All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
6300 Parc Corniche Drive, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

My family and my stay was perfect. The hotel staff was able to compensate for my fiance 18 wheeler. Doing that helped us out so he didn't have to drive home 3 1/2 & then back. I will definitely use your place again!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
jess
"satisfied family vacation!"
Staff was friendly, very accommodating! Room was clean and plenty of space for our family of 6! We enjoyed our stay!
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
mary
"Low Budget Hotel"
The staff was very friendly but the hotel is a dump. It is run down, dity, and hasn't had one update since 1980. I would never in a million years stay here again. There are 220 rooms on this property. 186 are owned by the hotel and the remainder are privately owned. Our friends stayed at one that was privately owned and it was much nicer and cleaner. Regardless, this property was very low class and I will never return here.
2 night trip Apr 2, 2015
Lorna
The staff gave excellent service... The grounds were clean
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Nice condo"
Nice condo. Very comfortable. We were on first floor and it did get a little noisy from kids upstairs, but not unbearable. Internet limited to 4 devices total. If you want to take one off and sub another, won't work. We upgraded to the two bedroom. Really glad we did. Kids had separate room and bathroom.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Kathleen
"Pool/EP needed repair. Couch was broken"
3 pool/whirlpool overhead lights out. No working lights in side pool/whirlpool. Whirlpool over 104 degrees and not working. Pull out couch was broken. The maintenance man brought us another mattress.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Very nice place to stay."
Great experience. Very quiet and great staff. Very good food at happy hour.
"big rooms but dusty, old and dirty"
The rooms are big but dirty. The mattresses are horrible. HORRIBLE. Not only they looked old and dirty but were very uncomfortable. No matter what your preference is for the mattress, you will wake up with body ache. The hotel staff is friendly. Don't buy Disney tickets from this hotel they are expensive compared to what you get at Disnet. You will be told that it is the same price but it is not.
4 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
tayeb
"Good For Couples"
It was a great stay overall, the only downside is you dont get daily roomkeeping only weekly if you stay 7 or more days other than that this is a nice hotel.
4 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Cozy and comfortable"
this place was nice and cozy, incredible breakfast. the room was comfortable and they have patio chairs for whomever wants to step out for smoke or if you have kids the patio is clean. 5 minutes way from SeaWorld and Discovery Voce.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
gisela
"One night stay is o.k."
Very Friendly Front Desk Stafff. Hotel rooms are in need of updating and repair. Loose bathroom tiles, bad caulking in bathroom. The bedrooms were dusty in corners. We were glad it was only for one night.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Good for the most part"
Breakfast could be improved, and the coffee also!
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great hotel for Universal visit"
We stayed here with two adult kids. The accommodations worked out beautifully with two twin beds and a queen. We all had our own space and shared space in the living room/kitchen area. Nice porch. Very quiet. About 5 miles from Universal. Easy to get to and away from all the tourist attractions. Beds were a little lumpy. Breakfast was ample, but the breakfast room was dark and windowless.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Jo
"Close to everything Disney"
Close and convenient to all of the parks. The rooms were spacious and very affordable. The room accommodated 6 people comfortably. My only concern was the dirty bathrooms. There was hair all over the place. The price of the apartment outweighed the dirty bathrooms.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great Time at The Parc....."
This hotel is one of the best I ever stayed in for the price was with my golf buddies and can not say enough about it.There are no flaws what so ever anyone that has something bad to say is lying.The hotel breakfast was ok but the rest of the food was excellent never left complex 5 of the nights there going back next year for sure......
7 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"excellent location"
Had a great stay, clean and superbly stocked with kitchen wears. Liked the private balcony, 24 hour convenient store!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Two day stay"
We stay two days, ate at the restaurant. The service was good, and was pretty cleaned. We like that there was tv in all rooms, the beds were very uncomfortable. There should've have been wifi with the package.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Kimberly
"Just Okay"
Overall the hotel was okay they could stand to do some small updates like paint or buy new towels and bedding. My first night my yield and bedding smelled stale like a hat. The pots and pan were of good quality and the layout and roomsize was nice ...... The shuttle run times weren't convenient .
4 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
DeAreon
"Hidden Gem"
I found this place on Expedia $600 for the week. The place is a little dated but really clean and staff really friendly and helpful. This place is perfect for any Disney or Universal vacation right in the middle of both places just a short drive away :) I defenly recommend this place!
"nice and peaceful"
nice place
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Sylvia
"Wish we had more time."
the pool was heated even tho I didn't get to use it. while the room needed to be updated the room was very clean.
4 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Donald
"Nice but outdated."
