a kitchen and stuff for you to use as well to cook your food and it's alot of space in the room with a table. It's a really good size.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
sarah
"Just good enough"
We stayed here years ago. They haven't changed much since then. It is now a tired place. There are patched walls, worn carpets, and tattered curtains. Nothing is terrible just a little sad. The price is low, security acceptable, easy access to restaurants and UCF. The staff is good.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Affordable, basic, clean"
It was affordable, basic, pleasant and clean. I would have liked more vending machine choices. Wi-fi was useful.
mary
"Close to UCF great location"
Stayed 3 days and no complaints. Updated since our last stay. Very friendly staff. Will stay there again.
Bea
Comfortable but it needs to be remodel. Friendly staff and rooms space are just right.
cyd
"Disgusting room"
Upon arrival the clerk had already charged my CC without my permission. Told her I wanted to pay cash. Told me it was too late. Got the the room and the curtains were so filthy I was shocked. The bed was like sleeping on a board and the pillows were like a rock. I got maybe (1) hour of sleep because the bed was so uncomfortable. The couch had torn fabric underneath it. I dinky coffee bag with no condiments. I could not wait to get out of there. Plan on call the G.M. regarding how filthy the drapes were. Disgustingly filthy - ugh. So was the bedspread. We would not let it touch us. And we are not clean freaks. The Hotel Hall carpet was so nasty. I was Director of Sales and Marketing for Holiday Inns and trained at Hyatt. I know the Hotel business well. My daughter is a Rosen Graduate. The health Dept needs to inspect this hotel. Have never complained about any Hotel stay. Will call the G.M. or owner regarding this stay.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Carlene
"Worst Hotel in Orlando Period..."
We got there at 11:18 pm to find out the front desk close at 11:00pm we have to call the after hours crew. Our room have a really strong cigarette smell, we couldn't sleep the whole night. Plus all of our clothes now smells like cigarettes even the one's we left in our luggage. Our neighbors two doors down has like two dogs that never stop barking. No toilet paper we ended up going to Walgreen and buy paper an LYSOL for the Smell of cigarette, no HOT water and it was 40° that night. The hotel is a extended stay so is a bunch of college kids running around and smoking in the hallway. There is a night club right across the parking lot so I was afraid for my car. Overall the hotel need a full restoration including the parking lot at least put some security. Now if you like to smoke and like your cloth to smells like that this is perfect for you or if you have noisy barking dogs this is your place! $70 per night is a ridiculous price for this "roach hotel i mean cigarette hotel" So don't expect much of it. Must of the good reviews online are from those students that stay for long time I guess they got a break in the rent if they write a good review.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
samuel
"Nice hotel closed to UCF"
It was good for the price, facility is old, but AC works, rooms are clean, furniture old, plasma tv, clock radio, sofa and chair, I cant ask for more...
Other trip Dec 11, 2014