All hotels in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2307 Lincoln Hwy E, Lancaster, PA, 17602, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
"Be Flexible Wherever You Stay"
Opened door to find a quiet room wasn't made up; clerk apologized and had me use another one, which faced a Golden Corral with some monstrous, incredible noisy equipment out back. Sounded like a vacuum cleaner was attached to my door. Impossible to sleep until after midnite when they finally shut it down
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
Dennis
"bait and switch"
We reserved and paid for king bed. We got two doubles.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Nothing fancy. Just a place to sleep.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2016
Brandon
"Not so good"
We were disappointed and will not stay here again. The sheet was ripped and the towels were dingy. The desk was very scratched up. Other than that it was clean enough. There was very little food at the breakfast. We decided to eat out.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Glenn
"not up to date"
carpets old and stained, tv mounted to wall so that makes a problem that you can hear the room aside you very loud turn the heater on it would get warm then cool down the minute the heater went off
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
"Decent stay for the money"
Hotel was a little worn, but otherwise ok. Continental breakfast lacked variety, but location was very convenient to other food options.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Take it or leave it"
Well we got there and they didn't have our room. It took 15 mins to find us something. The tv controller didn't work but someone did come fix it. The room was nice with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was ok but they ran out of coffee in the first hour and no-one came and made more. I'm glad we were finished by then. It might be ok for a night but we were there 3 days. Next time I think I'll pick somewhere else.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
We have stayed many times. Central location to shopping and activities. The hotel has started to show signs of neglect could use some updating.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
It was what we expected for the price we had to pay. We were pleased and would come back.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
J. D.
"Great Get-Away!"
I enjoyed my stay, again. Two years in a row and we offered the chance to stay in our old rooms but decided on different rooms/different view. No complaints. It's my birthday get-away so I'm looking forward to staying here again next year. I was told it will be totally renovated.
4 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
Vanise B
No refrigerator, microwave or coffee maker in room. Carpet dirty, towels were stained. Not even a picture on the wall. Beds weren't made. Not a good experience!
2 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
"Highly disappointed."
My husband and I stayed in this hotel the year before as well and enjoyed it. We decided to stay again this year while in town. The room itself was clean and nice. However, the cooling/heating system was absolutely miserable. We arrived back into our room around 11pm and before bed turned the air on because it was hot. The cooling system made a terrible noise all night that sounded like there was construction going on right next to us. We could not sleep, we tried fixing it, nothing helped. We ended up turning it off so that we could actually sleep, but then we were hot from it being off. The next morning at check out I told the guy it needed repaired because that was absolutely ridiculous. What made me the most mad was that the man assisting me proceeded to say " oh yes, they told me about that & I know what the problem is but unfortunately we don't have someone to fix it at this time." I was beyond irritated, if you know that this is going on and there is a problem why would you continue to put guests in that room before it was fixed. I was/am highly disappointed this year in the Red Roof Inn.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Theresa
"Sufficient for a quick getaway"
Quick overnight trip.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
It was an ok stay. The room beside us the people had the tv going that was loud enough for us to hear and it was like that until around 2am.
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2015
"Okay for one night stay!"
Good for a one night stay. Don't expect much. Staff was less than friendly and more concerned with his personal cell phone when we checked it. Best thing about this hotel was its proximity to restaurants and outlet shopping!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Robin
"CLEAN LITTLE MOTEL"
Great for overnight business trip. Stayed on third floor. Read a LOT of reviews and this was not what I read about. If you want a Hilton hotel this is NOT it. Bit I just wanted to sleep and shower so it was perfect! I would just make sure you stay on the third floor.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
"Never again."
Bed had stains on sheets / pillows. Room smelled of mold. Only way to decrease mold was to run ac/heat compressor made irregular whining sounds during night waking me up repeatatly.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2015
"Not to Shabby"
Not bad for the price, Hotel staff were kind and attentive.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
The room was nice. The employees were very accomodating. The only negative thing I can say is that we went down for breakfast at 815 and the hot breakfast (sausage gravy and biscuits) was empty and the cook said she wasn't making any more. Breakfast was till 9 not 8, so she should have made more. That really made me mad!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"Not impressed"
Room was dirty and needs major repairs
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Stacy
we opened the refrig up and it had a terrible oder to it. We kept our food in our coolers
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"o"
Once I settled in to my room I noticed something climbing up the wall- A ROACH!!!! ewww- I moved a chair and noticed there were more on the floor. Never will I stay there again!
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
"Next to goldencorral"
Stay here to be close to dutches wonderland and Strasburg trains and like 40 minutes away from Hershey park. Next to goldencorral and a steakhouse. It was ok for me and my family.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
wilmer
"Dirty, disorganized and poorly managed"
Check in was a joke! Employees were headed to break and clearly didn't care that 3 rooms of people were trying to check in. They gave me a room key... to someone else's room! Bathroom was dirty, was afraid to set my daughter on the floorto crawl. Old tvs were thrown on edgeof parking lot with garbage. YUCK! DDon't stay here!
