All hotels in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2307 Lincoln Hwy E, Lancaster, PA, 17602, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"You Get What You Pay For!"
Reservation was simple. Location convenient, and many things to do all around the place. However, hotel amenities - nonexistent/low quality. Cleanliness - Poor; the bathtub looked like it hadn't been cleaned properly in weeks. The WiFi worked only intermittently. No help was offered when calling the front desk to inquire about it. There was a coffeemaker in the room, no coffee, no sugar, no creamer. Lost a $1 in the vending machine; went to the desk to get change for a $20, they didn't have change. Took 15 minutes just to get the one dollar bill back from them, but at least they did that. Breakfast - awful. Stale cereal. Messy toaster/waffle area. All food was unappealing. Fresh fruit consisted of only apples and oranges - both of which were old, oranges were dried up and apples were mealy and shrunken. This place looks nice from the outside, but they don't know how to run a proper hotel, they don't replace supplies, and the staff were not outgoing/friendly. I witnessed another guest complaining because she had no iron, no hair dryer, and no coffee maker in her room.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
"Sketchy, scary -Never Again!"
room was dirty and had flies.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Tony
Manager was very pleasant but the conditions were very run down and very disappointing
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Karl
"Great location but that's about it!"
Worst breakfast service! Food is okay but be prepared to wait an hour for scrambled eggs! Not even exaggerating!
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Not so good"
Room was so so. Carpets needed to be cleaned. Bathroom floor very dirty Sheets had holes in them. Doubtful I would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Katherine
"Will not stay again..."
We chose this hotel for price and location. Night one we had ants coming out of the ac unit. We went to the office and they gave us a can of bug spray. Since it was late we could not spray the unit as it needed to be sprayed because they were on the unit but coming from within the unit as well. If we sprayed the inside, we would not have been able to stay in the room. We were not offered to relocate to another room. We had to wait until maintenance came in the morning. Needless to say, they came but there were still a few ants. We had to constantly ask for additional towels because they only gave us 2. The tub was disgustingly stained. The sink faucet dripped. The pool was not heated, it was ice cold even on an 85 degree day. We will not be returning.
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Christopher
"Price is good get what you pay for"
4 in my room they would leave only 2 towels a day every evening I had to ask for two more towels and wash cloths
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Rose
"Good stay"
Nice good priced hotel and great location.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Debra
"A nice hotel stay at an acceptable price."
The room was clean and comfortable with a good A/C due to the hot temperatures outside.
9 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
C A
"Find Another Hotel"
The hotel is run down. The rooms were old & dreary with stained sheets. The water in the tub didn't drain and you stand in your dirty water when showering. We let the front desk know and he put Draino in it which was only a temporary fix since the problem continued. Disgusting! Also, there isn't always someone at the front desk so contacting them isn't easy. Would never stay there again. I was embarrassed bringing my friends there. I've been to other Red Roofs and this by far was the worse!
3 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
Diana
"Won't stay again..."
This hotel is in need of painting, repairs, and updating on the rooms. The stairwells to and from each floor are worn and need attention. The bed was extremely comfortable... That's all my room had going for it.
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"Older hotel that needs renovation"
We needed a couple rooms while we were at a conference. My room didn't have any issues, but the other room we had experienced a major water leak in the ceiling. The hotel is in need of a lot of fixing up.
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Perfect location"
Our trip was for a family reunion. We toured the Amish country and visited Dutch Wonderlan.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
It was fine not long enough
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Pamela
"Mini-family reunion"
Two night for sight seeing in Lancaster. Very convenient to all places we wanted to see.
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Norma
"Pitiful!!"
