All hotels in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2307 Lincoln Hwy ELancasterPA17602United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Service is adequate
    Food is not good
    Room is not nice
your services was very poor, the room very poor condition bathroom suck terrible experiences i regret it staying out there.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2016
Osiris
"Not same."
Not the same as it's been in the past. wondering if it changed ownership.
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2016
"Ok for a night"
They messed up my reservation
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
Reinaldo
"Great location, fair price and pet friendly"
We visit Lancaster about once/year, primarily for our son who loves the Strasburg Railroad attractions, museum, Choo Choo Barn, etc. This was our 2nd stay at the RR Inn and we choose this hotel for its price, location and pet friendliness. The service is always good there and they've always been able to accommodate us for things like early check-in. The rooms are decent and the hotel is trying to make improvements, although I would recommend they rethink the DYI approach they appear to be taking.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2016
Kenneth
"Red roof not"
Hotel to close to the road and terrible access to rooms.
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2016
Anthony
"Satisfied but disappointed!"
We were unaware that they were in the midst of renovations. The heating air condition system in our room was too loud. The walls are extremely thin, was awaken at 3 a.m. up stairs room with loud talking and laughing. This I know is not Red Roof's fault, but do wish walls could be thicker or sound proofed. Parking spaces, need more especially when there is a dumpster taking up at three of them, plus old bath tubs laying parking spaces. Had to park next to dumpster and we found screws and other trash on ground. Also, at check in, the desk attended said our room was on the same side ground floor, but it actually was on the opposite side ground floor, they should know the location of the room numbers.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2016
Yvonne
"Remodeling was a good idea!"
We stayed on the 3rd floor in a room that had been remodeled. It was nice, clean, modern and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was decent, not great, but not too bad either. The cereal and oatmeal came from a name you could trust and didn't appear to be the lowest quality breakfast fare available that I have seen offered by other establishments. After reading other reviews about the older worn down rooms, if you are considering not staying here, be sure you have considered the newer rooms before rejecting it entirely. I would stay here again for the rate we paid!
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
Sandy
"Get a remodeled room"
Was lucky enough to get a remodeled room... nothing special but good for the price.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2016
Rob
I found an old leftover steak in my mini-fridge that had been there for some time based on smell. I found someone else's hair in my bed. The people above me were extremely loud until 3am. I called the front desk after an hour of the noise and the person that answered the phone sounded very annoyed I called. The stomping and banging continued for another hour after I called. The bathroom was extremely small and the wifi was very slow so I turned the wifi off my phone just so I could check my email, etc... I chose this hotel because it was dog-friendly... I will be looking for another pet friendly hotel when I'm the area.
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2016
Julia
"OK for a night"
Room felt like a sauna initially, temperature was set at 85, took an hour to lower it to 72. Heater/air conditioner was noisy and interrupted sleep. Faucet leaked and towel rack was hanging off the wall. RooM didn't smell clean.
1 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2016
"Not up to Red Roof Standards"
Under renovation. Have stayed many times in the past. Current stay was not up to the standards anticipated when staying at a typical Red Roof. Perhaps the renovation will help.
2 night romance trip Mar 1, 2016
DON
The nonsmoking room smelled like smoke room #219,other than that it was ok
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
"Saddened"
I have been coming here for 5 years on business. This last trip though, I was dismayed. The breakfast was really good. It went Vegan. Also, the Belgian waffles, were poor quality. Seems as if under new management. Poor. I don't believe we will utilize this hotel again, even though IT IS right next to Texas Roadhouse.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2016
"NOT A NICE PLACE TO STAY!"
didn't get much sleep you can hear through the walls next rooms tv was on all night...people above us stomped around ALL night.. not a very nice room for the money only 2 towels in the room- service said all extra were dirty.?? REALLY?
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Ginger
"Surprise this hotel sucks"
1. The staff appear to have lack of knowledge of the hotels computer system. 2. There was food left in the refrigerator. 3. My 2 keys did not work when I returned to the hotel and the representative wanted me to register again, swipe my credit card, and sign instead of just re-activating the key. 4. no knowledge of the hotel being pet friendly 5. no do not disturb sign in the room. 6. one item away from being continental breakfast
2 night trip Feb 5, 2016
Gloristine
"Be Flexible Wherever You Stay"
Opened door to find a quiet room wasn't made up; clerk apologized and had me use another one, which faced a Golden Corral with some monstrous, incredible noisy equipment out back. Sounded like a vacuum cleaner was attached to my door. Impossible to sleep until after midnite when they finally shut it down
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
Dennis
"bait and switch"
We reserved and paid for king bed. We got two doubles.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Nothing fancy. Just a place to sleep.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2016
Brandon
"Not so good"
We were disappointed and will not stay here again. The sheet was ripped and the towels were dingy. The desk was very scratched up. Other than that it was clean enough. There was very little food at the breakfast. We decided to eat out.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Glenn
"Typical 2 star hotel"
The place is tidy & not terribly run down. I noticed the outside had alot of litter but thats due to the slobs that dont use trash recepticals & not the hotel staff. I stayed there mainly because they allow pets & we were traveling with our dog.