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
grossed out
"I'd rate it a C"
I think the housekeeping staff did a nice job. The management tries to cut back on expenses in some little ways that can be a bit frustrating, such as setting the water heaters on low settings; however, the longer the water runs in the shower, it will eventually reach a level above the lukewarm that it starts at. Buttons in the elevator can be confusing since they don't correspond to R or L when exiting. Laundry facilities, while limited to one washer and one dryer, work well and are very reasonably priced. The cycles are done quickly, yet the dryer still has time available. The phone system wasn't working properly -- the message light blinked the entire 3 days and the number to call for a wakeup call didn't work. I asked to have the burned out CFL bulb in the bathroom (one of two) replaced so the bathroom would be brighter, didn't happen. I got by okay, so for the money I guess it is passable, just not "nice."
3 night trip Oct 17, 2015
Lucille
"No refund"
There was a brown recluse spider I killed in my room, a pizza box and cup was left over from the previous occupant, the bed skirts were torn, carpet stained, exterior stairwells infested with bird droppings, entire facility sorely needed a pressure wash and paint, in the rear parking lot are 20+ old TV's piled up with weeds, rat infestations. The management team spoke hindi need some esl courses.
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
"review"
Pleased with with rate and location. The hotel was clean but rugs in our room smelled like old smelly sneakers and need to update towels
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
My daughter and I arrived at the hotel at 10:30pm after shopping all day. When we approached the counter, no one was there. We had to holler for someone to come to the desk. We were given a room assignment of 328. We got in the elevator which was filthy and went up to 328 only to find the room had never been cleaned from the prior guest, bed unmade, trash on the floor. Went back to the counter and was assigned room 336. The room was cleaned but the heater was very, very noisy all night long. The bathtub was peeling around the drain. I had never seen anything like that before. If we weren't so tired, I would have left and gone elsewhere. The next morning when I went to check out the gentleman at the counter asked how our stay was and I told him awful. Told him of the events the night prior and he said "oh, we tried to put someone else in Room 328 and it wasn't clean." My response was "do you just keep sending people to this dirty room?" I also noticed a AAA rating on the wall for 2015 which gave it 5 Diamonds, I commented to him that I was shocked at that. We travel to Lancaster once a year for a mother/daughter weekend but we will never stay at this hotel ever again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Anna Marie
"Needs some renovations. Elevator really dirty."
Outside needs a good power washing and so do stairwells. Mattresses need updating as does the bedding!
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
Judy
one person on the check in desk. took to long to get checked in. no one on the check out desk to check out because the person who was on the desk was in the kitchen putting more batter together for the waffles at the free breakfast buffet. did not stay for the free breakfast buffet because there was not batter for waffles. not a very good selection for a breakfast buffet. no sugar for the coffee because the person who should have been refilling the buffet was in the kitchen. Would not stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
"NOT WHAT I EXPECTED."
FIRST OF ALL, ONCE WE GOT INTO THE ROOM, THERE WAS A DEAD ROACH, HANGING FROM THE VENT ABOVE THE BATHROOM SINK. THE HOTEL ADVERTISED A HAIR DRYER IN EVERY ROOM, OUR ROOM DIDN'T HAVE ONE, WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT, I WAS TOLD THAT ALL OF THE HAIR DRYERS WERE BROKEN! SERIOUSLY, EVERY HAIR DRYER DIDN'T WORK?? IN THE BREAKFAST AREA, ONCE SOMEONE GOT UP FROM THE TABLE AFTER EATING, THE TABLES WERE NOT WIPED DOWN. THE ONE DAY, WE GOT INTO OUR ROOM, AFTER 4, AND SAW THAT OUR ROOM WAS NOT CLEANED, I HAD TO GO AND FIND SOMEONE TO COME IN TO CLEAN IT, WHILE WE WERE THERE.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"very poor never to return"
First the guy at the counter gave us a room that had luggage already in it. after the new room very unnerved, the next day we showered and hung our towels to use the next day. went to breakfast and while we were gone someone came in to the room and removed the towels, did nothing else. then hours later found house keeping? returned with fresh towel, made the bed and emptied the trash. the next day they were out of breakfast food by eight am. they just served waffles and toast. they ran out of creamed beef. there was trash out side in the lot a pile of televisions in the pets grass area. someone luggage in the parking lot that never moved the room had a safe that was locked and couldn't be opened yet I was charged $1.50 a day for having it. .the bed was very uncomfortable, the tub was painted, too much was wrong
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
starla
The refrigerator did not work properly. The carpet was shredding. The Jacuzzi when draining forced black sand into the shower. The elevator had a terrible musty smell. Overall, I would not stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
1st room toiliet didnt work, they provided us with another room
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
"Red Roof Inn 1st Timer"
Solid for the price. "Gym" was a 50-square foot smelly joke. Free breakfast was a nice idea(but for the rush to shut it down at 8:56am), wifi and free parking were decent enough perks to stay here. Should consider changing breakfast from 6am-9am, to 7am-10am. Good enough overall to stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Hotel should be closed!"