The bathroom facility needs to be updated, The tubs were stained and I would not sit in it. The rooms are not deluxe as advertised. The bedspreads were old and faded. It had only one chair to sit in and that was a desk chair. During the second night of my visit I had to go and get my room rekeyed because the hotel changed me in the computer to another room. Also, office staff tried to enter my room to check to see if it was occupied. I would never stay in another Red Roof Inn! Additionally, I checked my credit card and there is a $3.00 charge for something but when I checked out it showed a zero balance.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Carolyn
"Dutch Wonderland Weekend"
I took my daughter and three grandchildren to Lancaster to Dutch Wonderland for the weekend. This hotel was very close with easy access to restaurants and Dutch Wonderland. The hotel was fine for a weekend but needed a little updating. It was clean and offered a pretty good breakfast with eggs, sausage, and waffles. I would stay there again. There was nothing spectacular about it but was comfortable and affordable.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Ronda
"Gross room"
My husband and I stayed here after our friends' wedding. We checked in pretty late (midnight maybe). Upon arriving and walking to the front desk, we passed the pool where there were men sitting and drinking and carrying on. This put a bad taste in my mouth to begin with, but I still gave the place a chance. The guy at the front desk was fine, not super friendly but not bad. The worst part was our actual room. We walked in on a summer night and the air wasn't even on. We quickly cranked that up and then looked around. The place could definitely use some updating. Stained carpets and yucky, aged bedding. The worst part was the bathroom. There was hair all over the floor, a wet towel hanging on the door, and dirt/dust (?) all over the bottom of the shower. If I hadn't just come from a wedding where we danced all night I wouldn't have stepped foot in it. I quickly showered and then disinfected myself upon getting out. There were also random hairs throughout the bed. All around gross room. Avoid if possible.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Kaitlyn
"Big Disappointment!"
Upon arrival, I had to wait, along with other guests, for approximately twenty minutes for someone to come to the front desk. We checked other areas of the first floor, i.e. restroom, pool, excercise room, breakfast room, etc., but could not find a clerk. I finally called the hotel and the phone rang, and rang, and rang before the desk clerk came. When he finally arrived, he offered no explanation or apology. The entire hotel is shabby/dirty and in need of updates. The tub/shower grout was dirty and had empty places. The bed was clean and comfortable, but the carpeting was very stained. I didn't use the pool, but it appeared to be clean. Unless they do major updating/cleaning and hire better trained staff, I will not be staying here again.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Close to QVC outlet!"
Very close to several restaurants and outlet stores.
1 night trip May 12, 2015
"they just want your money"
Our main reason for staying here was the pool. I had called on Wednesday to make sure the pool was open. The clerk put me on hold and asked the manager then came back on to say "yes it will be open Friday". When we arrived on Friday, the pool was CLOSED! Immediately my husband went to the front desk and asked them to open it. They of course had to have it serviced still, so the clerj told us to wait in the room and he'd call us. Well that didn't happen! We called the front desk numerous times, but it was never ready. I will never stay at Red Roof again! Oh and the painted bathtub grossed me out especially with paint chips coming off onto my skin.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Goal: Close to amusement park and on a budget."
Check in was easy. Front desk was welcoming and pleasant upon arrival. 2nd floor room on the pool side was nice. Unfortunately they didn't have the pool ready (leaves and such vaccumed and removed). No matter, nights and evenings were cool; and we weren't around during the day. Breakfast selections are simple, yet ample, and cooked adequately. Limited seating in breakfast room. Room furnishings are dated, but isn't most of Lancaster that way? Consider it going back in time. Beds were comfy. Bathrooms were clean, but have seen better days. Hot water was plenty and shower pressure was good. Microwave/fridge combo...perfect! Wifi stronger in lobby area than in our 2nd floor room. We had a blast! Our goal was to be close to the amusement park. Mission accomplished! Kids were happy!
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Joseph K
"Nothing Good to Say About This Place"
There was really nothing good about this hotel. To begin with, when we tried to check in the lobby had a funky odor like somebody used the bathroom and there was no vent. Then the snippy desk clerk told us we had to wait until 3PM. Great, we were in town for daughter's graduation at Elizabethtown college and had to change in the van without showering. Finally checked in around 7PM after the graduation and it only got worse. The entire hotel is old and dirty. The air conditioner in the room was not cooling properly. The pool was covered and we were unable to use it. The Wi-Fi doesn't work and to top it off there was a troupe of young Chinsese gymnasts on our floor who were in an out of the rooms all night making noise. Forgot to mention, this hotel is "pet friendly" so in addition to the noisy Chinses gymnasts, we heard dogs barking. The last straw was the horrible breakfast consisting of old biscuits and lumpy, lukewarm sausage gravy that got pitched in the trash. Needless to say, we left at 7am as fast as possible. The only good part was at least we didn't get bed bugs or fleas. Absolute worst hotel experience ever.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Ok in a pinch."