Other trip Jan 18, 2016
"not up to date"
carpets old and stained, tv mounted to wall so that makes a problem that you can hear the room aside you very loud turn the heater on it would get warm then cool down the minute the heater went off
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
"Decent stay for the money"
Hotel was a little worn, but otherwise ok. Continental breakfast lacked variety, but location was very convenient to other food options.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Take it or leave it"
Well we got there and they didn't have our room. It took 15 mins to find us something. The tv controller didn't work but someone did come fix it. The room was nice with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was ok but they ran out of coffee in the first hour and no-one came and made more. I'm glad we were finished by then. It might be ok for a night but we were there 3 days. Next time I think I'll pick somewhere else.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Noisey and dirty"
Too much road noise. The room was run down and dirty. This sums up the hotel. Of course the twin beds when you requested a king did nothing to help my impression of this place.
Other trip Dec 22, 2015
bchris
"Return Customer not sure if I will be again"
We stay a couple times a year at this hotel. Affordable, clean, nothing fancy. This particular room was in need of updating. The carpet is looking very dingy, the bath tub is old and marked up and makes it look dirty. The heating unit put out warm air at the first two sections of the heater and very cold air out the third section. The most upsetting for us was the toilet had a slow leak and every 10 minutes the toilet would kick on and noisily refill the tank. It was after 10 PM until we returned to our room so we were just too tired to ask to switch rooms. I even tried to fix the toilet myself, didn't work. We didn't get much sleep due to the toilet running constantly. This hotel is located in a great spot for the sights and shopping of Lancaster. We will stay again, just next time we will check the room out before unpacking and taking off. If you are looking for a place to stay that is affordable and close to the sights this hotel fits the bill, just make sure your room acceptable before unpacking.
Other trip Dec 20, 2015
Cathy
"Hotel was very clean"
When we stayed here our room was on the 3ed floor with a lot of teen age students from a church group they were very polite but we're very loud up to 2:00 am yelling and banging doors . That's the only problem we had .
Other trip Dec 18, 2015
We have stayed many times. Central location to shopping and activities. The hotel has started to show signs of neglect could use some updating.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
It was what we expected for the price we had to pay. We were pleased and would come back.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
J. D.
"Terrible trip"
Were served adjacent rooms as we were traveling with elderly parent- rooms were not adjacent - room did not open we went todesk they told us to try again- it was late at night cold and long walk to desk- we did it did not open- finally they came- room had large roach in am, no coffee pot only 1 hand towel- next night no coffee pot only one bath towel, next am no coffee in lobby when loading our car we shut door- room would not open with key- it was 29 degrees outside- it took them 30 minutes to open- room reeked of smoke - mold lined ceiling in bathroom - terrible experience- we have stayed at red roof in d at other locations and they were fine- this was a nightmare !
Other trip Dec 8, 2015
"Great Get-Away!"
I enjoyed my stay, again. Two years in a row and we offered the chance to stay in our old rooms but decided on different rooms/different view. No complaints. It's my birthday get-away so I'm looking forward to staying here again next year. I was told it will be totally renovated.
4 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
Vanise B
No refrigerator, microwave or coffee maker in room. Carpet dirty, towels were stained. Not even a picture on the wall. Beds weren't made. Not a good experience!
2 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
Not enough towels provided. Locks on doors don't work properly. Air/ heat didn't work continental breakfast could have been slightly better
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
"Not for family"
This is very dirty and old. We stayed 1 night and needed to switch rooms upon arrival.. Would never stay again. Not worth 100$
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
"Highly disappointed."