Had to go through four rooms that were horribly dirty! Ended up being told at first that the guy at the desk would take acre of it when I asked for a refund if we couldn't find a good clean room, then when I mentioned refund after that suddenly he changed his story to, "that's out of my hands, you'd have to speak to the manager." When I asked where he was I was told he was not there and would not be there till Monday1 (It was a Saturday). Every room we went in to clearly hadn't been vacuumed, there was hair on the floor, in the bathrooms. Worse yet, there was toothpaste found on the mattress cover on the one bed AND every AC unit in every room had mold on the vents! Every one! When I took out the AC filters in room after room we were shown, every filter was CAKED WITH JUNK, DUST, DEBRIS etc! I mean CAKED! They hadn't been cleaned in Lord only knows how long! There was even pieces of food under the beds! This had been my first time to a Red Roof Inn and it will most certainly be my LAST!!!!! I am now in the midst of contacting Red Roof Inn on the corporate level to rectify this horrendous experience!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Ready Roof Rafting"
Room refrigertor did not work. Toilet got clogmkged (no paper towels to blame). Stains found on carpet throughout the room. Red Roof rating
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
below average hotel but nothing terrible... If you are looking for cheap place to sleep I suppose it's acceptable. breakfast was sub par. Amish countryside was awesome!
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"Great Hotel Location"
The hotel is on the main street with restaurants to each side. The room needed a couple of minor repairs (molding at floor under sink was missing, it looked like the tub was painted and the paint had chipped). Other than that the room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the free breakfast both days of our stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Dirty comforter, deadbolt would not unlock...took 10 minutes to get out.noisy.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"It served the purpose - no more."
My most annoying and troubling moments were the fault of Expedia!! I got to the hotel, showed them all of my emails from you stating that I had no worries - my stay with them was absolutely confirmed. Thanks to your screwing up, it was NOT confirmed at all. They had no idea of my reservation. I almost didn't get a room, since they were practically full. You have taught me a lesson in making reservations - never again with Expedia. This is what I get for trusting someone other than myself with a pre-paid reservation from now on. It was only good fortune and the generosity of the Red Roof Inn that my wife and I got a room at all. Thanks very much for NOTHING! The situation was finally cleared up by phone calls from the hotel to you in order to take care of the business you were, obviously, unable to do. I'll be very happy to tell all of my traveling friends about my experience with your company. I'm certain they'll be very interested.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Herb
"Ripped off at Red Roof"
Our car was broken into while we were here. Clothing left in the car was taken. This is not a safe place to stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Donald
"Don't stay here"
Very rude! Horrible customer service
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Expedia
"bathroom issues."
There were ants all over the bathroom the bathtub was so rusted that I couldn't even bathe my children.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
nicole
"it wasn't bad"
it wasn't bad at all the bedding just looks so old fashioned. the ac was turning on and it was soooo loud ,doesn't have the chargers what they have in other hotels maybe should upgrade on that and better internet connection .the room looked clean there was no problem with water. You can walk to restaurants near by.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"We would return again on our next trip"
Rooms were Large and very clean we did not have time to use all the amenities but will the next Time. The breakfast served was great
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"We had fun."
We had a great time the room was clean. The continental breakfast with small but it was good.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Kristina
Stains on sheets.Some outlets didn,t work.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Nice for the price"
Hotel in great location to shops and restruants. Hotel room was clean but older. First two floors doors in open hallways. Third floor rooms have inside hallways that had key entry on outside which would have been a nice safety feature, But the door was propped open by trashcan. The pool was nice but there were no towels and the bathroom was gross with dead bugs everywhere and brown luquid behind toilet . Looked like it hadn't been cleaned for a long time. My main complaint was I choose to pay at hotel when booking so I could pay cash, but when I arrived they said my credit card had already been charged.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Suited our needs. Would stay again."
I thought the hotel was good for the price. Yes, it was dated but you could tell areas were being worked on as permitted. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely pleasant and accommodating. Most of our TV channels did not work. They called maintenance and within 30 minutes our TV worked just fine. We needed more shower towels so I went to the front desk to ask for them and he apologized and got me more. The continental breakfast was your typical hotel continental breakfast. It was raining so we did not use the pool, but it looked nice, clear and clean. Others were swimming, however. Overall, for our needs, the hotel was fine. I was traveling with my 16 year old daughter and she thought it was fine as well. Very comfortable beds!
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015