Room was outdated and problem with other tenants due to thin walls and floors. Beds were comfortable. Very good service. Not bad for price.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Leah
No issues. It was a great hotel just a little old. Needs a little renovations close to seaworld. I rarely ever stay in a hotel yet if I ever need one again I would stay here
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
stay was o.k. - this was a little out of the way and nothing close by - but comfortable with kitchen and living area.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Said
"Nice staff very quick to address issues."
The staff was very helpful if we had any issues all we have to do is call and they were in the room with the minutes taking care of it they were very nice and respectful not a busy area Orlando but close to businesses
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Nikki
"Great getaway"
Very nice room. With kitchen. All amenities, we will definitely go back
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Said
"golf weekend"
me and 3 of my best golf buddies stayed for the weekend. great location an awesome accommodations would highly recommend...
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Darren
"my new favorite hotel in orlando will stay here ev"
As I travel a lot for work I really like the additional space of having an apartment and no frills and hidden cost
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
trientje
"too noisy"
I love the hotel but we were kept awake all night by the guest upstairs. We were very dissapointed that management did nothing about it and for that we won't stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
In overall, our stay was very nice! The hotel room was nice and clean. Neighborhood was also nice.
10 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Vanessa
"Great price and nice !!"
The hotel really exceeded our expectations after the reviews we read before going there. It is nice and big for the price, it could improve in more facilities and the wifi should be free. But anyways It was good. When they clean up the room they didnt clean up the toilet so that wasnt so great.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
CdlcFy
"ORLANDO"
WATER WAS LEAKING FROM CEILING IN BATHROOM
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
fred
Dishwasher didn't work very well and there wasn't any dish detergent provided to wash dishes by hand. Bathrooms smelled. There is also an extra charge if you leave too much trash. The size of the room was fine for a family of 6. The breakfast buffet was ok, but there were no meat products and only boiled eggs.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
momof4
"Parc Cornnish"
Close to Disney & Universal Reasonable price Good for condo rentals
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
david
"Nice hotel. Close to golf course, very accessible."
Breakfast was a cost saver. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
AP
"Ok for a short stay only..."
The hotel was okay for the one night we stayed. The price was reasonable and close to SeaWorld. Room was clean however, it does need some updating. Cabinets and appliances were a bit dated. (Microwave did not have a turntable!) The bed was not as comfortable as I would like it to be. It felt a bit firm. I laid out one of the blankets just so I can feel some plushness. The dishes seemed cheap. Some of the utensils looked like it was bent. The continental breakfast was okay as well. The potatoes were undercooked. The fruit they had was canned fruit. The bananas seemed too ripe (it already had some dark spots). The only thing good was the cereal and the toast. Other than that, we were not impressed with the breakfast. I guess you get what you pay for!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Canela90
"Family friendly in Orlando"
Second time staying. First stayed in the deluxe suite with 2 queen beds. Second time around got the deluxe with 2 twins. Was a little disappointed in the smaller sitting / family area. Only had room for about 4 people to sit with only a sofa and chair (we had 6 in our party). Over all clean rooms. Breakfast selection was better last stay but offers more than the usual continental breakfast at a great price.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Candy
"Thanksgiving Vacation"
This is my third time and I like very much because is comfortable and accessible for families.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Manito
"2 days over thanksgiven."
Rooms very out dated,look very run down. Wifi is $4.00 per day.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Check in"
Make sure you call before you try to check in early to make sure rooms are available
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"My family and I visit annually."
We always enjoy our stay. We like the rooms and the ammenities.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Tracy
"Can't wait to come back"
This was my first time staying here and my husband and I LOVED IT!!! Our first family vacation was perfect mostly cause of this hotel. The location is great, staff is very nice and courteous, rooms were clean, the kitchen saved us loads of cash, perfect for us.
Espectacular
5 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Carlos
"So close to Disney yet quiet and Peaceful."
The remodled rooms are much nicer than the standard rooms. We stayed in both this trip. It was a very comfortable condo with everything you need for an at home feel while away. Plenty of room to spread out. I suggest you bring extra pillows if you can. The only thing that would make it perfect is if they allowed pets. Very relaxing after full days at the Disbey parks. Its a very good location if youre visiting the theme parks, easy quick drive to the Disney Parks.
3 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
Shannon
"Spacious enjoyable stay"
Great place for a vacation or staycation.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Beatrice
"Needs updating"
Hotel needs updating from the 80's era. Bath tub very nasty looking, and not well cleaned.The hotel location is the only good thing.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
RICARDO
"Nice location"
This worked for what we needed it to. The price was right. It's very dated but serviceable.
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
lynn
Is confortable
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
sandra
"best resort so far"
My stay was amazing the hotel was extremely comfortable a home away from home I enjoyed it very much
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
kashel
"Just Do It!"
Hotels.com recommended this place for a one evening stay, and they weren't wrong. What a great value and close to all the parks. I would recommend this to my closest friends, and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014