My husband and I stayed in this hotel the year before as well and enjoyed it. We decided to stay again this year while in town. The room itself was clean and nice. However, the cooling/heating system was absolutely miserable. We arrived back into our room around 11pm and before bed turned the air on because it was hot. The cooling system made a terrible noise all night that sounded like there was construction going on right next to us. We could not sleep, we tried fixing it, nothing helped. We ended up turning it off so that we could actually sleep, but then we were hot from it being off. The next morning at check out I told the guy it needed repaired because that was absolutely ridiculous. What made me the most mad was that the man assisting me proceeded to say " oh yes, they told me about that & I know what the problem is but unfortunately we don't have someone to fix it at this time." I was beyond irritated, if you know that this is going on and there is a problem why would you continue to put guests in that room before it was fixed. I was/am highly disappointed this year in the Red Roof Inn.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Theresa
"Sufficient for a quick getaway"
Quick overnight trip.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
"Pre Turkey Day"
One year ago the free breakfast was pleasing. Two visits later, breakfast experience lacks in selection and taste. I gave the hotel benefit of doubt this time and food experience was walking in looking at selection. Which means I spend my money on decent meal in walking distance. I passed my thoughts about food to hotel clerk, he told me the hotel was going to Red Roof Plus. I asked if food would be any better? He didn't know. The one thing about hotel the hotel prices are good.
Other trip Nov 21, 2015
It was an ok stay. The room beside us the people had the tv going that was loud enough for us to hear and it was like that until around 2am.
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2015
"Okay for one night stay!"
Good for a one night stay. Don't expect much. Staff was less than friendly and more concerned with his personal cell phone when we checked it. Best thing about this hotel was its proximity to restaurants and outlet shopping!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Robin
"CLEAN LITTLE MOTEL"
Great for overnight business trip. Stayed on third floor. Read a LOT of reviews and this was not what I read about. If you want a Hilton hotel this is NOT it. Bit I just wanted to sleep and shower so it was perfect! I would just make sure you stay on the third floor.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
"flipped?"
The room was clean however several items in the room appeared more like a rushed/botched house flip than a hotel. One of the electrical outlets didn't work. There was no furniture besides the beds, a nightstand, desk, and rickety chair. AC/heater was noisy. Room rate doubled between Thursday and Saturday.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
"Never again."
Bed had stains on sheets / pillows. Room smelled of mold. Only way to decrease mold was to run ac/heat compressor made irregular whining sounds during night waking me up repeatatly.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2015
"Inexpensive hotel near Amish Country in Lancaster"
My husband (who is handicapped) and I were disappointed with this hotel. The hotel clerk made a mistake and charged us for two nights when we only stayed one night. When I caught the error and asked him to correct it, the clerk ran my credit card through again without deleting the first transaction. I reminded him to delete the first transaction. After arriving home, I checked my credit card statement online and I was charged twice for an overcharge of $168. I had to call Red Roof and the credit card company.It has been two weeks and has yet to be rectified. Also the room was not completely cleaned. The carpet had stains and it looked like it was not properly vacuumed. The shower had lots of mildew stains in the grout.
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
Nina
"Not to Shabby"
Not bad for the price, Hotel staff were kind and attentive.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
The room was nice. The employees were very accomodating. The only negative thing I can say is that we went down for breakfast at 815 and the hot breakfast (sausage gravy and biscuits) was empty and the cook said she wasn't making any more. Breakfast was till 9 not 8, so she should have made more. That really made me mad!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"Not impressed"
Room was dirty and needs major repairs
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Stacy
we opened the refrig up and it had a terrible oder to it. We kept our food in our coolers
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"o"
Once I settled in to my room I noticed something climbing up the wall- A ROACH!!!! ewww- I moved a chair and noticed there were more on the floor. Never will I stay there again!
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
"Next to goldencorral"
Stay here to be close to dutches wonderland and Strasburg trains and like 40 minutes away from Hershey park. Next to goldencorral and a steakhouse. It was ok for me and my family.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
wilmer
"Dirty, disorganized and poorly managed"
Check in was a joke! Employees were headed to break and clearly didn't care that 3 rooms of people were trying to check in. They gave me a room key... to someone else's room! Bathroom was dirty, was afraid to set my daughter on the floorto crawl. Old tvs were thrown on edgeof parking lot with garbage. YUCK! DDon't stay here!
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
grossed out
"I'd rate it a C"
I think the housekeeping staff did a nice job. The management tries to cut back on expenses in some little ways that can be a bit frustrating, such as setting the water heaters on low settings; however, the longer the water runs in the shower, it will eventually reach a level above the lukewarm that it starts at. Buttons in the elevator can be confusing since they don't correspond to R or L when exiting. Laundry facilities, while limited to one washer and one dryer, work well and are very reasonably priced. The cycles are done quickly, yet the dryer still has time available. The phone system wasn't working properly -- the message light blinked the entire 3 days and the number to call for a wakeup call didn't work. I asked to have the burned out CFL bulb in the bathroom (one of two) replaced so the bathroom would be brighter, didn't happen. I got by okay, so for the money I guess it is passable, just not "nice."
3 night trip Oct 17, 2015