Room was old. Furniture in room from the 50,s. The desk clerk was very pleasant and friendly. The rug at the bath room entrance was torn and frade.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great overnight stay"
My stay was an overnight stay for a dance competition. The desk clerk was vey personable and friendly. The room was clean. Great deal for the money! I would stay again.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Zina
Nice hotel. Very comfy. Convenient to the main attractions. My only dislike was my room was above the front desk and there was allot of outside noise.
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
"red roof stay near Lancaster, pa"
The hotel staff were very nice. The room was ok. I had a problem with very loud neighbors yelling and fighting for 3 hours. I called the desk 2 times. The location was good. The Golden coral was next door and it was very good, the shopping was all nearby and the morning coffee room was good.
2 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Jeanne
"Just ok"
Beds were ok not enough towels or wash clothes.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Judy
"Business Travel"
The desk clerk wanted to charge me an addition $10. Just to give me a room on the bottom floor. The Hotel was practically empty and the bathrooms are filthy. The tub had been repainted which was pealing and the dirt was just obvious I had to put a towel in the tub to stand on while showering.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Ann
"Paper thin walls"
Loud TV next door. Dogs barking downstairs. Kids stamping around upstairs. Another neighbor snoring. Why did they bother putting up walls? Blankets sprayed with some kind of deodorizer. Entire room smelled of cleaning supplies. A/C had moldy smell. WiFi too slow to load Facebook. Breakfast had limited selection but not bad tasting.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
sleepless
"Competitively priced stay in Lancaster"
Convenient location for shopping, eating and entertainment. Parking was convenient. Room temperature setting confusing; room ended up a bit chilly, especially with register directly above the bed. An extra blanket in the room would have been nice.
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
"Not Recommendable to other potential customers.."
Requested a smoke free room and the smell of cigarettes could be detected..... Room conditions were not clean, pet area was not cleaned and kept up, trash and dog feces were every where....not good! Left early than expected and lost money due to the non-refundable policy which in my opinion is a bad policy, will never ever stay at Red Roof, bad experience
4 night trip Apr 5, 2015
Iris
"Good hotel, great location, great price."
This was a quick trip (2 nights) to treat my son to the Easter Bunny Express at the Strasburg R.R., the train museum, Choo Choo Barn, and a little shopping. While the Red Roof Inn isn't the best hotel in town, it's great for our needs because we're really only there to sleep. The rooms are a little outdated but clean, the service is good, the hotel is very conveniently located and the price is right. Oh...and they take pets without an additional fee which is important to us. This is our 2nd stay at this hotel and we'll definitely consider it again during our next stay.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Kenneth
"Disappointed!"
Room was small, apparently they had painted and sanded -fine dust all over the night stands - plastic bag over smoke alarm, mold in the bathroom, chair & ottoman in room dirty, should have been replaced! Carpet terrible. Sheets stained and very wrinkled. Towels really rough and scratchy! Desk old and scratched. Balconies and steps really dirty. Really disappointed in the hotel. Saturday night group of people checked in at 4:30 AM and laughed and carried on outside on the balcony until almost 8 AM. Will never stay there again!
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Floyd
"Very nice hotel for the price"
Was surprised how nice the hotel was based on the inexpensive price. Convenience of an elevator was also a plus. Front Desk staff was friendly and helpful
Brent
Great hotel. Well located . Great dining and shopping waking distance from hotel
5 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Russell
"Pleasantly Surprised"
My son was having surgery at LGH so I needed a reasonably priced room for at least 4 nights. For a chain hotel, I must say I was pleased. Most important to me is that I felt safe considering I was traveling alone. The bed was firm and the room was in decent condition, not shabby at all. Heat worked well and good range of TV stations. Really liked having a microwave and frig in the room. I can't remark on the free breakfast as I do my own routine. Good location for all the touristy things on rt 30 and a decent steak or burger is just steps away. Service was very good. When my key didn't work, Alicia came up within seconds to fix the problem. 2 things to watch. Hot water for the shower was scarce on 2 mornings and while I had an end room, I could see that noise from adjoining rooms might be an issue. I would stay here again.
4 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Kristi
"A diminished visit"
We have been coming here since this hotel was built. In the past 5 or 6 years, the overall appearance and upkeep has diminished greatly.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
John M.
"Needs updates and better breakfast"
Beds are hard as rocks and need to be replaced. The bathroom have been updated but need some more TLC.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
eric
"No good"
Didn't like it
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Clean - Comfortable - Meet the Spartans"
The good news. Beds are comfortable, room clean but not much area for furniture. Good thing because there is none except a desk and fridge. Good place to stay to sleep and watch TV as they offer more channels than many of the higher end hotels. Next to the hotel there is plenty of good eats with the Texas Road House, Applebees and other fine establishments in walking distance. Waffle House, Cracker Barrel are right down the street. Plus in the heart of the outlet shops if that is your destination. Not so good news. Everything about this hotel is small. Not enough parking, small dining area and meager breakfast options. Rooms are tiny with x-small bathroom. Sink is in the main living area which I do not prefer when staying with others. If you want to meet the Spartans, this is the place.
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
phillip
The room was clean but a little cramped for two people. Fortunately, I did not have to spend a lot of time in it. The location is good, with plenty of dining and shopping options near by. The poor weather made some moving around difficult but the staff did the best they could to get rid of the snow.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Jacob
"Time to Cut My Losses"
The best part of the hotel is its location - walking distance from my convention site even with a foot or more of snow banked everywhere. Otherwise, bed sheets that don't really fit (though they didn't actually come off the bed), the underwindow hvac unit that made sleep impossible, the room door opening directly outdoors with temperatures below freezing, the lame and limited breakfast bar, empty vending machines, and ice makers and other plant clearly limping along. So, I got convenient location and two nights accommodations booked at a late date. Eyes open and if the rate is important to you, then this isn't really worse than other motels in its class. BTW, based upon years of experience with instant oatmeal, you can't make up instant oatmeal using water from a thermos - it's not hot enough. That's why I know make my oatmeal at home on the stove top.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Tawdry at best!!"
Two night stay and room service never came to make bed or deliver fresh towels. Breakfast included was a waste as there was never any food because the service was so slow. The price was NOT worth it.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"noisy, close to very busy road"
office not clearly marked outside. after checking in and waiting to go up to our room, the hotel clerk brought people to the storage closet to get some items. these people clearly were staying long term, strike one. the room and bathroom very small but ok for one night stay. very outdated, not very clean and dirty marks on headboards clearly human remnants. bathtub had dirty grout all around it, we would not shower in it. when looking for lodging again will be much more careful of ratings
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Not again."
Very cold. Outside stairweels. Minimal cleanliness. Ok but will go to another hotel next time.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
MD
"Hotel in Lancaster"
The hotel was initially another brand-I don't know how long it's had the affiliation with Red Roof. It had snowed heavily the day before and one could still see remnants of snow throughout. The plumbing fixtures in my room (sink & shower) both leaked extensively. I would not choose to stay at this property again.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Price
"Good value for the price."
Hotel was a great value for the price. The location was great with several restaurants within walking distance. The walls seemed a little thin (we were kept awake by people talking in the next room). Everything was clean, however, one of the bed sheets had a stain.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Dirty Bathtub"
Room 309 was never clean and had a heavy smoke smell, the person at the counter give us another room 303 which was very clean and comfortable but the BATHTUB was very dirty inside(lots of black stuff) we found out that when we were about to take a SHOWER, WE COULD NOT EVEN USED THE BATHTUB TO TAKE A SHOWER VERY DISAPPOINTING FOR US
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
The door didn't close right and cold air was coming in the whole time. This was reported the first day. Bed and pillows hard. Shower in other room very loud and disrupting.